• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Talia turned to face the girl, finally feeling as if she was perfectly fine to have a conversation. She nodded in agreement, her hands now at her sides instead if behind her. She spoke, her voice now at it's natural tone, "True... That's why many plan to do something and well others want to help them do so. I'm still deciding if I want to fight but I highly doubt my dad or mom will let me."

✢Elora✢

Elora rolled her eyes at the mention of parents, mostly because she wasn't very fond of hers. If anything, she hated them with a growing passion. They all seemed to care about themselves and their nobility then Elora. Her parents never so much as cared about her opinion when they bargained her off to rich and noble families to their sons. It was ridiculous in her opinion and was glad to have escaped the many male suitors she had. Elora soon sighed, "I'd just do what I want it I were you. If you wanna fight, fight. But if you want your parents views, then why not ask them about it? One of them might say yes or they'll both say no."

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke nods and smiled back before looking over at the TV and then back at Kairassi and shook his head ♮...
"Nah, they didn't ruin our fun, we can still have fun for a little bit"
Kairassi smiled " Well I suppose we can!~" she said happily before standing up "Oh, you like pizza, right?" She asked "Cause that's all I really have to make at the moment" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled at the news of both him being okay, and that they were safe here "Well that's a relief to here" she said with a smile before he spoke again, stroking her face as he did so, causing her cheeks to turn a pale pink "T-Thank you for your concern, I was worried about you too..."
"Well I will speak to grandfather, and see if we can take an empty house." he said as he kept the towel over his face. "Thank you for worrying about me. I really do not deserve it." he said blushing under the towel.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before gulping and looking slightly away from her then letting go of her shoulders "Y'know.... i wish that..... i wish that we cou-" he was cut off by the sound of a car horn going off as the taxi he called for pulled up to the side of the road.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stared at him as he spoke before she heard the car horn, causing her to look around "Oh, taxi's here" she said before glancing back to him. "I guess its time to go"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Well I will speak to grandfather, and see if we can take an empty house." he said as he kept the towel over his face. "Thank you for worrying about me. I really do not deserve it." he said blushing under the towel.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini tilted her head and frowned a little "What're you saying? You saved us more than once, of course you deserve it, don't say such daft things" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him as he spoke before she heard the car horn, causing her to look around "Oh, taxi's here" she said before glancing back to him. "I guess its time to go"
Roland nodded before offering a weary smile once again "Yeah, lets go." he said as he walked over to the taxi and opened up the door for Dakota and waited for her to get in.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before offering a weary smile once again "Yeah, lets go." he said as he walked over to the taxi and opened up the door for Dakota and waited for her to get in.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded, offering a small smile before getting into the taxi and thanking him.

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora rolled her eyes at the mention of parents, mostly because she wasn't very fond of hers. If anything, she hated them with a growing passion. They all seemed to care about themselves and their nobility then Elora. Her parents never so much as cared about her opinion when they bargained her off to rich and noble families to their sons. It was ridiculous in her opinion and was glad to have escaped the many male suitors she had. Elora soon sighed, "I'd just do what I want it I were you. If you wanna fight, fight. But if you want your parents views, then why not ask them about it? One of them might say yes or they'll both say no."

Talia didn't really know if just acting on her own was the best idea. She always looked to Taylor and Celia for their opinions since they were her parents, but even though it didn't seem that way, it was her fight too. She decided it was time to break her shell and do what she wanted. "You know what... I'll do what I want this time. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I was helping anyways."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded, offering a small smile before getting into the taxi and thanking him.
Roland closed the door before walking over to the other side and getting in, once seated Roland rattled off the address of the motel to the taxi driver before he nodded and started driving after he closed the visor that allowed them to talk. Once Roland was sure the taxi drive couldn't hear them Roland turned to face Dakota "Sorry for yelling at you earlier....."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah I just never expected it that's all." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...alright. just expect this every time i scrub your back''

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "You know more about the place than I do, so that makes you the designated guide."
(((( Sure can you start? ))))
kk)))

...✦Azusa soon paid for Helena's bikini and clothes. Her clothes and bikini were soon stored into 4 bags which Azusa held. He soon looked at Helena and smiled✦...

''well, we're done here. shall we head home?''

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled " Well I suppose we can!~" she said happily before standing up "Oh, you like pizza, right?" She asked "Cause that's all I really have to make at the moment" she said with a small laugh.
...♮Luke smiled and looked up at her when she stood up, he nods♮...

"It's okay I'm fine with pizza"

Nonalaka said:
Rini tilted her head and frowned a little "What're you saying? You saved us more than once, of course you deserve it, don't say such daft things" she said with a nod.
"Aww..." he started to try and argue the point, but he hurt too much. "But I don't mind saving you guys as long as it is you guys." he said smiling.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland closed the door before walking over to the other side and getting in, once seated Roland rattled off the address of the motel to the taxi driver before he nodded and started driving after he closed the visor that allowed them to talk. Once Roland was sure the taxi drive couldn't hear them Roland turned to face Dakota "Sorry for yelling at you earlier....."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head " Don't be" she said quietly "You were upset at what I said" she said as she looked over at him.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and looked up at her when she stood up, he nods♮...
"It's okay I'm fine with pizza"
Kairassi stretched a little and smiled "Good~" she said happily as she then made her way to the kitchen to put the pizza in the oven.

HimeragiSeiker said:
kk)))
...✦Azusa soon paid for Helena's bikini and clothes. Her clothes and bikini were soon stored into 4 bags which Azusa held. He soon looked at Helena and smiled✦...

''well, we're done here. shall we head home?''
"We should get back as quick as possible. I don't wanna deal with local enforcements... You know we're supernatural to them." Helena said, looking over at him. "Or if we do get caught I'm gonna cut a few up~"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Aww..." he started to try and argue the point, but he hurt too much. "But I don't mind saving you guys as long as it is you guys." he said smiling.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini smiled "Well thank you for looking out for us" she said happily "Its much appreciated, though hopefully things will be peaceful so you don't need to, you need time to heal and whatnot"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head " Don't be" she said quietly "You were upset at what I said" she said as she looked over at him.
Roland nodded and took a breath before forcing a smile "Yeah, but it still doesn't feel right that i did...." he said softly as he reached over to grab her hand, trying to comfort them both.

Mayyflower said:
Nona went over to Rin who was also still asleep, she jumped up on her and layed down on her chest.
Rin instantly wrapped her arms around Nona
Doragon sat next to the door and crossed his arms before going to sleep.

((Now time skip
xD ))

Hanran woke up a couple of hours later, his head spinning a bit. "Ugh..." He said. Everybody had been rushed out because they had preformed a surgery on him a few minutes after Doragon had fell asleep. He had finally had time to wake up.

A doctor came to the front to talk to Rin. "Umm... I have good news and bad news... Which do you want to hear first?" He asked Rin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back