• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"What if I told you, that you're making me want to just take that towel? Oh and also, the government has passed a law that says to capture all specials and put chips their brains!" Alex told her. "That towel thing is true though. I might have to take it off."
Yuki blushed but didn't move, "But I'm too tired...and that's not true...is it?" She then hugged another pillow, "And this bed is so comfy it's making me sleepy..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Te note he had read was sitting by his feet it having fallen out of his hands when he was sleeping

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at it and blinked he read it? she thought before grabbing the note and looking at it again, crumbling it up again and tossing it aside.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland offered a small smile back as he kept holding onto her hand, not wishing to let go anytime soon, but he knew that once the taxi got to their stop he would have to "So.... your mother and brother have safe places to go, right?" he asked curiously and quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah, We'd all try to stay together but mom said it would be harder to hide a group of people together" she said with a nod "They said they'd keep in touch so I'd know they're okay..." She said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke was watching a random show when kairassi came back into the living room, he looked over at her and nodded♮...
"Okay"
Kairassi looked over at the TV "Whatcha watching?~" she asked tilting her head a little.

Alternated said:
(oops I'm so sorry forgive me pls)
Mateus is relieved that Elaena stopped "it's okay but I thought I increased your senses well I'll do it later" he said as he thought of a good idea "hey try punching the tree".
".... Punching the tree?" She repeated "I think a girl talking to herself and punching herself might grab the attention of others..." She said laughing a little "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin blushed when he picked her up, she looked over at him✵...
"I don't think your suppose to be carrying me.."
Hanran rolled his eyes. "Relax, I won't drop you..." He said, sounding a bit annoyed.

Sixxx said:
" we are taking my car " she said giggling kissing him then running to her bedroom and began packing she threw cloths into a small duffle bag and then walked to her desk an packed her computer and her camera bag .
@Daniel reaving
Atrio just watched with a smile as he used tendrils of shadow to make him another cup of black water and bring it to him. "That's quite a long drive." He said to her

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at it and blinked he read it? she thought before grabbing the note and looking at it again, crumbling it up again and tossing it aside.
River woke up when she crummpled the paper up and looked at her. "Mourning kyoko." He said toredly as he leaned over to her and rested his head on her shoulder. "Sleep well?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River woke up when she crummpled the paper up and looked at her. "Mourning kyoko." He said toredly as he leaned over to her and rested his head on her shoulder. "Sleep well?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face reddened as she nodded, looking away "better than I usually do" she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him and shook her head, her ears still twitching " N-No, Its okay, you were asleep" she said, waving her hands a little "I w-went to wake you up because I didn't think the middle of the park was the best place to sleep a-and I guess you thought I was a pillow..." She laughed a little, her cheeks were still flushed.
Mako looked at her for a moment before averting his eyes, "Well you are around the size of my body pillow...." he said quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran rolled his eyes. "Relax, I won't drop you..." He said, sounding a bit annoyed.
...✵ Rin crossed her arms, did he just roll his eyes at her? Really? She raised her eyebrow and looked at him✵...

"I'm not worried about you dropping me, it's just the doctor told me to have you basically take it easy today"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, We'd all try to stay together but mom said it would be harder to hide a group of people together" she said with a nod "They said they'd keep in touch so I'd know they're okay..." She said with a smile.
Kairassi looked over at the TV "Whatcha watching?~" she asked tilting her head a little.

".... Punching the tree?" She repeated "I think a girl talking to herself and punching herself might grab the attention of others..." She said laughing a little "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
...♮Luke looked over at Kairassi and shrugged before looking back at the tv♮...

"I honestly don't know what it's called, I just changed it so I wouldn't have to be stuck watching the news"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and looked at her. "Why?" He asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko glanced at him "I-I don't know..." she said, though she really did, she didn't wanna say.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm... sure, if it's not too much to ask..." Kelsey said.
Ken laughed. "You do know I can just draw money identical to the original right?" He said before he paid for her drink as well. "We have a few minutes before the movie starts so do you want to go to the arcade they have here for a bit?" He asked her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko glanced at him "I-I don't know..." she said, though she really did, she didn't wanna say.
River smiled and looked at her. "Come on tell me." He said softly truly wanting to know if it was because if him or not

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin crossed her arms, did he just roll his eyes at her? Really? She raised her eyebrow and looked at him✵...
"I'm not worried about you dropping me, it's just the doctor told me to have you basically take it easy today"
Hanran laughed. "Ha! As if this is hard. Your really light." He teased as they arrived at the school.

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed. "You do know I can just draw money identical to the original right?" He said before he paid for her drink as well. "We have a few minutes before the movie starts so do you want to go to the arcade they have here for a bit?" He asked her.
Kelsey nodded "try not to make it obvious your using magic... they might freak out... but yeah the arcade sounds good." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and looked at her. "Come on tell me." He said softly truly wanting to know if it was because if him or not

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face remained red as she looked away "because you were there..." she said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded "try not to make it obvious your using magic... they might freak out... but yeah the arcade sounds good." she said.
Ken then took her to the arcade and looked around at each one with a smile. He pointed at the crane game. "Do you want to play that first?" He asked.

Nanne said:
Mako looked at her for a moment before averting his eyes, "Well you are around the size of my body pillow...." he said quietly.
Yuna blinked "O-Oh I see...well for the record, you give good hugs..." She said quietly before her ears twitched a little "A-Anyways, why were you sleeping in the middle of the park anyways?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko's face remained red as she looked away "because you were there..." she said quietly.
River smiled more at her answer before gently making her look at him. "Your important to me." He said softly

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke looked over at Kairassi and shrugged before looking back at the tv♮...
"I honestly don't know what it's called, I just changed it so I wouldn't have to be stuck watching the news"
Kairassi nodded "Ah, okay, good call" she said before sitting up "The news can be depressing sometimes" she said giving a small sigh as she went to the kitchen to check in the food.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka watched after him before sighing, she really didn't know what to do anymore. While Akira had made very valid and good points, she still wasn't a hundred percent sure as to what was right. Her decision was split 50/50, either side with the government or join the resistance. Asuka spoke as she turned away, looking towards the area where she had last saw the smoke of where Yoshino had landed❦...
"What? I'd never look at you like that, even if it was kind of like a subconscious thing. I get it, people are going to die either way whether you're involved or not. You say you can end this quickly, then why not just deal with the root of the problem itself and take it up with the one in charge of this whole thing. You're beating around the bush... for what exactly?"
...♅Akira sighed and replied as he began walking towards a piece of communications equipment that had been left behind♅...

“ There are times where you can only aid the Humans with their struggles, not end them. Mankind needs to learn that this isn't the best course of action, so that they can remember it through the rest of their life times, and possibly even beyond. ”

-------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina kept crying, not knowing what else to do. The panic that Kenji might die (despite his body seeming to return to normal) was setting in, and all that consumed her mind, and how she wouldn't know what to do if he died. Honestly, she probably wouldn't want to be alive either, though she knew that being a phoenix that dying wasn't that simple. Her grip tightened on Kenji a bit, starting to be scared of a future without him in it♤...
...ΨKenji's body continued to attempt to repair the residual damage that had been done to his face, however, the large gash that was across his face simply scarred, and didn't vanish like the rest of his wound. Along with the gash, Kenji's arm also didn't regenerateΨ...

Sixxx said:
She finished packing and walked over and kissed him sitting on his lap wraping her arms around his neck "i think it will be fun sweetheart "she said with a grin" if it gets to slow , we go on a back road and you use the shadows to get us to a back roa in maine " she kissed him again" deal?"
@Daniel reaving
Sixxx said:
She finished packing and walked over and kissed him sitting on his lap wraping her arms around his neck "i think it will be fun sweetheart "she said with a grin" if it gets to slow , we go on a back road and you use the shadows to get us to a back roa in maine " she kissed him again" deal?"
@Daniel reaving
Atrio smiled as he brought his hands to her sides and smiled. "Deal." He said before kissing her in return then smiling more at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back