• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"Oh, That's right" she said as she looked over at him "Yeah, No, No horror movies this time" she said shaking her head and laughing a little before looking at the movies she had "....huh..I really like superhero movies...but let's see..." She said as she stopped looking at the first batch "Here's an action movie just...I can put this one on?" She questioned.
Luke chuckled and nodded. "Sure put it in"

Roman said:
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki tighter also. "You don't have to say sorry. I understand you had some stuff to do." He said softly. "I just hope it doesn't take you as long, Yuki...."
Yuki smiled sadly and buried her face in his neck.

"You don't understand...or did you forget?" she said shaking her head no.

She pulled away from him and looked at him. @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

Roman Ishida

tumblr_mc3itu0LAK1rfwtibo1_500_zpsadd3537b.gif

Roman slowly opened the door, taking a step inside once the door was opened all the way. He looked around a bit before his Tengan was deactivated and he closed his eye and pulled his forehead protector down to cover his eye. He then quickly made his way to where he seen Kaori through the door. He was glad he got here when he did because she looked worst than what she did from last night... Scared even. Almost as if she didn't sleep at all. He spoke in a worried tone as he quickly made his way over to her, kneeling beside her.

"K-Kaori.. Kaori what's wrong? What happened?"

no slide no slide
Mood
Concerned
Objective
Help Kaori
Currently Doing
Checking on Kaori

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori's gaze lifted slightly as the door opened. Even though Roman had long since hung up the phone, she held it clasped in her hand in the open position as if she was still in a call with him. She watched him from her spot on the floor as he pulled down his forehead protector and covered his eye up, a sight she wasn't really used to seeing. Well, after her lost his eye, it made sense, but it was still fairly new to her. That would mean only one of his eyes was uncovered, leaving not much of his face showing. Huh. Kaori wasn't sure she liked that. This wasn't really the place to be thinking that kind of thing though, but then again Kaori's mind wasn't really working completely right at the moment. As he came over to her, her hand dropped the phone as she gripped his arm, still shaking. Now that he was here, it wasn't as bad, but it was still there for sure. Her other arm still cradled her stomach as her gaze met his. What was wrong? Well... everything. Masahi abandoned her. Her two friends were trying to kill each other. And now she was going to be a single mom. In a shaky voice, Kaori tried to explain everything?...

"I-I don't know what to do.... R-Rommy... I-I'm... I don't want to be alone, I c-can't... how am I going to do this.... I-I'm pregnant, R-Rommy.... I don't know what to d-do...."

no slide no slide

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame kept swimming as she swam happily. It was surprising that Harumi was a bit faster than her⊹...
''Wow. You're really fast.''
"I am? She asked happily as she swam around her sister

NeoClassical said:
Ansom cocked his head to the side. Stop? I haven't done anything. You made the first move. The first attack. I haven't touched either of you. Know you're place and you stop.
"No dad you did start it, by trying to hurt my daughter. I know that if I wasn't here you would have killed her." She growled at him

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly as he kissed her cheek "Happier? You already make it really happy" she said looking to him, still smiling before continuing to set the table, every so often glancing to her parents, noticing they were discussing something. She wondered what they were talking about but thought it probably wasn't her place to ask.

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria watched him, maybe it was for the best that she knew about it, up to now Euloria hadn't told Ariel where he had been going, simply telling her going away was something he had to do and she'd understand eventually...Of course, Ariel didn't understand so it did puzzle her as why he'd leave the people he cared about behind and it did upset her a bit. It may or may not have been the reason she hadn't called him this time. "We'll tell her this evening when she's on her own maybe" she said quiet enough for Ariel not to hear what she said.

--------------------------

~*Elliot Rillas*~

"Yeah" Elliot nodded in agreement, it did seem pretty fun alright. He didn't mind her riding on a single seat, so he didn't question it, he just went and found another seat for himself. The thought of sharing a seat didn't cross his mind anyways, he assumed those double seats were for couples, which they weren't so it made sense to him to have a single seat. Sitting in his own seat, he glanced over at Yumi, chuckling a little to himself as he watched her dangling her feet before the ride itself then started up.

--------------------------

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla continued on her way to the kitchen, carrying the plates with her to the sink as she began to wash them up, she blinked a few times as she felt a presence behind her, slowing her movements slightly before looking over her shoulder the see that Kaname had followed her out to the kitchen. She flashed a smile at him before turning her head back in the direction of the sink, continuing her chore of cleaning off the plates. As she did so, she glanced out the window, watching as the sun was just starting to set. "So, do you have any plans this evening?" She asked curiously after a moment of silence.
"Yeah." He said softly as he looked back to Gregory and Ariel then to his wife then he kissed her head gently feeling his family was falling apart because of him. He didnt know why but he felt his daughter hated him for leaving so much.

@JJKab

(Sorry for abcense guys DX)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I am? She asked happily as she swam around her sister
"No dad you did start it, by trying to hurt my daughter. I know that if I wasn't here you would have killed her." She growled at him

[/QUOTE]
''Haha...yeah, you are!''

...⊹She said as she watched her swim⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I am? She asked happily as she swam around her sister

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed and shook his head. Fine. Just leave. I don't want to fight you. I just want to be alone. He sighed and walked to the other side of the room.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed and shook his head. Fine. Just leave. I don't want to fight you. I just want to be alone. He sighed and walked to the other side of the room.
"Thanks dad. For hurting my daughter." She said coldly as she walked to mika and picked her up. "But I wanna stay with grandpa!" She said defiantly as she gave her mom a please look

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled as she doggy paddled with her hands and glided with her tail

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just giggled as she watched her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thanks dad. For hurting my daughter." She said coldly as she walked to mika and picked her up. "But I wanna stay with grandpa!" She said defiantly as she gave her mom a please look

[/QUOTE]
Ansom cocked his head to the side. You want to stay with me even after I threatened to kill you? He frowned. That's....interesting.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru took a few more drink's, "She is, but she;s also goofy and hotheaded" she said.
Dex smiled and nodded. "I see." He said before a beep came from the kitchen and Dex went to get their ramen. He finished cooking and served her a bowl. "For you, m'lady." He said playfully.

Roman said:

Asuna

~ Red Head Genius

tumblr_n8mmz29Wu51r0wlweo1_500.gif

After her last class of the day, Asuna picked up her things and walked towards the door. She was the last one out since sat further in the back of the class. As everyone made their way through the hall, Asuna did to. She planned to get something to take back to her dorm so she had something to eat while she did some work... That's until she was knocked down after walking into someone. Asuna fixed her hat and looked up at the girl, an angry expression on her face as she spoke. It was hard to take her seriously if she wasn't fighting since she was usually so nice.

"Hey! Watch where you're going or at least takw off those stupid headphones!"

no slide no slide
Mood
Meh...
Objective
Heading to lunch
Currently Doing
Sitting on the ground after walking into someone

Eleanor didn't exactly hear the girl's complaints, but she did sense it. Taking off her headphones, she held out a hand to help the girl up. She didn't want to make enemies-- not on her first day.

"Sorry!" she replied, though she could tell the girl was angry.

"I'm new here, do you happen to know where the girl's dormitories are? I'm Eleanor by the way."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and held onto kite. "This is going to be great" she says sweetly
Kite nuzzled her nose playfully and smiled. "It'll be even better because you'll be here with me." He said softly.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom cocked his head to the side. You want to stay with me even after I threatened to kill you? He frowned. That's....interesting.
"No sweetheart. Grandpa doesn't care about us." She said to mika with a hint of choking up like she was gonna cry as she started to leave with mika in her arms

JJKab said:
Lena pulled away with a gentle laugh. We truly are undisconnectable, huh, Shuu-ie?" She asked, gently stroking his hair.
Shuu smiled and nodded as he did the same to her hair. "Yeah. I've never met somebody as interesting as you." He said happily. "Nobody could compare."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled and nodded as he did the same to her hair. "Yeah. I've never met somebody as interesting as you." He said happily. "Nobody could compare."
Lena laughed gently, gently embracing Shuu's free hand with her hand that had a ring on it.

"We're going to be together for a long time, eh?" She asked, lightly kissing his neck, sucking on it gently

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL] rp with meeeeeeee)
Tyler scratched the back of his head. "So... Uh... It's been a while so I thought maybe we could go on a date." He said. "You up for it?"

JJKab said:
Lena laughed gently, gently embracing Shuu's free hand with her hand that had a ring on it.
"We're going to be together for a long time, eh?" She asked, lightly kissing his neck, sucking on it gently
Shuu chuckled a little, finding the sucking ticklish. "An eternity if we can last that long... For as long as I live, I will be yours." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled a little, finding the sucking ticklish. "An eternity if we can last that long... For as long as I live, I will be yours." He said.
"And I will be yours... I promise" Lena exclaimed, as she kept on kissing Shuu's neck, gently sucking on it.

"I enjoy doing that... I don't know why" She giggled lightly

Lumina said:
1bb184aacd6af2cff2363631b6623a8620ce2ab7_hq.gif

Lumina
~ The broken phoenix ~

...♤It was nice to see Kenji so relaxed like this. It had been a long time since she had seen his calm face. Her hands traced through his soft red hair as he laid there with his eyes closed, thinking about how glad she was to be back. There was a blank spot in her memory from when she met the pink haired guy who shared Kenji's name and now... wait... now that she was thinking about it... was the guy at the park Kenji? They did have the same name and everything, and now that she was remembering things again, she did recall saying that he knew a phoenix who shared her own name... could it possibly have been Kenji? The one that was laying in her lap right here? He acted so differently, and before her memory went blank he was... oh goodness. Lumina's blush, which had started to go away by now, returned in full force, only for Kenji to poke her face and ask what was wrong. Augh, she was blushing even worse now than she was before, and she looked down at Kenji with a slightly forced expression. She wasn't just going to state what was on her mind, how could she do that so easily?? Trying to brush it off like it was nothing, Lumina spoke quickly but stuttered a lot, obviously showing that she was trying to hide her blush♤...

"Wh-wh-wh-what are you talking about? I-I'm not blushing!"

no slide no slide no slide
tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

Genesis Zi Euphoria

~ The Sanctum Of Heat ~

...ΨKenji laughed again as he observed Lumina talk nervously, his finger poking her cheek once more. It was clear to him that she was hiding something embarrassing, so it was his job to find out what. He rolled over and gently tackled Lumina onto the bed, his body manoeuvring over Lumina's. He placed his hands at each side of Lumina's head, propping himself up. He spoke as he smiled lightlyΨ...

Yeah you are~ What's up?~

no slide no slide

TheDragoon said:
Tyler scratched the back of his head. "So... Uh... It's been a while so I thought maybe we could go on a date." He said. "You up for it?"
"Amusement park amusement park!" She cheered to him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled happily as she swam to her sister again and smiled happily at her. "Come on!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Haha...Alright.''

...⊹She said as she smiled at her sister before she started to swim⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back