• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
She was rather apalled to see a masked man lurking in the shadows. There always was someone who got in her way whenever she tried to feed. Isabella stopped what she was doing to glare at him. " Why the h*ll are you here?! Get out you sicko! This is a girls dorm!" She screamed at the man.
"Sicko? Is that what people call me? I tell you, I never miss somethings like this. I will be gone once you kill her. Or I will stay here. You can scream at me as much as you wish."

The plague mask was laughing.

"HAHA! You moron!"

But Faust wasn't even listening. He was busy de-boning the bird which appears to be a dove.

MrEvilMexican said:
"Sicko? Is that what people call me? I tell you, I never miss somethings like this. I will be gone once you kill her. Or I will stay here. You can scream at me as much as you wish."

"HAHA! You moron!"

But Faust wasn't even listening. He was busy de-boning the bird which appears to be a dove.
''Or I can end you right now. Leave before I make my first move.''

...?Seris said before her hair turned white and her eyes turned green?...

@Ballerina

MrEvilMexican said:

"HAHA! You moron!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Or I can end you right now. Leave before I make my first move.''
...?Seris said before her hair turned white and her eyes turned green?...

@Ballerina
" I don't plan on feeding off her anymore... I want your blood instead!" She told him, her eyes lit up a bit when she spoke. Isabella prefered feeding on convicts and anyone with loose morals, it made her feel better about taking their life. Having the opportunity to do so, as he was standing right in front of her, made her excited.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo yelped and his behind a lamppost. "M-Mommy!" He squeaked.
---

Dex helped her up and winked. "Oh? Does that mean you may still like this idiot?" He chuckled, blushing a little.
Ally tilted her head, "I'm not going to hurt you, unless you let something happen to emi" she said.

Emi heard what shingo said and hugged ally, "My mommy" she said.

---------

Toru looked at him, "I'll let you figure it out and decide the answer for yourself" she said and looked in front of her.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally tilted her head, "I'm not going to hurt you, unless you let something happen to emi" she said.
Emi heard what shingo said and hugged ally, "My mommy" she said.

---------

Toru looked at him, "I'll let you figure it out and decide the answer for yourself" she said and looked in front of her.
Shingo inched back over before smiling and hugging them both. "I love you guys." He said happily.

---

Dex nodded and looked up as well. "Sounds like fun." He said as he began climbing higher, offering his hand each time he did.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo inched back over before smiling and hugging them both. "I love you guys." He said happily.
---

Dex nodded and looked up as well. "Sounds like fun." He said as he began climbing higher, offering his hand each time he did.
Ally smiled and hugged him back, having a glaring competition with Emi, "He's mine" she said.

Emi hugged her dad back, "hmph"

-------

Toru grabbed his hand each time he held it out, "I'm going to pass out before we get to wherever you're going" she said.

Faust laughed to himself. "Very well. You two think you can take me down? Well bring it on!" He shouted before drawing Guillotine. "You vampires can't stand silver. Can you? You can't beat me. Oh and for your information, miss vampire. I am a living skeleton. I have no blood. Well, I hardly have any blood." He said. "Now hurry up and attack me. I don't have all day." It was obvious, that he had more weapons than just a scythe. On his belt were also a large hook on a chain, 3 vials of green chemicals, a black revolver. The pouches on his leather suit were not spared either. He also carried a crucifix, a silver case with 12 silver bullets and... Surgery tools? "Oh, don't mind those. They're for just in case somebody gets fatally wounded and desperately don't want to die." Faust explained. Almost casually, despite the fact that he might have gotten himself into a LOT more trouble than what he could handle. The plague mask was already 'scared.' "Hey, Faust... Do you really think picking a fight with a vampire and a... I have no idea what that other person is. A clown, maybe? Whatever. Do you really think this is a good idea? Do you remember when you were actually alive? You wouldn't harm a f*cking fly!"

"That Faust is long dead. And yes, I couldn't care less. I didn't stuff my pockets full of silver for no reason." Faust answered coldly.

"geez. But if you kill them, the military and armed forces will come after you. Not like they aren't already after your @ss..."

"Shut up. Hey! You two! Attack me already!"

"Oh sh*t... Faust, you have no idea what you got yourself into..."

@HimeragiSeiker @Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Ally smiled and hugged him back, having a glaring competition with Emi, "He's mine" she said.
Emi hugged her dad back, "hmph"

-------

Toru grabbed his hand each time he held it out, "I'm going to pass out before we get to wherever you're going" she said.
They finally reached the top, revealing a big canopy with a nice view of the sun. "Oh yeah, I got a spell that can make us a tree house with a balcony. Do you want me to?" He asked her.

---

Shingo laughed a little and ruffled both of their hair and chuckled. "Relax girls, your both pretty." He said.

TheDragoon said:
They finally reached the top, revealing a big canopy with a nice view of the sun. "Oh yeah, I got a spell that can make us a tree house with a balcony. Do you want me to?" He asked her.
---

Shingo laughed a little and ruffled both of their hair and chuckled. "Relax girls, your both pretty." He said.
Toru shrugged, "do whatever you want with your magic, after all, you're the one who dragged me up here, if I fall, i'm taking you with me" she said.

------

Ally squeezed him tightly to prove to Emi he was her's first, "she's only cute because i'm adorable"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shrugged, "do whatever you want with your magic, after all, you're the one who dragged me up here, if I fall, i'm taking you with me" she said.
------

Ally squeezed him tightly to prove to Emi he was her's first, "she's only cute because i'm adorable"

Dex chanted a spell and a tree house grew out of the tree and had food, furniture, whatever you needed. He brought her up inside and sighed. "Hey, there's no need to be so negative. I just thought it would be nice if you got to see a beautiful view of the sunset." He said.

---

Shingo looked at them both. "Ready to go?" He asked them.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex chanted a spell and a tree house grew out of the tree and had food, furniture, whatever you needed. He brought her up inside and sighed. "Hey, there's no need to be so negative. I just thought it would be nice if you got to see a beautiful view of the sunset." He said.
---

Shingo looked at them both. "Ready to go?" He asked them.
Toru stared at him, "I was attempting to be funny but I guess I didn't do it very well" she said.

-------

Ally stared at him before they both said "Where?"

Lumina said:
tumblr_me9cyuv5nz1r3m0mko1_500.jpg

Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori still hadn't gotten the thing off when Roman came over to help her. She looked defeated and tired, with tears silently falling down her cheeks and making wet spots in her lap. As Roman moved her hand, he'd be able to feel them trembling, showing she was still upset from the whole thing happening. Seeing her two best friends try and kill each other, and then have Masahi, the one she thought she lov- it was all too much for her. So as he helped her up, she held on to him, her hands gripping him tightly for support, showing him that she was glad he was there, and that he hadn't just... abandoned her. As he asked if she was alright, Kaori's tear-filled gaze looked upward at him, her expression showing that she wasn't really alright, but her words betraying her feelings?...

"...I-I'm fine... I just w-want to go home.."

no slide no slide no slide
Roman looked at Kaori, a sad feeling flooding his entire body. He just wanted to hug her and comfort her as much as he could, even giving her the ring that Masahi gave him. Something told him not to, and Roman went with it. He could feel her gripping his vest, which was covered in tatters and tears. Roman nodded at her words and picked her up, sighing lightly as he looked around. Kamui. Masahi told him to use Kamui to leave. He would do that, but he'd never forget this place. He was to return to the place... For some reason. Roman's eyes travelled back to the saddened woman he held in his arms. He spoke, his voice soft as he could make it right now.

"Don't worry. I'll take you home, Kaori... And just know... Anything you ever need, I want you to come to me."

After telling her that, Roman appeared in front her house, the rain still pouring on his beaten shoulders and rough hair. Didn't seem like it was going to let up anytime soon. Rain was the least of his worries though... Kaori was his main focus.

"We're here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...☆Aselia said with a nod☆...
Akane we smiled and kissed Aselia before running out of the house. Soon the sound of a car could be heard starting before it pulled out of their garage.

Nanne said:
Yuki was growing tired and in her process of searching for Alex she had gotten her foot stuck between two rocks. She was limping now but she didn't mind it. She walked towards the lake she used to run off to when she was with Alex.
"It's still looks beautiful..." she said to herself.

She got closer and layed down next to it to rest for a while. She hadn't noticed Alex on the other side.
Alex sat up when he heard a voice on the other side of the lake. So he was right. Someone was definitely close. He looked around for a moment before his senses picked up someone's energy. He made his way to the side of the lake where the voice came from and went wide eyed at the sight.

"Y-Yuki..."

Roman said:
Akane we smiled and kissed Aselia before running out of the house. Soon the sound of a car could be heard starting before it pulled out of their garage.
...☆Aselia soon went to the kids' bed room to check out how they are doing☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia soon went to the kids' bed room to check out how they are doing☆...
Masumi had gotten off the bed and began putting her clothes away, making sure everything was hung up and folded neatly where it was supposed to go.

Roman said:
Masumi had gotten off the bed and began putting her clothes away, making sure everything was hung up and folded neatly where it was supposed to go.
...☆Toka was doing the same☆...

''Do you guys wanna eat something?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Toka was doing the same☆...

''Do you guys wanna eat something?''
Masumi stopped what she was doing and looked at Aselia with a soft smile. "No thanks. I had a big meal before I left the orphanage. Toka? Are you hungry?"

Roman said:
Masumi stopped what she was doing and looked at Aselia with a soft smile. "No thanks. I had a big meal before I left the orphanage. Toka? Are you hungry?"
''I'm fine~''

''Anything else you guys want?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm fine~''

''Anything else you guys want?''
"Uuuhhh... No. Not really. Though, I do want to know why two supers like you would adopt two ordinary children. Is there not a orphanage for supers of something."

@Lumina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]
tumblr_noj3exInYN1qg78wpo1_250.gif

Lumina

~ the broken phoenix

~

...♤Lumina wasn't really expecting the response she got. Part of her was honestly expecting to hear her idea get shot down, so she was genuinely surprised to hear him ask "where?" And that meant another issue: where was she thinking of going? Truthfully, she hadn't got past even asking if they could go somewhere. But really, where did she wanna go? The first thing that came to mind was 'somewhere peaceful.' She had had enough action and drama to last her a while, and she needed a rest. A vacation of sorts, just her and Kenji. So where would be a peaceful place? A beach? No... maybe the mountains? Or just maybe a secluded cabin in the middle of the woods? All of those sounded lovely, and she began to think aloud after wiping the deer-in-headlights look off her still-blushing face♤...

"U-um, somewhere secluded, like a cabin in the woods or the mountans, o-or something like that..."

no slide no slide

Roman said:
"Uuuhhh... No. Not really. Though, I do want to know why two supers like you would adopt two ordinary children. Is there not a orphanage for supers of something."
''Hmm...well we are supers. But just like Akane said, you're not so ordinary. You have potential power in you. You just have to awaken it. Oh. And also it's because raising supers, if they throw a fit, things could get messy. Oh right, you guys have yet to meet your brothers. They...are supers and are actually our sons but a son is a son just like a daughter is a daughter. I don't care what race you are. Does...that make sense?''

...☆Aselia asked as she tilted her head wondering if she understood. She wasn't sure how well she explained it☆...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back