• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
( xD )
Kelsey's eye's widened and her face turned red "a d-date? y-yeah s-sure" she said.
Ken stood up and offered his hand, keeping gentle gaze that could melt any bodies heart, his eyes those of chocolate. Everything about him screamed he was like a extremely sweet piece of candy. "Let me sweep you off you feet, m'lady." He joked softly.

LunaCrosby said:
(sure xD who else do you have?)
(((( Elliot, Minako, Kaz, Alejandro, Akane, Asuna, Ayame. Those are the people I'd use ))))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded and took a breath before forcing a smile "Yeah, but it still doesn't feel right that i did...." he said softly as he reached over to grab her hand, trying to comfort them both.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota moved her hand to let him grab it and smiled "I know, I don't like to yell either, but sometimes it can't be helped if someone gets upset" she said with a nod "I'm sorry I upset you"

( Does anyone want to meet Setsuna he is getting lonely)

After Setsuna arrived at the café he sat at a table and ordered some tea.

djinnamon said:
( Does anyone want to meet Setsuna he is getting lonely)
After Setsuna arrived at the café he sat at a table and ordered some tea.
((( Go to the Overview tab to see the current ongoing event's details. )))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved her hand to let him grab it and smiled "I know, I don't like to yell either, but sometimes it can't be helped if someone gets upset" she said with a nod "I'm sorry I upset you"
Roland nodded before interlacing his fingers with hers and looking at her "But... but.... it was hardly your fault, you tried being selfless while i'm having none of it..." he said quietly before turning his head to look out the window and into the night as the cab drove through the night.

TheDragoon said:
Ken stood up and offered his hand, keeping gentle gaze that could melt any bodies heart, his eyes those of chocolate. Everything about him screamed he was like a extremely sweet piece of candy. "Let me sweep you off your feet, m'lady." He joked softly.
Kelsey grabbed his hand, her face a light shade of pink. "w-what are we going to do?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before interlacing his fingers with hers and looking at her "But... but.... it was hardly your fault, you tried being selfless while i'm having none of it..." he said quietly before turning his head to look out the window and into the night as the cab drove through the night.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him and sighed a little as he looked out the window "I just wanted you to be safe is all" she said to him "and if it was my fault or not I don't care, I shouldn't have upset you"

TheDragoon said:
Doragon sat next to the door and crossed his arms before going to sleep.
((Now time skip
xD ))

Hanran woke up a couple of hours later, his head spinning a bit. "Ugh..." He said. Everybody had been rushed out because they had preformed a surgery on him a few minutes after Doragon had fell asleep. He had finally had time to wake up.

A doctor came to the front to talk to Rin. "Umm... I have good news and bad news... Which do you want to hear first?" He asked Rin.
...✵ Rin woke up when she heard Hanran grown, she sat up and fixed the blanket she was in and looked up at the doctor, she hated doctors, every time she was around one they always were the perverted, she sighed and rubbed her eyes✵...

"I guess bad new first..."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi stretched a little and smiled "Good~" she said happily as she then made her way to the kitchen to put the pizza in the oven.
...♮ Luke watched her leave, he then chuckled and turned the TV channel, he didnt really want to be involved with the events that were taking place, he was still pretty new to earth so I guess you could say he really didnt care, he only cared about his family and Kairassi's safety ♮...

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled and pulled away and looked at the actors and actresses and smiling a little at them ⚅...
"Thank you.. You danced really good yourself"
"Thanks, It looks like the play is over, what else shall we do?" he asked, while enjoying watching the theater emptying.

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled "Well thank you for looking out for us" she said happily "Its much appreciated, though hopefully things will be peaceful so you don't need to, you need time to heal and whatnot"
"Well it is usually peaceful here, that is until someone decides to do something wrong, but it is rare." he said as he relaxed with the girls.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
"We should get back as quick as possible. I don't wanna deal with local enforcements... You know we're supernatural to them." Helena said, looking over at him. "Or if we do get caught I'm gonna cut a few up~"
''then...lets go''

...✦Azusa said before he opened a portal which lead to Eleysia and pushed Helena in✦...

''in you go~''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and sighed a little as he looked out the window "I just wanted you to be safe is all" she said to him "and if it was my fault or not I don't care, I shouldn't have upset you"
Roland nodded then looked back at Dakota "Then you better hope you stay safe, because that's the only way i'll keep myself safe." he said softly before using his hand to bring Dakota's hand up to his face before he kissed the back of it.

Sixxx said:
" wanna watch a movie and just chill or, you probably dont wanna.." She said gingerly startig to get up wincing .
@Roman
Keiji shook his head, "Nah... I'm fine." He said, stretching. "I've already told you we can do whatever though."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then...lets go''
...✦Azusa said before he opened a portal which lead to Eleysia and pushed Helena in✦...

''in you go~''
When she was pushed, Helena yelped. Once she was through, she waited for Azusa to come out of the portal, "That... Grr.. I'm gonna slap him for that."

Roman said:
When she was pushed, Helena yelped. Once she was through, she waited for Azusa to come out of the portal, "That... Grr.. I'm gonna slap him for that."
...✦Azusa soon came through the portal and laughed lightly as the portal closed✦...

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Thanks, It looks like the play is over, what else shall we do?" he asked, while enjoying watching the theater emptying.
"Well it is usually peaceful here, that is until someone decides to do something wrong, but it is rare." he said as he relaxed with the girls.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...⚅ Origami hummed at the thought before speaking ⚅...

"I don't know, I really haven't thought about doing anything else"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon came through the portal and laughed lightly as the portal closed✦...
Helena frowned when he stepped out and slapped him. "You're so mean for that!" She yelled. "Why did you that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back