• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami took the glass and took a sip and looked down into the cup ⚅...
"What is this?"
"I never had it before, it tastes like a fuzzy wine, but the bubbles tickle the nose." he admitted, smiling at her. How could he know? it was a drink invented long after his time. But he put on a brave face.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
"Answer this before I tell you. I'm a God, and your a werewolf... Do you consider either one of us a threat to humanity?" Alex asked.
"Hm...no not really but then again it sort of depends.." she said taking a drink of water. "I could be a threat to humanity but you're a god of bravery right? So I think they wouldn't do anything to you..actually I think they would pray to you and ask for bravery and so on but I on the other hand...well I could eventually lose control and kill people for no reason.l and be killed for slaughtering innocent people. Although I wouldn't have any recollection of it...I've known that for a long time about myself which is also a reason as to why I was abandoned as a pup and raised by people who wanted to give me a purpose in life other than destruction..." she said in a somewhat sad tone and stared at the clock for a while. "Why?" she asked looking over to him.

Roman said:
"Don't drink too much. I want you sober tonight~" Keiji said, with a good grin before he walked out of the room and soon out of the apartment.
She looked at hims confused by what he ment she shrugged and got ready , she drank a little and danced alot , she met a cute human man and for a few minutes they spent their time in a dark corner of the kissing but she turned down his offer to go home with him, she sat at the bar and texted keiji you should come to this club , its fun.

@Roman

Roman said:
"I don't mind them swimming around me, it's just the nibbling part. And being pushed by the guy you like is just wrong." Helena blurted out before covering her mouth. "Dammit. You didn't hear that."
''haha...clear as day~ just let them nibble you if they choose to''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon sighed before the room started to heat up which started to fry the assault mechs and destroy them. She then looked at the men☫...
''just run. now. im gonna give you as much time to get your wounded and your butts out of here, or im gonna roast everyone......you cant defeat a goddess''
--Unit 0 Goddess Hunters--

"Now, now, arrogance doesn't suit you. Gods and Goddesses fell to mortal hands more times than they were dreamed up." The voice returned. "Now I offer you this last chance before it gets to the point where you will be stripped bare." she said. "Goddesses cant be beaten? Tsk, tsk, true in a sense, but they can be bound and sealed away..." she faded with a laugh...

The mechs exploded from the heat oddly. Paper talismans, and ropes began to form a barrier around her. Once in place, it became harder to move inside, and anyone unlucky enough to be caught inside that was just mortal, became a sealing stone.

"Take her. shes about as god like as my wife's kitten." a soldier said as the seals held firmly in place.

@HimeragiSeiker

Nanne said:
"Hm...no not really but then again it sort of depends.." she said taking a drink of water. "I could be a threat to humanity but you're a god of bravery right? So I think they wouldn't do anything to you..actually I think they would pray to you and ask for bravery and so on but I on the other hand...well I could eventually lose control and kill people for no reason.l and be killed for slaughtering innocent people. Although I wouldn't have any recollection of it...I've known that for a long time about myself which is also a reason as to why I was abandoned as a pup and raised by people who wanted to give me a purpose in life other than destruction..." she said in a somewhat sad tone and stared at the clock for a while. "Why?" she asked looking over to him.
"When I mentioned the government earlier, I didn't mention that they were taking supernatural beings and putting chips in their brain. If you try to fight back they'll use force, and some just go peacefully."

Sixxx said:
She looked at hims confused by what he ment she shrugged and got ready , she drank a little and danced alot , she met a cute human man and for a few minutes they spent their time in a dark corner of the kissing but she turned down his offer to go home with him, she sat at the bar and texted keiji you should come to this club , its fun.
@Roman
Keiji took out his phone, checking his message. He read it and soon replied, I'll be there in a moment. Trying to take care of some stuff at the moment.

Roman said:
"When I mentioned the government earlier, I didn't mention that they were taking supernatural beings and putting chips in their brain. If you try to fight back they'll use force, and some just go peacefully."
"Do you know why they're putting microchips in their brains? I mean I don't want that to happen to anybody especially us and my siblings...or well friends.." she said a bit worried. She walked over to him and sat down next to him.

Roman said:
Keiji took out his phone, checking his message. He read it and soon replied, I'll be there in a moment. Trying to take care of some stuff at the moment.
Ill be waiting in the back;) she texted back witha grin

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...clear as day~ just let them nibble you if they choose to''
Helena took a deep breath and tried relaxing as the fish began to nibble at her again. "Oh God this feels weird."

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...?Her form soon changed before she raised her hand up and saying a few words to break the seal?...

''Anshin Suru...''

...?Was all she said before the talisman and ropes were burnt away as it had no effect on her?...

''Talisman dont work on Gods or Goddesses. these talisman were specified for a demon...do you not know the difference between demon and goddess? now you've made me mad...prepare to hide...ready or not, here i come''

...?Was all she said before she started to slash away with her sword and men were dying left and right, becoming a slaughter house, blood spilling everywhere?...

medium_80047_1756691250.png

Nanne said:
"Do you know why they're putting microchips in their brains? I mean I don't want that to happen to anybody especially us and my siblings...or well friends.." she said a bit worried. She walked over to him and sat down next to him.
Alex hugged Yuki, and sighed. He didn't want anything to happen to anyone either and the thought of it didn't help. "I know... We just have to hope for the best."

Roman said:
Helena took a deep breath and tried relaxing as the fish began to nibble at her again. "Oh God this feels weird."
...✦The fish kept nibbling her before she was swarmed with them✦...

''oh, consider this training i guess..''

Sixxx said:
Ill be waiting in the back;) she texted back witha grin
Once Keiji finished what he was doing he made his way to the club Dylan mentioned. "Yo? You back here?" He called out as he walked around.

Roman said:
Alex hugged Yuki, and sighed. He didn't want anything to happen to anyone either and the thought of it didn't help. "I know... We just have to hope for the best."
"I don't think hoping for the best will really work..." she said. She hugged him back, "I'm not really sure how I actually feel about this...if they come looking for us I feel like there could be a possibility of me loosing it..." she said her eyes watering up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The fish kept nibbling her before she was swarmed with them✦...
''oh, consider this training i guess..''
Helena looked at Azusa and tilted her head a little, "Training? Training for what?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi was slowly coming to his senses and was about to step away, or at least he wanted to think he was, but something kept urging him to keep going and he would have, that is, if Kaori hadn't pushed him away, and since keeping his feet on the ground wasn't the highest thing on his priority list he sorta fell on his ass with a *thud* before looking up at Kaori, his own face a dark shade of crimson as he looked up at her. What was he even thinking in the first place? Why was he being so bold? Why couldn't he pull that off any other time? But wait, where did Kaori go? Then he heard her slamming her door shut and his stomach dropped, he messes up, he messed up big time. After a few minutes he got up onto his feet and sighed, why did he always seem to screw things up? Oh well, he guess he'd just nap till she came out of his room to scold him. After that though Masahi got up and went over to the couch and laid down, after a few minutes he found his body to warm so he sat up and took off his shirt off and tossed it across the room out of aggravation, soon laying back down and finally falling alseep.♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sat, curled up in the blankets for quite a while it seemed, trying to calm herself down. What in the actual hell just happened? And what was with her stupid reactions? She couldn't believe herself. What made it worse was just how she knew he was teasing her, and she fell for it anyways hook line and sinker. And right before she pushed him away, that was the boldest she had ever seen him save for when he actually kissed her. She could still feel his breath on her ear, still feel finger behind her ear and trailing along her jawline... another wave of blushing found her cheeks as a shiver skirted down her spine, and she buried her face into the blankets again. Her mind had been all messed up since he returned with all these weird thoughts. Especially one that lingered in the forefront of her mind, and she definitely blamed Masahi for it. The last words he muttered in her ear, specifically his suggestion that she might want him, were still echoing in her head. There was no way! ...right? When had this happened? The blush wouldn't go away from her face and the butterflies were doing the samba in her stomach, so she sat up, grumbling as she looked at the door. Masahi was on the other side of it in the living room, probably... sighing she stood up, walking over to it. She was going to prove to herself that there was no way that she could be wanting him. Taking a deep breath she exited the door into the living room to find him asleep on the couch. Her initial reaction was relief that he was still there, but it was soon replaced as her eyes wandered to his now exposed upper half. Sure she noticed the scarring, but considering the severity of her own scar it didn't really bother her. What went to her head was how she could see how nicely toned he was. Her eyes trailed up and down his chest, from his collarbones down to this abs and the V line, back up to his neck, which made him look really vulnerable at the moment. Vulnerable, yes, but that wasn't the word that she wanted to use to describe him. It was... cute. Cute. Cute?? When she start seeing him as cute? It was the predominant thought in her mind as she looked at him, taking a few steps toward him until she was right next to the couch, leaning down a bit to get a better look. His face looked so peaceful, like from when they were kids, and his lips looked so kissab- Kaori slapped her cheeks with her hands, stopping the thought. She needed to focus! She had to figure out a way to prove she didn't want him, and so she continued to lean over him and inspect him, trying to find her answer☆...

Roman said:
Once Keiji finished what he was doing he made his way to the club Dylan mentioned. "Yo? You back here?" He called out as he walked around.
Dylan was walked over , trying to fix smudged lipstick from the guy she kissed before " hey you made it" she said speaking loudly over the music fixing the the lipstick still she finished and looked up at him with a smile

@Roman

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon didn't really dream that night. But it was obvious by the smile on her face while she was sleeping that she was very happy. She slept long and hard, and though she was a deep sleeper as soon as she was awake, she was awake and ready to go. So when she woke up, the first thing she noticed was that the radio was playing some kind of news broadcast. Blinking at the confusion that it wasn't music, she concentrated to listen in better to what it was about. Her eyes widened when it explained the plans about the supers, and her thoughts immediately went to Yumi, and how she was alone out there with probably evil people who might come and grab her at any time. In a slight panic she reached over and shook Achilles shoulder, speaking as she did so⊗...

"Hey, wake up!"

Nanne said:
"I don't think hoping for the best will really work..." she said. She hugged him back, "I'm not really sure how I actually feel about this...if they come looking for us I feel like there could be a possibility of me loosing it..." she said her eyes watering up.
"Then we just stay safe. We fight for what we believe in... That's us being able to live our lives the way we have." Alex said.

Sixxx said:
Dylan was walked over , trying to fix smudged lipstick from the guy she kissed before " hey you made it" she said speaking loudly over the music fixing the the lipstick still she finished and looked up at him with a smile
@Roman
Keiji nodded, "Yeah... How is it going?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon didn't really dream that night. But it was obvious by the smile on her face while she was sleeping that she was very happy. She slept long and hard, and though she was a deep sleeper as soon as she was awake, she was awake and ready to go. So when she woke up, the first thing she noticed was that the radio was playing some kind of news broadcast. Blinking at the confusion that it wasn't music, she concentrated to listen in better to what it was about. Her eyes widened when it explained the plans about the supers, and her thoughts immediately went to Yumi, and how she was alone out there with probably evil people who might come and grab her at any time. In a slight panic she reached over and shook Achilles shoulder, speaking as she did so⊗...
"Hey, wake up!"
Achilles woke with a start. He reached for the machete he found, but soon realized it was his cute bed mate. "Huh?" he said as he sat up and grabbed a bottle of water. He splashed some on his face. "Yes, kanon?" he looked at her wet faced.

@Lumina

(also Hime-chan, you win, you killed everyone there that was there to capture you. You are free to escape now. GJ.)

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''nothin~''
...✦He said as the fish kept nibbling at her✦...
Helena shrugged and continued to let the fish nibble at her. "It isn't all that bad..."

Roman said:
Keiji nodded, "Yeah... How is it going?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.
She grinned not knowing some of her own lip stick had ended up on her neck from the man trying to make advances it was a single smudge. " im good its fun here.... Why did you want me home sober tonight if i may ask "

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back