• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...if your family well...?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Oh! So that's what she meant... Celia blushed a little in embarrassment for not understanding. "I could say we're a close family... of sorts and everyone seems to be doing fine."

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon smirked again at his reaction. It was cute how unprepared he was for her answer, and graciously stepped aside to let him get started with the bed. As she watched him she wondered when exactly it was that she got attached to him. Boys were never her thing. What was up with that? But the nights previous were slightly hazy from the alcohol, so maybe she'd never be sure. But the way things were now, she was okay with. Even despite all this, Yumi was still on her mind, and she hoped she was okay. As Achilles was setting it up she let her eyes wander on his body as he worked, smiling to herself. Ah yes, she chose well. Kanon soon spoke as Achilles was finishing up⊗...

"Yeah. Plus it'll be warmer with both of us."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana glanced up at Len as he corrected himself. "Our"? Was he including her? That's what it sounded, like. The thought of having a dad again, and having it be Ayen of all people, made her happy, but it was just wishful thinking. She had only just gotten here. Plus, it was just Len talking. It's not like Ayen thought that way. Plus, he never said she was a part of the family in that sense. She just figured she could stay with them, have it be Ayen's family and then her. So she looked back down at the firefly, who was floating around between her palms, speaking softly♧...
"I-I see. That would be nice."

...♖Len nodded before looking at the owl, and there was almost like there was a current in the air then the owl 'hoo'd' before taking flight and disappearing into the night, leaving them alone with the fireflies. After that Len stretched then smiled as he looked over, past a few bushes and three wolf pups came scurrying over to them while nipping at each other, and following them was a very tired looking mother wolf. As they stopped in front of Len, he looked back at Lilliana and smiled once more♖...

"And, y'know, me and dad use nature directly, but i think there's a way to use similar powers through magic."

TheDragoon said:
Hanran let out a sigh of relief. That was a close one. The pizza was almost ready so he got out some oven mits and sat ready.
...✵ Rin sat down on the couch and watched tv✵...

"So tired"

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Oh! So that's what she meant... Celia blushed a little in embarrassment for not understanding. "I could say we're a close family... of sorts and everyone seems to be doing fine."

''how did...you and Zenya meet..?''

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a bit more, "Well whatever...and I really don't think you would do that..." she said as she shifted a little and the towel moved up a bit.
Alex laughed lightly, "You really don't think I'd do it? I would." He said, laying I bed next to her. "You keep fixing it whenever I do~"

Sixxx said:
" imma put our stuff away can you go ask my mother when dinner is going to, i think Ashley just went into town so i wanna show you around before my brother and dad get here" she said turning to unpack
Rachel stood in the kitchen she assumed amber and atrio were staying upstairs for a while and Ashley was gone , she made food ingredients appear , beginning to prepare dinner

@Daniel reaving
Atrio nodded to amber before suddenly appearing at the entrance to the kitchen and speaking. "Amber wishes to know when dinner will be rea...." He said before stopping as he noticed the ingredients that appeared

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at the building, then at Roland and nodded before smiling back at him "Yeah, let's go check it out shall we?" She said happily.
Roland nodded before looking forward "Yeah, lets." he said before walking to and then into the motel's main building to look for the main desk, once he found it he got them a room for the night with a queen sized bed.

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded. "Mhm! Perfect!" He said happily with that sweet smile of his before sitting down in an open seat. He sat Kelsey's drink in a cup holder next to him, where Kelsey would sit.
Kelsey sat next to him, setting the bunny in a chair next to her "i'm excited for the movie" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi was actually starting to feel different, no longer in the teasing mood as much as, well, it felt like his own cheeks were getting warm, and the heat from her body to his own, it made him feel a stirring inside of himself, he also noted his breath getting a bit warmer and more drawn out. Then he started noticing Kaori's own mannerisms, she was biting her lip, she had just stopped her hand from doing whatever it was going to do, and maybe it was his imagination, but when he had spoken he though she shivered a little. All of this only added into the stirring in him, sending his thoughts spinning as he got slightly closer, the only gap between them was the gap between their shirts and their skin, and Masahi could of sworn he would never forget the scent of her hair at this point, but why was he smelling her hair? Then he heard her speak and he felt a fire run through him before he remember the teasing manner in which he had asked it, but his hand was already moving, coming off the walk his fingers made contact with Kaori just behind her ear and started slowly dragging across the bottom of her jaw as he whispered again, this time his mouth almost touching her ear as the words escaped with hot breaths♝...
"What is it Kaori? could you possibly be saying that you want me?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori glanced up right as Masahi's mood seemed to change. Though he originally was close because he wanted to tease her (successfully), she noticed that the teasing in his actions seemed to fade a bit. Another step closer from him and their chests were basically touching, save for the layers of fabric in their shirts. Kaori could really feel his heat now, wrapping around her like a blanket. She leaned against the wall with her entire back down, completely closed off in his embrace. The part that was throwing her off was how she didn't care. Why wouldn't she care? This was obviously an intimate setting, or was fast turning into one, and she knew she wasn't used to those kinds of situations... so why didn't it bother her. Her breath hitched a bit and more shivers scattered down her body to her core as she felt his fingers behind her ear and jaw, both sensitive places. This was almost more than she could handle, and when he suggested that she might want him, without thinking her arms came up to his chest and pushed him away from her, in a way that would probably knock someone down if they weren't paying attention. Her eyes were wide, staring down at him, and her voice was flustered as she spoke☆...

"I-I..."

...☆That was all she could manage before she bolted to her room, slamming and locking it behind her. She fell into the bed, her face red and her mind reeling at his words, which wouldn't stop echoing in her head☆...

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blinked and stared at him while he was having his moment ⚅...
"You didn't ruin my ni-"

...⚅ She was cut off when she saw a big colorful painting, without warning she walked over to it and looked up at it and whispered softly ⚅...

"So... Beautiful"
He joined her, in awe. He forgot about his sorrow at the sight of the painting. "It is quite beautiful, but it can be said that you too, are a work of art." he said to her in her ear as he looked at the painting.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because you seemed to want me to stay.... Plus I want to stay with you." He said a light blush slipping onto his cheeks

[/QUOTE]
"o-oh" Kyoko said, her face turning a dark shade of pink.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa was already changed in his swim-shorts near the water playing with some fish near the water edge. He was playing with them by stick his finger in the water, and whenever he took out his finger, his finger was inside a fish's mouth and the fish would fall back into the water after a short while✦...
Helena watched as Azusa did this, raising a brow she spoke, "Is these the fish you were talking so highly about?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at the ducks "that make's sense, they might have a feeling that your not a danger to them so they stay" she said.
"Yeah..." Elliot said softly, before looking downdown at his phone. "Well I should get going. It was nice meeting, Scarlet."

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi rested her chin in her hand as she thought about it. She couldn't really remember exactly when she had joined, but she did know it was fun. For her at least, since she actually liked having school work. There were also a couple field trips here and there that she had went on, those were pretty fun too. "Let's see... I think I joined a couple of months ago... or maybe almost a year ago? I can't really remember." She said with a chuckle before continuing, "School can be a little hard to handle when you first start, but it can be pretty fun. Though at this school, it's pretty quiet since most of the kids don't really show up very often."

Elliot blinked "Really?, why not?" His sister didn't say anything about that, then again, he hasn't asked really. "If its fun then its nothing like my old school" he said with a small laugh.

((Sorry ;- ;) )

Sixxx said:
She sighed " i dont know what to do about them... I feel trapped" she said looking away
"Well you have figure something else. They're gonna keep coming and you know it." Keiji said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back