• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( At the mall looking at clothes and computers ))
(Okay, shes a goddess of war and wisdom)

...☬ Harley walked into the mall and went into a store and looked around, even though she was new to this place she already knew where everything was, the only reason why she even came to this town was because she sensed that there was gonna be a event that sounded like a war coming, she sighed and shook her head before speaking softly to herself ☬...

"This event or whatever better be worth my time"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

...♖Len nodded before looking at the owl, and there was almost like there was a current in the air then the owl 'hoo'd' before taking flight and disappearing into the night, leaving them alone with the fireflies. After that Len stretched then smiled as he looked over, past a few bushes and three wolf pups came scurrying over to them while nipping at each other, and following them was a very tired looking mother wolf. As they stopped in front of Len, he looked back at Lilliana and smiled once more♖...

"And, y'know, me and dad use nature directly, but i think there's a way to use similar powers through magic."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana glanced up as she heard the owl fly off, the firefly in her hand flying away as well, and she looked over at Len in time to see the wolf pups and the mom approaching close to their position. The older wolf looked tired, and in Lilliana's eyes it was menacing, so she froze in place, her eyes wide and locked on the animal. Even if Len was here, she couldn't help but get freaked out at seeing it. Plus it was a lot bigger than the owl, almost bigger than herself, so that didn't help either. She didn't say anything, not wanting to mess up and scare them into doing something bad♧...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Kyoko....... What are your feelings twoards me?" He asked after a couple seconds

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared stared in front of her a bit before looking at her plate "I-i've grown to like you... a lot" she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota yawned a little and nodded before she followed him into the building, looking around as she did so, waiting for him to book the room Before they then began to make their way to the room.
As they got to their room Roland pulled out the key card and unlocked then door "Well, lets get some sleep, we'll do more traveling tomorrow." he said with a yawn before opening the door for them.

Roman said:
Talia sighed and looked away from Elora. She quietly thought to herself for a moment. "Succubi feed off of other beings through sexual acts... Why would they be shy?" She asked. "I'm not saying they can't be shy, but they have no reason to be... And I guess I'll be around you more... That way I can get used to this kind of thing."

✢Elora✢

"Ah, I see." Elora said and started rubbing her chin for a moment before speaking, "If you don't partake in those sexual acts, it's understandable if you're shy. And you did say you're not on the sociable side so that probably helps too."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...i see...what kind of beings were...your husband and...daughter?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Taylor is a human and my daughter, Talia, is part Succubus, part Angel and part human. If there's a name for something like that, I'd love to know." Celia said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Taylor is a human and my daughter, Talia, is part Succubus, part Angel and part human. If there's a name for something like that, I'd love to know." Celia said with a chuckle.

''oh...i see......ita--...my knee aches..''

...✦She said putting a hand over her bandaged knee✦...

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke chuckled and nods and took another bite, anywhere would be fine as long as it was with Kairassi, he enjoyed hanging out with her, it was really nice having someone other than his siblings to hang out and talk to ♮...
"Oh aright"
Kairassi smiled at him, tilting her head a little, she enjoyed hanging out with him too, she hated being on her own and he didn't find her annoying which was uncommon.

Sixxx said:
" this is the changed look ..."she geustured to her self she was thin, long brown hair, her ears were plugged and the killer blue eyes "i used to be a bit bigger, i was still thin but i had more curves, my ears weren't pierced or plugged and my hair in naturally blonde , and i kept it short and spikey, always had a bit of color mixed in , blue or pink"
Keiji tried imagining Dylan looking like that. Maybe the curvy part was easy to imagine and without the piercings and stuff. He then shrugged and sighed, "Oh." He said, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm so darn darn bored."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey sat next to him, setting the bunny in a chair next to her "i'm excited for the movie" she said.
Ken stretched a bit and smiled more. "I am too. I just hope we got enough popcorn." He joked.

Roman said:
Keiji tried imagining Dylan looking like that. Maybe the curvy part was easy to imagine and without the piercings and stuff. He then shrugged and sighed, "Oh." He said, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm so darn darn bored."
She stood , she felt better now she had ate and had time to heal and she walked over to where he sat on the couch and sat on his lap facing him she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin sat down on the couch and watched tv✵...
"So tired"
Hanran took out the pizza and laughed a bit. "Don't go to sleep yet! You haven't eaten any pizza!" He laughed.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay, shes a goddess of war and wisdom)
...? Harley walked into the mall and went into a store and looked around, even though she was new to this place she already knew where everything was, the only reason why she even came to this town was because she sensed that there was gonna be a event that sounded like a war coming, she sighed and shook her head before speaking softly to herself ?...

"This event or whatever better be worth my time"

?Analia?

tumblr_nwbxqx6wPS1qz64n4o1_540.gif

Analia was at the mall, inspecting a computer that she was debating on getting for herself. Having just moved into the city, there were a few essential things that she needed to keep herself from getting bored at Elora's house. She had left momentarily to buy a computer, which she knew cost a lot, but she could easily pay for it. Money wasn't so much of an object to her, mostly because it came from Elora. Though she wasn't looking to buy an overly expensive computer, just one that could do everything she needed and was at the very least a reasonable price. As she looked over the electrons, Analia heard the voice of a women behind her talking about some event. What event was she talking about? Was something going on that obviously she didn't know about? Turning her head, Analia looked at the girl with a curious expression before speaking, "Excuse me miss, but what event are you talking about?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana glanced up as she heard the owl fly off, the firefly in her hand flying away as well, and she looked over at Len in time to see the wolf pups and the mom approaching close to their position. The older wolf looked tired, and in Lilliana's eyes it was menacing, so she froze in place, her eyes wide and locked on the animal. Even if Len was here, she couldn't help but get freaked out at seeing it. Plus it was a lot bigger than the owl, almost bigger than herself, so that didn't help either. She didn't say anything, not wanting to mess up and scare them into doing something bad♧...
...♖Len reached out to the older wolf and rubbed it behind it's ear for a moment before it sat then laid down. After that Len sat down and smiled over at Lilliana before gesturing for her to sit next to him while the wolf pups came over to him and tried crawling all over him while playfully attacking one another, to which Len simply laughed as he attempted at petting the soft energetic pups while looking at Lilliana♖...

"They're just playful, and harmless while me or father is around."

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon watched as he skillfully set up the bed... and was promptly amazed by a radio. She watched him fiddle with it for a moment before suddenly making it work, which illicited an impressed nod from the girl. As he patted the ground Kanon took that as a cue to lay down and subsequently cuddle up to Achilles, wrapping a blanket around her as she did so. She wasn't lying when she said he was warm, so she cuddled up close, listening to the music as she spoke softly⊗...

"Nice job on the bed."

TheDragoon said:
Hanran took out the pizza and laughed a bit. "Don't go to sleep yet! You haven't eaten any pizza!" He laughed.
...✵ Rin chuckled and looked over at Hanran✵...

"Dont worry Im not"

Roman said:
Alex laughed lightly, "You really don't think I'd do it? I would." He said, laying I bed next to her. "You keep fixing it whenever I do~"
Yuki turned to look at him, "I kind of don't think you would but now I'm not so sure..." She shifted a bit more to face him and her towel pulled up a bit more. "Would you really?" she said quietly avoiding eye contact.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just wait till you get in the water''
Helena nodded, "Well we shall see. If they nibble on me that'll be weird..."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked "O-Oh I see...well for the record, you give good hugs..." She said quietly before her ears twitched a little "A-Anyways, why were you sleeping in the middle of the park anyways?"
"Thanks I guess...and I was really tired so I guess I just decided to plop down somewhere and sleep...I didn't want to run home...so yeah." he said still blushing. "I'm sorry again...I really can't say anything else about that.."

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi shrugged before popping a strawberry into her mouth, "I don't know. People either graduate or are to busy with their lives I guess. I wouldn't know." She said before resting her chin in her hands. "What was your old school like? If you don't mind me asking."

Elliot furrowed his brows a little as he thought of his old school "Certainly not fun, that's for sure" he said with a nod "The people there were less than polite to my sister and I"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]As they got to their room Roland pulled out the key card and unlocked then door "Well, lets get some sleep, we'll do more traveling tomorrow." he said with a yawn before opening the door for them.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded in agreement leaving down whatever she was carrying before flopping onto the bed as soon as she neared it "Sounds like a plan" she said, her voice muffled as she was laying faced down.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded in agreement leaving down whatever she was carrying before flopping onto the bed as soon as she neared it "Sounds like a plan" she said, her voice muffled as she was laying faced down.
Roland dropped the stuff he was carrying inside the room as well before letting the door close and lock, he then walked over to the bed as well, slipping his shoes off then flopping onto it as well "Yep, but first, sleep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back