• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...☼For as much as Chiharu hasn't wanted to bathe, it did feel really good. Though she couldn't help but get distracted by Miyaka's tickling and the fact that there was just so many bubbles! She kept playing with them as Miyaka washed her, which sometimes got in the way, but eventually the small girl was washed and as Miyaka spoke she smiled up at her☼...

"Okay!"

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded and inserted a quarter, taking the joystick and using it to guide the crane to the bunny. He pressed the button when it was right over it. The crane lowered and grabbed the bunny, dragging it to the prize slot and dropping it down. He smiled brightly. "Alright! I'm the crane master!" He laughed.
Kelsey got the prize out of the machine and looked it it before holding it to her chest "thank you" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia blinked and looked over at Lucelia, her cheeks stuffed with food before she swallowed everything she had in her mouth. "Yes?"

''what kind of...family do you have?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then it's eggs bacon and toast." He said as he collected the ingredients and set them on the counter then pulled out all the utensils and pans then started to cook

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked over to the couch and laid on it, turning on the tv and watching whatever was on.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey got the prize out of the machine and looked it it before holding it to her chest "thank you" she said.
Ken blushed a bit she had just gotten something that he won and she was treating it like it was the most important thing she owned. It made him feel special. He rubbed the back of his head shyly. "N-No problem, the movie is going to start soon. We should get going." He said as gathered their popcorn and Kelsey's drink, letting Kelsey carry the tickets.

Roman said:
Helena had seen the changing shack and looked over at Azusa, "I'll be back in a second. I'm gonna out n my bikini." She said before she went to change. Helana soon returned moments later in her white bikini.
maxresdefault.jpg
...?Azusa was already changed in his swim-shorts near the water playing with some fish near the water edge. He was playing with them by stick his finger in the water, and whenever he took out his finger, his finger was inside a fish's mouth and the fish would fall back into the water after a short while?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your welcome. could you do my back as well?''
"Of course love." He said as he smiled back at her

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko walked over to the couch and laid on it, turning on the tv and watching whatever was on.
15muinets later river walked out to her with a plate filled with eggs bacon and toast and knelt down in front of her. "Here." He said softly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what kind of...family do you have?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia opened her mouth to speak then closed it before opening it again, then closing it. What kind of... family? She didn't really know how to answer that, she was a little confused. "What do mean? I don't get it... Like how it works or how we are?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course love." He said as he smiled back at her
15muinets later river walked out to her with a plate filled with eggs bacon and toast and knelt down in front of her. "Here." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon sat in front of Blake giving him the scrub and soap✿...

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia opened her mouth to speak then closed it before opening it again, then closing it. What kind of... family? She didn't really know how to answer that, she was a little confused. "What do mean? I don't get it... Like how it works or how we are?" She asked.

''well...if your family well...?''

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed a bit she had just gotten something that he won and she was treating it like it was the most important thing she owned. It made him feel special. He rubbed the back of his head shyly. "N-No problem, the movie is going to start soon. We should get going." He said as gathered their popcorn and Kelsey's drink, letting Kelsey carry the tickets.
Kelsey walked beside him, continuing to hold the bunny like it was the only thing she owned. "where do you want to sit when we get there?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course love." He said as he smiled back at her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko grabbed the plate and sat up "thank you..." she said as she began to eat.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey walked beside him, continuing to hold the bunny like it was the only thing she owned. "where do you want to sit when we get there?" she asked.
Ken thought about it. "I'd like to sit somewhere near the middle, that way we're not too close and not too far from the screen to see." He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ken thought about it. "I'd like to sit somewhere near the middle, that way we're not too close and not too far from the screen to see." He said happily.
Kelsey nodded "alright, that's the best place to sit anyway's." she said as she walked through the door.

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"Thank you~ I'd say we both have relatively unique names."
Elora said before laughed quietly, entertained by her blushing. It just happened so easily that she couldn't help, but laugh. That and she was usually amused by people who tended to blush a lot. "You're pretty red in the face, are you okay?" Elora asked, an amused smile on her face.
Talia nodded, she wasn't used to being complimented by other people and especially by someone like Elora. "Yeah... I'm just.. I'm really shy which is odd for me since I'm part Succubus, but I'm not really big on social activity as much and I find it hard o refrain from blushing when being complimented and such." She admitted.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he got up and sat next to her. "Is it good?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "yeah" she said as she ate.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he gently started to scrub her back

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just smiled enjoying this feeling that felt good on her back✿...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, We'd all try to stay together but mom said it would be harder to hide a group of people together" she said with a nod "They said they'd keep in touch so I'd know they're okay..." She said with a smile.
Roland nodded then frowned "Sorry i didn't think to even ask about them till now, my family is big enough that we could have easily hid them as well...." he said softly as he looked down as the seat with a sad look in his eyes.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran immediately got to work. He was putting all of his effort into the pizza, mostly because... He didn't know, but he had feelings for Rin, and he really wanted her to share the same feelings for him. Not that he'd ever tell her that of course... Right?
...✵ Rin took a shower instead and got dressed, she went to her room and brushed her hair, as she brushed her hair she thought about last night, she tried to remember, all she knew was that her and hanran definitely had sex... But then that moment in the hospital when he grabbed her and kissed her.. He confused her so much but yea she did like him.. A lot, she got up and went downstairs and into the kitchen she went to the fridge and got apple juice✵...

"Dr. Atlas or whatever gave me medicine to give you, it's not poison it's something to help you feel better... Just incase you didn't know.."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded "alright, that's the best place to sit anyway's." she said as she walked through the door.
Ken followed behind her, waiting for her to show them both to our seats.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin took a shower instead and got dressed, she went to her room and brushed her hair, as she brushed her hair she thought about last night, she tried to remember, all she knew was that her and hanran definitely had sex... But then that moment in the hospital when he grabbed her and kissed her.. He confused her so much but yea she did like him.. A lot, she got up and went downstairs and into the kitchen she went to the fridge and got apple juice✵...
"Dr. Atlas or whatever gave me medicine to give you, it's not poison it's something to help you feel better... Just incase you didn't know.."
Hanran was so focused he didn't even hear her. He wanted it to be perfect. He wanted her to be happy. So he wanted it to taste amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back