• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then looked back at Dakota "Then you better hope you stay safe, because that's the only way i'll keep myself safe." he said softly before using his hand to bring Dakota's hand up to his face before he kissed the back of it.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Then I'll do my best to" she said quietly before smiling at him.

Nanne said:
Mako looked at her and his eyes widened, "Oh my! I'm really sorry about this...I uh...I.." he let go of her and quickly got up. His cheeks were flushed with a red color, "I'm really sorry..."
Yuna looked at him and shook her head, her ears still twitching " N-No, Its okay, you were asleep" she said, waving her hands a little "I w-went to wake you up because I didn't think the middle of the park was the best place to sleep a-and I guess you thought I was a pillow..." She laughed a little, her cheeks were still flushed.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at him as he turned into a slime blinking a few times before nodding "Yeah, I'm ready"
Mateus then goes forward to Elaena and engulfs her, he slowly got smaller as he goes inside her body after he got inside "anyway you can hear me right I know I'm in your brain right now".

Last edited by a moderator:
Elaena blinked when she heard his voice "Wow, this is so weird" she said with a laugh "In a good way though" she said as she tapped her head "Can you see my thoughts and stuff or are you just sitting up there?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked when she heard his voice "Wow, this is so weird" she said with a laugh "In a good way though" she said as she tapped her head "Can you see my thoughts and stuff or are you just sitting up there?" She asked curiously.
Mateus laughed "no actually well unless I'll mind control you" he said to her and does a little bit of a trick "ok try running I think you will be really fast this is just a little test".

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
Mateus laughed "no actually well unless I'll mind control you" he said to her and does a little bit of a trick "ok try running I think you will be really fast this is just a little test".
Elaena raised a brow "Running isn't really my thing but alright" she said with a small laugh before running.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena raised a brow "Running isn't really my thing but alright" she said with a small laugh before running.
"Ok let's see" Mateus said and examined her internal and external body parts throughly and increased her abilities by 5 "ok then you will be really fast".

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded "alright" she said, not having a clue who he was either but pretending she did.
The chariot soon came to a stop in front of the theater. Ken stepped out and held the door for Kelsey. "After you." He said in a polite voice.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin nods and sat back down and looked at Nona who had started to curl back onto Rin's lap again✵...
"Okay, Thank you Dr. Atlas"
The doctor then soon left to take Hanran off life support.

((Timeskip?))

Alternated said:
"Ok let's see" Mateus said and examined her internal and external body parts throughly and increased her abilities by 5 "ok then you will be really fast".
Suddenly Elaena's running got crazy fast she let out a gasp not expecting it before stopping after a bit " O-Okay, I didn't think it'd be that fast " she said with a laugh "That's really cool but I'd rather keep a low profile so running at super speed any longer wouldn't be the best idea"

Nonalaka said:
Suddenly Elaena's running got crazy fast she let out a gasp not expecting it before stopping after a bit " O-Okay, I didn't think it'd be that fast " she said with a laugh "That's really cool but I'd rather keep a low profile so running at super speed any longer wouldn't be the best idea"
Mateus laughed until he sees that she is gonna crash into a tree but he doesn't mind since she is already powerful enough to pass it but warns her anyway "uhh there is a tree in front of you but it depends on you when to stop" he said to her.

Alternated said:
Mateus laughed until he sees that she is gonna crash into a tree but he doesn't mind since she is already powerful enough to pass it but warns her anyway "uhh there is a tree in front of you but it depends on you when to stop" he said to her.
((...she had already stopped but okay xD I'll work with it))

Elaena then stops just inches in front of the tree, blinking a few times before laughing "Wow okay, that was a close one" she said before stepping back from it "I'm not the most observant of people" she said with a laugh.

Roman said:
"That's too bad then." Elliot said, looking St a small paper bag he had that was full of bread. He then held up the bag and chuckled, "I'm all out and I didn't bring extras." He then threw the bag away and continued to watch the ducks.
Scarlet looked at him "I don't think they mind, if so they might have left by now" she said.

TheDragoon said:
The chariot soon came to a stop in front of the theater. Ken stepped out and held the door for Kelsey. "After you." He said in a polite voice.
Kelsey walked out of the chariot with her hands in her pocket's "you're weird" she said, though it wasn't intended to be a bad thing.

Nonalaka said:
((...she had already stopped but okay xD I'll work with it))
Elaena then stops just inches in front of the tree, blinking a few times before laughing "Wow okay, that was a close one" she said before stepping back from it "I'm not the most observant of people" she said with a laugh.
(oops I'm so sorry forgive me pls)

Mateus is relieved that Elaena stopped "it's okay but I thought I increased your senses well I'll do it later" he said as he thought of a good idea "hey try punching the tree".

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him "I don't think they mind, if so they might have left by now" she said.
"That's true... I wonder what goes on in their minds sometimes. To me ducks are very interesting.. All animals are." Elliot said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey walked out of the chariot with her hands in her pocket's "you're weird" she said, though it wasn't intended to be a bad thing.
Ken blushed a bit from embarrassment. He wasn't used to being called names. "Umm... Did I do something to make you mad or something?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
The doctor then soon left to take Hanran off life support.
((Timeskip?))
...✵ Rin had left the room so she could go grab a snack from the vending machine, when she came back into the room she sat down and looked at the time and then over at Hanran✵...

Nonalaka said:
After putting the pizza in the oven Kairassi then made her way back to the living room, finding the whole law thing dumb, she hadn't done anything wrong ((okay maybe she accidentally shocked that person that one time but she was a kid and it was so weak it was only like a tickle)) of course she was still a bit worried about what could happen if she was found, but for now she was safe. Kairassi then sat back on the couch "Pizza should be ready in a bit~"
...♮Luke was watching a random show when kairassi came back into the living room, he looked over at her and nodded♮...

"Okay"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin had left the room so she could go grab a snack from the vending machine, when she came back into the room she sat down and looked at the time and then over at Hanran✵...
Hanran was awake. He heard the news from the doctor and finally decided to get out of bed. "Umm... Are you ready to go home?" He asked Rin as he staggered a bit.

Roman said:
"I'm not a baby... And I'm not being one. I thought out just meant the fish were big hideous beast. At least that's how it sounded... You know what, forget it and let's go." Helena said.
''alright''

...✦Azusa said before lightly laughing and walking over to the beach✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...✦Azusa said before lightly laughing and walking over to the beach✦...
Helena followed behind him, "What do the fish do that's so cute?" He asked curiously. "This s the last time I'll mention them by the way."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you'll find out''
"Why don't you just tell me? It can't be that cute to the point I have to endure waiting... But since it is, it better be really cute."

TheDragoon said:
Hanran was awake. He heard the news from the doctor and finally decided to get out of bed. "Umm... Are you ready to go home?" He asked Rin as he staggered a bit.
...✵ Rin looked over at hanran and stretched, yawning a little, she nodded and got up✵...

"Yea I am, I hate it here... Come on Nona"

Nona jumped up on Rin's shoulder and layed down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back