• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika walked over and pushed her way between the two to join the hug as mitsu relaxed in neo's arm

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled as she hugged Mitsu and Mika at the same time♱...

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi grinned before putting the movie in then hopping to her feet ((since she was kneeling on the floor to look through the movies)) Once the movie started up she made her way over to the couch and hopped into the seat beside him.
((@Mayyflower))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She clapped happily and flew after him quickly to catch up. "Can we go home after the amuent park?!?" She asked when she got close and flew under him happily

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Whatever you want sweetheart. Your wish is my command." He said with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Then there's no use.''
He grumbled, "Your no help.." he turned and walked off, and Claire flipped backwards back to where she was before she left. She smiled and asked, "Did i miss the bus?"

Temmeh said:
i dont know where to start...
(I'm open!)

TheDragoon said:
Tyler nodded. "Whatever you want sweetheart. Your wish is my command." He said with a smile.
Liara giggled happily as she looked up at him with a happy smile

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo smiled as she hugged Mitsu and Mika at the same time♱...
Mitsu stood there silent for a little bit before she spoke to mika. "Mika go play. Me and mommy need to talk." She said to mika softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm open!)

Mitsu stood there silent for a little bit before she spoke to mika. "Mika go play. Me and mommy need to talk." She said to mika softly

[/QUOTE]
oh umm ok.I dont know who your characteer is

WeirdisFun said:
"hmm that's true but we can communicate through phones...oh wait!" Quoire said as he remembered something, he actually has a lot of spare phones that he doesn't use, he reached out in his bag and grabs a phone and hands it to EIleen "If you know how to use a phone I don't think we have any problems about communication, ah and also don't worry I have a lot of these" he said with a wink.
" Agreed, phones would be the best way to go about communicating plans." Eileen replied, fumbling through her bag to grab a sheet notebook paper to copy down numbers before Quoire interrupts her by handing over a phone from his bag. She was rather suprised that he was giving a stranger a phone after only talking for twenty minutes. Then again, since he lived in a lab for most of his life, he was most likely desparate for friends. "I know how to use a phone, but you really do not have to give one to me." She reached into her skirt pocket revealing a silver flip-phone. " I already own one myself. You see, I may have been a hermit, but I still have my own means of keeping in touch with the outside world."

@Lumina[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

Lumina

~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina looked down at Kenji, knowing by his expression that he didn't believe her. Really, she probably wouldn't believe her either. Her tone of voice wasn't even close to believable, so of course he'd be still asking her. It must have really been written all over her face if Kenji was poking it again, which only made the reddening worse. Dangit, she was actually starting to calm down too. Now she was all flustered, and the feeling of his tounge on her neck at the park, and his words that he had said... Lumina was trying to get those thoughts out of her mind so she was caught off guard when he tackled her on the bed. She made a surprised squeak before finding herself laying on her back looking up at a very playful Kenji. The blush plus the surprise plus the memories all came together and suddenly her form changed, to the one that appeared back on Ecrilia when they were caught by Asuka when they were getting intimate. Her blonde hair shortened up to about shoulder length and her blue eyes turned brown, her stature growing just a little bit shorter as well. As she stared up at Kenji, Lumina swallowed, knowing that there was no way to avoid his questions now, especially with how he was situated above her. Unable to keep eye contact anymore due to embarassment, Lumina's blushing gaze averted to the side as she spoke in a soft voice♤...

"I-I... um, I was just remembering back in the park, when w-we met but we didn't know it was each other, and the things y-you said, a-and.... I can still feel your tounge on my neck..."

no slide no slide

Ballerina said:
" Agreed, phones would be the best way to go about communicating plans." Eileen replied, fumbling through her bag to grab a sheet notebook paper to copy down numbers before Quoire interrupts her by handing over a phone from his bag. She was rather suprised that he was giving a stranger a phone after only talking for twenty minutes. Then again, since he lived in a lab for most of his life, he was most likely desparate for friends. "I know how to use a phone, but you really do not have to give one to me." She reached into her skirt pocket revealing a silver flip-phone. " I already own one myself. You see, I may have been a hermit, but I still have my own means of keeping in touch with the outside world."
Quoire's eyes widened a little bit "Oh well I didn't expect that" he said and clears his throat, he didn't know that she has a phone because he expected she might not have one which led him into the point where she doesn't have a phone "uhh wait...you know what I'll just give this to you since I don't use it" he said and goes near Eileen "by the way this has a special function just see it for yourself if you're in a pinch" he whispered so no one can hear and steps back "and my number..." Quoire reaches a note from his pocket and hand it to Eileen "well so uhh I hope we can get along I guess".

NeoClassical said:
(Anyone open?)
((I am, but I assume you'll want to interact with different characters and I still only have the one free so yeah xD ))

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru Ishida

~ Skin of Steel and Heart of Ice

tumblr_np57auVBqC1s307p6o1_500.gif

Hyouinmaru stared at Astrid, a expressionless look on his face. Well he'd consider it expressionless. Right now he seemed as if he were frowning. He sighed lightly as he listened to Astrid talk. For someone as annoying as her, she could damn sure talk when it wasn't need. In all his years of living, no one gave an apology that long before. When she finished talking, he fixed his gloves and cracked his knuckles.

"You should never give someone like me an apology that long. I tend to lose interest when people do... Luckily for you, I wanted to hear you out."

Hyouinmaru then held his hand out for Astrid to shake. He definitely didn't want to do this, but he had no choice. He wanted to end this stupidity for good.

"Here. Shake my hand and consider this done."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Relaxed
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking w/ Astrid

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid wanted to crawl in a hole after apologizing. She hated having to swallow her pride, because damn did she have a lot of it, but this was about Skylar and not about her. If it was up to her he'd never be near Skylar again, but it didn't seem like she wanted it to be that way, so Astrid would step back a bit. It's why she was here apologizing and not putting a bullet through his head. She couldn't help but scowl slightly at his attitude, here she was actually telling him sorry and yet he still has the nerve to give her shit? Astrid wanted nothing more than to deck him in the jaw, but that wouldn't solve anything. She just wanted Skylar to be happy. So reluctantly she extended hee hand outwards to meet his, keeping her gaze locked with his as she did so. This handshake meant the end of their fued, for Skylar's sake. It was always going to be about her. Always. Sighing, Astrid took her hand back, running it through her bangs as she exhaled tiredly?...

"What a long-ass day. Yknow, Skylar is sleeping right now, but she might want to see you when she wakes up. I don't get it, but I guess she doesn't mind having you around. Just... if you're gonna be in her life, I only ask that you don't hurt her again. Please."

no slide no slide

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

~ Scarred...

tumblr_inline_n0yo6fDGIr1riev4q.gif

Roman sighed as Kaori held on to his arm. Her shaking causing his arm to shake a little too. He gently placed his hand on Kaori's and moved it down to her lap. Roman immediately saw the one placed on her stomach, but he made no attempt to figure out why she had it there. That's when it hit him. Maybe she was still hurt from yesterday, but he soon picked up another energy. A smaller one... He didn't know where it was coming from, but he figured another super was nearby. He then heard Kaori speaking, her voice just as shaky as her body. It upset him to see her like this. His eye focused on hers' as she spoke and his eye widened as she told him she was pregnant. The look is shock and surprised soon turned into that of a smile. The kid wasn't even his, but the expression on his face was made it seem like he was.

"Kaori.. That's great! I can't believe youre going to be a mother! You know.. I'm here for you too. If you don't want to be alone, I'm going to be on Earth for awhile. You can come stay in my apartment until I get ready to leave."

no slide no slide
Mood
Shocked, but at the same time happy
Objective
Relax Kaori
Currently Doing
Talking with Kaori

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori wasn't sure how Roman would take the news. By now he probably knew that Masahi and her had... even just thinking about him made her nearly burst into tears. No, she couldn't think about him. He was gone, he left her, abandoned her with a child (or two if what San said is correct) growing inside her. How could she be a single mother? She couldn't... before she found Masahi again she could barely take care of herself. Her thoughts were brought back to the present when Roman reacted to the news of her pregnancy. He was... happy? Happy? Why was he happy? It's not like the kid was his or anything. Happy was the opposite of what she was feeling right about now. But then Roman continued on to say that she could stay with him if she wanted. Kaori looked up at him, not expecting that response. He really was... before she knew what she was doing, Kaori found enough strength in her body and legs to push herself up and forward to wrap her arms around Roman, burying her face in his shirt, trying not to cry. All she could think was how much she really didn't want to be alone at the moment, and how Roman was actually here when she needed him to be, how he always has been there for her. In a muffled voice, Kaori spoke into his shirt, her grip tightening ever so slightly?...

"...I want to stay with you... please..."

no slide no slide

MintPanda said:
He grumbled, "Your no help.." he turned and walked off, and Claire flipped backwards back to where she was before she left. She smiled and asked, "Did i miss the bus?"
''You missed an ass hole...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm open!)

[/QUOTE]
''Hmm....Mika, there are some kids at the pool. Make some friends.''

...♱Neo said to Mika as she smiled at her♱...

Ballerina said:
Isabella giggled a little. "Let's go in, is there a waiting line for entering? Like in the movies?"
''No, we're a bit late but it's alright..''

...♱She said as she started to walk to the entrance♱...

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and watched her, after she sat down he relaxed a bit, thinking about his bucket list and what was on it, he sighed softly and looked at the tv.

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi happily watched the movie until hearing him sigh. Blinking a few times she eyed him curiously, it was the same kind of sigh as earlier. Thinking for a moment she then spoke "You're sighing" she said before tilting her head slightly "Is something on your mind?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm....Mika, there are some kids at the pool. Make some friends.''
...♱Neo said to Mika as she smiled at her♱...
"Yes mama." Mika said before running off leaving mitsu and neo alone

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You missed an ass hole...''
She giggled and pulled out her sword, wiping it off. "His names mark....hes my dad's friend." she said in a squeaky voice and saw a crumpled flower. "Now, we need to fix you up." she said and touched the flower and it bloomed up and back to normal. "Say...want to be my friend?" She asked tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes mama." Mika said before running off leaving mitsu and neo alone

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo watched her run off before she turned to Mitsu wondering what she wanted to talk about♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back