• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then nodded before reaching for and grabbing Dakota's hand before continuing to walk towards the gas station "Why are you thanking me now? You've done most of the traveling for us so far." he said before smiling back at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota tilted her head before giggling "That doesn't mean I shouldn't thank you~" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just smiled slightly as he went to the bathroom and started the shower

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon got the towels and placed it on the counter in the bathroom✿...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head before giggling "That doesn't mean I shouldn't thank you~" she said with a smile.
Roland sighed then looked back at her "Yeah yeah yeah, but you still did most of the traveling for us." he said before walking to the station.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled happily at him her eyes closed as she giggled mischievously and grabed one of his hands and they both appeared at the park. "I like my way." She said to him with a teasing grin

[/QUOTE]
Madurai looked around at the park and said "This is a nice park have you ever been here"

Roman said:
Keiji sighed, "What the hell just happened? Why did they just do that and wh were they?" He asked.
~~~~~~~

"Well I know I'm gonna survive, but I just want to hurry up and see what you wanna show me." Hayate said, with a sigh. "You had got me all excited about it and now I'm all excited."

~~~~~~~~

Talia's body had tensed up when being called upon. She was almost off school grounds and was hoping she'd get out of there before being noticed. She soon turned her head so the girl was in her sights again. She didn't know what to say, since most of tthe time she was quiet when around others that weren't her parents or teachers. Talia slowly opened her mouth, speaking quietly, "Y-Yes? Is there something you need?" She asked, hoping she wouldn't be called out for staring.

~~~~~~~

Alex sighed and gently placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder and shook her lightly, "Yuki... Wake up. Sleeping in a bathtub can be dangerous."

~~~~~~

Ken smiled and put his arm around Airi, "So... Is it like Earth? You know... All the same resources and stuff..."

~~~~~~

Roman opened the door and blinked at sight. Alejandro was just sitting there, with his head propped up on his hand. He then noticed he was looking at them in the corner of his eye.

tumblr_mhbkjgzBZm1rkbfsjo1_500.png

Alejandro sighed, "Why didn't you knock?" He asked.
''you could say that...but with more...unusual plants and animals. and landscapes''

Roman said:
Keiji sighed, "What the hell just happened? Why did they just do that and wh were they?" He asked.
~~~~~~~

"Well I know I'm gonna survive, but I just want to hurry up and see what you wanna show me." Hayate said, with a sigh. "You had got me all excited about it and now I'm all excited."

~~~~~~~~

Talia's body had tensed up when being called upon. She was almost off school grounds and was hoping she'd get out of there before being noticed. She soon turned her head so the girl was in her sights again. She didn't know what to say, since most of tthe time she was quiet when around others that weren't her parents or teachers. Talia slowly opened her mouth, speaking quietly, "Y-Yes? Is there something you need?" She asked, hoping she wouldn't be called out for staring.

~~~~~~~

Alex sighed and gently placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder and shook her lightly, "Yuki... Wake up. Sleeping in a bathtub can be dangerous."

~~~~~~

Ken smiled and put his arm around Airi, "So... Is it like Earth? You know... All the same resources and stuff..."

~~~~~~

Roman opened the door and blinked at sight. Alejandro was just sitting there, with his head propped up on his hand. He then noticed he was looking at them in the corner of his eye.

Thana giggled happily at him. "Then that just means its gonna be worth it." She said softly

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon got the towels and placed it on the counter in the bathroom✿...
Blake smiled and gestured towards the shower. "Lady's first." He said softly

Apache said:
Madurai looked around at the park and said "This is a nice park have you ever been here"
"Yeah I've been here once or twice with my mothers and sister." She said as she looked around her tail whipping about behind her excitedly

The actors and actresses had finished the scene, when some strange and rousing music started. The orchestra started with the tinging of the bell, then the audience started to clap in time with the music. Paris was practically on the edge of his seat to this music.

[media]

[/media]
@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you could say that...but with more...unusual plants and animals. and landscapes''
Ken nodded, "I see... Think we'd run into any of these plants and animals? Im curious to how rheythey behave now." He said, shrugging a little.

Roman said:
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Dylan sighed " probably family, or people paid by my family, that was only a warning... Somethig much worse is coming "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and gestured towards the shower. "Lady's first." He said softly
"Yeah I've been here once or twice with my mothers and sister." She said as she looked around her tail whipping about behind her excitedly

[/QUOTE]
"Oh do you know anyone here" Madurai said with a curious face Madurai stomach growled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana giggled happily at him. "Then that just means its gonna be worth it." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate laughed lightly, "It better be. I'm not very big on false surprises, Thana." He said softly. "But lets try and get this over with... We do have to get back to the kids."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River looked at kyoko when she graved his hand and smiled more before he blushed and slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to her four head then pulled away

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko continued holding his hand, feeling a lot more comfortable in her sleep.

Apache said:
"Oh do you know anyone here" Madurai said with a curious face Madurai stomach growled.
"We'll me and my family love in this massive house with a bunch of other supernaturals so yup." She said hapoily

Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed " probably family, or people paid by my family, that was only a warning... Somethig much worse is coming "
Keiji shook his head, "Oh... That sucks..." he said, looking at the window. "If that's the case there isn't much I can do." He told her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and gestured towards the shower. "Lady's first." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko nodded before she entered the shower, soon turning around and waiting for Blake✿...

Mayyflower said:
(Oh yea xD )
Luke followed her inside and sat on the couch
Kairassi turned on the TV as she passed before going to the kitchen to get some food.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''probably...''
"Alright.. Let's try and make things a little more exciting. Why don't we do something fun, like race or something like that?" Ken asked. "We just seem so bored and stuff."

Roman said:
Hayate laughed lightly, "It better be. I'm not very big on false surprises, Thana." He said softly. "But lets try and get this over with... We do have to get back to the kids."
"I know hey how are they anyways?" She asked as they flew

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko continued holding his hand, feeling a lot more comfortable in her sleep.
River chuckled a little. "I guess I'm not leaving tonight." He said as he just sat there with her

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko nodded before she entered the shower, soon turning around and waiting for Blake✿...
Blake smiled as he got it as well and smiled at her

Roman said:
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Misaki looked at Alejandro before looking at their parent's and smiling, having the complete opposite reaction of her brother "Hi~"

Mal blinked and looked between them, soon looking at Roman to see how he had reacted.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll me and my family love in this massive house with a bunch of other supernaturals so yup

[/QUOTE]
Madurai looked in shock"you live in a mansion Madurai said with a surprised face"i just moved so i live in a little home"he said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know hey how are they anyways?" She asked as they flew
River chuckled a little. "I guess I'm not leaving tonight." He said as he just sat there with her

[/QUOTE]
(do you wanna timeskip to when she wakes up? xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know hey how are they anyways?" She asked as they flew

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, "They're fine.. We all live together, so you didn't have to ask me that question." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back