• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smirked as he saw his small victory, but he didn't feel like stopping just yet, after all, she had just ran earlier and he felt like he was a bit more embarrassed yesterday when she walked in on him, yeah, that's how he could justify teasing her to himself, payback. So as he looked at her dark blush he put on a worried face, but if you payed close attention you could see the smile threatening to take over at the corners of his mouth, pleading to spread across his lips. Once he was sure he could keep the worried face over a playful one Masahi reached over with his left hand, the one that wasn't attached to him, and touched Kaori's cheek, really more of caressing it before looking at her as he spoke in a voice that was full of false concern with an underlying tone of teasing♝...

"Kaori, you seem to be burning up, is there anything i can do?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori still hadnt looked at Masahi yet, instead crossing her arms as she sat there. Meaning she couldn't see it when Masahi was trying to mask his playful smile under the fake worried one. All she noticed was when his hand touched her cheek, and her eyes snapped to his on complete reflex as she felt him caress it a bit. This sent her whole face ablaze, and before she knew it she had stood up out of the chair away from him. She exhaled, looking at him with a tense body and completely red face. What the hell was that for? Where did that come from? Trying to calm herself down she spoke, though her tone of voice betrayed her again☆...

"I-I-Im fine! Really!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len tilted his head at her question, how did he do this? Wasn't it obvious? Then again he guessed it wasn't, not everyone has the same powers as him and his father, heck, not everyone has powers, so he shouldn't be surprised at her question in the slightest, but it still caught him off guard, and how does one even put it into words? With a sigh Len started with the process of what he did in his mind, first he extended his mind to outside his body while it still stayed within it at the same time, then he felt around for other living things and saw whether or not to try and ask them things based off of their moods and health, after that he spoke to them and offered them a bit of his energy for their presence. Even then it felt over simplified, but he decided to try and give Lilliana the short and sweet version♖...

"Well, it has to do with my powers.. and well... i sorta use my mind to talk to the animals and plants, i have since i was born, so i ask them to come to me and i'll give them a bit of my energy to make it up to them...."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked at Len intently as he explained, once more amazed by his explanation. She had never heard of anything like that before, much less seen it, so it was like the most amazing story ever to the young girl. Hearing about his powers made her think about her own. Really she didn't really know what her abilities were. Her powers kind of happened on accident. For all she knew she had powers she didn't even know of! But, for now, she was just a normal little girl, listening to the nature boy talk about nature. Lilliana soon smiled, moving to cup her hands around a firefly, watching as the light illuminated her palms. Looking back up at him, Lilliana spoke, in the happiest tone it had been in a long time♧...

"I think that's really amazing, Len."

Sixxx said:
The black lab jumped on Atrio , he was a huge dog, he licked his face before running to play with charlie a older woman stepped out of the house , she had the same dark sparkling eyes as amber
"Sweetie you home!" She called running to Amber hugging her , she had the same dark wavey hair , with a few gray streaks in it

"Mom! " she hugged her " this is Atrio, my boyfriend"

Her mother circled him before nodding " yup, hes handsome" she beamed up at him " Im Rachel"

@Daniel reaving
"A-atrio." He said to her as he did his best to conceal his dark aura from ambers mother mostly because she was human. "It's very nice to meet you." He said

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori still hadnt looked at Masahi yet, instead crossing her arms as she sat there. Meaning she couldn't see it when Masahi was trying to mask his playful smile under the fake worried one. All she noticed was when his hand touched her cheek, and her eyes snapped to his on complete reflex as she felt him caress it a bit. This sent her whole face ablaze, and before she knew it she had stood up out of the chair away from him. She exhaled, looking at him with a tense body and completely red face. What the hell was that for? Where did that come from? Trying to calm herself down she spoke, though her tone of voice betrayed her again☆...
"I-I-Im fine! Really!"
...♝Masahi looked at her, this time switching to an innocent face as he looked up at Kaori and pulled his hand away from where her cheek was. He then stood up as well from his chair adding a small bit of hurt to his expression before looking straight into her eyes, sure, he was messing with her, but the fact that she so instantly pulled away actually made that small bit of hurt real enough for his tastes, though it only added fuel it the fire when it came to teasing her, yeah, he was gonna enjoy it till she finally snapped back at him, but maybe he'd stop before that had a chance to happen. Masahi stepped around the table before reaching for her cheek again as he spoke softly, his eyes never leaving hers♝...

"Are you sure? i don't think your face would be so red if you were fine Kaori."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked at her, this time switching to an innocent face as he looked up at Kaori and pulled his hand away from where her cheek was. He then stood up as well from his chair adding a small bit of hurt to his expression before looking straight into her eyes, sure, he was messing with her, but the fact that she so instantly pulled away actually made that small bit of hurt real enough for his tastes, though it only added fuel it the fire when it came to teasing her, yeah, he was gonna enjoy it till she finally snapped back at him, but maybe he'd stop before that had a chance to happen. Masahi stepped around the table before reaching for her cheek again as he spoke softly, his eyes never leaving hers♝...
"Are you sure? i don't think your face would be so red if you were fine Kaori."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori inwardly cursed herself for acting like this. This wasn't like her at all! What the hell was happening? Still looking at him with a completely red face, she noticed the small bits of hurt in the expression looking back at her. He was trying to guilt trip her now... and it was working. Why was it working? Inwardly groaning she looked back off to the side, not wanting to look at his face anymore. It was making her heart beat harder than she was used to. And because she looked away, she didn't really notice Masahi having stood up and reaching out for her until she spoke and his hand touched her face again. This time, even her ears were red upon feeling the contact of his hand on her face, which was a tell tale sign that she really was embarrassed. Good lord, why was he doing this? It aggravated her that she couldn't fight it, and it aggravated her even more that she had gotten to such a point where she was defenseless against it. But she took another step back, and to her dismay she found a hard wall behind her. To distract herself from this she spoke, looking back up at him now☆...

"I-Im fine, i-it's just... the heat. Y-yeah, i-it's just hot in here, that's a-all it is..."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked at Len intently as he explained, once more amazed by his explanation. She had never heard of anything like that before, much less seen it, so it was like the most amazing story ever to the young girl. Hearing about his powers made her think about her own. Really she didn't really know what her abilities were. Her powers kind of happened on accident. For all she knew she had powers she didn't even know of! But, for now, she was just a normal little girl, listening to the nature boy talk about nature. Lilliana soon smiled, moving to cup her hands around a firefly, watching as the light illuminated her palms. Looking back up at him, Lilliana spoke, in the happiest tone it had been in a long time♧...
"I think that's really amazing, Len."
...♖Len chuckled before looking down at Lilliana and becoming curious enough to try and check if she had any powers, but when he tried to extend his mind/aura towards her he felt like there was something else in her mind and instantly stopped, remembering how when he tried the same thing with his father he came into a brief contact with his godly side and that didn't fare well for him or his dreams for a few days. But that was besides the point right now, Len was just showing her what little he could of their life to come, or atleast what he thought their life would be like, and he was sure Lilliana had at least some powers, but he'd have to pest his father about that one. Len then looked at Lilliana and smiled again before talking♖...

"Hey, i'm sure you have some powers that you just can't control yet~!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Then I hope it is still there. Because it would be an awesome trip." he said as they approached the museum. They looked like a well to do couple out for a night of fun. He enjoyed the closeness they shared.

[/QUOTE]
...⚅ Origami nods and walked up the steps and into the museum ⚅...

"It's beautiful"

Sixxx said:
" my dear you dont have to try so hard to hind your powers here , we all except it in this house" she smiled
A girl a year or so older than Amber hopped off the porch she had blonde hair and bright blue eyes she ran and hugged amber " how ya doin little sis! " she ruffled ambers hair ignoring ambers protests " whos this "she said looking over at Atrio ," you worthy of my sister"

@Daniel reaving
Atrios face went cold at the question feeling challenged by ambers sister that he wasn't worthy of her. "Yes." He said coldly after a second as he followed ambers mothers words and let his dark fear filled aura surround the area

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori inwardly cursed herself for acting like this. This wasn't like her at all! What the hell was happening? Still looking at him with a completely red face, she noticed the small bits of hurt in the expression looking back at her. He was trying to guilt trip her now... and it was working. Why was it working? Inwardly groaning she looked back off to the side, not wanting to look at his face anymore. It was making her heart beat harder than she was used to. And because she looked away, she didn't really notice Masahi having stood up and reaching out for her until she spoke and his hand touched her face again. This time, even her ears were red upon feeling the contact of his hand on her face, which was a tell tale sign that she really was embarrassed. Good lord, why was he doing this? It aggravated her that she couldn't fight it, and it aggravated her even more that she had gotten to such a point where she was defenseless against it. But she took another step back, and to her dismay she found a hard wall behind her. To distract herself from this she spoke, looking back up at him now☆...
"I-Im fine, i-it's just... the heat. Y-yeah, i-it's just hot in here, that's a-all it is..."
...♝Masahi raised an eyebrow at her at her excuse, it was actual just right in the room, and that's why he had to place the pizza in the oven to keep it nice and warm, but that was besides the point. If Kaori was aware that he was truly teasing her then she hadn't said anything, and that was enough for him to continue, hell, he was almost sure she was sure. So Masahi took another step foreword, making it so she'd have to tell him to stop if she truly wanted to get away, and he would if she wanted.. if she wanted, yeah, that might work, that might work just fine. This time with some thinking Masahi brushed his hand past Kaori's cheek then rested it on the wall beside her as he leaned in, a bit past her face, to whisper in her ear as finally his face displayed his true motives, with a devious smirk and a slyness in his eyes as he spoke, his breath caressing against Kaori's ear as he did so♝...

"Y'know, if i'm doing something you don't like, please Kaori, please just time, especially if there's something you'd rather i doing also~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len chuckled before looking down at Lilliana and becoming curious enough to try and check if she had any powers, but when he tried to extend his mind/aura towards her he felt like there was something else in her mind and instantly stopped, remembering how when he tried the same thing with his father he came into a brief contact with his godly side and that didn't fare well for him or his dreams for a few days. But that was besides the point right now, Len was just showing her what little he could of their life to come, or atleast what he thought their life would be like, and he was sure Lilliana had at least some powers, but he'd have to pest his father about that one. Len then looked at Lilliana and smiled again before talking♖...
"Hey, i'm sure you have some powers that you just can't control yet~!"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana paused, looking down at the firefly in her hand. He sure seemed confident in that, but it soon became obvious that Lilliana did not share the same sentiment. As she stared down at the butterfly she tried to remember ever having used her powers, but it was like some of wall was blocking a memory or two, and she just couldn't recall any time she ever really used her powers. Well, except for when Lillian happened, but that was an accident. Really, because Yuto died before she could talk to him about it, and his journal was long gone, she had no idea of what it was she could do, or if she could even control it. Lilliana didn't look up as she spoke♧...

"Y-yeah... I guess..."

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon smirked before reaching up on her tip toes and kissing his nose, then resting back down and placing her cheek on his chest as she continued to hold on to him. Yeah, she was totally still indulging a bit. With a tone of being completely content in her voice, Kanon spoke as her eyes closed⊗...
"It's okay. You're warm enough~"
He was blushing deeper now. Now this was absolutely new to him. "Th-thanks, I guess.." he stuttered out as he held her close. "Want me to..to sleep outside?" he asked politely.

@Lumina

Sixxx said:
Amber nudged him with a grin knowing her sister was pickin on him
"Relax , just gotta protect my baby sister " she grinned at him ignoring the shadows surrounding her" im Ashley"

@Daniel reaving
"Atrio." Was all he said as he stared down ambers sister curiously not liking at how they weren't scared no even the slightest, there was no way they where normal human sand he knew it

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin chuckled and took a step closer to him✵...
"It makes you embarrassed?"
Hanran blushed more and frowned a bit. "St-Stop it or I'll-!" He said, fumbling a bit on his words. He couldn't come up with a reasonable threat. He had grown to like her too much. He had to do something.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran blushed more and frowned a bit. "St-Stop it or I'll-!" He said, fumbling a bit on his words. He couldn't come up with a reasonable threat. He had grown to like her too much. He had to do something.
...✵ Rin chuckled and stood there, she raised an eyebrow

✵...

"Or what?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana paused, looking down at the firefly in her hand. He sure seemed confident in that, but it soon became obvious that Lilliana did not share the same sentiment. As she stared down at the butterfly she tried to remember ever having used her powers, but it was like some of wall was blocking a memory or two, and she just couldn't recall any time she ever really used her powers. Well, except for when Lillian happened, but that was an accident. Really, because Yuto died before she could talk to him about it, and his journal was long gone, she had no idea of what it was she could do, or if she could even control it. Lilliana didn't look up as she spoke♧...
"Y-yeah... I guess..."
...♖Len smiled at her, she didn't feel like a normal human, in fact to him, Lilliana felt like a demigod, and from what he had read on his fathers accounts of demigods they almost always seemed to inherit powers from their godly parents, though some species were better suited for mating with gods, like the Fae with their malleable physiology able to absorb more godly dna in the process of developing in the womb, thus making them more powerful and closer to true mixtures than simply half breeds, but he was getting off topic, though he was sure Lilliana had powers of some sort from he godly parent, he couldn't do squat about it of he knew nothing of her parents, so he huffed before speaking♖...

"Hey, i'm sure my... i mean our father will be able to figure it out for sure, heck, i would be surprised if he had a scroll or two that described whatever powers you do have."

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and walked up the steps and into the museum ⚅...
"It's beautiful"
The building amazed him. He had never seen a place to house works of art inside. Most art of his era was stone work. Walking inside with her, he felt as he did back then, which was very noble. "I feel like a prince again." he spoke softly to her.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi raised an eyebrow at her at her excuse, it was actual just right in the room, and that's why he had to place the pizza in the oven to keep it nice and warm, but that was besides the point. If Kaori was aware that he was truly teasing her then she hadn't said anything, and that was enough for him to continue, hell, he was almost sure she was sure. So Masahi took another step foreword, making it so she'd have to tell him to stop if she truly wanted to get away, and he would if she wanted.. if she wanted, yeah, that might work, that might work just fine. This time with some thinking Masahi brushed his hand past Kaori's cheek then rested it on the wall beside her as he leaned in, a bit past her face, to whisper in her ear as finally his face displayed his true motives, with a devious smirk and a slyness in his eyes as he spoke, his breath caressing against Kaori's ear as he did so♝...
"Y'know, if i'm doing something you don't like, please Kaori, please just time, especially if there's something you'd rather i doing also~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's eyes were locked onto his, unable to move. Psrtly because of the wall, anf partly because her legs refused to move. Of course she knew he was doing it on purpose, but one of the reasons her face was so red was because of how powerless she was to stop it. Even if she wanted to tell him to just stop, the words refused to come to her lips, as if saying them would betray her body or feelings. But, that thought confused her as well. Why would that thought betray her? It's not like she wanted it... right? So she looked at Masahi until he brought his hand next to her cheeks again, and shivers ran down her spine as she felt his breath on her ear, feeling the heat of his body intermingling with her own. A weird sound threatened to come from her lips as he spoke, and she bit her lip to keep from making it. She felt a small twitch in her hands, one that wanted to grab on to his shirt for support, but she didnt dare allow herself something like that. She didnt want to give the wrong idea. Once she had that down she tried to speak to answer him, but all that came out was not what she wanted☆...

"I-I.... M-Masahi..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and nodded. "That's good." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked over at him "why exactly did you stay? I thought you'd just drop me off and go home..." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back