• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rini had since bathed herself and changed into the clothes that were provided for her, which she was glad to get since she was finally feeling a bit more comfortable. She remained with the others, sitting next to Misafune to make sure he was alright, though so far he seemed to be still completely out of it...looking from him to the others with a worried expression she spoke "Do you think he'll wake up soon?" She asked the others.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Sorry I couldn't find the last reply ;- ;) )

Roman said:
Roman nodded and grabbed Mal's hand. "Yeah." He said as he walked out of the room.

Alejandro stopped, looking at his sister. He sighed quietly, "What's wrong with you? Why are you so upset?" He asked.
Mal nodded "I just want you both back safe" she said.

Misaki looked back in front of her "how would you feel if you were at home while I went out to fight? with the thought that I might die? that's why i'm upset, I don't want my brother to die" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke chuckled and moved his arm and nods ♮...
"No problem"
Kairassi smiled, seeming calm now, soon glancing over at him. "Well looks like your bucket list will have to wait if you need to keep a lower profile huh" she said with a small giggle.

Roman said:
Keiji shrugged, "That's up to you." He said with a smile. "I suggest rest though... For you at least."
" wanna watch a movie and just chill or, you probably dont wanna.." She said gingerly startig to get up wincing

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"They plan to out chips in us to render our powers useless..." Talia said, her stomach was feeling better, but she was now angry as she spoke about the law. Luckily she knew how to keep it inside. "Someone messed something up, but I'm pretty sure the government was planning this before hand anyways."

?Elora?

tumblr_nvmjsaetSN1u86t2qo1_500.jpg

Elora raised an eyebrow before sighing and putting the pipe in her mouth to keep herself from breaking it, obviously angered by this fact, though she didn't show it. There was no way she was going to stand for this, it was stupid to her really. Why would she have to pay for someone else's screw up anyways? Well, she didn't of course and she wasn't going to. Elora placed her hands on her hips and looked at her in disbelief, "You're joking right? That's entirely stupid, the government can kiss my ass for all I care. No chips will be implanted in my head."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "I just want you both back safe" she said.
Misaki looked back in front of her "how would you feel if you were at home while I went out to fight? with the thought that I might die? that's why i'm upset, I don't want my brother to die" she said.
Roman sighed quietly, "I know and we will." The said softly. "So don't worry."

"I'd never think you'd die because I know you wouldn't. You're strong and you know it. If you're strong then I am too... So I promise nothing will happen to me." Alejandro said. "I never planned it big sis."

(((( Totally didn't just make her the older twin x3 ))))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland was about to close his eyes and just enjoy their closeness before Dakota pulled away and said his name. When she said what came next he filled with some many emotions his head spun, but one came out on top, the feeling of being hurt, he told her before he'd fight every single god out there if it meant being with her.... "NO, DON'T YOU DARE ASK THAT!" he yelled as tears started to form in his eyes as he looked at her, his mixed emotions dancing in his voice as his tried his best to try and hide his tears "Did my promises mean nothing to you? Have i really seemed like the guy who just gives up on those he cares for!?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota flinched back a little when he yelled, almost dropping the soda she was holding. She shook her head getting upset herself " N-No you haven't s-seemed that way at all!" She said as she looked at him "A-And your promises mean everything to me....b-but" she sighed a little as she moved the bottle she was holding around in her hands as she spoke "but I-I don't w-want you hurt because of me....I just wanted you to be safe as all...a-and if it was me...putting you in that unsafe position, I dunno if I-I could deal with such guilt..."

Roman said:
Roman sighed quietly, "I know and we will." The said softly. "So don't worry."

"I'd never think you'd die because I know you wouldn't. You're strong and you know it. If you're strong then I am too... So I promise nothing will happen to me." Alejandro said. "I never planned it big sis."

(((( Totally didn't just make her the older twin x3 ))))
(god dang it xD )

Mal nodded "good..."

Misaki looked at the ground "I can't help but be scared.... we don't know if whoever your fighting could be stronger..." she said, her voice wavering.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami had loosened up and started to have a lot of fun, she was already having fun it was she was really nervous about dancing and wasn't sure about it ⚅...
The music was dying down, as the audience was recovering from the reverie. He kept dancing with her, because she was doing it so elegantly. "Thought you couldn't dance?" he asked coyly.

Nonalaka said:
Rini had since bathed herself and changed into the clothes that were provided for her, which she was glad to get since she was finally feeling a bit more comfortable. She remained with the others, sitting next to Misafune to make sure he was alright, though so far he seemed to be still completely out of it...looking from him to the others with a worried expression she spoke "Do you think he'll wake up soon?" She asked the others.
@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled, seeming calm now, soon glancing over at him. "Well looks like your bucket list will have to wait if you need to keep a lower profile huh" she said with a small giggle.
...♮ Luke chuckled and nods ♮...

"Yea that probably would be best"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota flinched back a little when he yelled, almost dropping the soda she was holding. She shook her head getting upset herself " N-No you haven't s-seemed that way at all!" She said as she looked at him "A-And your promises mean everything to me....b-but" she sighed a little as she moved the bottle she was holding around in her hands as she spoke "but I-I don't w-want you hurt because of me....I just wanted you to be safe as all...a-and if it was me...putting you in that unsafe position, I dunno if I-I could deal with such guilt..."
Roland opened his bag before placing his soda and snack in it before reaching out and placing his hands on Dakota's shoulders and staring her down with tears still threatening to escape his eyes "I would rather die fighting to keep you safe than spending a single moment safe at your expense, I'd spend the rest of my days being tortured day-in and day-out to ensure your safety, you are my everything Dakota, so please, never ask me to abandon you ever again." he said with a shaky voice, but at the same time there was a fire lighting up in his eyes, one the burned with his want to keep her safe.

WeirdPrincess said:

?Elora?

tumblr_nvmjsaetSN1u86t2qo1_500.jpg

Elora raised an eyebrow before sighing and putting the pipe in her mouth to keep herself from breaking it, obviously angered by this fact, though she didn't show it. There was no way she was going to stand for this, it was stupid to her really. Why would she have to pay for someone else's screw up anyways? Well, she didn't of course and she wasn't going to. Elora placed her hands on her hips and looked at her in disbelief, "You're joking right? That's entirely stupid, the government can kiss my ass for all I care. No chips will be implanted in my head."

Talia turned to face the girl, finally feeling as if she was perfectly fine to have a conversation. She nodded in agreement, her hands now at her sides instead if behind her. She spoke, her voice now at it's natural tone, "True... That's why many plan to do something and well others want to help them do so. I'm still deciding if I want to fight but I highly doubt my dad or mom will let me."

LunaCrosby said:
(god dang it xD )
Mal nodded "good..."

Misaki looked at the ground "I can't help but be scared.... we don't know if whoever your fighting could be stronger..." she said, her voice wavering.
"I'm gonna go get some rest." Roman said, letting go of Mal's hand and going to their bedroom.

Alejandro nodded in agreement, "Doesn't matter. I'm gonna fight for my right to lice my life. We haven't did anything wrong and let we all get pinned down. We'll win. I know we will."

@Lumina[/URL]
Rini nodded and smiled "Yeah, I'm okay" she said before glancing to Chiharu quickly, she wasn't sure if Chiharu was okay, she had heard her coughing rather violently before that and it didn't sound good, but she did get medicine maybe shed be better in a while. Looking back to Misafune she tilted her head "Though, I think I should be asking you if you're okay, not the other way around"

@Lumina

Roman said:
"I'm gonna go get some rest." Roman said, letting go of Mal's hand and going to their bedroom.

Alejandro nodded in agreement, "Doesn't matter. I'm gonna fight for my right to lice my life. We haven't did anything wrong and let we all get pinned down. We'll win. I know we will."
Mal nodded "alright"

Misaki began walking again "just don't die, I don't care if we win or loose, I just want you to come home" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke chuckled and nods ♮...
"Yea that probably would be best"
Kairassi nodded and smiled for a moment " Yeah, that kinda sucks huh" she said, turning to look at him "that means they ruined our fun" she said with a pout.

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded and smiled "Yeah, I'm okay" she said before glancing to Chiharu quickly, she wasn't sure if Chiharu was okay, she had heard her coughing rather violently before that and it didn't sound good, but she did get medicine maybe shed be better in a while. Looking back to Misafune she tilted her head "Though, I think I should be asking you if you're okay, not the other way around"
@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "alright"
Misaki began walking again "just don't die, I don't care if we win or loose, I just want you to come home" she said.
Alejandro nodded, before walking in the other direction. He then went down the stairs and lefleft the house, appearing back in the human world.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland opened his bag before placing his soda and snack in it before reaching out and placing his hands on Dakota's shoulders and staring her down with tears still threatening to escape his eyes "I would rather die fighting to keep you safe than spending a single moment safe at your expense, I'd spend the rest of my days being tortured day-in and day-out to ensure your safety, you are my everything Dakota, so please, never ask me to abandon you ever again." he said with a shaky voice, but at the same time there was a fire lighting up in his eyes, one the burned with his want to keep her safe.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stared back at him as he spoke, nodding slowly "I won't ask... I-Im Sorry" she said quietly before glancing down to her hands again.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]The music was dying down, as the audience was recovering from the reverie. He kept dancing with her, because she was doing it so elegantly. "Thought you couldn't dance?" he asked coyly.

[/QUOTE]
...⚅ Origami kept dancing until the music stopped, she looked at the stage and then back at Paris, she smiled as they kept dancing, She chuckled and shook her head ⚅...

"I thought it would be hard, but it was easier than I thought it would be"

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, before walking in the other direction. He then went down the stairs and lefleft the house, appearing back in the human world.
Misaki went back to their room and laid down, staring at the wall.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded and smiled for a moment " Yeah, that kinda sucks huh" she said, turning to look at him "that means they ruined our fun" she said with a pout.
...♮ Luke nods and smiled back before looking over at the TV and then back at Kairassi and shook his head ♮...

"Nah, they didn't ruin our fun, we can still have fun for a little bit"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I could be better, but I am still alive." he said getting up. The herbs were working, but he could not fully move himself. But seeing Rini okay made him happy. "Well, we are safe now. We can rest here in the village for as long as needed. Because it is quite hidden." he comforted her. "Well I get beat up all the time it seems, but I was worried about you the most." he said reaching out and stroking her face.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini smiled at the news of both him being okay, and that they were safe here "Well that's a relief to here" she said with a smile before he spoke again, stroking her face as he did so, causing her cheeks to turn a pale pink "T-Thank you for your concern, I was worried about you too..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared back at him as he spoke, nodding slowly "I won't ask... I-Im Sorry" she said quietly before glancing down to her hands again.
Roland nodded before gulping and looking slightly away from her then letting go of her shoulders "Y'know.... i wish that..... i wish that we cou-" he was cut off by the sound of a car horn going off as the taxi he called for pulled up to the side of the road.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami kept dancing until the music stopped, she looked at the stage and then back at Paris, she smiled as they kept dancing, She chuckled and shook her head ⚅...
"I thought it would be hard, but it was easier than I thought it would be"
Stopping he caught his breath. "Yes, it gets easier the more you do it." he said smiling, as the Actors and Actresses were giving their bows. "You danced like an angel." he complimented..

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back