• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Dylan laughed, wincing. " why dont you want go clubbing" She said with a grin
Keiji looked at her and sighed, "I'm not gonna take you out just so you can get hurt. We're gonna stay here and do whatever we find amusing."

Roman said:
Elliot blinked before putting a finger her his mouth as if saying 'sh'. "I'm guessing you haven't heard, but the government is after us specials. Id you're gonna be out in the open you to keep quiet about those things. But do understand where you're coming." He said as the ducks flew away.
Scarlet blinked when she heard about the government going after the supernatural's "The government honestly doesn't know what they're signing up for, unless they have special equipment to shield them from our power's they have a small chance of succeeding. but what do I know, I'm just a teenage girl that doesn't like getting involved in thing's unless I have to" she said before noticing the duck's flying away, causing her to sigh.

Roman said:
Talia smiled and nodded in agreement. She knew already that trying to convince Taylor would be a pain the butt and Celia would probably let her... She that her mother was very proud of her talents in the first place. "They would understand. You're really inspirational... Maybe you should so speeches and stuff." Talia said, giggling a little. She then looked up the girl and smiled, not really shy anymore, "Thank you."
tumblr_muma4g7Qp81svfppko3_r1_500.gif

?Elora?

Elora gave the girl an amused smile before waving her hand. If only she knew, she use to give day to day speeches when talking to her troops about an upcoming mission. She still did give those type of inspirational talks, just not as often anymore. "I give pep talks sweetheart, but only to my subordinates. Never really did anyone besides them." She said with laugh before smiling at her. "Ah, you're welcome. Anything to encourage such a cute girl~" Elora winked at her before continuing. "Anyways, what's your name girly?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed lightly and got in, sitting next to her and holding her hand softly. His hands were warm. "Ready to go?" He asked her.
Kelsey nodded and looked at him "what are we gonna watch?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked when she heard about the government going after the supernatural's "The government honestly doesn't know what they're signing up for, unless they have special equipment to shield them from our power's they have a small chance of succeeding. but what do I know, I'm just a teenage girl that doesn't like getting involved in thing's unless I have to" she said before noticing the duck's flying away, causing her to sigh.
"Same for me, Scarlet. I'm just a normal guy, who wants to live a happy life.... But I can't because they want us as their dogs." Elliot said with a sigh. "Plus I don't want to leave my girlfriend... She can't fend for herself in such a dangerous world. Not without her eyesight." He said softly.

Roman said:
"Same for me, Scarlet. I'm just a normal guy, who wants to live a happy life.... But I can't because they want us as their dogs." Elliot said with a sigh. "Plus I don't want to leave my girlfriend... She can't fend for herself in such a dangerous world. Not without her eyesight." He said softly.
Scarlet looked at him "I never understood why being blind had to exist, it's just not fair to people or animal's... it's such a horrible thing" she said and looked in front of her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded and looked at him "what are we gonna watch?" she asked.
The chariot had started moving and Ken scratched his head. "Hmm... How about we watch Specture? It's kinda like a James Bondwhatsamacallit movie." He said, having absolutely no clue who James Bond was.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len simply smiled at Lilliana before reaching up and rubbing under the owls beak causing the owl to make close to a humming sound as it closed it's eyes. After that Len stood up and the owl stayed on his should as he reached down and grabbed Lilliana's hand and smiling♖...
"Y'know Lily, this owl on my should is more frightened of you than you are of it."

...♖And with that Len raised Lilliana's hand to touch the owls head while being slow and gentle about it♖...

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana watched Len, the awe never leaving her eyes. He was so gentle with the owl, and the owl seemed so at peace with him that she couldn't help but smile at the scene. But her gaze grew confused as Len came walking over to her, and she grew wide eyed and tense as he grabbed her hand and spoke as he brought it up to gently pet the owl. Though her body was rigid from suddenly touching the bird, she was pleasantly surprised to feel the softness of the bird feathers, thinking out loud again♧...

"...it's so soft!"

TheDragoon said:
The chariot had started moving and Ken scratched his head. "Hmm... How about we watch Specture? It's kinda like a James Bondwhatsamacallit movie." He said, having absolutely no clue who James Bond was.
Kelsey nodded "alright" she said, not having a clue who he was either but pretending she did.

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora gave the girl an amused smile before waving her hand. If only she knew, she use to give day to day speeches when talking to her troops about an upcoming mission. She still did give those type of inspirational talks, just not as often anymore. "I give pep talks sweetheart, but only to my subordinates. Never really did anyone besides them." She said with laugh before smiling at her. "Ah, you're welcome. Anything to encourage such a cute girl~" Elora winked at her before continuing. "Anyways, what's your name girly?"

Talia nodded as she listened to her speak. So that's where she got her way with words? Speeches day to day... That sounds pretty cool, considering the fact she's never met a real soldier before. Talia blushed a little when she was called sweetheart. She almost turned beet red when called cute. This literally had her stutter on her words before she could say her name, "I-I'm T-Talia." She said, putting a hand over her own mouth. "I meant Talia. Sorry."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him "I never understood why being blind had to exist, it's just not fair to people or animal's... it's such a horrible thing" she said and looked in front of her.
"It is... But it has its ups and downs. I'm glad she doesn't have to see what the world has become, but it's sad that knowing there's people ttherefor you, but you can't see them at all." Elliot said sadly. "One day she'll be able to see... One day."

Roman said:
Keiji looked at her and sighed, "I'm not gonna take you out just so you can get hurt. We're gonna stay here and do whatever we find amusing."
" you make it sound like you im prone to getting hurt " she said laughing weakly holding her stomach

Roman said:
"It is... But it has its ups and downs. I'm glad she doesn't have to see what the world has become, but it's sad that knowing there's people ttherefor you, but you can't see them at all." Elliot said sadly. "One day she'll be able to see... One day."
Scarlet looked at him again "I've heard there's surgery that can cure it, but it might cost a ton of money..." she said.

TheDragoon said:
"Atlas. Call me Dr. Atlas." Nexus said.
...✵ Rin nods and sat back down and looked at Nona who had started to curl back onto Rin's lap again✵...

"Okay, Thank you Dr. Atlas"

Sixxx said:
" you make it sound like you im prone to getting hurt " she said laughing weakly holding her stomach
"That's what I'm going to consider you until your family is out of the picture. Why can't they just leave you alone?" Keiji asked, placing a hand by the wound. "Is it getting better?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]The music was dying down, as the audience was recovering from the reverie. He kept dancing with her, because she was doing it so elegantly. "Thought you couldn't dance?" he asked coyly.
Miyaka was dressing from the bath when she stopped to help Chi-chan. "He was worked over, from what I am feeling from him. He will wake up soon." she said as she put the robes on.

Misafunes head fell to the side, his eyes opening to see girls bathing, dressing and relaxing. "Oww, heaven is hard on a man.." he groaned as he tried to sit up. The other girls in the room screamed at him, as he woke up. They did not mind him in there when he was nearly a corpse, but an awake, and healthy boy? Oh hell no.

"Rini, you doing okay?" he asked her, "Chi-chan, how about you?" he asked them all as he covered his eyes with at towel.

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him again "I've heard there's surgery that can cure it, but it might cost a ton of money..." she said.
"I know... But who has that kind of money just laying around?" Elliot asked. If he did, this wouldn't be the topic of their conversation. "All I know is I have to do something. I promised her I'd fix it and I don't go back on my word...."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana watched Len, the awe never leaving her eyes. He was so gentle with the owl, and the owl seemed so at peace with him that she couldn't help but smile at the scene. But her gaze grew confused as Len came walking over to her, and she grew wide eyed and tense as he grabbed her hand and spoke as he brought it up to gently pet the owl. Though her body was rigid from suddenly touching the bird, she was pleasantly surprised to feel the softness of the bird feathers, thinking out loud again♧...
"...it's so soft!"
...♖Len chuckled and nodded, truly more curious about Lilliana than the bird on his shoulder. She seemed to be just younger than him, but at the same time she seemingly didn't know that much about the world, which confused him to no end, could it possibly be that he's just studied too much? Whatever it was he was still curious about her, and wondered if he could help Lily in her studies, as he knew for a fact that his father would have her doing, though he was easily the more curious about learning out of him and his twin, But for now Len brushed those thoughts to the side and smiled at Lilliana as he spoke♖...

"That it is, it's called an owl by most, oh, and he says a little to the right."

Roman said:
"I know... But who has that kind of money just laying around?" Elliot asked. If he did, this wouldn't be the topic of their conversation. "All I know is I have to do something. I promised her I'd fix it and I don't go back on my word...."
Scarlet nodded "I'm sure you can help her, I have a small feeling in my gut you can... and it's usually right so don't worry" she said and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
@Roman

...✦Lucelia was watching Celia eat her breakfast since she was already done✦...

@WeirdPrincess
"What's wrong with f- Is there something wrong with the fish? If so, maybe we should go to the pool. I'm not really sure if swimming with weird fish is a good idea...!" Helena complained. "Please tell me the fish aren't weird and messed up."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded "I'm sure you can help her, I have a small feeling in my gut you can... and it's usually right so don't worry" she said and smiled.
"I hope your gut is 100% right with me. The day she is able to see is the day life will become what it should be for her. She deserves it." Elliot said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...ΨKenji remained unconscious, his blood levels soon returning to normal and his breathing soon steadyingΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina kept crying, not knowing what else to do. The panic that Kenji might die (despite his body seeming to return to normal) was setting in, and all that consumed her mind, and how she wouldn't know what to do if he died. Honestly, she probably wouldn't want to be alive either, though she knew that being a phoenix that dying wasn't that simple. Her grip tightened on Kenji a bit, starting to be scared of a future without him in it♤...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back