• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Helena frowned when he stepped out and slapped him. "You're so mean for that!" She yelled. "Why did you that?"
''well, did you wanna take your lovely time trying to get out of Earth with all the humans running around trying to kidnap specials like us and plant a chip in our brains, or you wanna get the hell out of there as quick as possible?'

--The Company--

He was pleased. The first off the line chips were going out to be used. Feeds were coming into them monitors in the control and statistical analysis room. "Maybe, just maybe, humans will be safe." The man spoke to his secretary, whom handed him a large file folder. "Thank you Natalie. Can you reserve a table for three at Marcionne's tonight. That will be all." He ordered as he entered his private elevator to his office. Slamming the file on the desk, it caused other to fall off.

"God dammit.Geoffery, get in here!" he yelled into his intercomm panel. The bulky researcher waddled in, finishing off a hastily made burrito. "Yes boss?" the man had the courtesy to at least swallow his food before speaking. "I thought I told you and your team I wanted all the information digitized?" he fumed at the portly man. "Yes, but Connie from..." he was cut off as Randall loomed over him. "Fuck Connie, your job was to compile a rudimentary file on suspected "Supers" and their powers, and just type it up for me. Could you not take a break from Orc bashing in world of warcraft long enough to just type up these files. I gave you eight people." he said towering over the fat little goblin of a man. "But we did not have all of the data. So we brought you the files on the ones we know of." he sniveled. "Fuck it, get back to work and count your blessings that you still get to work here. But if i even smell the smell of nerd gaming from your office, you are so gone." he threatened. Sitting down he went over the lists. "Natalie, I will be requiring new test subjects, please see to it that the police and military can stop playing around and bring me the supers at that school and all around the city." He ordered her again. "Thank you, Natalie." he thanked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
(((( Park feeding some ducks ))))
Scarlet walked through the park talking to herself "today's a nice day, what to do...

she walked through the park, seeing someone feeding ducks, she tilted her head as she watched him.

Setsuna drinks his tea calmly before he glances out the window. His eyes instantly narrow when he sees some officer's outside.

Roman said:
Keiji shook his head, "Nah... I'm fine." He said, stretching. "I've already told you we can do whatever though."
Dylan stood her legs shook, the muscles inside her stomach were rebuilding and alot of blood was missing from her still she bit her lip trying to seem fine she started to walk to the living room trying to quiet her grunts of pain with clenched teeth

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, did you wanna take your lovely time trying to get out of Earth with all the humans running around trying to kidnap specials like us and plant a chip in our brains, or you wanna get the hell out of there as quick as possible?'
"Well I can walk... I was gonna go through it, but you pushed me. Next time you go first. I obviously can't trust you anymore." She pouted.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet walked through the park talking to herself "today's a nice day, what to do...

she walked through the park, seeing someone feeding ducks, she tilted her head as she watched him.
Elliot smiled as he fed the ducks. He was aware that the officers were looking for the specials and he tried his best to look human... Or at least act like it. He then heard a voice, which caused him to look up. He saw a girl, with a really pretty bow in her hair and he smiled and waved, "Hi there ma'am~ You're bow is really pretty." He had sort of a light British accent, which wasn't hard to hear.

Tumblr_mzu9qyRvTl1swtcono8_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied as the damages were fully repaired♅...
“ They can try and find another asset, I will kill them too. You're being naive.. Humans would of course use those with powers as weapons. All they have to do is tell them to do something, using the chips in their heads as a threat. Humans who gain too much power tend to become corrupt, and strive to gain more power through either fear, threats or violence, most of the time all three. It's happened many times throughout history, I've seen it with my own eyes. I know that this is exactly how this scenario is gonna turn out, with death and destruction. Kenji came here to kill me, so I responded in kind. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka raised an eyebrow questionably at being called naive, but brushed it off before speaking. So maybe she was being naive, but she wasn't going to be so close minded about the idea that humans wouldn't use specials for weaponry. Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't, she really didn't know. Asuka could only hope for the best out of humans, she knew they were capable of doing both good and bad things❦...

"So I'm naive for having some faith in humanity... Don't you think this generation could be different? That history won't repeat itself in way. You're fighting fire with fire in this situation, what good will that do? More dead bodies, which is terrible might I add, and possibly no more special restriction law. Why can't you just reason with the humans instead of using violence? Do you not think their capable of something like that, that they'll throw reason out the window? And what's gonna happen to all those beings who actually agree with the government, are they gonna die too? Please, enlighten me with your wisdom."

Roman said:
Elliot smiled as he fed the ducks. He was aware that the officers were looking for the specials and he tried his best to look human... Or at least act like it. He then heard a voice, which caused him to look up. He saw a girl, with a really pretty bow in her hair and he smiled and waved, "Hi there ma'am~ You're bow is really pretty." He had sort of a light British accent, which wasn't hard to hear.
Tumblr_mzu9qyRvTl1swtcono8_500.gif
Scarlet smiled and waved as well "Hi~ and thank you~"

She then looked at the duck's he was feeding "not very many people feed the duck's" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami hummed at the thought before speaking ⚅...
"I don't know, I really haven't thought about doing anything else"
"Is there anything you would like to do?" he asked. "I mean we can walk a park, or go see art? It is up to you." he suggested.

@Mayyflower.

Sixxx said:
Dylan stood her legs shook, the muscles inside her stomach were rebuilding and alot of blood was missing from her still she bit her lip trying to seem fine she started to walk to the living room trying to quiet her grunts of pain with clenched teeth
@Roman
Keiji sighed and went help Dylan. "I'm telling you, rest is your best option."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka raised an eyebrow questionably at being called naive, but brushed it off before speaking. So maybe she was being naive, but she wasn't going to be so close minded about the idea that humans wouldn't use specials for weaponry. Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't, she really didn't know. Asuka could only hope for the best out of humans, she knew they were capable of doing both good and bad things❦...
"So I'm naive for having some faith in humanity... Don't you think this generation could be different? That history won't repeat itself in way. You're fighting fire with fire in this situation, what good will that do? More dead bodies, which is terrible might I add, and possibly no more special restriction law. Why can't you just reason with the humans instead of using violence? Do you not think their capable of something like that, that they'll throw reason out the window? And what's gonna happen to all those beings who actually agree with the government, are they gonna die too? Please, enlighten me with your wisdom."
...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he walked over towards Asuka, circling her as he explained his outlook on Humanity♅...

“ I believe I've already told you what happened when we attempted to reason with Humanity, but I suppose I will tell you again. You see, many times we have warned Humans that they were going too far with their violent tendencies. We did it through the Mayans, through an asteroid hitting Earth, through the Bible, through The Flood. So yes, we saw the iceberg and warned the Titanic. But they all just steered for it anyway, full steam ahead. Why? Because they want to sink! No matter how many times we try to appeal to Humans, they always resort to violence. It happened in Rome, it happened in Egypt, it happened in the Feudal era of Japan. No matter what, Humans always find a way to cause violence. Not one generation has skipped this seemingly vindictive craze. You know, I see the way you and everyone looks at me at times. You don't realise it, but I do. I make decisions based on what is beneficial for Mankind as a whole. Not out of my own feelings. Everyone's sense of morality is different. What is right or wrong is subjective. Put simply, "Humanity" is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. There aren't many things you can believe. That's how human beings work. They only care about themselves, and no one else really matters. ”

Roman said:
Talia didn't really know if just acting on her own was the best idea. She always looked to Taylor and Celia for their opinions since they were her parents, but even though it didn't seem that way, it was her fight too. She decided it was time to break her shell and do what she wanted. "You know what... I'll do what I want this time. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I was helping anyways."

?Elora?

tumblr_nvsehwi8ll1uzwbyjo1_540.gif

Elora smiled at her, "There ya go~ Standing up for what you think is right, I see." If she had to admit it, even though she didn't know the girl in the slightest, she had to say she was kind of proud. It was a little weird for her to feel that, but it's not like she cared any. "If your parents are understanding, they won't mind one bit."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey grabbed his hand, her face a light shade of pink. "w-what are we going to do?"
Ken chuckled. "How about we just go watch a movie and save everything else for another day?" He said as he suddenly picked her up bridal-style again, nuzzling her nose softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled and waved as well "Hi~ and thank you~"

She then looked at the duck's he was feeding "not very many people feed the duck's" she said.
"Not many people possess the kind soul that I do." Elliot said. "It's hard to find people like myself and I'll say we're quite rare around here." He admitted. "I wish I didn't have to say that, but it's the sad truth... I'm Elliot. Elliot Salem."

TheDragoon said:
Ken chuckled. "How about we just go watch a movie and save everything else for another day?" He said as he suddenly picked her up bridal-style again, nuzzling her nose softly.
Kelsey blinked, her face now a dark shade of pink. "a-alright, a m-movie sound's n-nice" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin woke up when she heard Hanran grown, she sat up and fixed the blanket she was in and looked up at the doctor, she hated doctors, every time she was around one they always were the perverted, she sighed and rubbed her eyes✵...
"I guess bad new first..."
The doctor sighed. "How do I put this... He has suffered a bit of brain damage so... He may pass out suddenly from time to time due to his nervous system failing. We advise that he doesn't do any sort of physical activity as it could cause death from extreme brain damage. He may also have frequent nightmares so make sure someone is there to comfort him when it happens. Other than that, he should make it out ok." He said.

Roman said:
Keiji sighed and went help Dylan. "I'm telling you, rest is your best option."
Dylan leaned against him for support " i dont want to be in that bedroom right now..." She said wincing " i cant." They made it to the couch and she sat, groaning as she did so "ill be better in an hour or so , can you heat up my left over food in the fridge, it will help my blood"

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

?Elora?

tumblr_nvsehwi8ll1uzwbyjo1_540.gif

Elora smiled at her, "There ya go~ Standing up for what you think is right, I see." If she had to admit it, even though she didn't know the girl in the slightest, she had to say she was kind of proud. It was a little weird for her to feel that, but it's not like she cared any. "If your parents are understanding, they won't mind one bit."

Talia smiled and nodded in agreement. She knew already that trying to convince Taylor would be a pain the butt and Celia would probably let her... She that her mother was very proud of her talents in the first place. "They would understand. You're really inspirational... Maybe you should so speeches and stuff." Talia said, giggling a little. She then looked up the girl and smiled, not really shy anymore, "Thank you."

tumblr_muma4g7Qp81svfppko3_r1_500.gif

Roman said:
"Not many people possess the kind soul that I do." Elliot said. "It's hard to find people like myself and I'll say we're quite rare around here." He admitted. "I wish I didn't have to say that, but it's the sad truth... I'm Elliot. Elliot Salem."
Scarlet nodded "yeah, i'm Scarlet Tachibana" she said. "If animal's weren't naturally afraid of me I might be doing the same..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked, her face now a dark shade of pink. "a-alright, a m-movie sound's n-nice" she said.
Ken carried her outside and set her down really quick. He painted a chariot with royal horses and made it look really fancy, like a queen/king/princess's chariot. "Your chariot awaits my dear~" He said teasingly as he finished, it coming to life and becoming a real royal chariot.

TheDragoon said:
The doctor sighed. "How do I put this... He has suffered a bit of brain damage so... He may pass out suddenly from time to time due to his nervous system failing. We advise that he doesn't do any sort of physical activity as it could cause death from extreme brain damage. He may also have frequent nightmares so make sure someone is there to comfort him when it happens. Other than that, he should make it out ok." He said.
(This had to happen before the big event xD )

...✵ Rin listened and nods, when he said make sure someone was there to comfort him she turned her head and looked at Doragon, he was always there to comfort hanran✵...

"Okay, is there anything that he cant eat? Medicine I need to give him"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back