• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex snickered and moved his hand from her waist to her cheek, "You're so cute when you blush... Sadly I have to stop messing with you now. It was fun while it lasted." He said, laughing lightly.
Yuki was a bit disappointed nothing happened but at the same time she was a bit thankful. She didn't say anything to Alex but instead got up and got dressed. She walked over to her mini fridge to take out a water bottle and sat down on her couch.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon grinned at his reaction. She could feel it, as she was pressed against him. Now that she was satisfied with the kiss, she closed her eyes, nestling her head into the crook of his shoulder. He was so warm, and it was making her sleepy. She yawned before speaking, soon drifting off after⊗...
"You too, yknow."
"Goodnight, my dearest." he said as he fell asleep in the dark with her snuggled in his arms. He too fell asleep.

His dreams were altering. He dreamed of war, but now he had something more than glory to fight for. He would die a thousand times for it, and still not care....

-Fade-

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Fish were soon swimming around Helena. Some just gliding along her body. One of the fish even jumped out of the water and dove back in. One soon started to nibble on Helena's stomach✦...
Helena furrowed her brows when she saw a face nibble on he stomach. She sighed and gently pushed I away. "That's exactly what I didn't want to happen."

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded, ignoring the pang of hurt in her chest "ok" she said walking into the bedroom she used her powers to fix every thing quickly she set out some cloths on the bed and walked to the bathroom , turnin on the shower and let it start to heat up she walked back to the bed room and knelt down looking in the dresser drawers for something
Keiji walked into the bedroom, stopping at the door when he saw Dylan. "Hey I'm about to go out for a little while. I'll be back later." He said, waiting for her response.

Nanne said:
Yuki was a bit disappointed nothing happened but at the same time she was a bit thankful. She didn't say anything to Alex but instead got up and got dressed. She walked over to her mini fridge to take out a water bottle and sat down on her couch.
Alex laid back on the bed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He sighed quietly as he read about some of the students being taken and captured. "Shame..." he said quietly, as he continued to read.

Roman said:
Talia didn't really care if she used hate or not. She could name a few people she hated, and wouldn't mind telling them... If she had the guts. She then began piecing together what Flora said, seeing that she wasn't her subordinate, Elora thought she was... "Cute? You think I'm cute?" She asked, hiding her face in her hands.

✢Elora✢

Elora grinned a little and nodded, "Of course. I did call you cute before, didn't I?" She asked with a laugh, though the question was completely rhetorical. She wasn't lying either, when she called Talia cute, though the way she was acting right now made Elora want to pinch her cheeks. That was a little weird to do in her opinion, so she refrained from doing it and left her hands by her side. "You can't tell me no ones ever called you cute before or at least no guy has ever hit on you."

Roman said:
Alex laid back on the bed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He sighed quietly as he read about some of the students being taken and captured. "Shame..." he said quietly, as he continued to read.
Yuki heard him, "What's a shame?" she asked as she turned to look at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...just us. our parents were murdered and we were turned into Demigoddesses...''

??Celia??

tumblr_n1vlrcKeTT1skw6elo1_400.gif

Celia stopped momentarily, her hands poised over Lucelia's knee as a sad expression crossed her face. "Oh... I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose a parent, but not both." She said quietly before closing her eyes and going back to healing.

Roman said:
Keiji walked into the bedroom, stopping at the door when he saw Dylan. "Hey I'm about to go out for a little while. I'll be back later." He said, waiting for her response.
" me too "she said not looking up tossing clothes on the bed , settling on a black miniskirt , a low cut purple top and heels , her partying cloths she threw some lacey undergarments on the bed and stood, about to go to the shower

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

?Analia?

tumblr_nvnc6vaqM81qa94xto1_500.gif

Analia tilted her head and blinked a few times, "Really? That's strange... why would they do such a thing?" She was pretty curious about the situation and was wondering if there would be any way as to help.

...? Harley sighed and shrugged, she closed her eyes and spoke ?...

"Thats what Im trying to figure out myself.."

giphy.gif

Mayyflower said:
...? Harley sighed and shrugged, she closed her eyes and spoke ?...
"Thats what Im trying to figure out myself.."

giphy.gif

?Analia?

Analia went silent before looking over at a computer that was being the counter. She didn't work at the store obviously, seeing as how she was new, but she was sure she could either sneak or persuade one of the works to let her burrow the computer for a moment. "I can look it up for you, it won't take that long." She said, turning back to look at the girl.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded before finishing her own food and quickly washing her hands too " Alright! Ready!" She said happily.
...♮ Luke nods before grabbing Kairassi's hand and warping them both to the amusement park, he let go and smiled ♮...

"Were here, It looks like no war has broke out"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura laughed "when is he not? anyway's lets go" she said as she opened the door for them.
...? Misaka nods and jumped out of Kaiden's arms and smiled before she ran out the door happily ?...

"Ice Creammmmm!"

...? She turned around and looked at Kagura and smiled, crossing her arms ?...

"Come on slow pokes!!"

tumblr_muecqi7Tva1sq9yswo1_500.gif

Kaiden chuckled and grabbed kagura's hand and walked outside. "Were coming were coming" he says with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:

❧Analia❧

Analia went silent before looking over at a computer that was being the counter. She didn't work at the store obviously, seeing as how she was new, but she was sure she could either sneak or persuade one of the works to let her burrow the computer for a moment. "I can look it up for you, it won't take that long." She said, turning back to look at the girl.

...☬ Harley tilted her head, she wasn't quite familiar with electronics yet, she blinked and looked at her with a confused expression on her face, How was she suppose to look up the event? She looked up at the ceiling and then back at Analia ☬...

"How are you gonna do that? And I never got your name..."

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora grinned a little and nodded, "Of course. I did call you cute before, didn't I?" She asked with a laugh, though the question was completely rhetorical. She wasn't lying either, when she called Talia cute, though the way she was acting right now made Elora want to pinch her cheeks. That was a little weird to do in her opinion, so she refrained from doing it and left her hands by her side. "You can't tell me no ones ever called you cute before or at least no guy has ever hit on you."

"I don't remember if you did or not." Talia told her. She sighed quietly, thinking... Trying to remember of Elora did call her ccute before. In the end, nothing came to mind, so she gave up. "Has anyone hit on me before? I always ignore everyone else. They're either rude or just plain weirdos and I don't think I wanna talk to either group... Even if I'm the antisocial one."

Nanne said:
Yuki heard him, "What's a shame?" she asked as she turned to look at him.
"Answer this before I tell you. I'm a God, and your a werewolf... Do you consider either one of us a threat to humanity?" Alex asked.

Roman said:
Helena furrowed her brows when she saw a face nibble on he stomach. She sighed and gently pushed I away. "That's exactly what I didn't want to happen."
''why not?''

...✦The same fish soon started to swim around her quickly trying to show its friendliness✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_n1vlrcKeTT1skw6elo1_400.gif

Celia stopped momentarily, her hands poised over Lucelia's knee as a sad expression crossed her face. "Oh... I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose a parent, but not both." She said quietly before closing her eyes and going back to healing.

''no no...its fine. really its fine. they were abusive...i mainly took all the pain cuz i didnt wanna let Lucia get hurt. thats why...thats why i laugh during intense pain..''

Sixxx said:
" me too "she said not looking up tossing clothes on the bed , settling on a black miniskirt , a low cut purple top and heels , her partying cloths she threw some lacey undergarments on the bed and stood, about to go to the shower
@Roman
"Don't drink too much. I want you sober tonight~" Keiji said, with a good grin before he walked out of the room and soon out of the apartment.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''why not?''
...✦The same fish soon started to swim around her quickly trying to show its friendliness✦...
Helena sighed, it wasn't nothing wrong with it. It just felt odd. "I don't like the way it feels... They're good fish I just don't wanna be nibbled on by them."

Roman said:
Helena sighed, it wasn't nothing wrong with it. It just felt odd. "I don't like the way it feels... They're good fish I just don't wanna be nibbled on by them."
''learn to accept such things....like being pushed. i mean cmon, im sure your not the rich-haughty-type-girl''

...✦Azusa said before the fish just swam around her soon it being 5 fish swimming around her✦...

''besides, its a good sign. if they nibble on you or swim around you, it means they like you''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''learn to accept such things....like being pushed. i mean cmon, im sure your not the rich-haughty-type-girl''
...✦Azusa said before the fish just swam around her soon it being 5 fish swimming around her✦...

''besides, its a good sign. if they nibble on you or swim around you, it means they like you''
"I don't mind them swimming around me, it's just the nibbling part. And being pushed by the guy you like is just wrong." Helena blurted out before covering her mouth. "Dammit. You didn't hear that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back