• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''She watches without no one looking...she's a Henir Administrator after all...''

...⊹Ayame waited for Harumi to enter the pool like they did last time⊹...

(how old is Mika now?)
"Damn her." Mitsu said in a low growl finding it frustrating how she's watched like that before she sighed. "I guess she told you what he did?" She asked softly

Harumi giggled as she dove into the water happily as mika slowly walked up

(If say about 7 or 8)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Normally, you wouldn't look at other people's boobs. It makes you look like a pervert~''
"Well, you found out one thing about me." she said jokingly and laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Damn her." Mitsu said in a low growl finding it frustrating how she's watched like that before she sighed. "I guess she told you what he did?" She asked softly
Harumi giggled as she dove into the water happily as mika slowly walked up

(If say about 7 or 8)

[/QUOTE]
''Yeah...nearly hurt Mika...I felt like he has some kind of voice in his head, y'know like me and Mika's Prophecy?''

...⊹Ayame looked at Mika before smiling at her⊹...

''Hello''

Ansom walked out of his tiny apartment and began to walk around the city. Tons of thoughts swarmed through his head, which he hated. He loved it whenever the only thing on his mind was destruction. Chaos. But now, there were emotions flooding his brain. Stupid empathy running through his cerebral cortex like an annoying insect.

Primal wanted him to destroy. He was a beast. A beast with the power of infinite universes but a beast nonetheless. He had one priority: To fulfill his sick fantasies of burning cities and killing little ones. This was not a fantasy of Ansom anymore. It used to be. In his beginning years.

Now, he wanted to settle in the mortal world. Have an actual family. An actual house. An actual life. Was it possible? Highly unlikely. The world was muddles with triggers that slowly called for Ansom's old mindset. His old ways. The dangerous ways.

Tall buildings calmed Ansom. So did cars. The city was he perfect place for him. Skyscrapers and cars. Sometimes, Ansom would get the treat of seeing a sports car, but that was becoming more and more rare. People were having families which required them to have a bigger car. Trading Bugattis for Fords. It was a sad world.

JJKab said:
Gregory's eyes widened lightly, as he looked at Ariel's father. He smirked, gently putting the fork down on the plate.
"Welp... In my honest opinion... Your daughter is one of the most lovable people on this planet... I love her to bits, and I want to dedicate my whole life to her... And If something sad happens to her... I...*chuckle* would like to be the one who would cheer her up... Share a kiss on her cheek... And say... ' ' It's going to be alright.... I'm here..' ' "He said, his eyes looking seriously at Ariel.

"Frankly........ I want... To..... Be with her for the good and bad... For ups and downs..." Gregory added, looking back at the head of the family.
@JJKab[/URL]

Euloria watched as well, beginning to belive his words were sincere as well, she gave a small nod of approval before glancing to Daniel to see his reaction.

@Daniel reaving

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna let out a yawn and a stretch as she entered the school grounds, adjusting her bag on her back. "man, I shouldn't have stayed up that late with that homework..." She muttered to herself, hoping she wouldn't fall asleep in class.
As Chler made her way to the school, a thought struck her head: She didn't memorize the school's layout one bit. Her expression turned to one of confusion, as she looked around. After a while, she noticed a lone girl, and her face lightened up, as she approached her niftly.

"Hey.. Could you help me a little?" She asked, smiling lightly at her

(I'm so... freakin' tired... If i slurr my words, that's why...)

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pulled back and poked her nose. "Your going to have to wait till later little lady~ I'm not ready to do it again just yet~" He teased her.

Lena's cheeks tinted dark red, as Shuu suggested that again.

"N-N-No... I-I meant... just hug each other... kiss their upper boddies, not unclothe and do that stuff yet again!" She said, shakung her head lightly

Nona said:
Ariel watched Gregory as he spoke, feeling a light blush making its way to her cheeks hearing his words. Saying that to her parents without hesitation of any kind, he must have meant it. When he looked to her, she smiled back at him.
@JJKab

Euloria watched as well, beginning to belive his words were sincere as well, she gave a small nod of approval before glancing to Daniel to see his reaction.

@Daniel reaving
@Daniel reaving

Gregory chuckled, as he gently booped Ariel's nose.

"Eat, my lil' salad. You need to be strong and wealthy, not weak and wimpy" He exclaimed, smiling slyly.

Ballerina said:
" Of course! Where is it again? I haven't been to this club in particular. " She responded.
''At the counter...here, I'll get the drinks..Follow me.''

...♱She said before going over to the counter while leading Isabella♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...nearly hurt Mika...I felt like he has some kind of voice in his head, y'know like me and Mika's Prophecy?''

...⊹Ayame looked at Mika before smiling at her⊹...

''Hello''
"He was gonna kill her." SHe said quietly to her

"H-hi." She said shyly to them

Nona said:
Ariel watched Gregory as he spoke, feeling a light blush making its way to her cheeks hearing his words. Saying that to her parents without hesitation of any kind, he must have meant it. When he looked to her, she smiled back at him.
@JJKab

@Daniel reaving
JJKab said:
As Chler made her way to the school, a thought struck her head: She didn't memorize the school's layout one bit. Her expression turned to one of confusion, as she looked around. After a while, she noticed a lone girl, and her face lightened up, as she approached her niftly.

"N-N-No... I-I meant... just hug each other... kiss their upper boddies, not unclothe and do that stuff yet again!" She said, shakung her head lightly

@Daniel reaving

"Eat, my lil' salad. You need to be strong and wealthy, not weak and wimpy" He exclaimed, smiling slyly.
Daniel sat there with his fingers locked together and held to his lips lightly as he looked into nowhere with a cold calculating look.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He was gonna kill her." SHe said quietly to her
"H-hi." She said shyly to them

Daniel sat there with his fingers locked together and held to his lips lightly as he looked into nowhere with a cold calculating look.

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just stayed silent there. She was planning on asking her today if she wanted to marry. Maybe this wasn't the time right now♱...

''Wanna swim?''

@Daniel reaving[/URL]

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled softly when he poked her nose "I'm already strong" she said before looking to her food "But I'm also hungry" she joked as she then continued to eat. Soon after she looked up, watching her fathers expression curiously.

JJKab said:

@Daniel reaving

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Hearing a voice Yuna stopped walking, turning to the source of the voice "Hey~ sure I can help" she said with a smile. "What's up?" She asked

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled softly when he poked her nose "I'm already strong" she said before looking to her food "But I'm also hungry" she joked as she then continued to eat. Soon after she looked up, watching her fathers expression curiously.
Gregory smirked, as he began to eat again, but soon stopped, looking at Ariel's father, with a bit confused look.

"Is... everything okay...? D-Did I say something wrong?" He asked, slowly starting to grow scare that he might have said somethig innapropriate

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just stayed silent there. She was planning on asking her today if she wanted to marry. Maybe this wasn't the time right now♱...

''Wanna swim?''
Mitsu nuzzled her neck gently as she held tightly to her

"Y-yeah!" She said happily

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Hearing a voice Yuna stopped walking, turning to the source of the voice "Hey~ sure I can help" she said with a smile. "What's up?" She asked
"So... I just arrived here... And I was assigned for a pool warm-up, yet.. I don't know where it is" Chler exclaimed, smiling sheepishly, biting her lower lip.

"Could you.. point me towards it? They also said I need to find a companion... wouldn't it be a problem if I asked you to join me" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu nuzzled her neck gently as she held tightly to her
"Y-yeah!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Wanna sit down?''

''Oh...We need to get you a swim suit though..''

JJKab said:
"So... I just arrived here... And I was assigned for a pool warm-up, yet.. I don't know where it is" Chler exclaimed, smiling sheepishly, biting her lower lip.
"Could you.. point me towards it? They also said I need to find a companion... wouldn't it be a problem if I asked you to join me" She asked.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinked a few times before smiling "Ah, sure! I can help you with that~ I'm a lifeguard anyways so you're talking to the right girl!" She said with a giggle "The pool isn't all that far from here actually~" she said with a nod.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinked a few times before smiling "Ah, sure! I can help you with that~ I'm a lifeguard anyways so you're talking to the right girl!" She said with a giggle "The pool isn't all that far from here actually~" she said with a nod.
"Oh, thanks..." Chler said, smiling lightly, looking at the girl

"And I forgot to introduce myself. Name's Chler" She said, as she extended her hand to Yuna

*priscilla, unsure of what to do decided to wander about aimlessly in the hopes that someone could tell her to do, she walked towards the area that seemed to be loudest and sat down against a wall

JJKab said:
"Oh, thanks..." Chler said, smiling lightly, looking at the girl
"And I forgot to introduce myself. Name's Chler" She said, as she extended her hand to Yuna
"Youre welcome!" Yuna walked energetically toward the girl and shook her hand "I'm Yuna!" She said with a grin. "Shall we go?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded into her
"No I'm good!" She said as her clothes changed into a swimsuit and she jumped in

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon sat Mitsu down on the couch as she sat next to her♱...

...⊹Ayame smiled at Mitsu before she began swimming⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back