• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon watched as he skillfully set up the bed... and was promptly amazed by a radio. She watched him fiddle with it for a moment before suddenly making it work, which illicited an impressed nod from the girl. As he patted the ground Kanon took that as a cue to lay down and subsequently cuddle up to Achilles, wrapping a blanket around her as she did so. She wasn't lying when she said he was warm, so she cuddled up close, listening to the music as she spoke softly⊗...
"Nice job on the bed."
"Thanks, but it is you that makes it a good bed." he said as he held her close to him. "You are like a cute, warm, bed mate." he complimented her.

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shrugged "It could get stolen by hungry people" she said before giggling a little as she looked over at him "So, uhm, Did you have other plans today?" She asked curiously.
"I was going to get back home take a real quick shower and change into something different...other than that I had no plans really.." He scratched his head a bit before smiling at her.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi blinked a few times when he said he had a sister, obviously surprised by the news. Of course, how was she suppose to know he even have a sister when she never bother to ask and he didn't mention it until now. "You have a sister? That's cool. But why were they mean to you guys? That's not nice at all."

Elliot nodded "Because of my sisters abilities, their side effects make her fall asleep randomly, people used to make fun of her because of it and they weren't nice to me because.." He paused for a moment before shrugging "Well I dunno, I guess I look weak or something, people found it fun to push me around and when they found out we were 'different' it made things worse" he said as he thought back on it furrowing his brows a little "We got sent here for our final year because of it, luckily my sister loves it here..." He said before smiling a little.

Roman said:
Keiji placed his hands on her hips, but it wasn't to continue, he had gently pushed her away. "Are you sure this is what you feel like doing?" He asked.
She nodded and kissed him twisting her fingers in his hair wrapping her legs around him

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland grumbled as the sun light woke him as well, turning over and wrapping an arm around Dakota before snuggling up to her and lazily opening his eyes "i guess we could take ten more minutes....." he said quietly before yawning.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled and slowly nodded as she snuggled up closer to him nuzzling her face into his neck so the sun was no longer bothering her. "That sounds nice" she said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled at him, tilting her head a little, she enjoyed hanging out with him too, she hated being on her own and he didn't find her annoying which was uncommon.
...♮ Luke finished his slice of pizza and washed his hand, he then looked at her and smiled before speaking ♮...

"Ready when you are"

Nanne said:
"I was going to get back home take a real quick shower and change into something different...other than that I had no plans really.." He scratched his head a bit before smiling at her.
Yuna nodded "Ah, I see" she said before her ears twitched a little "Well...If you have no other plans after that..I-If you want to that is...maybe we could go do something? " She asked quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and slowly nodded as she snuggled up closer to him nuzzling her face into his neck so the sun was no longer bothering her. "That sounds nice" she said softly.
Roland smiled then closed his eyes again before lightly nuzzling his head against hers, enjoying her extra heat added to his own, refusing to use his powers incase there was already a way to trace them, so he'd just enjoy the warmth of having her close to him and under a blanket.

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke finished his slice of pizza and washed his hand, he then looked at her and smiled before speaking ♮...
"Ready when you are"
Kairassi nodded before finishing her own food and quickly washing her hands too " Alright! Ready!" She said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "Ah, I see" she said before her ears twitched a little "Well...If you have no other plans after that..I-If you want to that is...maybe we could go do something? " She asked quietly.
"Sure..but what would you like to do?" he asked getting his cup.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then closed his eyes again before lightly nuzzling his head against hers, enjoying her extra heat added to his own, refusing to use his powers incase there was already a way to trace them, so he'd just enjoy the warmth of having her close to him and under a blanket.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota had closed her eyes also as she relaxed, she needed this after yesterday's events, they both did in her opinion "Even with no powers to be warm your hugs are still the best" she giggled lightly.

Nanne said:
"Sure..but what would you like to do?" he asked getting his cup.
Yuna smiled "Well...I haven't decided that yet" she said with a small giggle "Uhm, We could go to the arcade or amusement park or anywhere really, I don't mind where as long as its fun!~"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota had closed her eyes also as she relaxed, she needed this after yesterday's events, they both did in her opinion "Even with no powers to be warm your hugs are still the best" she giggled lightly.
Roland nodded before turning his head "Only because you're a part of them." he mumbled tiredly into her ear before moving slightly to press against her a little then he pecked the the side of her head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what are you waiting for?''
Helena looked at Azusa and sighed. "Yeah... Here goes nothing." She said before going into the water.

Roman said:
Talia nodded in agreement, "That's true... I'm not big on social activity, but I guess I can start with you." She said, smiling a little. "You're nice and I really like nice people."

?Elora?

tumblr_nxdytdFhE61ugjq0io6_250.gif

Elora made a face before waving her pipe around a little, "I'm nice-ish really. You wouldn't want to see me when I'm angry, according to one of my subordinates, I'm quite terrifying." She said, before setting the pipe in her free hand. "To tell you the truth, I'm usually only nice to cute girls and my subordinates. Everyone else is sort of on my hate list." Elora stopped for a moment, hate was a pretty strong word and she didn't necessarily hate them, she was kind of just indifferent with other people. "Alright, I don't really hate everyone else. I just don't personally talk to people who I think will waste my time."

Roman said:
Helena looked at Azusa and sighed. "Yeah... Here goes nothing." She said before going into the water.
...✦Fish were soon swimming around Helena. Some just gliding along her body. One of the fish even jumped out of the water and dove back in. One soon started to nibble on Helena's stomach✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um..s-sure...just make it at least stop aching. i dont mind limping..''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Okay!" Celia said, her mouth stuffed before she finished the cookie that was in her mouth and moved her hands over Lucelia's knee. "Doesn't limping get annoying though?" She asked curiously, hands hands giving off a pink glow as she started to heal her knee.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Okay!" Celia said, her mouth stuffed before she finished the cookie that was in her mouth and moved her hands over Lucelia's knee. "Doesn't limping get annoying though?" She asked curiously, hands hands giving off a pink glow as she started to heal her knee.

''i dont exactly mind it...''

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed. "Why are you asking me...I don't really know how to respond to that..." she said a little flustered. "I...I um.." she was speechless. Yuki didn't know what exactly to say to that because on one side she wanted him to but on the other hand she was really embarrassed and was thinking about getting dressed.
"Well because I thought you'd have a answer of course." Alex said, laughing lightly. "How about I just do it? Then there wouldn't be a need for this conversation." He suggested, placing his hand on her hip.

--A.S.A.S Unit 0--

There was a girl standing on the bridge, watching the fish pass underneath the bridge. Two black APC's block both sides of the bridge and a black Semi is behind each of them. Armored soldiers cut off any escape routes. "You will come with us quietly or we will use force." The leader said as the men approached...

The two semi's trailers opened up..

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
"Well because I thought you'd have a answer of course." Alex said, laughing lightly. "How about I just do it? Then there wouldn't be a need for this conversation." He suggested, placing his hand on her hip.
Yuki blushed, "I'm still not going to answer that..." She said looking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back