• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman looked at Kaori, a sad feeling flooding his entire body. He just wanted to hug her and comfort her as much as he could, even giving her the ring that Masahi gave him. Something told him not to, and Roman went with it. He could feel her gripping his vest, which was covered in tatters and tears. Roman nodded at her words and picked her up, sighing lightly as he looked around. Kamui. Masahi told him to use Kamui to leave. He would do that, but he'd never forget this place. He was to return to the place... For some reason. Roman's eyes travelled back to the saddened woman he held in his arms. He spoke, his voice soft as he could make it right now.
"Don't worry. I'll take you home, Kaori... And just know... Anything you ever need, I want you to come to me."

After telling her that, Roman appeared in front her house, the rain still pouring on his beaten shoulders and rough hair. Didn't seem like it was going to let up anytime soon. Rain was the least of his worries though... Kaori was his main focus.

"We're here."
Captura-de-pantalla-2013-05-09-a-las-08.37.50-658x426.png

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...?Roman's embrace was gentle, which sent a wave of calming over her shaking body. She wasn't expecting to be picked up, and it was a gesture she didn't know she needed. But as she felt his arms around her, she couldn't help but look up at him. He really was the same as when they were kids. Caring too much, even if he didn't show it directly. But with how he was acting now, it sort of felt like she was one of the few who actually got to see the truly caring side of him. She closed her eyes and rested her head into his shoulder as he teleported them out of the base, soon feeling the rain that was falling on them as they reached the area outside her apartment. Slowly Kaori raised her head before letting her feet find the ground to steady herself. Her hand hadn't let Roman's as she looked up at him, the rain soaking her hair and streaking down her face as her eyes rested on his. The same face that she had grown to love as a kid. Almost hesitantly, Kaori spoke as he hand dropped, before she started to head inside?...

"...I will. Thank you...Rommy."

...?Soon Kaori had made it inside out of the pouring rain, her house seeming so dark and quiet and... empty. Last time she was here was with.. Kaori closed her eyes as she slid down the door, her head in her hands. Why...m why did it have to be him? As her mind was thinking over these things yet again, San spoke up, seeming to be both serious and annoyed?...

"You and me need to have a little chat."

no slide no slide

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust laughed to himself. "Very well. You two think you can take me down? Well bring it on!" He shouted before drawing Guillotine. "You vampires can't stand silver. Can you? You can't beat me. Oh and for your information, miss vampire. I am a living skeleton. I have no blood. Well, I hardly have any blood." He said. "Now hurry up and attack me. I don't have all day." It was obvious, that he had more weapons than just a scythe. On his belt were also a large hook on a chain, 3 vials of green chemicals, a black revolver. The pouches on his leather suit were not spared either. He also carried a crucifix, a silver case with 12 silver bullets and... Surgery tools? "Oh, don't mind those. They're for just in case somebody gets fatally wounded and desperately don't want to die." Faust explained. Almost casually, despite the fact that he might have gotten himself into a LOT more trouble than what he could handle. The plague mask was already 'scared.' "Hey, Faust... Do you really think picking a fight with a vampire and a... I have no idea what that other person is. A clown, maybe? Whatever. Do you really think this is a good idea? Do you remember when you were actually alive? You wouldn't harm a f*cking fly!"
"That Faust is long dead. And yes, I couldn't care less. I didn't stuff my pockets full of silver for no reason." Faust answered coldly.

"geez. But if you kill them, the military and armed forces will come after you. Not like they aren't already after your @ss..."

"Shut up. Hey! You two! Attack me already!"

"Oh sh*t... Faust, you have no idea what you got yourself into..."

@HimeragiSeiker @Ballerina[/QUOTE]

"Oh no! Not silver!" Isabella said sarcastically, flipping her hair back. No longer was she scared of the mere skeleton standing in front of her. " So your a skeleton? Ya know, I really like a challenge so expect whatever life left in you completely gone by the time I'm done." She told him excitedly as she summoned a handgun. The young vampire was slowly approaching him, ignoring all the tools he was showing off. "Silver bullets? Crosses? I don't think I'll make it out alive!"

Now that Isabella could teleport anywhere in the room, she decided to appear right next to the masked man. " That is, if you don't save me......" She said seductively into his ear. It was odd for a fifteen year old to try to seduce someone long dead, but she was doing it more as a way to mess with him. The girl latched onto the stranger's body, like a parasite. "Faust... you've changed, haven't you?" Isabella had no clue who Faust was, but was still trying to mess with him before he willingly gave up and offered himself to be fed on.

@Ballerina (you can reply later but I'll be glad if you will reply to my post I might sound impatient hahahah, tell me if you want me to repost it)

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdisFun said:
@Ballerina (you can reply later but I'll be glad if you will reply to my post I might sound impatient hahahah, tell me if you want me to repost it)
( Can you repost it? Sorry about not replying sooner, I've been rather inactive these past few days.)

Lumina said:
Captura-de-pantalla-2013-05-09-a-las-08.37.50-658x426.png

Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...?Roman's embrace was gentle, which sent a wave of calming over her shaking body. She wasn't expecting to be picked up, and it was a gesture she didn't know she needed. But as she felt his arms around her, she couldn't help but look up at him. He really was the same as when they were kids. Caring too much, even if he didn't show it directly. But with how he was acting now, it sort of felt like she was one of the few who actually got to see the truly caring side of him. She closed her eyes and rested her head into his shoulder as he teleported them out of the base, soon feeling the rain that was falling on them as they reached the area outside her apartment. Slowly Kaori raised her head before letting her feet find the ground to steady herself. Her hand hadn't let Roman's as she looked up at him, the rain soaking her hair and streaking down her face as her eyes rested on his. The same face that she had grown to love as a kid. Almost hesitantly, Kaori spoke as he hand dropped, before she started to head inside?...

"...I will. Thank you...Rommy."

...?Soon Kaori had made it inside out of the pouring rain, her house seeming so dark and quiet and... empty. Last time she was here was with.. Kaori closed her eyes as she slid down the door, her head in her hands. Why...m why did it have to be him? As her mind was thinking over these things yet again, San spoke up, seeming to be both serious and annoyed?...

"You and me need to have a little chat."

no slide no slide no slide
Roman watched as Kaori walked towards her apartment. She had called him, Rommy... He wasn't expecting that. When they were younger she always called him that when she was happy like on training days. For some reason, he didn't feel guilty anymore. He was still sad, but after seeing how Kaori treated him, maybe he wasn't the one who did any wrong in this situation. Unfortunately, the feeling will return later. Guilt has its way to get to him. Once Kaori was inside her apartment, Roman spoke quietly.

"Bye..."

He quickly dig in his pouch, finding something he could wite his number on. When
he did, he wrote his number and 'Call me. I'll be back on Earth so maybe we can meet up.' After that, Roman was gone. He had went back to the mansion to find Mal, his vlothes still in bad shape as he did so. The vest almost missing a entire half and his hair along with his clothes were soaking. It sucked, but this was important stuff he had to tell her so it could wait.

"Mal? Mal are you home? I have something I need to tell you."

@LunaCrosby

@Ballerina (It's okay really)

"But seriously I know you will be pissed at me when I laughed at ya" Quoire said with a serious tone, he knew when Eileen flipped her hood "and I might vent more anger if this continues so let it all out on me" he said and he was prepared, he said that because sometimes he knew some people just wanted to let all their anger be released "c'mon do it say anything you want".

Lumina said:
tumblr_noj3exInYN1qg78wpo1_250.gif

Lumina
~ the broken phoenix

~

...♤Lumina wasn't really expecting the response she got. Part of her was honestly expecting to hear her idea get shot down, so she was genuinely surprised to hear him ask "where?" And that meant another issue: where was she thinking of going? Truthfully, she hadn't got past even asking if they could go somewhere. But really, where did she wanna go? The first thing that came to mind was 'somewhere peaceful.' She had had enough action and drama to last her a while, and she needed a rest. A vacation of sorts, just her and Kenji. So where would be a peaceful place? A beach? No... maybe the mountains? Or just maybe a secluded cabin in the middle of the woods? All of those sounded lovely, and she began to think aloud after wiping the deer-in-headlights look off her still-blushing face♤...

"U-um, somewhere secluded, like a cabin in the woods or the mountans, o-or something like that..."

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

Genesis Vi Euphoria

~ Sanctum Of Heat ~

...ΨKenji thought for a few moments as Lumina was throwing out possible locations for them to visit. He closed his eyes and pictured most of the locations she gave, shortly before he stopped at the cabin in the woods. He thought of the surroundings and being with nature. He found that the most peaceful location and opened his eyes. He spoke as he smiled lightly, his hand soon moving over to Lumina's and holding itΨ...

A cabin in the woods sounds relaxing. Just us and the wildlife.

Ballerina said:
"Oh no! Not silver!" Isabella said sarcastically, flipping her hair back. No longer was she scared of the mere skeleton standing in front of her. " So your a skeleton? Ya know, I really like a challenge so expect whatever life left in you completely gone by the time I'm done." She told him excitedly as she summoned a handgun. The young vampire was slowly approaching him, ignoring all the tools he was showing off. "Silver bullets? Crosses? I don't think I'll make it out alive!"
Now that Isabella could teleport anywhere in the room, she decided to appear right next to the masked man. " That is, if you don't save me......" She said seductively into his ear. It was odd for a fifteen year old to try to seduce someone long dead, but she was doing it more as a way to mess with him. The girl latched onto the stranger's body, like a parasite. "Faust... you've changed, haven't you?" Isabella had no clue who Faust was, but was still trying to mess with him before he willingly gave up and offered himself to be fed on.
''Clown...? Mind you don't call me that or else I'll drain all that reanimation magic right out of you and turn your body to charcoal..''

...♱Seris said in a cold tone. It was so cold that the temperature around Isabella and Faust started to drop. You could also feel a malevolent aura coming from Seris as well. Soon, all the lights in the dorm were turned off and a moment later, a blue fire was ignited in Seris's hand that was on her side. Soon the room started to light up as blue fire balls started appearing and floating around the room♱...

''This is about to be...your most fatal mistake.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Clown...? Mind you don't call me that or else I'll drain all that reanimation magic right out of you and turn your body to charcoal..''
...♱Seris said in a cold tone. It was so cold that the temperature around Isabella and Faust started to drop. You could also feel a malevolent aura coming from Seris as well. Soon, all the lights in the dorm were turned off and a moment later, a blue fire was ignited in Seris's hand that was on her side. Soon the room started to light up as blue fire balls started appearing and floating around the room♱...

''This is about to be...your most fatal mistake.''
@MrEvilMexican

Lumina said:
latest

Astrid Finchett
~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid soon returned with a nurse or two, one of which had a vial of something that she inserted into Skylar's IV. It wasn't long until the blue-haired girl seemed to calm down, and then her head went limp as she fell unconscious yet again. Astrid looked worried until the nurses explained that it was a sedative that would knock her out for a little while. With the state that her body was in, they couldn't afford her to open her stitches or do anything that would interrupt her healing bones. With a promise that they'd keep a closer eye on her in the future, the nurses left, and Astrid sat down in the chair between Skylar and Alejandro's bed with a sigh, glad that Skylar would be geting some rest. However, Alejandro spoke up about Hyouinmaru, which only irked her. It irked her because he was right. Skylar herself had said it was fine, and yet here she was creating problems. Her yelling was what sent him over the edge and made him want to leave, which probably didn't help Skylar's condition any. Sighing, Astrid rubbed her forehead with one of her hands, glancing over at Alejandro with a visibly annoyed and conflicted expression?...

"What, are you saying I should go try and find him to apologize or something? I just... Skylar is precious to me. I don't want to see her get hurt. She's too kind for her own good, and I don't want to see her get hurt any more than she already has. She was the first person to be kind to me since I came here, I just want to return the favor and protect her the best I can. I guess I did go a bit overboard.. plus, I doubt he'd want to listen to me, much less actually believe me."

Alejandro Ishida

Alejandro looked up at the ceiling again, the shooting to his broken ribs as he moved to position his body to look up. He groaned a little and sighed once the pain subsided. As Astrid was speaking, Alejandro was definitely listening, and she had a point. Anyone would want to protect their friends, but they should also think about how other's feel... Even if you hate them. Maybe that was just him though. Alejandro knew he didn't think like everyone else.

b03ad69ac5186b3d105d14053d1700d672e381af_hq.jpg

"If if he doesn't want to listen. Talk. Hyouinmaru isn't a hostile person so It's so or like he'd attack you on sight... Though I doubt he's anywhere near this place since you're here."

Once Alejandro finished talking, his body forced out some coughs which left him in a ton of pain. He couldn't take it anymore. It was time he made a call, but after this.

"This is your choice, Red. Not mine. Apologize if you want."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Tired, but fine. For now.
Objective
Make Astrid realize what she did was wrong
Currently Doing
Talking to Astrid about her actions

rin-rin-nohara-34132433-1280-720.jpg

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori blinked hearing San's voice. What did he want now? What could there be to talk about? Oh probably to berate her for nearly killing herself, again. He was inside of her both times she threw herself in front of Roman, so that was probably it. Sighing, Kaori went to the place inside her herself that housed San and looked up at him, clearly tired and emotionally drained?...

"What do you want, San?"

"We need to have a chat."

"I know, you said that already. Look, I'm sorry that I nearly killed you - us - again, I just couldn-"

"Why didn't' you tell me I was gonna have roommates?"

...?What? Roommates? Kaori looked up at her tailed demon with an obviously confused expression. He both wanted to talk about something else, and wasn't mad at her for nearly killing them both? For a tailed beast, he sure was... different. But that ignored the matter at hand. San said roommates. What the hell did that mean??...

"Roommates? What are you talking about?"

"Roommates! Other people sharing your body space. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about San. There isn't anybody else in my body. It's just you."

"Well then you're out of the loop because you've got two downstairs neighbors."

...?Okay, this was getting annoying. San was no stranger to speaking in slight riddles, but this was ridiculous. Really she was expecting him to just be making up whatever story he was telling. Kaori sighed again before running a hand through her hair. She had had too rough of a day to be dealing with this. So she looked up at the tailed demon, an annoyed expression on her face?...

"San, seriously, would you quit it? If you're just going to keep spouting off nonsense then I'm leaving."

"You're pretty dense, aren't you? Well, let me spell it out for you another way: you've got two little humans growing in you now. I guess it makes sense why you wouldn't have told me, you were dense enough not to notice it yourself."

...?This stopped Kaori cold. She stared up at San with a wide expression, one of surprise, fear, and confusion. Two little... humans growing in her? Her gaze fell to her stomach, moving a hand on top of it. Did he mean... no... he couldn't have. There was no way that she... but her and Masahi had- Masahi. Kaori's expression fell into one of panic, as she suddenly returned back to the real world. With a stoic look on her face, she ran to her room where she had put that pregnancy test that Masahi bought, and beelined to the bathroom to use it. A little while later and Kaori was standing in the bathroom staring at the test, waiting for the results to come in. It was the longest moments of her life as she paced back and forth. A few more minutes passed and Kaori looked at the test, her eyes widening as she stumbled back, falling over against the wall of the bathroom?...

"No. N-No way..."

...?She couldn't be pregnant. There was no way. They had taken every precaution, even taking the morning after pill. Did it not work? Well obviously since the test was saying she was pregnant. Her body shook as her hands went to hold her stomach, trying not to completely panic. What was she going to do? Masahi was gone, he had abandoned her... she couldn't raise a child alone. No, two children, San had said there was two. Oh god, two kids. There was no way. Kaori sat there for another minute before Roman's words came back to mind. That if she ever needed anything, that he wanted her to come to him. Hastily Kaori got up, running out of the bathroom and toward the door, when she stopped herself. Thinking about it, there was no way for her to actually contact Roman. And really, now that she was thinking about it, he had a family of his own. Why would he want to deal with her issues. Kaori turned to go get a drink of water, feeling lightheaded from all the emotion and adrenaline when she noticed something sitting on the table. A piece of paper with something scribbled on it. Picking it up, Kaori immediately recognized it to be Roman's handwriting, and... a phone number. How it got here, she wasn't sure, as she didn't know that Roman had the same ability as Masahi. With trembling hands, Kaori took out her own phone before dialing the number, not quite hitting the send button yet. This was a huge thing to just drop on him out of nowhere. How would he react? Still thinking things over, Kaori stood in the kitchen, one hand holding the phone and one holding her stomach, trying to decide what to do?...

no slide no slide

Roman said:
Roman watched as Kaori walked towards her apartment. She had called him, Rommy... He wasn't expecting that. When they were younger she always called him that when she was happy like on training days. For some reason, he didn't feel guilty anymore. He was still sad, but after seeing how Kaori treated him, maybe he wasn't the one who did any wrong in this situation. Unfortunately, the feeling will return later. Guilt has its way to get to him. Once Kaori was inside her apartment, Roman spoke quietly.
"Bye..."

He quickly dig in his pouch, finding something he could wite his number on. When
he did, he wrote his number and 'Call me. I'll be back on Earth so maybe we can meet up.' After that, Roman was gone. He had went back to the mansion to find Mal, his vlothes still in bad shape as he did so. The vest almost missing a entire half and his hair along with his clothes were soaking. It sucked, but this was important stuff he had to tell her so it could wait.

"Mal? Mal are you home? I have something I need to tell you."

@LunaCrosby
Mal heard Roman call out for her so she closed her book and walked to where she heard his voice come from. She blinked when she saw how torn up and soaked he was. "Wh-What happened?" she asked, her voice concerned and worried at the same time. She wasn't sure what could of happened to him to cause this, but she wanted to know, considering Roman was one of the few people she cared about.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal heard Roman call out for her so she closed her book and walked to where she heard his voice come from. She blinked when she saw how torn up and soaked he was. "Wh-What happened?" she asked, her voice concerned and worried at the same time. She wasn't sure what could of happened to him to cause this, but she wanted to know, considering Roman was one of the few people she cared about.
Roman unzipped the vest and tossed it on the ground, leaving him.in his sweater that he wore under it. He sighed lightly as he looked at Mal, his hair dripping water. "Earth was a bit rainy today... And I ran into a couple of friends one of them I had a not so pleasant reuniting with."

Roman said:
Roman unzipped the vest and tossed it on the ground, leaving him.in his sweater that he wore under it. He sighed lightly as he looked at Mal, his hair dripping water. "Earth was a bit rainy today... And I ran into a couple of friends one of them I had a not so pleasant reuniting with."
Mal listened to what he said, friends?... if it was a friend then why was he so torn up... she could get why he was soaked, considering she's had plenty of experience with rain, but did they have some kind of big argument? "I see.... what exactly happened between you and that friend?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal listened to what he said, friends?... if it was a friend then why was he so torn up... she could get why he was soaked, considering she's had plenty of experience with rain, but did they have some kind of big argument? "I see.... what exactly happened between you and that friend?" she asked.

Roman Ishida

Roman put a hand in his white hair, squeezing it out, causing water to drip even more. When Mal what happened with this friend, he thought back to Masahi. He sighed and looked toward the ground. Why him? That was the question he asked Masahi, but now he's asking himself. Roman looked at Mal, a sad look on his face as he thought about all the things that had happened. He then spoke in a saddened tone...

"A lot. I found out the man who threatened to harm my very own family and friend was my childhood friend. We fought and ended up wounded our other badly... She almost died."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Tired
Objective
Talk with Mal and explain things
Currently Doing
Talking with Mal

WeirdisFun said:
@Ballerina (It's okay really)
"But seriously I know you will be pissed at me when I laughed at ya" Quoire said with a serious tone, he knew when Eileen flipped her hood "and I might vent more anger if this continues so let it all out on me" he said and he was prepared, he said that because sometimes he knew some people just wanted to let all their anger be released "c'mon do it say anything you want".
She sighed, did he really think she was a ticking time bomb? Sure, she did get frustrated time to time about the life she was forced to live, but she was merely annoyed at him at the moment. The girl refused to say anything else, that way he wouldn't be provoked to poke fun at her. Eileen turned towards Quoire, her eyes still set on the pavement she stood on. "No. I'm not going to tell my entire life story to a stranger."

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

Roman put a hand in his white hair, squeezing it out, causing water to drip even more. When Mal what happened with this friend, he thought back to Masahi. He sighed and looked toward the ground. Why him? That was the question he asked Masahi, but now he's asking himself. Roman looked at Mal, a sad look on his face as he thought about all the things that had happened. He then spoke in a saddened tone...

"A lot. I found out the man who threatened to harm my very own family and friend was my childhood friend. We fought and ended up wounded our other badly... She almost died."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Tired
Objective
Talk with Mal and explain things
Currently Doing
Talking with Mal

Mal looked at him, the sad look and tone he had made her feel sorry he had to go through what he did. "I think you should lie down and rest, you look like you need it" she said, he looked horrible, and she felt that he'd feel better after a bit of sleep.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, the sad look and tone he had made her feel sorry he had to go through what he did. "I think you should lie down and rest, you look like you need it" she said, he looked horrible, and she felt that he'd feel better after a bit of sleep.

Roman Ishida

Roman nodded as he started heading towards their bedroom. He then stopped and looked at Mal.

"Also, I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm going back to Earth... Alejandro is in the hospital according to the school."

no slide no slide
Mood
Tired
Objective
Get some rest
Currently Doing
Going to their room

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

Roman nodded as he started heading towards their bedroom. He then stopped and looked at Mal.

"Also, I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm going back to Earth... Alejandro is in the hospital according to the school."

no slide no slide
Mood
Tired
Objective
Get some rest
Currently Doing
Going to their room

Mal stared at Roman, it was like thing's were happening to them left and right. "What happened to him?" she asked, how could he get hurt at school?

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at Roman, it was like thing's were happening to them left and right. "What happened to him?" she asked, how could he get hurt at school?

Roman Ishida

Roman had thought back to what he was told while on the phone with the people of the school. He sighed, remembering the key parts. He was bullied. Then he ended up killing the bullies. Roman looked at Mal and shook his head.

"He was getting bullied. I don't know why, and I don't ever rwmeber him mentioning. I talk to him a lot and he's never brought it up."

no slide no slide
Mood
Tired
Objective
Telling Mal what happened to their son
Currently Doing
Talking

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

Roman had thought back to what he was told while on the phone with the people of the school. He sighed, remembering the key parts. He was bullied. Then he ended up killing the bullies. Roman looked at Mal and shook his head.

"He was getting bullied. I don't know why, and I don't ever rwmeber him mentioning. I talk to him a lot and he's never brought it up."

no slide no slide
Mood
Tired
Objective
Telling Mal what happened to their son
Currently Doing
Talking

Mal sighed, "I don't know why he wouldn't tell anyone, considering we would have found out one way or another..." she said.

The mask began 'panicking' "Ah sh*t... Faust. You are f*cked... I can tell ya that." But as always, Faust didn't even pay attention to the mask. "You sneaky vampire... So things here ARE different from where I come from... Ah well. It's a good scythe nonetheless. For your information, it's not going to work on me. I'd probably give in just so you won't stop annoying me." Faust said, insultingly. "Now will you hurry up and hit me already?" He asked. He was teasing. And then the lights went off and that 'clown' was preparing to actually do some damage. "Finally. A challenge." Faust said as he pushed Isabella to one side. "He was standing about a meter away from the 'clown' now. "So, what are you? I can tell you are not a clown. But that's about it." He asked casually, despite the fact he was planning on shooting her.

@Ballerina @HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed, "I don't know why he wouldn't tell anyone, considering we would have found out one way or another..." she said.
"No need to worry about it now." Roman said as he walked up the stairs. "They said he's killed them all."

Roman said:
"No need to worry about it now." Roman said as he walked up the stairs. "They said he's killed them all."
Mal watched him walk up the stairs, he said that as if it wasn't a big deal. Though if he ended up in the hospital then they must have been trying to kill him, so she shouldn't think about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back