• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori noticed his playful smile, and the timing of it made it look like he was smiling because she was blushing. Of course this only made her blush harder, to her dismay, and she pouted as she looked off to the side, not wanting to look at his face anymore. It was infuriating how easily reactions were to get out of her, now that Masahi was back. It really only donned on her now how much emotion she had been able to and willing to express now that he was back. It was strange to think about, but also nice. As he spoke, Kaori glanced back, responding before taking a large bite of pizza☆...
"I suppose so... but if you're gonna stay here, you need to learn how to cook."
...♝Masahi had taken another bite of pizza when he realized Kaori had looked to the side and blushed more, along with what she said he decided to just use that to tease her, after all, she was the only way he'd learn to cook, and that would be to watch her. Yeah, she might get a bit upset, but it would probably be that flustered upset, or so he hoped. After he shallow the piece of pizza in his mouth he donned a more obvious playful smile as he rested his arm on the table and his head on his hand as he looked at her, thinking that she actually looked cute while blushing before speaking with a surprisingly suggestive tone.♝...

"Well, the only way i'll be able to is.... well, watching from behind you, right over your shoulder as you cook, y'know, so i can take in every detail."

Roman said:
"That's true... I wonder what goes on in their minds sometimes. To me ducks are very interesting.. All animals are." Elliot said.
Scarlet shrugged "I believe they think about surviving, at least in my opinion, that's why for some duck's, if you get too close they try to bite you" she said, though it was only a thought she had.

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed a bit from embarrassment. He wasn't used to being called names. "Umm... Did I do something to make you mad or something?" He asked.
Kelsey shook her head and smiled "it's not a bad thing to be weird. it makes you unique" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana kept gently petting the bird in the same way, but as Len spoke she paused at his words. It was like he could talk to the bird... was that really possible? Well... maybe? Lilliana moved her hand a bit to the right anyways as she continued to pet the bird, smiling at it. It was called an owl, huh? That was kind of a funny name. It made her wonder what other kinds of weird names animals might have. Lilliana glanced over at Len, her smile still remaining on her face as she spoke♧...
"Owls are really cool!"
...♖Len smiled at Lilliana, it seemed one you got through the timid shell that she seemed to always carry around she was a curious person just like Len and his father, truly, she might fit in with them easier than what Len first thought. At the same time he felt he'd personally like to sit her down later and bring out one of Ayen's books to teach her all the different wildlife in the area so she knew what was what and how it and how to act around it when he and his father weren't there to calm them to this extent♖...

"Yeah, but they're really timid and keep to themselves most of their lives."

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin looked over at hanran and stretched, yawning a little, she nodded and got up✵...
"Yea I am, I hate it here... Come on Nona"

Nona jumped up on Rin's shoulder and layed down
Doragon yawned as he woke up and walked out the door with Hanran next to him. "So do you want to head straight home or get something to eat?" Hanran asked Rin.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Then I'll do my best to" she said quietly before smiling at him.
Roland offered a small smile back as he kept holding onto her hand, not wishing to let go anytime soon, but he knew that once the taxi got to their stop he would have to "So.... your mother and brother have safe places to go, right?" he asked curiously and quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey shook her head and smiled "it's not a bad thing to be weird. it makes you unique" she said.
Ken chuckled. "I'm not really that special, but ok." He said as he walked over and took Kelsey's hand, walking in with her into the theater. He walked up to the counter and ordered their tickets. Then Ken turned to face Kelsey. "Do you want any popcorn?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon yawned as he woke up and walked out the door with Hanran next to him. "So do you want to head straight home or get something to eat?" Hanran asked Rin.
...✵ Rin walked out behind hanran, she hummed at the thought✵...

"I don't know... Because I have nothing on under this blanket"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin walked out behind hanran, she hummed at the thought✵...
"I don't know... Because I have nothing on under this blanket"
Hanran sighed as he suddenly picked her up bridal style from behind. "Then home it is." He said as he walked out the door with her and back towards the school.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran sighed as he suddenly picked her up bridal style from behind. "Then home it is." He said as he walked out the door with her and back towards the school.
...✵ Rin blushed when he picked her up, she looked over at him✵...

"I don't think your suppose to be carrying me.."

TheDragoon said:
Ken chuckled. "I'm not really that special, but ok." He said as he walked over and took Kelsey's hand, walking in with her into the theater. He walked up to the counter and ordered their tickets. Then Ken turned to face Kelsey. "Do you want any popcorn?" He asked her.
Kelsey thought about it "hmm... sure, popcorn sound's nice during a movie" she said and nodded.

Roman said:
Keiji nodded and moved his hand away, "Why don't you just heal it or have me heal it?" He asked. "That way you wouldn't have to suffer..."
Dylan sighed , " it is healing , when you heal something you are basically covering the hole and and you help muscles and veins and tissue to rebuild alot and your telling the body to make more blood fast to replace it , but what alot of healers think its that you heal a person all the way but you dont , you quicken the process you jump start the natural healing ability the body has and you ensure there well be no sudden death , that and i cant heal myself, i can heal others but not me" she said closing her eyes again for a moment " im gonna be fine Keiji"

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko's face reddened even more as she heard what he said, not knowing what could have brought that up.
Te note he had read was sitting by his feet it having fallen out of his hands when he was sleeping

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"O-oh ok." Blake said to her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko continued to scrub Blake's back until it was covered with suds. She soon took the shower head and started to wash the suds off✿...

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey thought about it "hmm... sure, popcorn sound's nice during a movie" she said and nodded.
Ken nodded and ordered their popcorn as well. "Do you want a drink with that?" He asked her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
@Roman

...✦Lucelia was watching Celia eat her breakfast since she was already done✦...

@WeirdPrincess

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia blinked and looked over at Lucelia, her cheeks stuffed with food before she swallowed everything she had in her mouth. "Yes?"

Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled as he kissed her back lovingly [/QUOTE] " we are taking my car " she said giggling kissing him then running to her bedroom and began packing she threw cloths into a small duffle bag and then walked to her desk an packed her computer and her camera bag . [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back