• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
As Chler made her way towards where she thought female dorms were, still in school, she noticed something.. weird.. A girl with a backpack was struggling to walk, pretty close to her, and after few meters, she collapsed. Chler nearly immidietely went up to her
"H-Hey! You okay there? Hello?!" She asked, kneeling down by the unconcious girl, taking some books off of her body, and lying them next to her. She gently slapped her cheek, having an worried frown on her lips.

For a mere moment she could feel herself falling, a rather surreal feeling. When her head hit the hard tile floor, everything went to black. It took a little less than a minute for Eileen to regain her consciousness again. The world still felt like it was spinning around her, but once she was able to comprehend what was going on, her cheeks turned red with embarrassment. A girl was knelt down beside her, slapping her cheek. Eileen noticed that the books were now beside her instead of crushing her back. " I'm fine..." She said slightly panicked, she didn't like having attention, but was too out of sorts and drowsy to freak out. "T-thank you...."

Ballerina said:
For a mere moment she could feel herself falling, a rather surreal feeling. When her head hit the hard tile floor, everything went to black. It took a little less than a minute for Eileen to regain her consciousness again. The world still felt like it was spinning around her, but once she was able to comprehend what was going on, her cheeks turned red with embarrassment. A girl was knelt down beside her, slapping her cheek. Eileen noticed that the books were now beside her instead of crushing her back. " I'm fine..." She said slightly panicked, she didn't like having attention, but was too out of sorts and drowsy to freak out. "T-thank you...."
"Sorry for slapping you, but... I was afraid you passed out there..." Chler exclaimed, smiling at the girl, as she took her books, and started putting them back in her backpack.

"You've got a lot of these... aren't you overweighting yourself?" She asked, looking confusedly at the books she was helping the girl put into the bag.

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia's eyes widened she was in awe that her power is very wonderful, she quickly returned to her composure and clapped her hands "that was very great" she said, the power she saw from Suzanne was very great.
Suzanne shrugged. "I mean I guess." She giggled and looked down at her suitcase. "Do you mind showing me where the dorms are? If you know, that is." She asked, noticing that Ophidia must've been at the school at least longer than herself.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne shrugged. "I mean I guess." She giggled and looked down at her suitcase. "Do you mind showing me where the dorms are? If you know, that is." She asked, noticing that Ophidia must've been at the school at least longer than herself.
Ophidia tried to remember where the dorms at because she doesn't live at the dorms "let's see wait for a bit..." she told Suzanne to wait for a short time, her eyes glowed blue and coming from the light of her eyes was a map it was a hologram but it's still a map "okay so it's near at the Primary courtyard if you see two buildings one of them is the girls dorm here I'll show you" Ophidia shows the map to Suzanne to help her find the dorms.

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia tried to remember where the dorms at because she doesn't live at the dorms "let's see wait for a bit..." she told Suzanne to wait for a short time, her eyes glowed blue and coming from the light of her eyes was a map it was a hologram but it's still a map "okay so it's near at the Primary courtyard if you see two buildings one of them is the girls dorm here I'll show you" Ophidia shows the map to Suzanne to help her find the dorms.
Suzanne studied the map before nodding. "Ah okay. Thank you." She grabbed her suitcase and began to walk in the direction that the map indicated.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne studied the map before nodding. "Ah okay. Thank you." She grabbed her suitcase and began to walk in the direction that the map indicated.
Ophidia smiled as she looked at the radar that points Quoire "ahh no problem I also need to go I'll see ya later, If you need anything you can find me" she said to Suzanne as she ran to the main building to meet her little Quoire.

TheDragoon said:
((I'm honestly tired of using my other characters. I'm gonna take a break from them so... Consider Lena free xD Shuu goes back on duty and stuff))
(Aight...)

After at least two hours of Lena and Shuu flirting with each other, Shuu decided to go back to his duty, leaving Lena in her bed. She sighed, fixing her hair in the slightest, and she went to the closet to change into her school stuff. After that, she went to the exit of her house, and towards the school, hummng lightly. She was intending to go to the pool, maybe meet someone on the way.

@Anyone

JJKab said:
"Sorry for slapping you, but... I was afraid you passed out there..." Chler exclaimed, smiling at the girl, as she took her books, and started putting them back in her backpack.
"You've got a lot of these... aren't you overweighting yourself?" She asked, looking confusedly at the books she was helping the girl put into the bag.
"No--no-no, it's fine. Actually, I d-do not think I would have waken up if it weren't for you being here..." She said, still slightly disoriented. Eileen started to put the textbooks back in her bag, she was glad to have an extra hand, otherwise cleaning up this mess would take an hour with the state of mind she was in. The girl questioned the amount of books that Eileen stuffed in her bag, as most people did when they bothered to talk to her. " Not at all!" She replied in complete denial. After spending a day of lugging the bag around school, Eileen did know it was heavy, but never really saw it as a hazard. "I am r-required to have these books on hand for my classes, and the lockers are too far away." Eileen explained, placing the very last book in her bag and zipping it up. It was true that the lockers were a considerable distance away, however, the main reason she avoided the area like a plague was because it was always too crowded. " I really hate that I'm such a burden to you right now, do you still have classes to attend? I would hate to make you late."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright..''
...⊹She said before she started to walk home allowing Claire to follow⊹...
She skipped, twilrling and throwing her sword up. "How far away do you live?" she asked.

Nova waited in the courtyard later that night. She had ditched the guy she had went on a 'date' with to meet up with Klef early. She wondered what Klef wanted to talk about. She then shook heard and sighed as she kicked her feet on the bench. She really shouldn't think so much about it.

@Ballerina

@Lumina[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

Lumina

~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina's gaze was off to the side, feeling too flustered to keep eye contact with Kenji any longer. It had been far too long since they had been in this kind of situation, so she had reverted back to not being able to handle it or her own emotions that well. Eventually Lumina scrapped up enough courage to glance back at Kenji, only to see the playful grin on his lips. Oh goodness. That didn't bode well for her. She blinked in confusion as Kenji spoke, before he leaned down to taste her neck, in exactly the same fashion that he had done back in the park. It was a little bit rougher than she would have expected, but to say that she was expecting him to do that at all was completely wrong. The surprise of his action plus the feeling of his neck on her tounge made her eyes close, a small sound escaping her mouth unexpectedly. Lumina brought a hand up to her mouth as her eyes flew open, now looking at Kenji with an even redder face, if that was possible. Well, if he had needed proof that it had been a long time since they had gotten intimate, this was proof. Trying not to let her embarrassment get the best of her, Lumina answered his question, her voice muffled by her hands♤...

"...y-yeah... I mean no! N-not at all..."

no slide no slide

MintPanda said:
"Okay!" she said happily as she healed flowers along the way.
''Hmmm...if I remember correctly, there is a Goddess and a God Eater that has powers that...relate to plants...and they live where I live among....many many others...''

Ballerina said:
"No--no-no, it's fine. Actually, I d-do not think I would have waken up if it weren't for you being here..." She said, still slightly disoriented. Eileen started to put the textbooks back in her bag, she was glad to have an extra hand, otherwise cleaning up this mess would take an hour with the state of mind she was in. The girl questioned the amount of books that Eileen stuffed in her bag, as most people did when they bothered to talk to her. " Not at all!" She replied in complete denial. After spending a day of lugging the bag around school, Eileen did know it was heavy, but never really saw it as a hazard. "I am r-required to have these books on hand for my classes, and the lockers are too far away." Eileen explained, placing the very last book in her bag and zipping it up. It was true that the lockers were a considerable distance away, however, the main reason she avoided the area like a plague was because it was always too crowded. " I really hate that I'm such a burden to you right now, do you still have classes to attend? I would hate to make you late."
Chler laughed gently, as she stood up, looking at the girl

"Don't worry, you're not a burden to me... And I'm done with my classes... was heading to my dorm..." She said, smiling reassuringly at Eileen.

(Can she and Chler share the same dorm? :>)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...if I remember correctly, there is a Goddess and a God Eater that has powers that...relate to plants...and they live where I live among....many many others...''
"Really?!?! cool!!" she squeaked and her face lightened.

HimeragiSeiker said:
i have Militia in Fricka's dorm...))
(Got Lena free, not Fricka. But yeah, you can make her go out, she's heading to the school. the post is up there)

MintPanda said:
"Really?!?! cool!!" she squeaked and her face lightened.
''But you're probably not gonna meet them...their taking care of their baby probably. Which I find it strange how she could bare a child of their own when their both female...''

TheDragoon said:
Nova waited in the courtyard later that night. She had ditched the guy she had went on a 'date' with to meet up with Klef early. She wondered what Klef wanted to talk about. She then shook heard and sighed as she kicked her feet on the bench. She really shouldn't think so much about it.
@Ballerina
Her day after Nova ditched her consisted hiding the red cards somewhere that she deemed 'safe', clearing up a few issues with the schools about her attendence records, going to her first ever classes, attending detention as a result of her previous lack of attendance, and playing with her beloved pet bunny. To sum everything up, Klef had a fairly productive day while Nova was gone on her 'date'. Klef had considerably strained most her powers after spending an entire day in a form that wasn't technically her own. However, it really couldn't be avoided since Juniper warned her about using her default form outside. She was never sure why he warned her about such matters, but using other forms never bothered her so she never complained much about it.

It was rather late in the night, all Klef wanted to do was sleep in her cave. She knew that she promised to meet Nova at night and she wasn't one to break a promise. Klef trudged across the field, fueled by the three hours of sleep she got from the night prior, she spotted Nova sitting on a bench nearby. Immediately, she started to gleefully run over to her, she was too excited to even notice how exhausted she was. "Nova! How'd the date go?" She asked with a bright grin spread on her face.

JJKab said:
(Aight...)
After at least two hours of Lena and Shuu flirting with each other, Shuu decided to go back to his duty, leaving Lena in her bed. She sighed, fixing her hair in the slightest, and she went to the closet to change into her school stuff. After that, she went to the exit of her house, and towards the school, hummng lightly. She was intending to go to the pool, maybe meet someone on the way.

@Anyone
...?After cleaning the blood stains in Fricka's dorm, Militia went outside getting some fresh air. It was night time now. She wondered how Melanie and Isabella are at the night club they usually go to. She wondered if she can meet someone new here. But after finishing her thinking, she looked around and notice she had wondered aimlessly to a pool. She bent her knee before putting a hand on her hip and the tip of her claw at her cheek?...

''Huh...Wonder how I even got here...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back