• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him, "I was attempting to be funny but I guess I didn't do it very well" she said.
-------

Ally stared at him before they both said "Where?"
Dex laughed nervously and nodded. "I-I see, I'm sorry I didn't laugh." He said. "It's hard to tell when you act serious all the time."

---

"Home." He answered. "We could always stop for cheesecake as well..." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal watched him walk up the stairs, he said that as if it wasn't a big deal. Though if he ended up in the hospital then they must have been trying to kill him, so she shouldn't think about it too much.
Roman made it to the room, and went inside, changing out of his wet clothes for some dry ones. "This has to be one of the most dangerous kind of lives to live."

TheDragoon said:
Dex laughed nervously and nodded. "I-I see, I'm sorry I didn't laugh." He said. "It's hard to tell when you act serious all the time."
---

"Home." He answered. "We could always stop for cheesecake as well..." He said.
Toru stared at him, "It's hard when you're the mom of two girls that constantly set eachother's things on fire." she said.

-----

Ally stood up, "Well, we should still have some at home" she said, as alway's, he was in love with chesecake.

Roman said:
Roman made it to the room, and went inside, changing out of his wet clothes for some dry ones. "This has to be one of the most dangerous kind of lives to live."
Mal went to the room as well, considering thats where she was before he arrived and they talked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal went to the room as well, considering thats where she was before he arrived and they talked.
"With this whole bullying fiasco, do you plan on sending Misaki to get a dorm?" Roman asked as he laid in bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Roman said:
"With this whole bullying fiasco, do you plan on sending Misaki to get a dorm?" Roman asked as he laid in bed, looking up at the ceiling.
Mal looked at Roman, "Yeah... though she might argue about it, since she prefer's being here" she said.

Karito Yuu

tumblr_nx1t9aHBeN1tyk5ffo1_r2_250.gif

It was particularly today, with the sun shining and not a cloud in the sky. It hadn't been like this in a while. Recently it's been cloudy and even rainy at times. Those were the days the Karito usually spent inside, bored out of his mind. He never much liked the rain and if anything hated it. It always kept him indoors, even though he could just go outside with an umbrella and hang out somewhere. Though that wasn't much fun either. On rainy days, he'd rather stay inside curled up under a blanket drinking hot chocolate. It was something he usually did on rainy days. But today was a change of pace, what with the sun being out. It was nice, but he still didn't know what to do with his time. Neko had gone and left the house in search of food, though there was food out the house. Why she had left was beyond him. Probably just to get out and do something. Now Karito lay on the roof of his home, holding his parasol in one hand to block out the sun and leaving his other laying beside him.

"Honestly.. this boredom is eating me alive. What to do, what to do.." Karito murmured under his breath, tapping his finger lightly on the ground beside him.

More Info

Mood:

Bored

On his house rooftop

Objective:

Find something fun to do

Interaction:

No one

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:

Karito Yuu

tumblr_nx1t9aHBeN1tyk5ffo1_r2_250.gif

It was particularly today, with the sun shining and not a cloud in the sky. It hadn't been like this in a while. Recently it's been cloudy and even rainy at times. Those were the days the Karito usually spent inside, bored out of his mind. He never much liked the rain and if anything hated it. It always kept him indoors, even though he could just go outside with an umbrella and hang out somewhere. Though that wasn't much fun either. On rainy days, he'd rather stay inside curled up under a blanket drinking hot chocolate. It was something he usually did on rainy days. But today was a change of pace, what with the sun being out. It was nice, but he still didn't know what to do with his time. Neko had gone and left the house in search of food, though there was food out the house. Why she had left was beyond him. Probably just to get out and do something. Now Karito lay on the roof of his home, holding his parasol in one hand to block out the sun and leaving his other laying beside him.

"Honestly.. this boredom is eating me alive. What to do, what to do.." Karito murmured under his breath, tapping his finger lightly on the ground beside him.

More Info

Mood:

Bored

On his house rooftop

Objective:

Find something fun to do

Interaction:

No one

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

...?Himeragi was just walking by his home, being bored as well. Though she had something to do. She was carrying groceries home which was really a lot of apples. The plastic grocery bag soon tore open and all the apples fell out. She spoke before going to pick them up?...

''Ah...I should've just brought my own bag...''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at Roman, "Yeah... though she might argue about it, since she prefer's being here" she said.
Roman chuckled and nodded, "We can't tell her about Alejandro's current condition. She'd probably freak out like crazy." He said as he took off his forehead protector.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and nodded, "We can't tell her about Alejandro's current condition. She'd probably freak out like crazy." He said as he took off his forehead protector.
Mal smiled and sat down in a chair, "I feel bad for not telling her things about Alejandro, but it's the right thing to do with how she would react to it all" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal smiled and sat down in a chair, "I feel bad for not telling her things about Alejandro, but it's the right thing to do with how she would react to it all" she said.
"Some powers are their strongest when emotions are bad enough. I don't know if I'm ready to find out about her true strength yet... That's if her powers are stronger that way."

Roman said:
Alex sat up when he heard a voice on the other side of the lake. So he was right. Someone was definitely close. He looked around for a moment before his senses picked up someone's energy. He made his way to the side of the lake where the voice came from and went wide eyed at the sight.
"Y-Yuki..."
Yuki's ears perked up and she turned towards him.

"Alex..." she said quietly.

She got up and limped towards him. Her head down and her tail between her legs wagging happily. She stopped halfway not wanting to get any closer until he said it was okay or at least hoping to hear him say something.

Roman said:
"Some powers are their strongest when emotions are bad enough. I don't know if I'm ready to find out about her true strength yet... That's if her powers are stronger that way."
Mal nodded, "It's possible for her, but I don't wanna test the idea. She's protective over her brother so the smallest thing could trigger her." she said.

Nanne said:
Yuki's ears perked up and she turned towards him.
"Alex..." she said quietly.

She got up and limped towards him. Her head down and her tail between her legs wagging happily. She stopped halfway not wanting to get any closer until he said it was okay or at least hoping to hear him say something.
Alex had got down on one knee and motioned for her to come in his direction when she didn't come at first. It had to be Yuki... He heard her say his name.

"Yuki! Come on!"
He said happily as he tried to get her to come to him.

Roman said:
Alex had got down on one knee and motioned for her to come in his direction when she didn't come at first. It had to be Yuki... He heard her say his name.
"Yuki! Come on!"
He said happily as he tried to get her to come to him.
Yuki ran towards him and when she pounced on him she turned back to her human form and hugged him.

"Alex!...I'm so sorry...I missed you so much..." she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "It's possible for her, but I don't wanna test the idea. She's protective over her brother so the smallest thing could trigger her." she said.
"Yeah.." Roman smiled and closed his eyes. "I have to wake up early so I can pack up and head back to Earth. You make sure Misaki doesn't find out about this."

Roman said:
"Yeah.." Roman smiled and closed his eyes. "I have to wake up early so I can pack up and head back to Earth. You make sure Misaki doesn't find out about this."
Mal picked up a book and opened it, "I'll try my best, but I do hope you remember kids at school gossip, she'll hear it from them before I can stop it" she said.

Nanne said:
Yuki ran towards him and when she pounced on him she turned back to her human form and hugged him.
"Alex!...I'm so sorry...I missed you so much..." she said happily.
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki back when she came running to him with a pounce. He knew it was her when he seen the collar. He couldn't put how happy he was into words right now. Yuki had left and had been gone for so long, but to have her back was just amazing.

"Yuki... I missed you too..."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal picked up a book and opened it, "I'll try my best, but I do hope you remember kids at school gossip, she'll hear it from them before I can stop it" she said.
Roman sighed and looked at Mal. "Yeah... You're right about that. Hell, he had told me that someone had already told about him being chipped at one point. Gossip and rumors spread around that place like a wildfire."

Roman said:
Roman sighed and looked at Mal. "Yeah... You're right about that. Hell, he had told me that someone had already told about him being chipped at one point. Gossip and rumors spread around that place like a wildfire."
Mal nodded, "honestly, she's probably already heard about it and the teacher's are the only reason she hasn't went to him or came here about it yet." she said, looking at him, she might have been right, it wouldn't be surprising if their daughter overheard it from gossiping teenager's.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "honestly, she's probably already heard about it and the teacher's are the only reason she hasn't went to him or came here about it yet." she said, looking at him, she might have been right, it wouldn't be surprising if their daughter overheard it from gossiping teenager's.
"If she does come here, she might just get on our cases... I just hope one day they understand we aren't normal." Roman said, rubbing his head. "Never will be normal either."

Roman said:
"If she does come here, she might just get on our cases... I just hope one day they understand we aren't normal." Roman said, rubbing his head. "Never will be normal either."
Mal sighed, "They will eventually, it takes time to realize you're different then other's." she said, "I just hope they accept it"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed, "They will eventually, it takes time to realize you're different then other's." she said, "I just hope they accept it"
"Of course. As their parents, it's our job to help them accept it." Roman said as he laid back down and sighed. "I'm gonna get some rest now..." he said before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

Roman said:
"Of course. As their parents, it's our job to help them accept it." Roman said as he laid back down and sighed. "I'm gonna get some rest now..." he said before closing his eyes and going to sleep.
Mal nodded and looked at her book, reading it quietly so he could sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back