• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin turned slightly into the hug, squeezing Layala tighter. He didnt reply to her words, but he took them to heart regardless. The crimson glow in his eyes dulled slightly, as he slowly closed them.

[/QUOTE]
Being held within Kalin's embrace, Layla relaxed herself with her head positioned on his shoulder. Her gaze had been fixated on the window, thus leading to a schene catching her eye. She wasn't quite sure what it was, but judging by the increasing corwd, she suspected something had happened. Gently tapping Kalin, she lifted her head reluctantly from his shoulder. "Did something happen?"

Mayyflower said:
...? Harley sighed and picked up a piece of clothing and looked at it, she heard someone talking to her, Harley turned her attention to the girl and sighed and explains to her?...
"Apparently this war is about to break, where these people attack supernaturals and put chips inside them to confine them of their power, I sensed the war coming and came here"

?Analia?

tumblr_nvnc6vaqM81qa94xto1_500.gif

Analia tilted her head and blinked a few times, "Really? That's strange... why would they do such a thing?" She was pretty curious about the situation and was wondering if there would be any way as to help.

Nonalaka said:
" Hm?" Camilla looked over at him "Well....I haven't been in contact with them since the last time I sent that letter when we were at the beach" she said with a nod "As for actually speaking to them..I haven't spoken to them since arriving on land."
Briefly nodding his head, Kaname shifted his gaze sideways. A slight murmur escaped his lips, before his attention was snatched away to gaze at a program appearing alongside a nearby building. The announcement sparked an instant mean of refusal to Kaname, resulting is his hands curling up within his pockets. Gritting his teeth, Kaname blew his breath and began to storm off, though slow enough for Camilla to keep up while mumbling under his breath. "As if I'd listen to those arrogant fools."

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon smiled up at him as he pulled her close, wiggling so her face was close to his. She was still indulging because she could, so she leaned forward, placing her lips on his. He tasted sweet. Snuggling more, she exhaled, her breath hot on his neck as she spoke⊗...

"I'm not
like a cute warm bedmate. I am a cute warm bedmate."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Seria looked at both entrances and giggled a bit?...
''just a moment of alone time would be nice...could you boys ever respect a girl's privacy?''

(Shes at a night club by herself)

--Unit 0--

The night clubs exterior was that of a now ruined scene of a bridge, covered in a large overhanging roof that led into the building proper. The men advance on her position as their suits began to light up. A golden butterfly, with shimmering golden wings fluttered and landed by the girl. "It would be best if you did as they said." a very feminine voice spoke out of nowhere. The men stood their ground, with no show of nervousness or fear...

@HimeragiSeiker

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon smiled up at him as he pulled her close, wiggling so her face was close to his. She was still indulging because she could, so she leaned forward, placing her lips on his. He tasted sweet. Snuggling more, she exhaled, her breath hot on his neck as she spoke⊗...
"I'm not
like a cute warm bedmate. I am a cute warm bedmate."
"That you are, my Kanon, that you are." he said as he recovered from the contacting of lips. He had serious goose bumps, when she exhaled on his neck. It made him shiver. He was enraptured with her...

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Being held within Kalin's embrace, Layla relaxed herself with her head positioned on his shoulder. Her gaze had been fixated on the window, thus leading to a schene catching her eye. She wasn't quite sure what it was, but judging by the increasing corwd, she suspected something had happened. Gently tapping Kalin, she lifted her head reluctantly from his shoulder. "Did something happen?"

[/QUOTE]
Kalin turned towards the window himself, a slight feeling of disappointment that the moment was already over. With focus, he was able to enhance his sight well enough to see the people out on the street. He could see their anger, their sadness, the hatred building inside of them all as they all chanted together, words that deeply disturbed the young Phoenix.

'No more Specials, No more Freaks!'

Turning to Layla, Kalin had an obvious frown on his face.
"Layla, turn on the TV. Quickly, please... "

As Kalin spoke, his eyes glanced back towards the people outside. They wouldnt know about the two of them, but he was worried, nonetheless, about what would happen if anyone found out.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin smiled up at Hanran and took the plate, she took a bite of it and smiled, the pizza was really good, Rin really liked pizza so any type of pizza was really good to her✵...
"Thank you, Its really good"
Hanran blushed lightly. "Y-You want to know my secret ingredient?" He asked looking away embarrassed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''heh, really miss butterfly? you yourself is underestimating me...same with these boys...''
...☫She said before she smirked and soon made a fire ball in her hand☫...
--Unit 0--

"That's the rub darling, I do not underestimate you. In fact odds are you can wipe out around ninety percent of the force I have brought here, before being brutally subdued. I do not wish to harm you. Only make you safer for the world. How long will it be, before you feel your control of your power slipping from you? And what if you were amongst helpless children when you unleash your full power, with no hope of control? Scary to think like that, but by my exact calculations, I predict in around five years of fighting, your limit will be reached and you will burn out like a match, taking everything around you with it." the voice reasoned. "It is not unreasonable of a request. I will give you some time to think it over, while everything is frozen in this point in time..." The voice said trailing off.

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:

?Elora?

tumblr_nxdytdFhE61ugjq0io6_250.gif

Elora made a face before waving her pipe around a little, "I'm nice-ish really. You wouldn't want to see me when I'm angry, according to one of my subordinates, I'm quite terrifying." She said, before setting the pipe in her free hand. "To tell you the truth, I'm usually only nice to cute girls and my subordinates. Everyone else is sort of on my hate list." Elora stopped for a moment, hate was a pretty strong word and she didn't necessarily hate them, she was kind of just indifferent with other people. "Alright, I don't really hate everyone else. I just don't personally talk to people who I think will waste my time."

Talia didn't really care if she used hate or not. She could name a few people she hated, and wouldn't mind telling them... If she had the guts. She then began piecing together what Flora said, seeing that she wasn't her subordinate, Elora thought she was... "Cute? You think I'm cute?" She asked, hiding her face in her hands.

Sixxx said:
She nodded and kissed him twisting her fingers in his hair wrapping her legs around him
@Roman
Keiji shook his head, "I don't think I am... Maybe later." He said, after pulling away from the kiss. "I know we said we'd help one another with that kind of stuff. Sorry."

TheDragoon said:
Hanran blushed lightly. "Y-You want to know my secret ingredient?" He asked looking away embarrassed.
...✵ Rin nods and continued to eat, there was a secret ingredient? Amazing, she smiled up at him✵...

"Yea sure"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow...i like to think i can control my power. the more i think about it, the more actually do. now if your gonna let me be taken by humans? i refuse...''
...☫She said before the fire ball soon attacked the men☫...
--Unit 0--

The fireball hung frozen in time. "Let you be taken by these cretins? Perish the thought, dear child. I was giving you a way to come in without all this fuss, as these men are less than..gentle. The voice chided. "Besides, a fireball, really? Do you believe we would not have thought of that? Mrs. Seria." the voice continued. "But if you must waste time on the inevitable, then so be it. Understand we gave you a peaceful choice to just vanish to me, instead of the rough treatment you are about to receive." The voice finished as the butterfly vanished. Time regained its movement and the fireball flew right for the target...only to be dissipated into steam. The men advanced their nets and tazers ready.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Keiji shook his head, "I don't think I am... Maybe later." He said, after pulling away from the kiss. "I know we said we'd help one another with that kind of stuff. Sorry."
Dylan nodded, ignoring the pang of hurt in her chest "ok" she said walking into the bedroom she used her powers to fix every thing quickly she set out some cloths on the bed and walked to the bathroom , turnin on the shower and let it start to heat up she walked back to the bed room and knelt down looking in the dresser drawers for something

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "Because of my sisters abilities, their side effects make her fall asleep randomly, people used to make fun of her because of it and they weren't nice to me because.." He paused for a moment before shrugging "Well I dunno, I guess I look weak or something, people found it fun to push me around and when they found out we were 'different' it made things worse" he said as he thought back on it furrowing his brows a little "We got sent here for our final year because of it, luckily my sister loves it here..." He said before smiling a little.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded, at least Elliot and his sister were both happy now and didn't have to deal with the mean kids at their old school. "Wait... she falls asleep randomly? I've never heard of someone like that before." She said quietly before looking at him a bit curiously. "What are you guys?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont exactly mind it...''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Oh..." Celia said quietly, her eyes trained on her knee as she focused on healing it. "Do you and Lucia have any other family besides... well each other?"

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Oh..." Celia said quietly, her eyes trained on her knee as she focused on healing it. "Do you and Lucia have any other family besides... well each other?"

''no...just us. our parents were murdered and we were turned into Demigoddesses...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but how could i trust a random butterfly that appears in front of me..?''
...☫She said before she made explosions in the floor which happened underneath the men, shrapnel piercing into the men. This was enough for her to manifest a bow and arrow☫...
--Unit 0--

The men fell back as the semi trucks exploded, to reveal...

Val-kyr mk.1 units. Unmanned assault mechs designed to be able to withstand super powers. Made from a rare metal that absorbs energy directed at it. The feminine looking robots took flight and circled the girl with the bow and arrow, raining down beams of energy in the area as the water started to boil into a steam. The men still standing used this cover to move their wounded to safety as the suits healing nanobots maintained life supporting repair systems on the injured.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon grinned at his reaction. She could feel it, as she was pressed against him. Now that she was satisfied with the kiss, she closed her eyes, nestling her head into the crook of his shoulder. He was so warm, and it was making her sleepy. She yawned before speaking, soon drifting off after⊗...

"You too, yknow."

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed, "I'm still not going to answer that..." She said looking away.
Alex snickered and moved his hand from her waist to her cheek, "You're so cute when you blush... Sadly I have to stop messing with you now. It was fun while it lasted." He said, laughing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back