• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at the claw machine and nodded "yeah... though they usually rig the claw with a sucky one so that the people have a small chance of winning" she said.
Ken chuckled. "Well, I'll just try my luck once. Mmk?" He asked as looked around in the claw machine. "What would you like to get?" He asked.

Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed , " it is healing , when you heal something you are basically covering the hole and and you help muscles and veins and tissue to rebuild alot and your telling the body to make more blood fast to replace it , but what alot of healers think its that you heal a person all the way but you dont , you quicken the process you jump start the natural healing ability the body has and you ensure there well be no sudden death , that and i cant heal myself, i can heal others but not me" she said closing her eyes again for a moment " im gonna be fine Keiji"
Keiji sighed and sat back against the couch. "I understand. You have to do something about that family of yours... We can't risk more incidents like that one."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi pouted a little, she was impatient by nature but decided to let it slid, mostly because she was hungry and she also didn't want to bother him to figure out what it was. "Okay then" she then said with a smile "But don't think I won't bother you about if you don't tell me next time" she said laughing lightly before spinning on her heel to the direction of the food "and yes we shall~~"
...♮Luke chuckled and nods before following her into the kitchen♮...

"Okay sounds good"

--Ground Level Anti-Super Forces--

The black APC marked number 01 skidded to a stop outside of a hamburger shop. The soldiers inside poured out, and then the restaurant became a warzone as the couple with powers tried to resist. However, shock bombs and tazers brought them down, to the cheers of the normals outside the restaurant. The boy and girl were being filmed by a news crew on the scene, their faces for the world to see the menace of these supers.

Randall had in his hand a glass of sweetened iced tea. This was going better than planned as security cameras had shown the new test subjects being delivered. Horrible as it seemed, he was still sad that most of this batch will not live through the night. But it was a small price to pay for progress and to save the lives of children, too innocent for the slaughter.

TheDragoon said:
They soon arrived back at Rin's dorm. He sat her down once they were inside. "I'm gonna make some pizza. You want some Rin?" He asked her as he made his way to the kitchen.
(Her house, not dorm)

...✵ Rin was about to go upstairs to get dressed when he asked her if she wanted pizza, she turned back and nods✵...

"Yes please"

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed but didn't move, "But I'm too tired...and that's not true...is it?" She then hugged another pillow, "And this bed is so comfy it's making me sleepy..."
Alex nodded, laughing light as he watched her hug a pillow. "Everything I just said is true. The government and the towel stuff." He said, gently tugging on the towel as a joke. "But yeah, it's true."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had taken another bite of pizza when he realized Kaori had looked to the side and blushed more, along with what she said he decided to just use that to tease her, after all, she was the only way he'd learn to cook, and that would be to watch her. Yeah, she might get a bit upset, but it would probably be that flustered upset, or so he hoped. After he shallow the piece of pizza in his mouth he donned a more obvious playful smile as he rested his arm on the table and his head on his hand as he looked at her, thinking that she actually looked cute while blushing before speaking with a surprisingly suggestive tone.♝...
"Well, the only way i'll be able to is.... well, watching from behind you, right over your shoulder as you cook, y'know, so i can take in every detail."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Oh, Kaori could tell that he was teasing her. It wad obvious from his tone of voice. The part that was getting to her, however, was how easily she was falling for it anyways. His words formed a picture in her mind, and all she could think about was him pressed against her back, leaning over her to see how she was cooking to the point where their faces were super close. Obviously he said none of this, but after the events of recently her mind was starting to run in directions she wasn't used to. Of course, thinking about this scene between the two of them only made her blush darken, which she figured was probably his plan. But, Kaori had grown stubborn over the years, so she spoke in a way that betrayed how she looked☆...

"I-I see. If it comes down to it, I guess there's no choice."

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and nods before following her into the kitchen♮...
"Okay sounds good"
"Mhm~" she chimed happily as she went to the kitchen as well "Anyways let's eat before this gets cold~" she said before looking at the pizza "I would have made actual proper food but...well...cooking isn't really my thing....I just like to eat food"

Roman said:
Talia couldn't help it. Her face was now beet red, her ears too. The only thing she wondered was why can't she be brave in these kinds of situations? She the thought about Celia... That's where this behavior comes from. She then covered her face hide the blush, "Thank you Elora... Or Eli. I like your name too."

✢Elora✢

"Thank you~ I'd say we both have relatively unique names."
Elora said before laughed quietly, entertained by her blushing. It just happened so easily that she couldn't help, but laugh. That and she was usually amused by people who tended to blush a lot. "You're pretty red in the face, are you okay?" Elora asked, an amused smile on her face.

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm~" she chimed happily as she went to the kitchen as well "Anyways let's eat before this gets cold~" she said before looking at the pizza "I would have made actual proper food but...well...cooking isn't really my thing....I just like to eat food"
...♮Luke looked over at kairassi and chuckled♮...

"I cook all the time for my sister"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll now I'm saying it while I'm awake." He said softly to her before he gently hugged her then got up. "I'll go make Brekfast."

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blushed and nodded "alright" she said and got off the bed.

Roman said:
Elliot nodded in agreement, "That makes sense, but I've always been good with animals since birth." Which was literally a few weeks ago.
Scarlet looked at the ducks "that make's sense, they might have a feeling that your not a danger to them so they stay" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka smiled and jumped up and down happily☽...
"Ice cream!"

Kaiden entered the room. "What about ice cream?" He asks with a chuckle
Kagura looked over at Kaiden "she want's to go out for ice cream" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke looked over at kairassi and chuckled♮...
"I cook all the time for my sister"
"Then I'll hire you to cook for me too" she joked "I've been living on microwave meals since my roommate moved out, and me and the microwave tend to disagree, seriously, I've broke like 4 of them from just touching them since I moved here" she laughed before taking a piece of pizza "Nah, I don't expect you to cook for me, that was a joke, but I'd still like to try your cooking sometime~" she said with a nod before taking a bite of her pizza.

TheDragoon said:
Ken chuckled. "Well, I'll just try my luck once. Mmk?" He asked as looked around in the claw machine. "What would you like to get?" He asked.
Kelsey pointed at a pink and white stuffed bunny "that one" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len smiled at Lilliana, it seemed one you got through the timid shell that she seemed to always carry around she was a curious person just like Len and his father, truly, she might fit in with them easier than what Len first thought. At the same time he felt he'd personally like to sit her down later and bring out one of Ayen's books to teach her all the different wildlife in the area so she knew what was what and how it and how to act around it when he and his father weren't there to calm them to this extent♖...
"Yeah, but they're really timid and keep to themselves most of their lives."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana brought her hand back down to her side, still smiling as she looked up at the owl. It really was quite a pretty bird, and was amazed that she had never seen an owl before. It's not like she lived a sheltered life or anything, it's just that so much happened in the short amount of time that she had been alive that she really just didn't have time to do much of anything that the normal kids got to do. So yeah, maybe she was just experiencing animals or things for the first time. At least Len was accepting about this fact, which honestly helped the girl. She soon spoke, looking all around them♧...

"How do you do all this?"

Roman said:
Keiji sighed and sat back against the couch. "I understand. You have to do something about that family of yours... We can't risk more incidents like that one."
She sighed " i dont know what to do about them... I feel trapped" she said looking away

Mayyflower said:
(Her house, not dorm)
...✵ Rin was about to go upstairs to get dressed when he asked her if she wanted pizza, she turned back and nods✵...

"Yes please"
Hanran immediately got to work. He was putting all of his effort into the pizza, mostly because... He didn't know, but he had feelings for Rin, and he really wanted her to share the same feelings for him. Not that he'd ever tell her that of course... Right?

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey pointed at a pink and white stuffed bunny "that one" she said.
Ken nodded and inserted a quarter, taking the joystick and using it to guide the crane to the bunny. He pressed the button when it was right over it. The crane lowered and grabbed the bunny, dragging it to the prize slot and dropping it down. He smiled brightly. "Alright! I'm the crane master!" He laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he headed for the kitchen and opened the fridge. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked in the fridge "whatever you can make that's in there. I'll eat whatever you make" she said.

Sixxx said:
Amber looked over at him and smiled she grabbed his hand and kissed it to wake him up " wake up sweetie , we are here"
@Daniel reaving
Atrio slowly opened his eyes and looked over at her and smiled tiredly before he leaned over and rested his head on her shoulder. "We here?" He asked as he sat there leaning against her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied as he began walking towards a piece of communications equipment that had been left behind♅...
“ There are times where you can only aid the Humans with their struggles, not end them. Mankind needs to learn that this isn't the best course of action, so that they can remember it through the rest of their life times, and possibly even beyond. ”

-------------------

...ΨKenji's body continued to attempt to repair the residual damage that had been done to his face, however, the large gash that was across his face simply scarred, and didn't vanish like the rest of his wound. Along with the gash, Kenji's arm also didn't regenerateΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina watched this happen, considering her tears were starting to slow down at this point. She was slightly surprised at the scar, but really didn't mind all that much. It was just a scar after all. Sniffling, her gaze moved to his arm, also noting how it wasn't coming back. Last time the fight between Akira and Kenji had happened, he had lost the arm as well, but Akira had replaced it. She didn't know what was going on, but she got a feeling that she couldn't just ask him to fix it. Lumina's head moved up, looking in the general direction that the battle was a mile or two away. Maybe she could go get it? ...but then what? Could she even fix it, even if she did somehow manage to grab it? She had cauterized the wound, and really she knew less than nothing about how to heal people, so that probably wouldn't work. Lumina looked back down at Kenji, stroking his face, before teleporting them to her dorm, specifically on her bed. She couldn't stand to have Kenji laying like this out in the desert. At least in her dorm she could take care of him better when he woke up. Sitting on thr esge of her bed Lumina kissed his forehead, deciding to stay right where she was until he woke up♤...

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked in the fridge "whatever you can make that's in there. I'll eat whatever you make" she said.
"Then it's eggs bacon and toast." He said as he collected the ingredients and set them on the counter then pulled out all the utensils and pans then started to cook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back