• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

--The Company--

Randall looked over the schematics once more, for any faults. However, the suits were ready, and already deployed. Looking over the platoon of soldiers from his factories catwalk, he turns on the mic on his shirt.

"Today, you men and women will not be fighting any aliens, nor terrorists. Today you select few, granted the gifts of my genius will be fighting to save Humanity from the loose grasp of the unpredictable genetic lottery that had spurned the creation of those so called "supers." The must be brought to heel, made accountable, and turned to the path in which they can best serve humanity as a whole, and not their selfish self interests. Those suits you wear, will protect you from the most basics of powers, and shield you from things that are not so basic. You are not killing anyone, but bringing to judgement and rehabilitation those that defy the natural order of things. Your orders will be to gather them, and bring them in to be tested and processed into productive citizens, that value the greater good over selfish desires. Today, Humanity will push forward, against the tide of rampant and wanton lawlessness. Now go forth, take the tools forged with these very hands, and save your families, save your children, and most of all SAVE OUR SPECIES!"

After his speech he returned to his office, where his wife and daughter were on separate screens, waiting to talk to him. Far below his office, armored vehicles, glowing with energy depart from his tower, to search out and capture the supers, where they may be. "Hello my lovely family, how goes your day?" he said as he turned from the screens with a smile. "Soon, the world will be a better place....

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami chuckled and wrapped her arms around Paris's arms, she couldn't wait to get to the museum, she heard of it before but hasn't ever been, the other times she's been on earth were for missions and right after her missions we would be sent back to her home planet to sleep for at least two to three centuries but for some reason her and other spirits like her were sent to earth without a mission so she decided to take advantage of the situation and go do and see things she wasn't able to do before, she smiled and looked up into the sky and spoke softly ⚅...
"Thank you Paris.. Y'know for allowing me to hang out with you today"
"No, no the pleasure is all mine." he said as they walked to the Museum. Before they could cross the street a strange vehicle sped through the yellow light past them. "Wow, strange thing, that is." he said to her. He enjoyed her warmth as she wrapped herself around his arm as they walked and talked.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu wasn't expecting Miyaka's cleaning and tickle assault, so it took her completely by surprise. Chiharu almost fell over in the bath, her splinted arm almost landing in the water. Chiharu couldn't keep herself from laughing, unable to fight back from the assault, laughing too hard to respond to her surrogate older sister/mother figure☼...
Miyaka continued cleaning Chi-chan. She carefully scrubbed her arms, back, and legs. She even washed her hair. Rinsing the giggling girl off, she is ready for the hot water. "Now Chi-chan, we can soak in the water." she smiled at her charge.

@Lumina

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Hanran laughed. "Ha! As if this is hard. Your really light." He teased as they arrived at the school.
...✵ Rin shook her head and uncrossed her arms, she rolled her eyes and looked ahead✵...

"Whatever you say hanran"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"No, no the pleasure is all mine." he said as they walked to the Museum. Before they could cross the street a strange vehicle sped through the yellow light past them. "Wow, strange thing, that is." he said to her. He enjoyed her warmth as she wrapped herself around his arm as they walked and talked.

[/QUOTE]
...⚅ Origami smiled over at him before she say the car speeding through a yellow light, she then looked over at Paris and tilted her head ⚅...

"What's strange? The car?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Ah, okay, good call" she said before sitting up "The news can be depressing sometimes" she said giving a small sigh as she went to the kitchen to check in the food.
...♮Luke nods and sighs before looking over at kairassi♮...

"Yea I know right.."

...♮He spoke before looking back at the Tv♮...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shrugged "I believe they think about surviving, at least in my opinion, that's why for some duck's, if you get too close they try to bite you" she said, though it was only a thought she had.
Elliot nodded in agreement, "That makes sense, but I've always been good with animals since birth." Which was literally a few weeks ago.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled over at him before she say the car speeding through a yellow light, she then looked over at Paris and tilted her head ⚅...
"What's strange? The car?"
"Well aren't these things all over cars? Because that thing looked serious, not like these things parked on the black road." he said as he crossed the street with her. He dismissed the uneasy feeling he had as Date Night jitters. "So you also like art?" he inquired.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nods and sighs before looking over at kairassi♮...
"Yea I know right.."

...♮He spoke before looking back at the Tv♮...
Kairassi then took the pizza out because it was ready, "Food's done!" She called out going to the doorway soon stopping "Hey, you still never told me what that thing on your bucket list was" she said as she remembered it "Am I still not allowed to know?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just chuckled as a bag appeared packed and ready. "Let's go." He said to her as he grabed her back as well and started for the door

[/QUOTE]
Amber grabbed her bags and basically hopped to the car in joy , putting her bag in the back seat she slid into the driver seat and turned on the music , her favorite band sang out and she hummed along

( wanna time skip just say they shadow traveled of the fast-food the whole thing and are in her home town?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Once they got to the beach there was a changing shack?...
Helena had seen the changing shack and looked over at Azusa, "I'll be back in a second. I'm gonna out n my bikini." She said before she went to change. Helana soon returned moments later in her white bikini.

maxresdefault.jpg

TheDragoon said:
Ken then took her to the arcade and looked around at each one with a smile. He pointed at the crane game. "Do you want to play that first?" He asked.
Kelsey looked at the claw machine and nodded "yeah... though they usually rig the claw with a sucky one so that the people have a small chance of winning" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi then took the pizza out because it was ready, "Food's done!" She called out going to the doorway soon stopping "Hey, you still never told me what that thing on your bucket list was" she said as she remembered it "Am I still not allowed to know?" She asked curiously.
...♮Luke got up and walked over to kairassi, he chuckled and shook his head♮...

"I'll tell and show you the next time we hangout"

...♮He spoke with a small smile, he wanted to tell her but he didn't at the same time♮...

"So shall we eat?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled more at her answer before gently making her look at him. "Your important to me." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blushed "I-I know, you said it while you were asleep" she said.

Sixxx said:
Amber grabbed her bags and basically hopped to the car in joy , putting her bag in the back seat she slid into the driver seat and turned on the music , her favorite band sang out and she hummed along
( wanna time skip just say they shadow traveled of the fast-food the whole thing and are in her home town?)
(Sure)

Atrio had fallen asleep in the passenger seat not long before they got to her home town his head rested against his arm that was proped up on the door the window was down and his head hung out just a little

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko blushed "I-I know, you said it while you were asleep" she said.
"We'll now I'm saying it while I'm awake." He said softly to her before he gently hugged her then got up. "I'll go make Brekfast."

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami shrugged and sighed ⚅...
"I have no idea what that was"

...⚅ She said before hugging his arm a little tighter, she nods and smiled ⚅...

"I don't like art... I love it, I think it's really fascinating"
"Then you would have loved Troy. It had it all, sculptures, fancy temples, and such wonderful artisans, from bread to jewelry." he sighed wistfully. "Everything was art there, from the kids playing to the guards on the walls." he remembered outloud.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke got up and walked over to kairassi, he chuckled and shook his head♮...
"I'll tell and show you the next time we hangout"

...♮He spoke with a small smile, he wanted to tell her but he didn't at the same time♮...

"So shall we eat?"
Kairassi pouted a little, she was impatient by nature but decided to let it slid, mostly because she was hungry and she also didn't want to bother him to figure out what it was. "Okay then" she then said with a smile "But don't think I won't bother you about if you don't tell me next time" she said laughing lightly before spinning on her heel to the direction of the food "and yes we shall~~"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked over at misaki "well what do you want to do?" she asked.
...☽ Misaka smiled and jumped up and down happily☽...

"Ice cream!"

Kaiden entered the room. "What about ice cream?" He asks with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin shook her head and uncrossed her arms, she rolled her eyes and looked ahead✵...
"Whatever you say hanran"
They soon arrived back at Rin's dorm. He sat her down once they were inside. "I'm gonna make some pizza. You want some Rin?" He asked her as he made his way to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back