• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"Thanks I guess...and I was really tired so I guess I just decided to plop down somewhere and sleep...I didn't want to run home...so yeah." he said still blushing. "I'm sorry again...I really can't say anything else about that.."
Yuna looked at him before smiling and shaking her head "Its okay, honestly" she laughed softly "Though it still isn't good to sleep in places like that, what if someone took your stuff while you slept or something?, not everyone is nice..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland dropped the stuff he was carrying inside the room as well before letting the door close and lock, he then walked over to the bed as well, slipping his shoes off then flopping onto it as well "Yep, but first, sleep."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota turned her head to look at him " I meant that sleeping was a good idea too" she said with a small laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"Ah, I see." Elora said and started rubbing her chin for a moment before speaking, "If you don't partake in those sexual acts, it's understandable if you're shy. And you did say you're not on the sociable side so that probably helps too."

Talia nodded in agreement, "That's true... I'm not big on social activity, but I guess I can start with you." She said, smiling a little. "You're nice and I really like nice people."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded "it was nice meeting you too Elliot" she said.
Elliot stood up and nodded at Scarlet before walking away.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota turned her head to look at him " I meant that sleeping was a good idea too" she said with a small laugh.
Roland nodded before chuckling "Yeah, true enough." he said before nudging over to hold on to her as he started to fall asleep "Good night beautiful." he said softly.

((Time skip?))

Sixxx said:
She stood , she felt better now she had ate and had time to heal and she walked over to where he sat on the couch and sat on his lap facing him she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him
@Roman
Keiji blushed a little, he wasn't expecting Dylan to sit in his lap and kiss him. He didn't do anything, mainly because he was caught off guard.

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to look at him, "I kind of don't think you would but now I'm not so sure..." She shifted a bit more to face him and her towel pulled up a bit more. "Would you really?" she said quietly avoiding eye contact.
"If you want me to.. Or if you give me a opportunity to I will." Alex said. He then smirked and cocked a brow.

free__rin_matsuoka_x_reader__tears_and_smiles_by_arceusx96-d94yubx.jpg

"Should I take it off?" He asked, chuckling lightly at the thought of he becoming flustered.

Roman said:
Keiji blushed a little, he wasn't expecting Dylan to sit in his lap and kiss him. He didn't do anything, mainly because he was caught off guard.
She pulled herself closer to him ,twisting her fingers in his hair she kissed down his jaw line and his neck

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland nodded before chuckling "Yeah, true enough." he said before nudging over to hold on to her as he started to fall asleep "Good night beautiful." he said softly.
((Time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
((Yup))

Dakota stirred a little in her as the sun shone on her face "Noo..." She mumbled quietly as she turned away from it, beginning to wake up, she was much too comfortable to have to get up although she knew she had to.

Sixxx said:
She pulled herself closer to him ,twisting her fingers in his hair she kissed down his jaw line and his neck
Keiji placed his hands on her hips, but it wasn't to continue, he had gently pushed her away. "Are you sure this is what you feel like doing?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...i see......ita--...my knee aches..''
...?She said putting a hand over her bandaged knee?...

??Celia??

tumblr_ncj68gvYLk1txrzruo1_500.gif

Celia had finished the small food she had gotten before grabbing something else and sticking it in her mouth, soon looking over at Lucelia as she waved her hand. "I can heal your knee for you if you'd like, so it won't hurt anymore."

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_ncj68gvYLk1txrzruo1_500.gif

Celia had finished the small food she had gotten before grabbing something else and sticking it in her mouth, soon looking over at Lucelia as she waved her hand. "I can heal your knee for you if you'd like, so it won't hurt anymore."

''um..s-sure...just make it at least stop aching. i dont mind limping..''

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him before smiling and shaking her head "Its okay, honestly" she laughed softly "Though it still isn't good to sleep in places like that, what if someone took your stuff while you slept or something?, not everyone is nice..."
Mako chuckled a bit, "Well to be honest all I had with me was my protein shake..." he said finally relaxing.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot furrowed his brows a little as he thought of his old school "Certainly not fun, that's for sure" he said with a nod "The people there were less than polite to my sister and I"
Dakota nodded in agreement leaving down whatever she was carrying before flopping onto the bed as soon as she neared it "Sounds like a plan" she said, her voice muffled as she was laying faced down.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi blinked a few times when he said he had a sister, obviously surprised by the news. Of course, how was she suppose to know he even have a sister when she never bother to ask and he didn't mention it until now. "You have a sister? That's cool. But why were they mean to you guys? That's not nice at all."

Roman said:
"If you want me to.. Or if you give me a opportunity to I will." Alex said. He then smirked and cocked a brow.
free__rin_matsuoka_x_reader__tears_and_smiles_by_arceusx96-d94yubx.jpg

"Should I take it off?" He asked, chuckling lightly at the thought of he becoming flustered.
Yuki blushed. "Why are you asking me...I don't really know how to respond to that..." she said a little flustered. "I...I um.." she was speechless. Yuki didn't know what exactly to say to that because on one side she wanted him to but on the other hand she was really embarrassed and was thinking about getting dressed.

Nanne said:
Mako chuckled a bit, "Well to be honest all I had with me was my protein shake..." he said finally relaxing.
Yuna shrugged "It could get stolen by hungry people" she said before giggling a little as she looked over at him "So, uhm, Did you have other plans today?" She asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:

?Analia?

tumblr_nwbxqx6wPS1qz64n4o1_540.gif

Analia was at the mall, inspecting a computer that she was debating on getting for herself. Having just moved into the city, there were a few essential things that she needed to keep herself from getting bored at Elora's house. She had left momentarily to buy a computer, which she knew cost a lot, but she could easily pay for it. Money wasn't so much of an object to her, mostly because it came from Elora. Though she wasn't looking to buy an overly expensive computer, just one that could do everything she needed and was at the very least a reasonable price. As she looked over the electrons, Analia heard the voice of a women behind her talking about some event. What event was she talking about? Was something going on that obviously she didn't know about? Turning her head, Analia looked at the girl with a curious expression before speaking, "Excuse me miss, but what event are you talking about?"

...? Harley sighed and picked up a piece of clothing and looked at it, she heard someone talking to her, Harley turned her attention to the girl and sighed and explains to her?...

"Apparently this war is about to break, where these people attack supernaturals and put chips inside them to confine them of their power, I sensed the war coming and came here"

Nonalaka said:
((Yup))
Dakota stirred a little in her as the sun shone on her face "Noo..." She mumbled quietly as she turned away from it, beginning to wake up, she was much too comfortable to have to get up although she knew she had to.
Roland grumbled as the sun light woke him as well, turning over and wrapping an arm around Dakota before snuggling up to her and lazily opening his eyes "i guess we could take ten more minutes....." he said quietly before yawning.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran came over and served her a slice. "There you go, I hope you like it..." He said softly.
...✵ Rin smiled up at Hanran and took the plate, she took a bite of it and smiled, the pizza was really good, Rin really liked pizza so any type of pizza was really good to her✵...

"Thank you, Its really good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back