• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Talia nodded, she wasn't used to being complimented by other people and especially by someone like Elora. "Yeah... I'm just.. I'm really shy which is odd for me since I'm part Succubus, but I'm not really big on social activity as much and I find it hard o refrain from blushing when being complimented and such." She admitted.

✢Elora✢

Elora tilted her head in curiosity, so she was part succubus? She thought they would look different and have a tail or something like it, though really she didn't even know what they were suppose to look like, considering she's never met one. "Are succubus' not suppose to by shy or something? I've never met one, so I don't know how they work. Stick with me and you'll get use to compliments well enough."

Sixxx said:
Rachel froze and turned around she . She grabbed his arm, unnaturally strong they appeared in the forest when she let him go " what is it going to take for you to not tell Amber about this." She said quietly
@Daniel reaving
"Your really keeping this from her?" He asked coldly as he stared her down. "Why does she think your all human?" He asked

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon smirked again at his reaction. It was cute how unprepared he was for her answer, and graciously stepped aside to let him get started with the bed. As she watched him she wondered when exactly it was that she got attached to him. Boys were never her thing. What was up with that? But the nights previous were slightly hazy from the alcohol, so maybe she'd never be sure. But the way things were now, she was okay with. Even despite all this, Yumi was still on her mind, and she hoped she was okay. As Achilles was setting it up she let her eyes wander on his body as he worked, smiling to herself. Ah yes, she chose well. Kanon soon spoke as Achilles was finishing up⊗...
"Yeah. Plus it'll be warmer with both of us."
(Kanon wants some beefcake for dessert... xD )

Achilles had prepared the bed. He did not really need softness, as soldiers were accustomed to sleeping on the ground, weapons ready. "Here you go, Kanon. A nice little bit of restful bedding for us." he spoke as he looked at a strange box on the counter he fidgeted with the knobs and found pretty and soft music. "Hey look, a magical music box thing!" he said as he laid down for the night, listening to the soft music from the magic box. He sat up and removed his shirt, then he patted the bed beside him for her to join.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora tilted her head in curiosity, so she was part succubus? She thought they would look different and have a tail or something like it, though really she didn't even know what they were suppose to look like, considering she's never met one. "Are succubus' not suppose to by shy or something? I've never met one, so I don't know how they work. Stick with me and you'll get use to compliments well enough."

Talia sighed and looked away from Elora. She quietly thought to herself for a moment. "Succubi feed off of other beings through sexual acts... Why would they be shy?" She asked. "I'm not saying they can't be shy, but they have no reason to be... And I guess I'll be around you more... That way I can get used to this kind of thing."

Sixxx said:
" what do you suggest then" she said turning to him hoping her knew
"I suggest we come up with a way to get them off your back. One that doesn't involve killing them..." Keiji suggested.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how did...you and Zenya meet..?''

??Celia??

tumblr_nwdndrpX3B1rac3s9o1_540.gif

Celia's form changed as she picked up a piece of food, taking a bite of it before holding it in front of her as she spoke, her eyes drifting over to Lucelia. "Well, from what I remember she was blowing up a gas station, which was pretty big. Then there we these scientists or something like that trying to capture her." She said before falling silent. "You know, my memory is pretty bad so Zenys might be able to tell it better than me."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "Oh!" She grinned "Good, I thought maybe you wouldn't want to with everything going on out there for a bit, I was just making checking" she said happily.
...♮ Luke chuckled and nods and took another bite, anywhere would be fine as long as it was with Kairassi, he enjoyed hanging out with her, it was really nice having someone other than his siblings to hang out and talk to ♮...

"Oh aright"

--The A.S.A.S--

Beatrice's Information was correct, as they cornered a young man, who oddly looked like a Greek hero in the museum. The boy somehow acquired a weapon, and was leading them through alleyways trying to escape as drones overhead followed him steadily...

Hector was tired of running from these fools. Everything he did, they just countered. His last resort was the stinky sewers below, he stood, blocking the entrance from his pursuers eyes. He needed a diversion and quickly. A soldier startled a cat, which ran, knocking things down, gave him the out he needed as he disappeared into the sewers. two flash bangs followed him down, and he fell through a hole the bangs knocked him into. he fell for a little bit in utter darkness until he splashed down in a pool of water. Above, soldiers lights were searching for him, as they stepped over the hole. He was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Beatrice watched the soldiers camera's looking for the escaping super. Odds were he safely escaped, and she could not alter that. With an annoyed "tsk" she slapped her fan closed as Scarlett did her homework in the command centers little work space. She would not leave her daughter home alone during this crisis. A golden blip appeared on her personal radar system. This system could detect living anomalies up to five miles. Gold meant practically useless, but something inside it made it special. "Prepare a squad to follow me. We are going back into the school." she ordered.

Roman said:
"I suggest we come up with a way to get them off your back. One that doesn't involve killing them..." Keiji suggested.
Dylan sighed " well like a hydra , you kill one 2 more replace it " she sighed " wish they simply would stop finding me"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before looking forward "Yeah, lets." he said before walking to and then into the motel's main building to look for the main desk, once he found it he got them a room for the night with a queen sized bed.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota yawned a little and nodded before she followed him into the building, looking around as she did so, waiting for him to book the room Before they then began to make their way to the room.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled when Paris came over but quickly blushed when he said that, she laughed nervously ⚅...
"Oh um thank you"
A server was handing out champagne, she came upon the young patrons. "Champagne?" she asked. Paris had taken a glass for himself, and Origami. "It speaks of life." he said as he sipped the bubbly liquid. It tasted nothing like wine. He scrunched his nose as the bubbles tickled his nose.

@Mayyflower

Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed " well like a hydra , you kill one 2 more replace it " she sighed " wish they simply would stop finding me"
"Why don't you change your look? Possibly fake your own death? There's a ton of things you can do.".

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nwdndrpX3B1rac3s9o1_540.gif

Celia's form changed as she picked up a piece of food, taking a bite of it before holding it in front of her as she spoke, her eyes drifting over to Lucelia. "Well, from what I remember she was blowing up a gas station, which was pretty big. Then there we these scientists or something like that trying to capture her." She said before falling silent. "You know, my memory is pretty bad so Zenys might be able to tell it better than me."

''oh...i see...what kind of beings were...your husband and...daughter?''

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka gasped and smiled happily, she had stopped jumping but stared jumping again in excitement☽...
Kaiden gasped and started jumping like a child, he picked Misaka up and continued to jump. "Yay! Mommy said we can go get ice cream!" He says childishly

...☽ Misaka giggled and hugged Kaiden☽...

"Daddy your silly"
Kagura laughed "when is he not? anyway's lets go" she said as she opened the door for them.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori glanced up right as Masahi's mood seemed to change. Though he originally was close because he wanted to tease her (successfully), she noticed that the teasing in his actions seemed to fade a bit. Another step closer from him and their chests were basically touching, save for the layers of fabric in their shirts. Kaori could really feel his heat now, wrapping around her like a blanket. She leaned against the wall with her entire back down, completely closed off in his embrace. The part that was throwing her off was how she didn't care. Why wouldn't she care? This was obviously an intimate setting, or was fast turning into one, and she knew she wasn't used to those kinds of situations... so why didn't it bother her. Her breath hitched a bit and more shivers scattered down her body to her core as she felt his fingers behind her ear and jaw, both sensitive places. This was almost more than she could handle, and when he suggested that she might want him, without thinking her arms came up to his chest and pushed him away from her, in a way that would probably knock someone down if they weren't paying attention. Her eyes were wide, staring down at him, and her voice was flustered as she spoke☆...
"I-I..."

...☆That was all she could manage before she bolted to her room, slamming and locking it behind her. She fell into the bed, her face red and her mind reeling at his words, which wouldn't stop echoing in her head☆...
...♝Masahi was slowly coming to his senses and was about to step away, or at least he wanted to think he was, but something kept urging him to keep going and he would have, that is, if Kaori hadn't pushed him away, and since keeping his feet on the ground wasn't the highest thing on his priority list he sorta fell on his ass with a *thud* before looking up at Kaori, his own face a dark shade of crimson as he looked up at her. What was he even thinking in the first place? Why was he being so bold? Why couldn't he pull that off any other time? But wait, where did Kaori go? Then he heard her slamming her door shut and his stomach dropped, he messes up, he messed up big time. After a few minutes he got up onto his feet and sighed, why did he always seem to screw things up? Oh well, he guess he'd just nap till she came out of his room to scold him. After that though Masahi got up and went over to the couch and laid down, after a few minutes he found his body to warm so he sat up and took off his shirt off and tossed it across the room out of aggravation, soon laying back down and finally falling alseep.♝...

Nonalaka said:
Elliot blinked "Really?, why not?" His sister didn't say anything about that, then again, he hasn't asked really. "If its fun then its nothing like my old school" he said with a small laugh.
((Sorry ;- ;) )

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi shrugged before popping a strawberry into her mouth, "I don't know. People either graduate or are to busy with their lives I guess. I wouldn't know." She said before resting her chin in her hands. "What was your old school like? If you don't mind me asking."

Roman said:
"Why don't you change your look? Possibly fake your own death? There's a ton of things you can do.".
" this is the changed look ..."she geustured to her self she was thin, long brown hair, her ears were plugged and the killer blue eyes "i used to be a bit bigger, i was still thin but i had more curves, my ears weren't pierced or plugged and my hair in naturally blonde , and i kept it short and spikey, always had a bit of color mixed in , blue or pink"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back