• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Yuna felt her cheeks heat up as he spoke, her ears twitching, oh great he was awake now...this was super awkward "U-Uhm, hi..." She said quietly.
Mako looked at her and his eyes widened, "Oh my! I'm really sorry about this...I uh...I.." he let go of her and quickly got up. His cheeks were flushed with a red color, "I'm really sorry..."

Roman said:
"I hope your gut is 100% right with me. The day she is able to see is the day life will become what it should be for her. She deserves it." Elliot said softly.
Scarlet laid back against the bench "no one deserves to be blind, they all deserve to see the world around them" she said.

Roman said:
"What's wrong with f- Is there something wrong with the fish? If so, maybe we should go to the pool. I'm not really sure if swimming with weird fish is a good idea...!" Helena complained. "Please tell me the fish aren't weird and messed up."
''well...i wouldnt say that...id say their cute''

Roman said:
Alex sighed and gently placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder and shook her lightly, "Yuki... Wake up. Sleeping in a bathtub can be dangerous."
Yuki slowly woke up, "Hmm? What?" she said as she looked up at him. "Oh...I'm sorry I guess I was really tired.." She got out of the bath and grabbed her towel. She walked back to her bed and plopped down on it.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet laid back against the bench "no one deserves to be blind, they all deserve to see the world around them" she said.
Elliot nodded in agreement as the ducks soon came back, walking around the two sat on. "I thought the animals were scared if you." He said with a smile.

tumblr_nn0pszXrmF1rxmnkio1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i wouldnt say that...id say their cute''
"Have you been hallucinating? Where have you ever seen a cure fish?" Helena asked.

Roman said:
Elliot nodded in agreement as the ducks soon came back, walking around the two sat on. "I thought the animals were scared if you." He said with a smile.
tumblr_nn0pszXrmF1rxmnkio1_500.gif
Scarlet looked at the ducks "I thought so too... they might be attached to you for feeding them though." she said, not used to being so close to animal's.

Nanne said:
Yuki slowly woke up, "Hmm? What?" she said as she looked up at him. "Oh...I'm sorry I guess I was really tired.." She got out of the bath and grabbed her towel. She walked back to her bed and plopped down on it.
Alex followed out behind her, "So... You're not gonna get dressed or anything?" He asked sitting beside her. "You can't walk around in a towel all-day.."

Roman said:
"That's what I'm going to consider you until your family is out of the picture. Why can't they just leave you alone?" Keiji asked, placing a hand by the wound. "Is it getting better?"
" it hurts quite a bit still " she said closing her eyes " it will soon " she said hopefully

Roman said:
Alex followed out behind her, "So... You're not gonna get dressed or anything?" He asked sitting beside her. "You can't walk around in a towel all-day.."
"But...I'm tired!!...." she complained with her face in a pillow. "I don't think I feel motivated to do anything right now...nothing exciting is happening..." she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and spoke once more, shortly before he began walking towards a rock tower♅...
“ Like I'm a monster. Even if I don't get involved, there will still be people resisting, dying, fighting. If I am involved, I can end this quickly. The chips will turn into threats. The government will make the super humans and any powered beings bend to their will. What greater threat is there to a chip being within your head, being at the mercy of a man with a temper? The man can pull the kill switch and your gone should you refuse his orders. Mankind is like a child, playing with a new toy. They don't want to regulate the masses' power. They want to control it, use it as a weapon. That's their true agenda. They're simply using the elementary school incident as a way to further their cause and receive more funding. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka watched after him before sighing, she really didn't know what to do anymore. While Akira had made very valid and good points, she still wasn't a hundred percent sure as to what was right. Her decision was split 50/50, either side with the government or join the resistance. Asuka spoke as she turned away, looking towards the area where she had last saw the smoke of where Yoshino had landed❦...

"What? I'd never look at you like that, even if it was kind of like a subconscious thing. I get it, people are going to die either way whether you're involved or not. You say you can end this quickly, then why not just deal with the root of the problem itself and take it up with the one in charge of this whole thing. You're beating around the bush... for what exactly?"

Roman said:
Talia nodded as she listened to her speak. So that's where she got her way with words? Speeches day to day... That sounds pretty cool, considering the fact she's never met a real soldier before. Talia blushed a little when she was called sweetheart. She almost turned beet red when called cute. This literally had her stutter on her words before she could say her name, "I-I'm T-Talia." She said, putting a hand over her own mouth. "I meant Talia. Sorry."

?Elora?

tumblr_nwwfezeZfw1s21xzoo1_500.gif

Elora chuckled lightly as she saw a blush blossom on Talia's cheeks and heard her stutter, which made her cuter in her opinion. Though she was curious to know if she ever got compliments often, to Elora it seemed like that way that she blushed, compliments were at a minimum or she got them every so often. Honestly, she didn't know. Taking her pipe out of her mouth, she held it in her hands as she spoke with a smile, "Talia is a beautiful name, I like it. I'm Elora, but you can call me Eli if you like." She said, shortly before winking at Talia again.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and grabbed his hand and led him out of the theater and towards downtown, she looked over at Paris ⚅...
"Were gonna go to the Art Museum if you don't mind, I've never actually been"
"I am in." he spoke happily. "I will follow you where ever you want to go on our date." he laughed.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu glanced up to see Miyaka coming over, noticing that the older girl was already done. Really with all the soap and stuff, she had no idea what she was doing, and had found playing with the bubbles and kicking her feet in the water to be a better plan. So when Miyaka came over, she still hadnt bathed yet. Normally she would have been all over that, but it just didn't seem appealing. In short, she didn't want to. Chiharu looked back over at Misafune as he spoke, smiling as she responded☼...
"I'm okay! This place is really big."

@Nonalaka
"It is, Chi-chan." Misafune spoke. "We will be safe here, for the time being. Besides, I promised to get you guys to safety." he spoke up.

Miyaka was slightly annoyed with Chiharu. "Now its time to get clean!" she said as she launched her dual tickle/bathing attack on little Chiharu. "We have to clean up, it will feel better than being nasty and sticky!" she said as she wrestled with Chi-chan.

@Mayyflower

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I am in." he spoke happily. "I will follow you where ever you want to go on our date." he laughed.

[/QUOTE]
...⚅ Origami chuckled and wrapped her arms around Paris's arms, she couldn't wait to get to the museum, she heard of it before but hasn't ever been, the other times she's been on earth were for missions and right after her missions we would be sent back to her home planet to sleep for at least two to three centuries but for some reason her and other spirits like her were sent to earth without a mission so she decided to take advantage of the situation and go do and see things she wasn't able to do before, she smiled and looked up into the sky and spoke softly ⚅...

"Thank you Paris.. Y'know for allowing me to hang out with you today"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi noticed Kaori's cheeks gain an ever so slight blush and thought of teasing her about it for a moment, which caused him to don a playful smile. Thinking of what he could say to tease her he... why did he feel so playful? Hell, what was she even blushing about, all he mentioned was that he couldn't cook like he promised he would before she got into the shower... That might be it, she might be thinking of when he appeared in front of her, and truly, he was gonna say something about it, something non teasing, but then Kaori spoke and his first reaction was letting out a long sigh before nodding in a form of defeat before speaking♝...
"Well, when you don't need to eat or drink you tend not to care about cooking and the sort, so i never bothered to pick up the skill...."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori noticed his playful smile, a d the timing of it made it look like he was smiling because she was blushing. Of course this only made her blush harder, to her dismay, and she pouted as she looked off to the side, not wanting to look at his face anymore. It was infuriating how easily reactions were to get out of her, now that Masahi was back. It really only donned on her now how much emotion she had been able to and willing to express now that he was back. It was strange to think about, but also nice. As he spoke, Kaori glanced back, responding before taking a large bite of pizza☆...

"I suppose so... but if you're gonna stay here, you need to learn how to cook."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len chuckled and nodded, truly more curious about Lilliana than the bird on his shoulder. She seemed to be just younger than him, but at the same time she seemingly didn't know that much about the world, which confused him to no end, could it possibly be that he's just studied too much? Whatever it was he was still curious about her, and wondered if he could help Lily in her studies, as he knew for a fact that his father would have her doing, though he was easily the more curious about learning out of him and his twin, But for now Len brushed those thoughts to the side and smiled at Lilliana as he spoke♖...
"That it is, it's called an owl by most, oh, and he says a little to the right."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana kept gently petting the bird in the same way, but as Len spoke she paused at his words. It was like he could talk to the bird... was that really possible? Well... maybe? Lilliana moved her hand a bit to the right anyways as she continued to pet the bird, smiling at it. It was called an owl, huh? That was kind of a funny name. It made her wonder what other kinds of weird names animals might have. Lilliana glanced over at Len, her smile still remaining on her face as she spoke♧...

"Owls are really cool!"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I am in." he spoke happily. "I will follow you where ever you want to go on our date." he laughed.
"It is, Chi-chan." Misafune spoke. "We will be safe here, for the time being. Besides, I promised to get you guys to safety." he spoke up.

Miyaka was slightly annoyed with Chiharu. "Now its time to get clean!" she said as she launched her dual tickle/bathing attack on little Chiharu. "We have to clean up, it will feel better than being nasty and sticky!" she said as she wrestled with Chi-chan.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...☼Chiharu wasn't expecting Miyaka's cleaning and tickle assault, so it took her completely by surprise. Chiharu almost fell over in the bath, her splinted arm almost landing in the water. Chiharu couldn't keep herself from laughing, unable to fight back from the assault, laughing too hard to respond to her surrogate older sister/mother figure☼...

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at the ducks "I thought so too... they might be attached to you for feeding them though." she said, not used to being so close to animal's.
"That's too bad then." Elliot said, looking St a small paper bag he had that was full of bread. He then held up the bag and chuckled, "I'm all out and I didn't bring extras." He then threw the bag away and continued to watch the ducks.

Sixxx said:
" it hurts quite a bit still " she said closing her eyes " it will soon " she said hopefully
Keiji nodded and moved his hand away, "Why don't you just heal it or have me heal it?" He asked. "That way you wouldn't have to suffer..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no its their actions. i think its cute. cmon, stop being such a baby..''
"I'm not a baby... And I'm not being one. I thought out just meant the fish were big hideous beast. At least that's how it sounded... You know what, forget it and let's go." Helena said.

Nanne said:
"But...I'm tired!!...." she complained with her face in a pillow. "I don't think I feel motivated to do anything right now...nothing exciting is happening..." she said quietly.
"What if I told you, that you're making me want to just take that towel? Oh and also, the government has passed a law that says to capture all specials and put chips their brains!" Alex told her. "That towel thing is true though. I might have to take it off."

WeirdPrincess said:

?Elora?

tumblr_nwwfezeZfw1s21xzoo1_500.gif

Elora chuckled lightly as she saw a blush blossom on Talia's cheeks and heard her stutter, which made her cuter in her opinion. Though she was curious to know if she ever got compliments often, to Elora it seemed like that way that she blushed, compliments were at a minimum or she got them every so often. Honestly, she didn't know. Taking her pipe out of her mouth, she held it in her hands as she spoke with a smile, "Talia is a beautiful name, I like it. I'm Elora, but you can call me Eli if you like." She said, shortly before winking at Talia again.

Talia couldn't help it. Her face was now beet red, her ears too. The only thing she wondered was why can't she be brave in these kinds of situations? She the thought about Celia... That's where this behavior comes from. She then covered her face hide the blush, "Thank you Elora... Or Eli. I like your name too."

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke watched her leave, he then chuckled and turned the TV channel, he didnt really want to be involved with the events that were taking place, he was still pretty new to earth so I guess you could say he really didnt care, he only cared about his family and Kairassi's safety ♮...
After putting the pizza in the oven Kairassi then made her way back to the living room, finding the whole law thing dumb, she hadn't done anything wrong ((okay maybe she accidentally shocked that person that one time but she was a kid and it was so weak it was only like a tickle)) of course she was still a bit worried about what could happen if she was found, but for now she was safe. Kairassi then sat back on the couch "Pizza should be ready in a bit~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back