• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki sat there confused but silent.
Mal nodded "exactly like your father said." she said.
"Dad isn't sitting back to watch. I heard him say he's going to fight. I want to fight to." Alejandro said, with a determined look.

Roman looked at Mal and then Alejandro. "Mal?"

Mayyflower said:
( xD okay )
Luke blinked as he watched tv. "Are you serious?" he asks a little annoyed
Kairassi soon came into the living room and sat on the couch as she watched the news report "This...This has to be a joke right? T-This is ridiculous!" She said as she looked over at him with a worried look.

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora sighed in relief that she wasn't completely rejected of help. It's happened to her before and she usually got pretty irritated by that, sometime to the point that she would yell at the person or say she'd stomp on them. Thankfully this girl was nice enough to help her. "Thanks~ So, what's it like here? Anything fun to do?" Elora asked, taking the pipe out of her mouth and holding it now.

Talia thought about the girl's question. Her stomach still felt weird and when she opened her mouth to speak it only felt worst. She sighed a little before nodding, "Yeah, but I wouldn't consider the school a very safe place at the moment." She said. "With the new law being passed none of us specials are safe."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland started to look around inside of the station before spotting the area with snacks and he went there to looks for any chips he may like before looking over at Dakota "Grab anything you like." he called over to her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled and nodded before looking around soon spotting a candy bar she liked and a bottle of soda. "Alright I'm fine with this"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded before looking around soon spotting a candy bar she liked and a bottle of soda. "Alright I'm fine with this"
Roland ended up grabbing a bag of bugles and a bottle of Dr. Pepper before looking over at Dakota "Okay, you could wait outside if you want." he said softly as he grabbed the two things Dakota picked out then went over to the cashier, soon buying the things then asking about where to call about a taxi.

Tzz

Roman said:
"You're crazy for thinking I'd let you die, Dylan." Keiji said. "So my good friend, stay alive. You have a lot to live for." He said, hugging her back.
" so what do we do now " she looking at him

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi soon came into the living room and sat on the couch as she watched the news report "This...This has to be a joke right? T-This is ridiculous!" She said as she looked over at him with a worried look.
Luke looked over at her. "Dont worry, It will be okay" he says with a nod

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River say fast asleep as he held tightly to her hand before he mumbled in his sleep. "Your important to me."
"I-oh." He said embarased

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face reddened even more as she heard what he said, not knowing what could have brought that up.

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at her. "Dont worry, It will be okay" he says with a nod
Kairassi shook her head as she leaned back on the couch and sighed "I-I don't want a stupid chip in my head." She said before glancing over at him "I can't see how it'll be okay"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland ended up grabbing a bag of bugles and a bottle of Dr. Pepper before looking over at Dakota "Okay, you could wait outside if you want." he said softly as he grabbed the two things Dakota picked out then went over to the cashier, soon buying the things then asking about where to call about a taxi.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay" Dakota nodded and waited outside for him to finish paying.

Mayyflower said:
"Its really wouldn't be a problem, I have a strong back but okay" she says following him
Doragon opened the door to Hanran's hospital room silently.

Hanran was still fast asleep.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, okay" Dakota nodded and waited outside for him to finish paying.
Roland walked outside a few minutes later and was on the phone for a couple minutes after that, once he hung up the phone he smiled at Dakota and handed her the soda and candy bar she had picked out "Well, a taxi should be here in about ten minutes, though we're just gonna stay in a motel till morning." he said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon opened the door to Hanran's hospital room silently.
Hanran was still fast asleep.
Nona went over to Rin who was also still asleep, she jumped up on her and layed down on her chest.

Rin instantly wrapped her arms around Nona

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland walked outside a few minutes later and was on the phone for a couple minutes after that, once he hung up the phone he smiled at Dakota and handed her the soda and candy bar she had picked out "Well, a taxi should be here in about ten minutes, though we're just gonna stay in a motel till morning." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota took the soda and candy bar "Thanks" she said with a smile, nodding when he spoke of the motel "Alright" she said quietly "I remember being on the road like this before I came to the school, of course I had no destination like we have" she said with a small laugh "My stepmom and I had a huge row and she told me to leave...I stupidly grabbed whatever clothes money and what not and ran off, It took Colin a week to find me" she said as she thought back on it "It seems so silly to me now what I did but back then I thought I knew what I was doing." She said as she glanced to the road.

HimeragiSeiker said:
should we put Airi and Ken on hold while we do Azusa and Helena? they were kinda shopping for Helena's bikini and clothes)
''yeah...i wish i knew..''
Ken chuckled, "You know more about the place than I do, so that makes you the designated guide."

(((( Sure can you start? ))))

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi shook her head as she leaned back on the couch and sighed "I-I don't want a stupid chip in my head." She said before glancing over at him "I can't see how it'll be okay"
"It will be okay because I can either protect you, or we could just go into hiding, your choice" he says

Mayyflower said:
"It will be okay because I can either protect you, or we could just go into hiding, your choice" he says
"I don't expect you to protect me, you need to worry about yourself" she said as she looked over at him before then looking at the ground "Though, I don't really know anywhere to hide..." She said, trying to think.

Nonalaka said:
"I don't expect you to protect me, you need to worry about yourself" she said as she looked over at him before then looking at the ground "Though, I don't really know anywhere to hide..." She said, trying to think.
Luke shook his head. "Nah I dont need to worry about myself, becaue the only thing that can actually kill me is a certain weapon that isnt even on earth" he says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira turned to Asuka and replied as he began repairing the damages that had been caused to the area around them. At the same time, the dead bodies that were littered around the ground burst into black flames and soon broke down, becoming one with the wind and vanishing out of existence♅...
“ Yes, I was. Killing Kenji is the only way to make sure that the government won't go through with their plans to chip every being with powers. If they succeed, they will no doubt start using those with powers as tools of war. I will not let that happen. ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji remained unconscious within Lumina's arms, his body desperately attempting to replace the blood he had lostΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...❦So that's what it had all boiled down to, who thought what was right when it came to the governments new law. It was clear for Asuka to see now that while Kenji sided with the government, Akira opposed it. While her decision on what to do was hard, hearing this just made it slightly harder. She was confused and scared, wanting all of this to end so she wouldn't have to decide. Though Asuka knew she had to... she felt like she knew what side she was on, but didn't want to go through with it because of the consequences. She spoke as she crossed her arms❦...

"You're willing to kill your own brother to stop the government from going through with their plans... that's absurd! Who's to say that if they lost that great asset, they wouldn't try and find another or possibly create one? You're being ridiculous, humans won't use us as weapons, you can't know that for certain."

Roman said:
"Dad isn't sitting back to watch. I heard him say he's going to fight. I want to fight to." Alejandro said, with a determined look.

Roman looked at Mal and then Alejandro. "Mal?"
Mal looked at Alejandro "do you even know how to control your power's?"

Misaki looked at everyone fight?... she thought.

Sixxx said:
Tzz
" so what do we do now " she looking at him
Keiji shrugged, "That's up to you." He said with a smile. "I suggest rest though... For you at least."

Mayyflower said:
Luke shook his head. "Nah I dont need to worry about myself, becaue the only thing that can actually kill me is a certain weapon that isnt even on earth" he says
Kairassi nodded "Right" she said quietly "But they'll be supernaturals on their side to, what if they find that weapon?" Sounding worried still, which was weird to see, since she never really got that way normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back