• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know hey how are they anyways?" She asked as they flew
River chuckled a little. "I guess I'm not leaving tonight." He said as he just sat there with her

Blake smiled as he got it as well and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
''shall i wash your back?''

Apache said:
Madurai looked in shock"you live in a mansion Madurai said with a surprised face"i just moved so i live in a little home"he said.
"We'll when you know the people we live with its not surprising we love in a mansion. I'm suprised we don't live in a castle to be truthful." She said to him

LunaCrosby said:
(do you wanna timeskip to when she wakes up? xD )
(Sure)

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, "They're fine.. We all live together, so you didn't have to ask me that question." He said, rubbing the back of his head.
"I actually haven't seen them." She said quietly to him

Mayyflower said:
Nona chuckled. "Come on" she says. "You can ride on my back If you want" she says
Doragon shook his head. "Nah, you don't need to go to that kind of trouble, besides, I'm kinda heavy..." He chuckled and started back for the hospital room.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi turned on the TV as she passed before going to the kitchen to get some food.
Luke watched her walk into the kitchen before smiling and shaking his head, he then turned to the tv

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki looked at Alejandro before looking at their parent's and smiling, having the complete opposite reaction of her brother "Hi~"

Mal blinked and looked between them, soon looking at Roman to see how he had reacted.
"Hey Misaki~" Roman said, waving at her. Roman then looked at Alejandro, a rock appearing in his hand. "I'm your dad. Act like it." He said, tossing the rock at his head.

Alejandro froze the rock and sighed, "I'm just a little upset. I've heard you and mom talking about us not being able to live our lives freely because of some stupid rule."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake blushed just a little before speaking. "S-sure." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon went behind him, got the scrub and put some soap on it before scrubbing Blake's back✿...

TheDragoon said:
Doragon shook his head. "Nah, you don't need to go to that kind of trouble, besides, I'm kinda heavy..." He chuckled and started back for the hospital room.
"Its really wouldn't be a problem, I have a strong back but okay" she says following him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll when you know the people we live with its not surprising we love in a mansion. I'm suprised we don't live in a castle to be truthful." She said to him
(Sure)

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, "I see them everyday. Satoshi usually goes to the human realm though and Aya... Well I see her at least twice a day. Maybe she's upset that Satoshi is never home that much."

Roman said:
Keiji sighed, "What the hell just happened? Why did they just do that and wh were they?" He asked.
~~~~~~~

"Well I know I'm gonna survive, but I just want to hurry up and see what you wanna show me." Hayate said, with a sigh. "You had got me all excited about it and now I'm all excited."

~~~~~~~~

Talia's body had tensed up when being called upon. She was almost off school grounds and was hoping she'd get out of there before being noticed. She soon turned her head so the girl was in her sights again. She didn't know what to say, since most of tthe time she was quiet when around others that weren't her parents or teachers. Talia slowly opened her mouth, speaking quietly, "Y-Yes? Is there something you need?" She asked, hoping she wouldn't be called out for staring.

~~~~~~~

Alex sighed and gently placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder and shook her lightly, "Yuki... Wake up. Sleeping in a bathtub can be dangerous."

~~~~~~

Ken smiled and put his arm around Airi, "So... Is it like Earth? You know... All the same resources and stuff..."

~~~~~~

Roman opened the door and blinked at sight. Alejandro was just sitting there, with his head propped up on his hand. He then noticed he was looking at them in the corner of his eye.

tumblr_mhbkjgzBZm1rkbfsjo1_500.png

Alejandro sighed, "Why didn't you knock?" He asked.

?Elora?

Elora had almost not heard her with how quiet she was talking, but thankfully she did. Looking at the girl, she gave her the most inviting smile she could muster, which wasn't much. "Would you mind showing me to the office? I don't know where it is, since I'm new and all." She said with the wave of her hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll when you know the people we live with its not surprising we love in a mansion. I'm suprised we don't live in a castle to be truthful." She said to him
(Sure)

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko slowly opened her eye's, staring in front of her a bit before sitting up.

(Sure)

[/QUOTE]
Madurai laughed and said"do you no many people at the school"?

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...could we try fishing?''
Ken blinked, he was surprised to hear Airi suggest fishing. In his opinion, she looked like she'd never indulge in fishing. "Sure." Ken said, making a fishing rod appear in his hand.

Mayyflower said:
Luke watched her walk into the kitchen before smiling and shaking his head, he then turned to the tv
"Hey, what do you wanna eat?" She asked as she peered around the doorway, her eyes then settling on the TV as a news report came on. "What the..."

((Just so they know about the event xD ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi let out a yawn before taking another bite of his slice, looking over a Kaori a small smirk arrived upon his lips, thinking his questioning and her answers would only go around in circles he simply slid the wooden goggles over to her before what almost seemed like hesitation hit him before letting go of them, it was almost like he was giving away a part of himself, but he knew he wouldn't have any use for them and they'd only be extra luggage that he'd have to one day get rid of anyways, so really if anything, leaving them here with Kaori was the best action he could take with them. After letting go of them Masahi didn't really move his arm for a moment or so as he looked at them then looked up at Kaori and smiled before speaking softly♝...
"Well, i guess i'll do that rather than try to get a solid answer from you."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori watched as he slid the goggles over to her, and she picked them up to inspect them without thinking too much on it picked them up, once more inspecting it within her hands. Maybe it would be nice to keep this, after all. It would serve as a reminder that she had Masahi back in her life. So Kaori smiled as she reached for another slice of pizza, glancing over at him. Besides, with his job he probably couldnt carry stuff like this around, so now that he was staying here she could keep it here for him without an issue. Taking a bite, Kaori soon responded☆...

"Well alright then. That's settled. Also,, nice decision on the pizza. It's good."

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora had almost not heard her with how quiet she was talking, but thankfully she did. Looking at the girl, she gave her the most inviting smile she could muster, which wasn't much. "Would you mind showing me to the office? I don't know where it is, since I'm new and all." She said with the wave of her hand.

Talia soon turned all the way around and sighed quietly. She was hoping she wouldn't embarrass herself....Hopefully she didn't. "Sure... I can help you." She said, putting her hands behind as she walked over to the girl. "Welcome to our school. Let's get you to the office." She said softly. Talia already felt sick in the stomach. It wsd either work on her people skills are vomit trying.

Roman said:
Ken blinked, he was surprised to hear Airi suggest fishing. In his opinion, she looked like she'd never indulge in fishing. "Sure." Ken said, making a fishing rod appear in his hand.
''alright...but first we'll probably have to find a lake first..''

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, "I see them everyday. Satoshi usually goes to the human realm though and Aya... Well I see her at least twice a day. Maybe she's upset that Satoshi is never home that much."
"Probably... You know how aya gets when she feels her brother is avoiding her." Thana said back

O

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon went behind him, got the scrub and put some soap on it before scrubbing Blake's back✿...
Blake smiled when she started to wash his back

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko slowly opened her eye's, staring in front of her a bit before sitting up.
River was sitting there next to her leaning agains the head board of the bed his hand still holding hers

Apache said:
Madurai laughed and said"do you no many people at the school"?
"Yep most every one I know went or is going to the school." She said happily

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♖Len smiled back at her, glad the she didn't know that the only reason for his confidence was that there weren't any other people around that would almost automatically think him different because of his ears and ever curious eyes, really, he would be worst than her probably, anytime in the past when he went to the park or something like that people would give him weird looks and glares, so he forced himself to stay away and alone, so having someone besides his direct family accept him was great. After a few minutes of walking Len found an open enough spot to call some more animals in, so he looked back at Lilliana before letting go of her hand and sitting down before calling out with his mind once more and a gray owl came gliding down from the trees and landed on his shoulders♖...

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana just looked around them, taking in the scenery. She had never seen so many pretty lights in one place before. And they were part of nature? If that was the case, nature was amazing! She glanced up at Len with almost an expression of awe before he suddenly let go of her hand as they made it into the clearing. As soon as they were disconnected Lilliana tensed up a bit, not knowing what he was doing as he sat down in the clearing. The small girl could only stare at him until an owl came out what seemed like nowhere, causing her to jump a bit. To her surprise it glided down close to Len until it landed on his shoulder, and once again her expression as she looked at him was filled with awe, but this time with hints of fear♧...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then looked back at her "Yeah yeah yeah, but you still did most of the traveling for us." he said before walking to the station.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota simply rolled her eyes a little and giggled before they reached the station and went up to the entrance.

Roman said:
"Hey Misaki~" Roman said, waving at her. Roman then looked at Alejandro, a rock appearing in his hand. "I'm your dad. Act like it." He said, tossing the rock at his head.

Alejandro froze the rock and sighed, "I'm just a little upset. I've heard you and mom talking about us not being able to live our lives freely because of some stupid rule."
Misaki's smile disappeared as she looked at Alejandro "what does that mean?" she asked.

Mal looked at Alejandro "it's just until this whole ordeal passes by" she said

Nonalaka said:
"Hey, what do you wanna eat?" She asked as she peered around the doorway, her eyes then settling on the TV as a news report came on. "What the..."
((Just so they know about the event xD ))
( xD okay )

Luke blinked as he watched tv. "Are you serious?" he asks a little annoyed

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...but first we'll probably have to find a lake first..''
"Well let's go find one." Ken said, holding the fishing rod in one hand and a fisherman's cap in the other. "Oddly I'm prepared for this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back