• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Keiji shook his head, "Oh... That sucks..." he said, looking at the window. "If that's the case there isn't much I can do." He told her.
Dylan curled up on her side, facing away from him" you shoulda just let me die Keiji " she said , not really meaning it, she still wanted a life but it was so hard to even start having one with this going on

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Probably... You know how aya gets when she feels her brother is avoiding her." Thana said back
O

Blake smiled when she started to wash his back

River was sitting there next to her leaning agains the head board of the bed his hand still holding hers

"Yep most every one I know went or is going to the school." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "I always wondered what made her cling to him like that. It feels like a mystery... Hey! How about we find out when we get back?"

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki's smile disappeared as she looked at Alejandro "what does that mean?" she asked.

Mal looked at Alejandro "it's just until this whole ordeal passes by" she said
Alejandro sighed and looked at his mom, "What if it doesn't? What if we have to live our libes knowing we can't truly be happy?" He asked.

Roman shook hihis head, "We will live our lives the way they deserve to be lived. But like your mother said, it's just until this passes. As for now we see how things play out."

Sixxx said:
Dylan curled up on her side, facing away from him" you shoulda just let me die Keiji " she said , not really meaning it, she still wanted a life but it was so hard to even start having one with this going on
@Roman
Keiji frowned, "You're my best friend... I can't let you die." He said. "I don't want to see my friends get hurt.. Especially the friend who took me into her home and puts up with a knuckle head like me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Probably... You know how aya gets when she feels her brother is avoiding her." Thana said back
O

River was sitting there next to her leaning agains the head board of the bed his hand still holding hers

[/QUOTE]
...✿Blake only felt the scrub and sometimes Emiko's chest on his back✿...

Roman said:
"Well let's go find one." Ken said, holding the fishing rod in one hand and a fisherman's cap in the other. "Oddly I'm prepared for this."
''well your just summoning stuff really''

...⊹Airi said with a giggle⊹...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori watched as he slid the goggles over to her, and she picked them up to inspect them without thinking too much on it picked them up, once more inspecting it within her hands. Maybe it would be nice to keep this, after all. It would serve as a reminder that she had Masahi back in her life. So Kaori smiled as she reached for another slice of pizza, glancing over at him. Besides, with his job he probably couldnt carry stuff like this around, so now that he was staying here she could keep it here for him without an issue. Taking a bite, Kaori soon responded☆...
"Well alright then. That's settled. Also,, nice decision on the pizza. It's good."
...♝Masahi chuckled as Kaori talked, though she wasn't wrong, the pizza was rather tasty. He then realized she was looking at the goggles and he couldn't help but wonder if they were bringing her any fond memories, for him it was just something that he seemingly could and couldn't remember at the same time, so maybe if he just gave it form it would stop bothering him as much as it usually did. Who knows, maybe he'll just find himself working more on them some day, just wasting the time away while painting them, giving them color while spending a lazy afternoon with Kaori... What was he even thinking? Like life would just let something that happen. After casting those thoughts aside for the moment Masahi smiled before grabbing another slice himself♝...

"Well, i had to find a way to provide breakfast and make up for wasting a few of your eggs."

Roman said:
Keiji frowned, "You're my best friend... I can't let you die." He said. "I don't want to see my friends get hurt.. Especially the friend who took me into her home and puts up with a knuckle head like me."
She gave him a small laugh and wiped away tears, wincing as she sat up, her stomach still acheig and sore she hugged him " thank you"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well your just summoning stuff really''
...⊹Airi said with a giggle⊹...
Ken chuckled and put the hat on Airi's head, "No I'm not." He said, laughing lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota simply rolled her eyes a little and giggled before they reached the station and went up to the entrance.
Roland started to look around inside of the station before spotting the area with snacks and he went there to looks for any chips he may like before looking over at Dakota "Grab anything you like." he called over to her.

O

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him, her eye's trailing down to their hand's. her face turned a bright shade of pink.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A-are you using two different scrubbers?" He asked nervously

[/QUOTE]
''no just one. but some of the suds get on my chest so im using my chest as well..''

...✿She said blushing that he actually found out about it✿...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at him in shock before shaking her head. Kenji already looked like he was stopped by the time she arrived, so there was more to it than just stopping him. Besides, why would Kenji try and kill Akira? What happened between the two of them to start this type of conflict. She wanted answers and she wanted them now. Asuka soon spoke❦...
"Kenji was already down and didn't look like he fight. If Lumina hadn't have shown up, you were going to kill him weren't you... Why?"
...♅Akira turned to Asuka and replied as he began repairing the damages that had been caused to the area around them. At the same time, the dead bodies that were littered around the ground burst into black flames and soon broke down, becoming one with the wind and vanishing out of existence♅...

“ Yes, I was. Killing Kenji is the only way to make sure that the government won't go through with their plans to chip ever being with powers. If they succeed, they will no doubt start using those with powers as tools of war. I will not let that happen. ”

-----------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Hearing his screams, Lumina couldn't help but almost immediately start crying harder. Hurting him was the last thing she wanted, and it was like another shot through the chest of pain to hear the screams come from something she she was doing. But she couldn't just let his arm bleed out either. So as she held him, she felt her body start to become more overcome with crying, hating the entire situation♤...
"I-Im so s-sorry.."
...ΨKenji remained unconscious within Lumina's arms, his body desperately attempting to replace the blood he had lostΨ...

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed and looked at his mom, "What if it doesn't? What if we have to live our libes knowing we can't truly be happy?" He asked.

Roman shook hihis head, "We will live our lives the way they deserve to be lived. But like your mother said, it's just until this passes. As for now we see how things play out."
Misaki sat there confused but silent.

Mal nodded "exactly like your father said." she said.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just looked around them, taking in the scenery. She had never seen so many pretty lights in one place before. And they were part of nature? If that was the case, nature was amazing! She glanced up at Len with almost an expression of awe before he suddenly let go of her hand as they made it into the clearing. As soon as they were disconnected Lilliana tensed up a bit, not knowing what he was doing as he sat down in the clearing. The small girl could only stare at him until an owl came out what seemed like nowhere, causing her to jump a bit. To her surprise it glided down close to Len until it landed on his shoulder, and once again her expression as she looked at him was filled with awe, but this time with hints of fear♧...
...♖Len simply smiled at Lilliana before reaching up and rubbing under the owls beak causing the owl to make close to a humming sound as it closed it's eyes. After that Len stood up and the owl stayed on his should as he reached down and grabbed Lilliana's hand and smiling♖...

"Y'know Lily, this owl on my should is more frightened of you than you are of it."

...♖And with that Len raised Lilliana's hand to touch the owls head while being slow and gentle about it♖...

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at him, her eye's trailing down to their hand's. her face turned a bright shade of pink.
River say fast asleep as he held tightly to her hand before he mumbled in his sleep. "Your important to me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no just one. but some of the suds get on my chest so im using my chest as well..''
...✿She said blushing that he actually found out about it✿...
"I-oh." He said embarased

Roman said:
Talia soon turned all the way around and sighed quietly. She was hoping she wouldn't embarrass herself....Hopefully she didn't. "Sure... I can help you." She said, putting her hands behind as she walked over to the girl. "Welcome to our school. Let's get you to the office." She said softly. Talia already felt sick in the stomach. It wsd either work on her people skills are vomit trying.

✢Elora✢

Elora sighed in relief that she wasn't completely rejected of help. It's happened to her before and she usually got pretty irritated by that, sometime to the point that she would yell at the person or say she'd stomp on them. Thankfully this girl was nice enough to help her. "Thanks~ So, what's it like here? Anything fun to do?" Elora asked, taking the pipe out of her mouth and holding it now.

Sixxx said:
She gave him a small laugh and wiped away tears, wincing as she sat up, her stomach still acheig and sore she hugged him " thank you"
"You're crazy for thinking I'd let you die, Dylan." Keiji said. "So my good friend, stay alive. You have a lot to live for." He said, hugging her back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River say fast asleep as he held tightly to her hand before he mumbled in his sleep. "Your important to me."
"I-oh." He said embarased

[/QUOTE]
''well it should be alright with you. i mean we did just did...it last night''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty then~'' (oh yeah, i forgot about Azusa and Helena...)
(((( I sort of forgot too ))))

Ken laughed lightly and made another ht appear, putting that one on his head, "I wonder where we'll find the lake." He said, looking around.

Roman said:
(((( I sort of forgot too ))))
Ken laughed lightly and made another ht appear, putting that one on his head, "I wonder where we'll find the lake." He said, looking around.
should we put Airi and Ken on hold while we do Azusa and Helena? they were kinda shopping for Helena's bikini and clothes)

''yeah...i wish i knew..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back