• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@WeirdPrincess[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

Asuka Fukushima

tumblr_o46ktntAlp1saxdy4o1_400.gif

It was quiet, the only sound emitting from silent field was the bristling of the flowers and the sound of Asuka's soft breathing. It was surprising that she didn't hear the sound of Akira walking up to her, but she was so caught up in the essence of the floral area that she didn't pay any attention to anything, but that. She was admiring the beauty of the flowers so much, that she didn't even notice or hear Akira coming up from behind her. Her guard was lowered, since she wasn't exactly expecting anyone to show up out of the blue. He may have said he'd be back, but she didn't know when or how soon. Asuka had just silently been appreciating the various amounts of flowers that seemed to fade into one another. Carnations, Amaryllis', Irises, and among other types of flowers were scattered around the field. If she took the time to notice and inspect each and every one of the flowers that were displayed before her, she was sure enough that she could name most of them, if not all. There was a point in time were she had studied flowers, when she was younger really. Asuka had always been fascinated by the colorful plants and wanted to know more about them. So, with the help of her mom, they found a couple of books about flowers, explaining the types and the meaning that came with each different flower color. It was fun for her, learning all those different types of things. Most kids had found it boring to do something like that, but she hadn't. It was something she liked more than anything surprisingly, even if she never really talked or portrayed her love for flowers when seeing them. Asuka never really told anyone about it either, not her friends, people she knew or anyone. It was something she wanted to keep to herself, not because it was embarrassing but because she liked the thought of just keep one tiny little secret to herself. It was minor really and not something really important that anyone needed to know, in her opinion. Not unless she would ask, would she then say anything about her love for plant life.

A breeze had come then, the wind gently swaying her hair as a vanilla aroma surrounded the area behind her. Probably the shampoo she had used this morning to wash her hair, she was glad it still held the same scent that it did in the morning. A sigh escaped between her pink lips, just taking in the alluring sight of the field when Asuka felt slightly tensed muscular arms snaking around her waist. She let out a gasp of surprise before whipping her head around to stare at her husband in what looked like shock. When Akira had gotten here or how quiet he had been was something she couldn't answer. She believed he was still busy with whatever task it was that needed to be done, but apparently she was wrong. Soon her expression softened at his words and she gently shook her head before speaking, "It's fine. You didn't miss much, I just stayed with Kioko for a little while before wandering over to this place. It's beautiful, isn't it?" By now, her gaze had directed back towards the flower field and a smile flitted onto her lips, the corner over her eyes slightly wrinkling from the smile. It was evident that she was really glad to be here, mostly because she hadn't been to a place like this in a while. The last time she was in a flower field was a couple of years back and let's just say.. it wasn't the best experience she'd ever had. Some things went wrong, stuff got set on fire.. it was a long story, one the she preferred not to tell. Nevertheless, she didn't let the past ruin her view of the field and just remained happy and slightly upbeat.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Happy

Flower Field

Objective:

N/A

Interaction:

Akira Fukushima

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's a really long story. It's a really long story.''

''I can't even remember half of it.''
"Oh, well I do have plenty of time on my hands. Spill it!" She said to them grabbing a juicebox from her purse. "I'm starving, hope Fricka doesn't like this carpet too much. It would be such a shame..." Her fangs seeped deep into the box, through the paper. Red liquid from the container splattered across the carpet as she sucked the 'life' out of the box.

Ballerina said:
"Oh, well I do have plenty of time on my hands. Spill it!" She said to them grabbing a juicebox from her purse. "I'm starving, hope Fricka doesn't like this carpet too much. It would be such a shame..." Her fangs seeped deep into the box, through the paper. Red liquid from the container splattered across the carpet as she sucked the 'life' out of the box.
''You sure? I'm sure it'll bore the living shit out of you...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You sure? I'm sure it'll bore the living shit out of you...''
" I got time, 950 years to be exact!" Isabella said smugly. " Well, then again I don't want to waste any of my precious time... only if you want to tell me, I'm sure you two probably are busy with all sorts of stuff."

Ballerina said:
" I got time, 950 years to be exact!" Isabella said smugly. " Well, then again I don't want to waste any of my precious time... only if you want to tell me, I'm sure you two probably are busy with all sorts of stuff."
''Yep. Fuck the story.''

''I'm gonna go get a drink..''

...♱She said before she went to the kitchen to get a drink from the fridge♱...

''Jeez...she's such a deadpan...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yep. Fuck the story.''

''I'm gonna go get a drink..''

...♱She said before she went to the kitchen to get a drink from the fridge♱...

''Jeez...she's such a deadpan...''
" So... unlike me, you're not too proud of your past?" She guessed before crumbling up the box. " If you want a drink, I have plenty in my purse." Isabella told the girl in the red dress, emptying out the purse to reveal well over a dozen juice boxes full of blood.

Ballerina said:
" So... unlike me, you're not too proud of your past?" She guessed before crumbling up the box. " If you want a drink, I have plenty in my purse." Isabella told the girl in the red dress, emptying out the purse to reveal well over a dozen juice boxes full of blood.
''Drinking blood would be lovely but...that's not what I wanna drink right now...''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Drinking blood would be lovely but...that's not what I wanna drink right now...''
"What else is there to really drink? Eveything else is so bland, blood makes me feel more alive. And, I'll have you know what I'm drinking now is only synthetic blood, it helps with the cravings."

Ballerina said:
"What else is there to really drink? Eveything else is so bland, blood makes me feel more alive. And, I'll have you know what I'm drinking now is only synthetic blood, it helps with the cravings."
''You have your tastes, I have mine...''

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

Roman knew he was right. So, Kaori was at her apartment, meaning it was a good thing he was running this way. He pulled up his forehead protector and activated his Tengan, his tomoe pattern merging together to make the one shape. When he did, he used Kamui to get to Kaori's apartment instantaneously.

"Kaori, I'm outside. I'm on my way inside now."

Roman put his phone in his pouch and went into the building, looking for the apartment with Kaori's signature energy color, this being done with the use of his Tengan. One he found it, he knocked on the door.

"Kaori! It's me, Roman."

no slide no slide
Mood
Worried
Objective
Get to Kaori
Currently Doing
Going to Kaori

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...☆Kaori wasn't really expecting to have fallen, but she did, and the shock of the event left her with no strength in her legs at the moment to answer the door. She still held on to the phone as Roman said he was outside, only lifting her head to look at the door when Roman knocked on the outside of it. Could she even answer the door like this? Probably not. Thankfully she hadn't locked the door so he could technically come inside on his own. Then again Roman didn't know that she couldn't really move right now anyways, so she called out to him from inside the apartment, trying to keep her voice as steady as possible☆...

"R-rommy... i-it's open.."

no slide no slide

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You have your tastes, I have mine...''
Isabella huffed, she couldn't understand how someone would dislike such a lovely beverage. "By the way, I'm Isabella if you didn't already know. It's my second year here."

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka Fukushima

tumblr_o46ktntAlp1saxdy4o1_400.gif

It was quiet, the only sound emitting from silent field was the bristling of the flowers and the sound of Asuka's soft breathing. It was surprising that she didn't hear the sound of Akira walking up to her, but she was so caught up in the essence of the floral area that she didn't pay any attention to anything, but that. She was admiring the beauty of the flowers so much, that she didn't even notice or hear Akira coming up from behind her. Her guard was lowered, since she wasn't exactly expecting anyone to show up out of the blue. He may have said he'd be back, but she didn't know when or how soon. Asuka had just silently been appreciating the various amounts of flowers that seemed to fade into one another. Carnations, Amaryllis', Irises, and among other types of flowers were scattered around the field. If she took the time to notice and inspect each and every one of the flowers that were displayed before her, she was sure enough that she could name most of them, if not all. There was a point in time were she had studied flowers, when she was younger really. Asuka had always been fascinated by the colorful plants and wanted to know more about them. So, with the help of her mom, they found a couple of books about flowers, explaining the types and the meaning that came with each different flower color. It was fun for her, learning all those different types of things. Most kids had found it boring to do something like that, but she hadn't. It was something she liked more than anything surprisingly, even if she never really talked or portrayed her love for flowers when seeing them. Asuka never really told anyone about it either, not her friends, people she knew or anyone. It was something she wanted to keep to herself, not because it was embarrassing but because she liked the thought of just keep one tiny little secret to herself. It was minor really and not something really important that anyone needed to know, in her opinion. Not unless she would ask, would she then say anything about her love for plant life.

A breeze had come then, the wind gently swaying her hair as a vanilla aroma surrounded the area behind her. Probably the shampoo she had used this morning to wash her hair, she was glad it still held the same scent that it did in the morning. A sigh escaped between her pink lips, just taking in the alluring sight of the field when Asuka felt slightly tensed muscular arms snaking around her waist. She let out a gasp of surprise before whipping her head around to stare at her husband in what looked like shock. When Akira had gotten here or how quiet he had been was something she couldn't answer. She believed he was still busy with whatever task it was that needed to be done, but apparently she was wrong. Soon her expression softened at his words and she gently shook her head before speaking, "It's fine. You didn't miss much, I just stayed with Kioko for a little while before wandering over to this place. It's beautiful, isn't it?" By now, her gaze had directed back towards the flower field and a smile flitted onto her lips, the corner over her eyes slightly wrinkling from the smile. It was evident that she was really glad to be here, mostly because she hadn't been to a place like this in a while. The last time she was in a flower field was a couple of years back and let's just say.. it wasn't the best experience she'd ever had. Some things went wrong, stuff got set on fire.. it was a long story, one the she preferred not to tell. Nevertheless, she didn't let the past ruin her view of the field and just remained happy and slightly upbeat.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Happy

Flower Field

Objective:

N/A

Interaction:

Akira Fukushima

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

tumblr_nr1p3ls38k1rsrk2xo1_500_zpsr0tleskz.gif

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~ The King Of Euphoria ~

...♅Akira smiled and continued to hold Asuka's waist. His gaze followed Asuka's to the flowers infront of them. The flowers lay scattered on the grass like frozen flames, bringing their cool blaze to the late spring morning. A daisy flower, a lone speck of white and yellow, grew precociously amid the perfect canvas of colours before him. It glowed proudly in the May sunshine, its golden core a perfect image of the sun above. Akira studied the flower, unsure of what made it stand out to him. As delicate as the thinnest of tissues and as vibrant as in Indian silk, the blooms with their various forms added their perfume to the sea of flowers. Akira had never been one to admire flowers. He believed nature was destructive, and not something to be admired. Although he shared this view, he knew that Asuka didn't feel that way, and he enjoyed seeing her like she was now. The way the sun hit her, and the smell of her shampoo made him appreciate his surroundings. He spoke as he gently rocked both himself and Asuka from side to side, a small smile forming on his face as he did so♅...

It is~ However, its beauty pales in comparison to yours, my love~

no slide no slide

Lumina said:
tumblr_n5a2v114Tz1qztgoio1_500.gif

Lumina
~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina was snapped out of her rambling by Kenji's laughter. What was he laughing at? Oh it was probably her rattling off stuff they didn't even need to worry about. She blinked, looking at Kenji for a moment before a light blush came over her face. He was right. They could think about those things later. What was she getting all worked up over? Nothing, of course. She was still slightly dazed when Kenji laid his head in her lap, and she looked down at him with a growing blush. Wh-wh-what was he doing? Her reaction was simply from never been in a situation like this where someone's head was in her lap. It was a strangely intimate gesture, even if it really wasn't. She couldn't help but feel at least slightly embarrassed, but she did like the feeling of Kenji being close. So within her emotional dissonance, Lumina managed a shy smile as she moved her hands, one to run through his hair and the other to rest near his shoulder, speaking as she did so♤...

"Y-yeah, I'd like that as well. It's nice to b-be able to sit here like this a-again."

no slide no slide no slide
tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

Genesis Zi Euphoria

~ The Sanctum Of Heat ~

...ΨKenji closed his eyes for a few moments, his body feeling at ease due to the close proximity of Lumina. His mind, which was once full of anger and rage, was finally at peace. He listened to Lumina's soothing voice intently, his ears picking up on every subtle breath she gave. His eyes slowly opened and raised up to Lumina's face above him, his red irises soon noticing the deepened red shade that was on her cheeks, which prompted him to laugh lightly. He slowly raised his hand up to Lumina's cheek and poked it, replying as he did soΨ...

Hm? What's wrong? You're blushing pretty bad~

no slide no slide

Ballerina said:
Isabella huffed, she couldn't understand how someone would dislike such a lovely beverage. "By the way, I'm Isabella if you didn't already know. It's my second year here."
''I'm Melanie, she's Militia. Maybe you can stop calling us Seris.''

...♱She said before she walked over to the kitchen as well to see what's taking her sister so long. You soon noticed on the back of Melanie's shoe was a slight light shine. It was almost as if there is a blade in the back of her shoe and was being used as the shoe's heel♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm Melanie, she's Militia. Maybe you can stop calling us Seris.''
...♱She said before she walked over to the kitchen as well to see what's taking her sister so long. You soon noticed on the back of Melanie's shoe was a slight light shine. It was almost as if there is a blade in the back of her shoe and was being used as the shoe's heel♱...
" Fine, Melanie and Militia it is." She huffed again, but she couldn't help to notice something strange about Melanie's shoe. The was a blade being used as a heel, which Isabella thought was pretty clever. However, Isabella clutched her pocket knife, should anything happen... If she had more energy she would summon a bigger and more powerful weapon, but she was starving, making it almost impossible to do anything outside of moving and talking, magic was completely out of the question.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru went wide eye'd, she didn't know how to feel about the situation.
--------

Emi smiled innocently, "I am~" she said

Ally shook her head, "She's get's that from you" she said.
Dex let her go and just watched the sun carefully. "My eyes kinda hurt." He said.

---

Shingo sighed and smiled at Ally. "I guess she does huh?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Dex let her go and just watched the sun carefully. "My eyes kinda hurt." He said.
---

Shingo sighed and smiled at Ally. "I guess she does huh?" He asked her.
Toru glanced at him, "If you stare at it too long you might go blind" she said.

----

Ally nodded: "it's obvious, because you used to be very cocky about yourself" she said.

Ballerina said:
" Fine, Melanie and Militia it is." She huffed again, but she couldn't help to notice something strange about Melanie's shoe. The was a blade being used as a heel, which Isabella thought was pretty clever. However, Isabella clutched her pocket knife, should anything happen... If she had more energy she would summon a bigger and more powerful weapon, but she was starving, making it almost impossible to do anything outside of moving and talking, magic was completely out of the question.
...?The twins came back with some wine in their hands. But you notice on Militia that it looked like she has some kind of gauntlet which had a claw attached to it?...

(these are just pictures of what the claw and heel-blade looks like and what they look like fully)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱The twins came back with some wine in their hands. But you notice on Militia that it looked like she has some kind of gauntlet which had a claw attached to it♱...
(these are just pictures of what the claw and heel-blade looks like and what they look like fully)
(Going to bed, cya!)

She wasn't quite sure how the twins got their hands on the wine. Fricka didn't seem like the kind of person who stashed alcohol in her dorm, however Isabella may be able to use it against her one day. The young vampire was eyeing the gauntlet Militia had. Again, she was completely unsure where that came from nor why Militia had it. " I didn't know that you two were the type who likes to drink wine..." She commented.

Ballerina said:
(Going to bed, cya!)
She wasn't quite sure how the twins got their hands on the wine. Fricka didn't seem like the kind of person who stashed alcohol in her dorm, however Isabella may be able to use it against her one day. The young vampire was eyeing the gauntlet Militia had. Again, she was completely unsure where that came from nor why Militia had it. " I didn't know that you two were the type who likes to drink wine..." She commented.
''We're the type to usually hang out at night clubs, dancing with each other or just at the counter drinking.''

LunaCrosby said:
Toru glanced at him, "If you stare at it too long you might go blind" she said.
----

Ally nodded: "it's obvious, because you used to be very cocky about yourself" she said.
Dex just went back inside the treehouse to make some food. "You hungry?" He asked.

---

Shingo sighed and nodded. "Don't remind me. 'Twas a dark time." He joked.

TheDragoon said:
Dex just went back inside the treehouse to make some food. "You hungry?" He asked.
---

Shingo sighed and nodded. "Don't remind me. 'Twas a dark time." He joked.
Toru watched him, "A little yeah" she said, walking inside as well.

---------------

Ally smiled, "It's good you're not like that anymore, I probably would have given up on life" she said.

JJKab said:
Lena let out a playfull guggle, as she slowly laid her body on Shuu's, laying herself on top of him. She gently laid her hands on his waist, as she began to use her tonque, gently inserting it into Shuu's teeth, licking them lightly
Shuu brought his hands up to her neck as she inserted her tongue to keep them from breaking apart as his tongue slithered and found hers, teasing it lightly and playfully.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru watched him, "A little yeah" she said, walking inside as well.
---------------

Ally smiled, "It's good you're not like that anymore, I probably would have given up on life" she said.
Dex looked through his pantry. "What would you like to eat?" He asked. "I got a bit of variety here." He explained.

---

Shingo nodded. "Me too, I love the way things have turned out, even though it was really hard." He said.

Lumina said:
Astrid Finchett
~ weapons maestro ~

...?Well, the hospital was a bust. She looked everywhere and Hyouinmaru seemed to be nowhere to be found. An hour had gone by and Astrid was getting frsutrated. Did that mean he wasn't at the hospital anymore? Probably. With a sigh, she started making her way toward the only other place she was familiar with, the school. If this didn't work, she'd check around town, but she'd rather go back and talk to a sleeping Alejandro to fun out where Hyouinmaru might be than try and search a bustling city for one person. Thankfully, the hospital wasn't too far away from the school, so it took less than an hour to get to the school. Astrid entered the gates, looking around, not really thinking to look up at the roof, where Hyouinmaru could see her plainly from his position. Grumbling to herself, Astrid stopped to rest a moment, trying to think of where in the school he might be, if he was at all?...

"This is getting really annoying..."

no slide no slide no slide

Hyouinmaru Ishida

9DqLl14397050475.gif

Hyouinmaru sighed lightly as he chewed on his iron. The taste actually satisfying and refreshing. He had never eaten this stuff until now... Now he feels that he should have been eating the stuff. His red irises scanned over the area, the school being peaceful as it was, was definitely a great sight until he had seen a large red ponytail. He focused his sight on the ponytail and he seen... Astrid. What was that brat doing here? Did she want to start more trouble? If that was the case, he wouldn't mind. A fight would only help release his anger... But he knew the peaceful approach was best. After tossing the last piece of iron in his mouth, Hyouinmaru jumped down and landed in front of Astrid. He stood up and dusted himself off as he looked at Astrid. Hyouinmaru spoke, removing a hand from the back of his neck, giving her a serious look.

"Hey look.. I'm sorry for yelling at you back there, but what you did was also pretty unnecessary. Even if you were worried."

no slide no slide
Mood
Relaxed
Objective
Forget about the incident and clear his mind of Skylar
Currently Doing
Eatong... Iron

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex looked through his pantry. "What would you like to eat?" He asked. "I got a bit of variety here." He explained.
---

Shingo nodded. "Me too, I love the way things have turned out, even though it was really hard." He said.
Toru looked at him, "hmm, Food" she said, smiling at her own smart remark.

-----------

Ally smiled, "Yeah, and I helped you be a kind person" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back