• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken carried her outside and set her down really quick. He painted a chariot with royal horses and made it look really fancy, like a queen/king/princess's chariot. "Your chariot awaits my dear~" He said teasingly as he finished, it coming to life and becoming a real royal chariot.
Kelsey looked at the Ken before walking torward's the chariot, a small blush remaining on her face. "p-people are gonna stare..."

Sixxx said:
Dylan leaned against him for support " i dont want to be in that bedroom right now..." She said wincing " i cant." They made it to the couch and she sat, groaning as she did so "ill be better in an hour or so , can you heat up my left over food in the fridge, it will help my blood"
@Roman
Keiji went to get Dylan's food and used his powers to warm it up before giving it to her. "There... Once u heal though what should we do?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded "yeah, i'm Scarlet Tachibana" she said. "If animal's weren't naturally afraid of me I might be doing the same..."
Elliot smiled and threw the last of his bread, "Why would the be so scared? You're really pretty. I'm starting to feel like you're telling me a tale." He said, patting the spot next to him. "Take a seat if you wish to~"

Roman said:
Keiji went to get Dylan's food and used his powers to warm it up before giving it to her. "There... Once u heal though what should we do?"
She shrugged"I dont know fix the walls , play a board game, go clubbing , get crazy on this couch, buy a puppy , go get icecream or just hang and talk" she said grinning

Roman said:
Elliot smiled and threw the last of his bread, "Why would the be so scared? You're really pretty. I'm starting to feel like you're telling me a tale." He said, patting the spot next to him. "Take a seat if you wish to~"
Scarlet walked over and sat next to him "well... I'm a dragon... and since animal's can sense thing's like danger, they run" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il try~ oh, theres a beach near by. wanna have a swim there?''
Helena nodded, "Sure~ A beach sounds really nice." She softly.

Sixxx said:
She shrugged"I dont know fix the walls , play a board game, go clubbing , get crazy on this couch, buy a puppy , go get icecream or just hang and talk" she said grinning
"I don't know what get crazy on the couch means, but we can surely fix the walls whenever." Keiji said. "Clubbing? No."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he walked over towards Asuka, circling her as he explained his outlook on Humanity♅...
“ I believe I've already told you what happened when we attempted to reason with Humanity, but I suppose I will tell you again. You see, many times we have warned Humans that they were going too far with their violent tendencies. We did it through the Mayans, through an asteroid hitting Earth, through the Bible, through The Flood. So yes, we saw the iceberg and warned the Titanic. But they all just steered for it anyway, full steam ahead. Why? Because they want to sink! No matter how many times we try to appeal to Humans, they always resort to violence. It happened in Rome, it happened in Egypt, it happened in the Feudal era of Japan. No matter what, Humans always find a way to cause violence. Not one generation has skipped this seemingly vindictive craze. You know, I see the way you and everyone looks at me at times. You don't realise it, but I do. I make decisions based on what is beneficial for Mankind as a whole. Not out of my own feelings. Everyone's sense of morality is different. What is right or wrong is subjective. Put simply, "Humanity" is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. There aren't many things you can believe. That's how human beings work. They only care about themselves, and no one else really matters. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's eyes followed Akira as he circled her, though once he disappeared behind her back, she didn't so much as turn around to continue following him but instead, waited for him to come into view again. She spoke once he was done talking❦...

"The way everyone... what? How do we look at you? You're gonna have to elborate on that one. But is this decision really beneficial? This world could be better off without beings like us or any magic type user creating more destruction in their lives. I understand that there will still be more problems arising even if there wasn't any magic, but at least we wouldn't be adding to their problems. Are you saying that everyone else's decisions don't want what could possibly benefit mankind?"

tumblr_nlkgw83mki1r8g43po1_1280.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira turned to Asuka and replied as he began repairing the damages that had been caused to the area around them. At the same time, the dead bodies that were littered around the ground burst into black flames and soon broke down, becoming one with the wind and vanishing out of existence♅...
“ Yes, I was. Killing Kenji is the only way to make sure that the government won't go through with their plans to chip ever being with powers. If they succeed, they will no doubt start using those with powers as tools of war. I will not let that happen. ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji remained unconscious within Lumina's arms, his body desperately attempting to replace the blood he had lostΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina continued to hold Kenji, more tears coming to her eyes. Really, there was no point in trying to stop them. They were going to come whether she wanted them to or not. She stroked his face with a trembling hand, running it through his hair as well, as if she was comforting, but in reality it was her that needed the comforting. More tears fell from her face onto his as she looked down at him, wishing that things would not have turned out this way. She couldn't help but feel some small shred of guilt for the situation. If she would have tried harder to keep him from going, then maybe... Lumina continued to stroke his face and hair as she spoke down at him♤...

"K-Kenji... I'm so s-sorry... I wish there was something more I could do... i-I'm sorry I'm so helpless. Y-you're here, and you n-need someone more than ever... and t-there's nothing i can do.... i-if I wasn't so weak maybe..m-maybe I could actually help you... i-I'm so sorry..."

...♤At this point Lumina's shoulders were shaking as sobs overcame her tired body, wishing they could just go back to Ecrilia and have everything return to normal. Why did it have to end up like this? With Kenji like this there was nothing she could do, about both the situation and how to help him, and it killed her inside. She was always relying on him, for everything really, so the one time he probably had to rely on her she couldn't do jack squat. So for now, all she could do was let the emotions overcome her, and pray that Kenji would be okay♤...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's eyes followed Akira as he circled her, though once he disappeared behind her back, she didn't so much as turn around to continue following him but instead, waited for him to come into view again. She spoke once he was done talking❦...
"The way everyone... what? How do we look at you? You're gonna have to elborate on that one. But is this decision really beneficial? This world could be better off without beings like us or any magic type user creating more destruction in their lives. I understand that there will still be more problems arising even if there wasn't any magic, but at least we wouldn't be adding to their problems. Are you saying that everyone else's decisions don't want what could possibly benefit mankind?"

tumblr_nlkgw83mki1r8g43po1_1280.gif
...♅Akira sighed and spoke once more, shortly before he began walking towards a rock tower♅...

“ Like I'm a monster. Even if I don't get involved, there will still be people resisting, dying, fighting. If I am involved, I can end this quickly. The chips will turn into threats. The government will make the super humans and any powered beings bend to their will. What greater threat is there to a chip being within your head, being at the mercy of a man with a temper? The man can pull the kill switch and your gone should you refuse his orders. Mankind is like a child, playing with a new toy. They don't want to regulate the masses' power. They want to control it, use it as a weapon. That's their true agenda. They're simply using the elementary school incident as a way to further their cause and receive more funding. ”

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi chuckled as Kaori talked, though she wasn't wrong, the pizza was rather tasty. He then realized she was looking at the goggles and he couldn't help but wonder if they were bringing her any fond memories, for him it was just something that he seemingly could and couldn't remember at the same time, so maybe if he just gave it form it would stop bothering him as much as it usually did. Who knows, maybe he'll just find himself working more on them some day, just wasting the time away while painting them, giving them color while spending a lazy afternoon with Kaori... What was he even thinking? Like life would just let something that happen. After casting those thoughts aside for the moment Masahi smiled before grabbing another slice himself♝...
"Well, i had to find a way to provide breakfast and make up for wasting a few of your eggs."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked at his response before remembering that she had told him to make breakfast before she hopped in the shower. A tiny blush found her cheeks at the thought of the shower, which annoyed her a bit, because it just reminded her of the events that had happened earlier and it was going to be a pain if that was her reaction every time a shower came up. Trying to brush away the thought and the heat in her cheeks Kaori chewed on her second slice, glancing over at Masahi as she did so☆...

"What, can you not cook or somethin?~"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami thought about it, there really wasn't anything else they could go do, she stretched and looked around ⚅...
"Lets go look at some art"
"So are there any open air marble gardens around?" he asked her. "If not, I am content with walking and talking." he suggested. (he does not know about galleries.)

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina continued to hold Kenji, more tears coming to her eyes. Really, there was no point in trying to stop them. They were going to come whether she wanted them to or not. She stroked his face with a trembling hand, running it through his hair as well, as if she was comforting, but in reality it was her that needed the comforting. More tears fell from her face onto his as she looked down at him, wishing that things would not have turned out this way. She couldn't help but feel some small shred of guilt for the situation. If she would have tried harder to keep him from going, then maybe... Lumina continued to stroke his face and hair as she spoke down at him♤...
"K-Kenji... I'm so s-sorry... I wish there was something more I could do... i-I'm sorry I'm so helpless. Y-you're here, and you n-need someone more than ever... and t-there's nothing i can do.... i-if I wasn't so weak maybe..m-maybe I could actually help you... i-I'm so sorry..."

...♤At this point Lumina's shoulders were shaking as sobs overcame her tired body, wishing they could just go back to Ecrilia and have everything return to normal. Why did it have to end up like this? With Kenji like this there was nothing she could do, about both the situation and how to help him, and it killed her inside. She was always relying on him, for everything really, so the one time he probably had to rely on her she couldn't do jack squat. So for now, all she could do was let the emotions overcome her, and pray that Kenji would be okay♤...
...ΨKenji remained unconscious, his blood levels soon returning to normal and his breathing soon steadyingΨ...

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at the Ken before walking torward's the chariot, a small blush remaining on her face. "p-people are gonna stare..."
Ken shrugged. "You don't have to take it, I just thought maybe it would feel nicer to travel in style... Or did you want to travel in my arms?" He joked.

TheDragoon said:
Ken shrugged. "You don't have to take it, I just thought maybe it would feel nicer to travel in style... Or did you want to travel in my arms?" He joked.
Kelsey immediately got inside "this is fine!" she said quickly.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet walked over and sat next to him "well... I'm a dragon... and since animal's can sense thing's like danger, they run" she said.
Elliot blinked before putting a finger her his mouth as if saying 'sh'. "I'm guessing you haven't heard, but the government is after us specials. Id you're gonna be out in the open you to keep quiet about those things. But do understand where you're coming." He said as the ducks flew away.

Mayyflower said:
(This had to happen before the big event xD )
...✵ Rin listened and nods, when he said make sure someone was there to comfort him she turned her head and looked at Doragon, he was always there to comfort hanran✵...

"Okay, is there anything that he cant eat? Medicine I need to give him"
The Doctor handed her a box of pills. "He'll need this in order to keep any head pains he has at bay. He will be ready to leave by tonight." He explained.

Roman said:
"I don't know what get crazy on the couch means, but we can surely fix the walls whenever." Keiji said. "Clubbing? No."
Dylan laughed, wincing. " why dont you want go clubbing" She said with a grin

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey immediately got inside "this is fine!" she said quickly.
Ken laughed lightly and got in, sitting next to her and holding her hand softly. His hands were warm. "Ready to go?" He asked her.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked at his response before remembering that she had told him to make breakfast before she hopped in the shower. A tiny blush found her cheeks at the thought of the shower, which annoyed her a bit, because it just reminded her of the events that had happened earlier and it was going to be a pain if that was her reaction every time a shower came up. Trying to brush away the thought and the heat in her cheeks Kaori chewed on her second slice, glancing over at Masahi as she did so☆...
"What, can you not cook or somethin?~"
...♝Masahi noticed Kaori's cheeks gain an ever so slight blush and thought of teasing her about it for a moment, which caused him to don a playful smile. Thinking of what he could say to tease her he... why did he feel so playful? Hell, what was she even blushing about, all he mentioned was that he couldn't cook like he promised he would before she got into the shower... That might be it, she might be thinking of when he appeared in front of her, and truly, he was gonna say something about it, something non teasing, but then Kaori spoke and his first reaction was letting out a long sigh before nodding in a form of defeat before speaking♝...

"Well, when you don't need to eat or drink you tend not to care about cooking and the sort, so i never bothered to pick up the skill...."

TheDragoon said:
The Doctor handed her a box of pills. "He'll need this in order to keep any head pains he has at bay. He will be ready to leave by tonight." He explained.
...✵ Rin took the box of pills and nods, she looked at the box and then back up at the doctor✵...

"Thank you Dr...?"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami chuckled, there was so much he needed to learn, she would be there to help him through everything he didn't know, she smiled and nods ⚅...
"There is an Art Museum somewhere downtown, but if you don't want to go downtown then we could just walk around the park, both is fine with me"
"The Art Museum sounds wonderful." he spoke with a grin. "I mean, anywhere with you is fine." he said while walking with her.

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back