• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he scrubbed her back before grabbing the shower head and washing the suds off

[/QUOTE]
''so what are we gonna do today?''

Nonalaka said:
"Then I'll hire you to cook for me too" she joked "I've been living on microwave meals since my roommate moved out, and me and the microwave tend to disagree, seriously, I've broke like 4 of them from just touching them since I moved here" she laughed before taking a piece of pizza "Nah, I don't expect you to cook for me, that was a joke, but I'd still like to try your cooking sometime~" she said with a nod before taking a bite of her pizza.
...♮Luke chuckled and grabbed a slice of pizza♮...

"I would have cooked for to too"

Lumina said:
...☆Oh, Kaori could tell that he was teasing her. It wad obvious from his tone of voice. The part that was getting to her, however, was how easily she was falling for it anyways. His words formed a picture in her mind, and all she could think about was him pressed against her back, leaning over her to see how she was cooking to the point where their faces were super close. Obviously he said none of this, but after the events of recently her mind was starting to run in directions she wasn't used to. Of course, thinking about this scene between the two of them only made her blush darken, which she figured was probably his plan. But, Kaori had grown stubborn over the years, so she spoke in a way that betrayed how she looked☆...
"I-I see. If it comes down to it, I guess there's no choice."
...♝Masahi smirked as he saw his small victory, but he didn't feel like stopping just yet, after all, she had just ran earlier and he felt like he was a bit more embarrassed yesterday when she walked in on him, yeah, that's how he could justify teasing her to himself, payback. So as he looked at her dark blush he put on a worried face, but if you payed close attention you could see the smile threatening to take over at the corners of his mouth, pleading to spread across his lips. Once he was sure he could keep the worried face over a playful one Masahi reached over with his left hand, the one that wasn't attached to him, and touched Kaori's cheek, really more of caressing it before looking at her as he spoke in a voice that was full of false concern with an underlying tone of teasing♝...

"Kaori, you seem to be burning up, is there anything i can do?"

Sixxx said:
" this is my home town" she said looking around , it was a cute little town but they soon were heading out of town, she turned onto what looked dirt road. And drove down it " are you nervous?"
@Daniel reaving
"Kinda. I'm affraid they won't like such a dark being being with you." He said as he looked at her

TheDragoon said:
Hanran was so focused he didn't even hear her. He wanted it to be perfect. He wanted her to be happy. So he wanted it to taste amazing.
...✵ Rin sighed and smiled, she shook her head and leaned against the fridge and watched him make the pizza✵...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Anything you want love." He said softly to her as he finished washing her back then smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...lets explore Eleysion then. since both of us arent familiar with the place''

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin sighed and smiled, she shook her head and leaned against the fridge and watched him make the pizza✵...
Hanran put the pizza in the stove after he finished and waited for it to heat up. That's when he noticed Rin. He blushed wildly and panicked. "W-What are you looking at me like that for!?" He asked in a bit of a loud voice due to being flustered.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked over at Kaiden "she want's to go out for ice cream" she said.
...☽ Misaka nods happily and continues to jump up and down☽...

"Yea yea!"

"Yea we should go get ice cream"

TheDragoon said:
Hanran put the pizza in the stove after he finished and waited for it to heat up. That's when he noticed Rin. He blushed wildly and panicked. "W-What are you looking at me like that for!?" He asked in a bit of a loud voice due to being flustered.
...✵ Rin blinked and stood up straight and tilted her head✵...

"What? Am i not allowed to look at you?"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin blinked and stood up straight and tilted her head✵...
"What? Am i not allowed to look at you?"
Hanran looked away. "Y-You are! B-But it makes me embarrassed when you look at me like that..." He said shyly. To tell the truth, it really didn't. It just made him blush a lot.

Roman said:
Alex nodded, laughing light as he watched her hug a pillow. "Everything I just said is true. The government and the towel stuff." He said, gently tugging on the towel as a joke. "But yeah, it's true."
Yuki blushed a bit more, "Well whatever...and I really don't think you would do that..." she said as she shifted a little and the towel moved up a bit.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana brought her hand back down to her side, still smiling as she looked up at the owl. It really was quite a pretty bird, and was amazed that she had never seen an owl before. It's not like she lived a sheltered life or anything, it's just that so much happened in the short amount of time that she had been alive that she really just didn't have time to do much of anything that the normal kids got to do. So yeah, maybe she was just experiencing animals or things for the first time. At least Len was accepting about this fact, which honestly helped the girl. She soon spoke, looking all around them♧...
"How do you do all this?"
...♖Len tilted his head at her question, how did he do this? Wasn't it obvious? Then again he guessed it wasn't, not everyone has the same powers as him and his father, heck, not everyone has powers, so he shouldn't be surprised at her question in the slightest, but it still caught him off guard, and how does one even put it into words? With a sigh Len started with the process of what he did in his mind, first he extended his mind to outside his body while it still stayed within it at the same time, then he felt around for other living things and saw whether or not to try and ask them things based off of their moods and health, after that he spoke to them and offered them a bit of his energy for their presence. Even then it felt over simplified, but he decided to try and give Lilliana the short and sweet version♖...

"Well, it has to do with my powers.. and well... i sorta use my mind to talk to the animals and plants, i have since i was born, so i ask them to come to me and i'll give them a bit of my energy to make it up to them...."

Daniel reaving]"Kinda. I'm affraid they won't like such a dark being being with you." He said as he looked at her [/QUOTE] " you make me happy they wont care much other than that" after 15 minutes of driving down the winding drive way the house started to come into view a golden retriever and a black lab came bounding towards the car barking " thats Liam and charlie" she said pulling it into her parking spot witha smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Daniel reaving]"Kinda. I'm affraid they won't like such a dark being being with you." He said as he looked at her [/QUOTE] " you make me happy they wont care much other than that" after 15 minutes of driving down the winding drive way the house started to come into view a golden retriever and a black lab came bounding towards the car barking " thats Liam and charlie" she said pulling it into her parking spot witha smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Sixxx said:
" you make me happy they wont care much other than that" after 15 minutes of driving down the winding drive way the house started to come into view a golden retriever and a black lab came bounding towards the car barking " thats Liam and charlie" she said pulling it into her parking spot witha smile
@Daniel reaving
Atrio looked at the house then at the dogs before smiling. "This is gonna be fun." He said to her

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami looked over at him, she now really wanted to visit Troy just by listening to him speak about how Troy had it all, she smiled ⚅...
"I'll have to check Troy out now"
"Then I hope it is still there. Because it would be an awesome trip." he said as they approached the museum. They looked like a well to do couple out for a night of fun. He enjoyed the closeness they shared.

Lumina said:
...☼For as much as Chiharu hasn't wanted to bathe, it did feel really good. Though she couldn't help but get distracted by Miyaka's tickling and the fact that there was just so many bubbles! She kept playing with them as Miyaka washed her, which sometimes got in the way, but eventually the small girl was washed and as Miyaka spoke she smiled up at her☼...
"Okay!"
Miyaka slid into the water with Chi-chan. She wanted to relax after the entire ordeal. "Now this is wonderful." she said as she released the tension in her body.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaving]Atrio looked at the house then at the dogs before smiling. "This is gonna be fun." He said to her [/QUOTE] She smiled and got out of the car dropping to her knees to greet the dogs "hi guys" she said petting them she then stood and grabbed her bags and took his hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Sixxx said:
She smiled and got out of the car dropping to her knees to greet the dogs "hi guys" she said petting them she then stood and grabbed her bags and took his hand
@Daniel reaving
Atrio smiled and took her hand in his before looking at the dogs and smiling slightly at then hoping they wouldn't run at his presence

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and grabbed a slice of pizza♮...
"I would have cooked for to too"
Kairassi giggled "Well that's good to know" she said with a smile

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then frowned "Sorry i didn't think to even ask about them till now, my family is big enough that we could have easily hid them as well...." he said softly as he looked down as the seat with a sad look in his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head and smiled "dont worry, they'll be fine, they both had somewhere to go and I know I'll see them again when this all blows over" she said sounding hopeful.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran looked away. "Y-You are! B-But it makes me embarrassed when you look at me like that..." He said shyly. To tell the truth, it really didn't. It just made him blush a lot.
...✵ Rin chuckled and took a step closer to him✵...

"It makes you embarrassed?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head and smiled "dont worry, they'll be fine, they both had somewhere to go and I know I'll see them again when this all blows over" she said sounding hopeful.
Roland looked up at her before sighing and nodding "Okay, fine, but i still feel selfish for just bringing you along and not thinking of them...." he said softly as the cab came to a stop and the small window between the front and back seats opened and the driver spoke "We're here, cash or credit?" he asked hoarsely before Roland spoke "Credit." he asked as he handed the driver his back card and waited for a minute before the driver gave it back "Have a good night." he said before Roland motioned for him and Dakota to get out of the cab before opening his door and stepping out.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi giggled "Well that's good to know" she said with a smile
...♮Luke nods and smiles before taking a bite of the pizza♮...

"Yea"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back