• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin chuckled and stood there, she raised an eyebrow
✵...

"Or what?"
Hanran backed away a bit. "O-Or..." He said before he came up with something stupid. "You won't get any pizza!" He exclaimed nervously.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran backed away a bit. "O-Or..." He said before he came up with something stupid. "You won't get any pizza!" He exclaimed nervously.
...✵ Rin raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, she chuckled a little✵...

"Is that so?"

Sixxx said:
Amber squeezed his hand " let go inside " she said following her mom and her sister inside " let me show you my old room she said with a grin
@Daniel reaving

( can you tag me in replies , my little alert thing didnt say you replied , stupid thing)
(Yup will do)

Atrio nodded as he followed them inside and looked around the house curiously. "Ok." He said after a little bit

@Sixxx

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey walked to the middle, where he said they should sit "is this good?" she asked.
Ken nodded. "Mhm! Perfect!" He said happily with that sweet smile of his before sitting down in an open seat. He sat Kelsey's drink in a cup holder next to him, where Kelsey would sit.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked over at him "why exactly did you stay? I thought you'd just drop me off and go home..." she said.
"Because you seemed to want me to stay.... Plus I want to stay with you." He said a light blush slipping onto his cheeks

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, she chuckled a little✵...
"Is that so?"
Hanran suddenly stumbled to the floor, yelping a bit nervously. He blushed even more. "Y-Yeah!" He said timidly.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon furrowed her brow at his question, moving her head to look up at him. What kind of question was that? She had her arms wrapped around him, and she called him warm... why would she want him to sleep outside? Pouting she looked away again, speaking as she did so⊗...
"What? No! Why would you think that?"
"Well...Oh.." He said as it hit him like a ton of bricks. "Well I noticed some winter blankets under the counter, we can bed down here tonight, safer for the two of us together than apart." He said clueless at her intentions, though he had an inkling. But He left it in her hands, well because he is a Lion. "Yea, I'll stay with you for as long as you want me to." he finished as he set about prepping the tight spaced bed.

@Lumina

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura got up off the couch "alright, ice cream it is" she said.
...☽ Misaka gasped and smiled happily, she had stopped jumping but stared jumping again in excitement☽...

Kaiden gasped and started jumping like a child, he picked Misaka up and continued to jump. "Yay! Mommy said we can go get ice cream!" He says childishly

...☽ Misaka giggled and hugged Kaiden☽...

"Daddy your silly"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland looked up at her before sighing and nodding "Okay, fine, but i still feel selfish for just bringing you along and not thinking of them...." he said softly as the cab came to a stop and the small window between the front and back seats opened and the driver spoke "We're here, cash or credit?" he asked hoarsely before Roland spoke "Credit." he asked as he handed the driver his back card and waited for a minute before the driver gave it back "Have a good night." he said before Roland motioned for him and Dakota to get out of the cab before opening his door and stepping out.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota then opened her door and stepped out "Thank you" she called politely to the taxi driver before turning her attention to their destination, looking around a little.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nods and smiles before taking a bite of the pizza♮...
"Yea"
Kairassi looked over at him " Any idea what you wanna do after we get food? She asked happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then opened her door and stepped out "Thank you" she called politely to the taxi driver before turning her attention to their destination, looking around a little.
Kairassi looked over at him " Any idea what you wanna do after we get food? She asked happily.
...♮Luke blinked, he hummed at the thought♮...

"I thought we were still gonna go to the amusement park"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled and nods, the art museum reminded Le Garite, her home planet ⚅...
(small emo scene inbound.)

He was enthusiastic at the different statues, some older than he was. One in particular depicted his brother as a manly warrior. "Oh dear brother.." he said quietly. Then some pictorials had shown a stretch of desert on the water, where many men and women were digging. The large golden letters above the pictorial said "Troy, no longer myth." With that he broke down. Pulling the handkerchief from his pocket he dried his eyes, noting the drawings and paintings of what Troy looked like. "Thats all wrong." he started to point out the map, being wrong. "There was four major roads that lead to various resources, all leading to the Palace." He said to her. He noticed more art and recovered pottery until he noticed an unstrung bow. It was made of rams horns and bore very emotional markings. "That was my bow. It had taken me and Hector a full year of hunting the perfect ram for it. I smelled like rotten meat for a month, as I had to clean the animal and prepare the string. But it was worth it. That bow could knock a fly off a branch at a league away." he finished. "I have to get it back." he whispered to her. "Sorry for ruining your night, but this is a beautiful place, but a sad one too." he said to her as he jingled the golden coins in his pocket.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Hanran suddenly stumbled to the floor, yelping a bit nervously. He blushed even more. "Y-Yeah!" He said timidly.
...✵ Rin sighed and chuckled before walking over to him, she offered him a hand✵...

"Right, I think you were gonna say something else, but oh well guess I'll never know"

...✵ She smirked before pulling him up onto his feet, she then turned on her heel and grabbed her apple juice and headed towards the living room✵...

Daniel reaving](Yup will do) Atrio nodded as he followed them inside and looked around the house curiously. "Ok." He said after a little bit [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
The house was big and beautiful it had a warm feel but was clean cut, near the back of the living there was huge windows outlooking the ocean , the kitchen had the same view an she pulled him up stairs to her bedroom , there was a million glowing stars on her black ceiling , her room outlooked the ocean,but you could also see the forest , the carpet was a dark grey and thr walls dark blue, photos hung on the walls " what do you think" she grinned taking both his hands

@Daniel reaving

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin sighed and chuckled before walking over to him, she offered him a hand✵...
"Right, I think you were gonna say something else, but oh well guess I'll never know"

...✵ She smirked before pulling him up onto his feet, she then turned on her heel and grabbed her apple juice and headed towards the living room✵...

Hanran let out a sigh of relief. That was a close one. The pizza was almost ready so he got out some oven mits and sat ready.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's eyes were locked onto his, unable to move. Partly because of the wall, and partly because her legs refused to move. Of course she knew he was doing it on purpose, but one of the reasons her face was so red was because of how powerless she was to stop it. Even if she wanted to tell him to just stop, the words refused to come to her lips, as if saying them would betray her body or feelings. But, that thought confused her as well. Why would that thought betray her? It's not like she wanted it... right? So she looked at Masahi until he brought his hand next to her cheeks again, and shivers ran down her spine as she felt his breath on her ear, feeling the heat of his body intermingling with her own. A weird sound threatened to come from her lips as he spoke, and she bit her lip to keep from making it. She felt a small twitch in her hands, one that wanted to grab on to his shirt for support, but she didnt dare allow herself something like that. She didnt want to give the wrong idea. Once she had that down she tried to speak to answer him, but all that came out was not what she wanted☆...
"I-I.... M-Masahi..."
...♝Masahi was actually starting to feel different, no longer in the teasing mood as much as, well, it felt like his own cheeks were getting warm, and the heat from her body to his own, it made him feel a stirring inside of himself, he also noted his breath getting a bit warmer and more drawn out. Then he started noticing Kaori's own mannerisms, she was biting her lip, she had just stopped her hand from doing whatever it was going to do, and maybe it was his imagination, but when he had spoken he though she shivered a little. All of this only added into the stirring in him, sending his thoughts spinning as he got slightly closer, the only gap between them was the gap between their shirts and their skin, and Masahi could of sworn he would never forget the scent of her hair at this point, but why was he smelling her hair? Then he heard her speak and he felt a fire run through him before he remember the teasing manner in which he had asked it, but his hand was already moving, coming off the walk his fingers made contact with Kaori just behind her ear and started slowly dragging across the bottom of her jaw as he whispered again, this time his mouth almost touching her ear as the words escaped with hot breaths♝...

"What is it Kaori? could you possibly be saying that you want me?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len smiled at her, she didn't feel like a normal human, in fact to him, Lilliana felt like a demigod, and from what he had read on his fathers accounts of demigods they almost always seemed to inherit powers from their godly parents, though some species were better suited for mating with gods, like the Fae with their malleable physiology able to absorb more godly dna in the process of developing in the womb, thus making them more powerful and closer to true mixtures than simply half breeds, but he was getting off topic, though he was sure Lilliana had powers of some sort from he godly parent, he couldn't do squat about it of he knew nothing of her parents, so he huffed before speaking♖...
"Hey, i'm sure my... i mean our father will be able to figure it out for sure, heck, i would be surprised if he had a scroll or two that described whatever powers you do have."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana glanced up at Len as he corrected himself. "Our"? Was he including her? That's what it sounded, like. The thought of having a dad again, and having it be Ayen of all people, made her happy, but it was just wishful thinking. She had only just gotten here. Plus, it was just Len talking. It's not like Ayen thought that way. Plus, he never said she was a part of the family in that sense. She just figured she could stay with them, have it be Ayen's family and then her. So she looked back down at the firefly, who was floating around between her palms, speaking softly♧...

"I-I see. That would be nice."

Nonalaka said:
Roland closed his door than walked to the other side of the cab before it pulled away, he then grabbed Dakota's hand and looked at the motel "Well, i'd give it three stars from the looks of it." he said softly before offering a small smile to her.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke blinked, he hummed at the thought♮...
"I thought we were still gonna go to the amusement park"
Kairassi blinked "Oh!" She grinned "Good, I thought maybe you wouldn't want to with everything going on out there for a bit, I was just making checking" she said happily.

Sixxx said:
The house was big and beautiful it had a warm feel but was clean cut, near the back of the living there was huge windows outlooking the ocean , the kitchen had the same view an she pulled him up stairs to her bedroom , there was a million glowing stars on her black ceiling , her room outlooked the ocean,but you could also see the forest , the carpet was a dark grey and thr walls dark blue, photos hung on the walls " what do you think" she grinned taking both his hands
@Daniel reaving
"Reminds me of you." He said with a smile before he pulled her close and kissed her before smiling more and looking around the room more

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied as he began walking towards a piece of communications equipment that had been left behind♅...
“ There are times where you can only aid the Humans with their struggles, not end them. Mankind needs to learn that this isn't the best course of action, so that they can remember it through the rest of their life times, and possibly even beyond. ”

-------------------

...ΨKenji's body continued to attempt to repair the residual damage that had been done to his face, however, the large gash that was across his face simply scarred, and didn't vanish like the rest of his wound. Along with the gash, Kenji's arm also didn't regenerateΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stared off into the distance, trying to sense Yoshino but came up with nothing. She frowned and took a step in that direction before hearing Akira, her head turning back to look at him. She spoke briefly before she started off towards the direction that she had seen the dust and smoke arise❦...

"Right... Learning from ones mistakes, I suppose..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland closed his door than walked to the other side of the cab before it pulled away, he then grabbed Dakota's hand and looked at the motel "Well, i'd give it three stars from the looks of it." he said softly before offering a small smile to her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at the building, then at Roland and nodded before smiling back at him "Yeah, let's go check it out shall we?" She said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back