• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Origami smiled and listened to the music, she really loved music, all kinds
He felt like dancing, with her in the box, since there was no one else. Standing, he held her hand and hopefully she would join him in the music for a dance.

(Actually did that once, at the opera of Orpheus in the Underworld. No one cared because people were dancing all over to the music.)

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Right" she said quietly "But they'll be supernaturals on their side to, what if they find that weapon?" Sounding worried still, which was weird to see, since she never really got that way normally.
"They wont" he says stretching. "Only one person is allowed to use it, only if they have a certain mark on their arm, its only deadly to us if that person who handles the weapon uses it on us." he explains

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at Alejandro "do you even know how to control your power's?"
Misaki looked at everyone fight?... she thought.
Alejandro nodded, "It wasn't that complicated to learn... I practiced while you were away." He said, with a determined look. "So can I?"

Roman sighed, "Yeah... I'll let him." He said, looking over at Mal. "He'll stay with me when we go to fight. I promise he'll be okay."

Roman said:
Talia thought about the girl's question. Her stomach still felt weird and when she opened her mouth to speak it only felt worst. She sighed a little before nodding, "Yeah, but I wouldn't consider the school a very safe place at the moment." She said. "With the new law being passed none of us specials are safe."

✢Elora✢

New law? Well that was news to Elora, seeing as how she had no idea what she was talking about. Removing her hands from behind her head and putting them to her sides, she gave the girl a confused look. "What law? What's it got to do with us?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota took the soda and candy bar "Thanks" she said with a smile, nodding when he spoke of the motel "Alright" she said quietly "I remember being on the road like this before I came to the school, of course I had no destination like we have" she said with a small laugh "My stepmom and I had a huge row and she told me to leave...I stupidly grabbed whatever clothes money and what not and ran off, It took Colin a week to find me" she said as she thought back on it "It seems so silly to me now what I did but back then I thought I knew what I was doing." She said as she glanced to the road.
Roland listened attentively as Dakota spoke, and he frowned when she mentioned getting thrown out of her house, and truly, he didn't ever want to meet her step mother because he probably throw around words that his own mother would beat him for saying. Really though, over all it made him sad that some one would even throw Dakota out, so once she got done speaking Roland hugged her "I'd never throw you out or abandon you, i swear it, if you need someone i'll always be there...."

Mayyflower said:
"They wont" he says stretching. "Only one person is allowed to use it, only if they have a certain mark on their arm, its only deadly to us if that person who handles the weapon uses it on us." he explains
Kairassi nodded seeming a bit more calm now "O-Okay at least I know you'll stay safe, I still dunno what I'm going to do though" she said with a frown.

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

New law? Well that was news to Elora, seeing as how she had no idea what she was talking about. Removing her hands from behind her head and putting them to her sides, she gave the girl a confused look. "What law? What's it got to do with us?"

"They plan to out chips in us to render our powers useless..." Talia said, her stomach was feeling better, but she was now angry as she spoke about the law. Luckily she knew how to keep it inside. "Someone messed something up, but I'm pretty sure the government was planning this before hand anyways."

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami looked up at Paris, He wanted to dance with her? She then stood up and fixed her dress and held his hand, she didn't know how to dance but she could at least try, she blushed and finally spoke ⚅...
"I-I dont know how to dance..."
He took her hands, "Just follow my lead." he said as he pulled her into him and began to lead her into a fast waltz in time with the music. It did not matter if she stepped on his toes, feet, or anything. He was having fun with her and that is what counts.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "It wasn't that complicated to learn... I practiced while you were away." He said, with a determined look. "So can I?"

Roman sighed, "'Yeah... I'll let him." He said, looking over at Mal. "He'll stay with me when we go to fight. I promise he'll be okay."
Mal sighed "fine, but don't let him get hurt." she said.

Misaki stood up, adjusting her scarf, putting her hands in her pocket's and walking out of the room, not wanting to hear about her brother and father going out to fight.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded seeming a bit more calm now "O-Okay at least I know you'll stay safe, I still dunno what I'm going to do though" she said with a frown.
(Im going back to replying like this)

...♮ Luke sighed and wrapped his arm around her and looked her in the eyes and spoke softly ♮...

"Ive said it once and ill say it again... Ill protect you.. Even if you don't want me too, My sisters and my little brother will protect you also"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland listened attentively as Dakota spoke, and he frowned when she mentioned getting thrown out of her house, and truly, he didn't ever want to meet her step mother because he probably throw around words that his own mother would beat him for saying. Really though, over all it made him sad that some one would even throw Dakota out, so once she got done speaking Roland hugged her "I'd never throw you out or abandon you, i swear it, if you need someone i'll always be there...."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked a few times as he hugged her before hugging him back as she smiled "I know" she said softly, though his words were soothing for a moment, they then brought back her thoughts from earlier her eyes flickered which didn't help matters "....Roy?" She said as she pulled away from the hug slowly "I-If I get too troublesome to hide because well, you know why....I want you to go find somewhere else to hide without me.." She said quietly "I don't want both of us arrested or worse...." She said as she then looked down

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed "fine, but don't let him get hurt." she said.
Misaki stood up, adjusting her scarf, putting her hands in her pocket's and walking out of the room, not wanting to hear about her brother and father going out to fight.
Roman nodded, "He'll be fine." He said softly. "I swear it."

Alejandro watched as Misaki walked out of the room. He watched as his parents spoke, seeing that they didn't notice. Alejandro then chased after her, "Misaki! Wait up!"

Mayyflower said:
(Im going back to replying like this)
...♮ Luke sighed and wrapped his arm around her and looked her in the eyes and spoke softly ♮...

"Ive said it once and ill say it again... Ill protect you.. Even if you don't want me too, My sisters and my little brother will protect you also"
Kairassi looked back at him, quickly glancing at the arm that was now around her then back at him before nodding "Okay...thank you" she said quietly.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "He'll be fine." He said softly. "I swear it."

Alejandro watched as Misaki walked out of the room. He watched as his parents spoke, seeing that they didn't notice. Alejandro then chased after her, "Misaki! Wait up!"
Mal nodded "alright" she said.

Misaki stopped walking and turned her head to look behind her "what?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦So that's what it had all boiled down to, who thought what was right when it came to the governments new law. It was clear for Asuka to see now that while Kenji sided with the government, Akira opposed it. While her decision on what to do was hard, hearing this just made it slightly harder. She was confused and scared, wanting all of this to end so she wouldn't have to decide. Though Asuka knew she had to... she felt like she knew what side she was on, but didn't want to go through with it because of the consequences. She spoke as she crossed her arms❦...
"You're willing to kill your own brother to stop the government from going through with their plans... that's absurd! Who's to say that if they lost that great asset, they wouldn't try and find another or possibly create one? You're being ridiculous, humans won't use us as weapons, you can't know that for certain."
...♅Akira sighed and replied as the damages were fully repaired♅...

“ They can try and find another asset, I will kill them too. You're being naive.. Humans would of course use those with powers as weapons. All they have to do is tell them to do something, using the chips in their heads as a threat. Humans who gain too much power tend to become corrupt, and strive to gain more power through either fear, threats or violence, most of the time all three. It's happened many times throughout history, I've seen it with my own eyes. I know that this is exactly how this scenario is gonna turn out, with death and destruction. Kenji came here to kill me, so I responded in kind. ”

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami gulps and nods, when Paris pulled her close her blush reddened, she followed his lead like she was told, every once in a while she would glance down to make sure she wouldn't step on his shoes because that would be very embarrassing, after she got the hang out it she smiled happily up at Paris ⚅...
He twirled her, then pulled her into a deep dip. He smiled at her for the brief moment, then pulled her back up and into him again. The dance continued for the entire song as he felt the world melt away and lost himself to the dance with her.

@Mayyflower

((To lazy... xD ))

Ken finished up his jelly donut and smiled at Kelsey. "Hey... Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked her.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked back at him, quickly glancing at the arm that was now around her then back at him before nodding "Okay...thank you" she said quietly.
...♮ Luke chuckled and moved his arm and nods ♮...

"No problem"

TheDragoon said:
((To lazy... xD ))
Ken finished up his jelly donut and smiled at Kelsey. "Hey... Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked her.
( xD )

Kelsey's eye's widened and her face turned red "a d-date? y-yeah s-sure" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times as he hugged her before hugging him back as she smiled "I know" she said softly, though his words were soothing for a moment, they then brought back her thoughts from earlier her eyes flickered which didn't help matters "....Roy?" She said as she pulled away from the hug slowly "I-If I get too troublesome to hide because well, you know why....I want you to go find somewhere else to hide without me.." She said quietly "I don't want both of us arrested or worse...." She said as she then looked down
Roland was about to close his eyes and just enjoy their closeness before Dakota pulled away and said his name. When she said what came next he filled with some many emotions his head spun, but one came out on top, the feeling of being hurt, he told her before he'd fight every single god out there if it meant being with her.... "NO, DON'T YOU DARE ASK THAT!" he yelled as tears started to form in his eyes as he looked at her, his mixed emotions dancing in his voice as his tried his best to try and hide his tears "Did my promises mean nothing to you? Have i really seemed like the guy who just gives up on those he cares for!?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "alright" she said.
Misaki stopped walking and turned her head to look behind her "what?"
Roman nodded and grabbed Mal's hand. "Yeah." He said as he walked out of the room.

Alejandro stopped, looking at his sister. He sighed quietly, "What's wrong with you? Why are you so upset?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back