• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Then we just stay safe. We fight for what we believe in... That's us being able to live our lives the way we have." Alex said.
Yuki cried a little, "I guess so...I really don't want to think about this anymore it's bringing me down..." she said wiping the tears away.

Roman said:
Helena shrugged and continued to let the fish nibble at her. "It isn't all that bad..."
''yeah. their just either cleaning you or nibbling for fun''

...✦Azusa said before he got in the water, though all the fish went to Akane✦...

Sixxx said:
She grinned not knowing some of her own lip stick had ended up on her neck from the man trying to make advances it was a single smudge. " im good its fun here.... Why did you want me home sober tonight if i may ask "
@Roman
"You'll find out when we get home." Keiji said. "It's gonna be fun too. Very fun." He added, with a light chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stared off into the distance, trying to sense Yoshino but came up with nothing. She frowned and took a step in that direction before hearing Akira, her head turning back to look at him. She spoke briefly before she started off towards the direction that she had seen the dust and smoke arise❦...
"Right... Learning from ones mistakes, I suppose..."
...♅Akira replied as he reached the communication equipment and picked it up♅...

“ Precisely. ”

------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina watched this happen, considering her tears were starting to slow down at this point. She was slightly surprised at the scar, but really didn't mind all that much. It was just a scar after all. Sniffling, her gaze moved to his arm, also noting how it wasn't coming back. Last time the fight between Akira and Kenji had happened, he had lost the arm as well, but Akira had replaced it. She didn't know what was going on, but she got a feeling that she couldn't just ask him to fix it. Lumina's head moved up, looking in the general direction that the battle was a mile or two away. Maybe she could go get it? ...but then what? Could she even fix it, even if she did somehow manage to grab it? She had cauterized the wound, and really she knew less than nothing about how to heal people, so that probably wouldn't work. Lumina looked back down at Kenji, stroking his face, before teleporting them to her dorm, specifically on her bed. She couldn't stand to have Kenji laying like this out in the desert. At least in her dorm she could take care of him better when he woke up. Sitting on the edge of her bed Lumina kissed his forehead, deciding to stay right where she was until he woke up♤...
...ΨKenji suddenly sat up and fired a small blast from his hand, it soon impacting the wall on the other side of the room. Upon realizing the change of his surroundings, he spoke shortly before pain sprung from his bodyΨ...

Ha!- Huh..? Where.. am- Ow! ”

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len reached out to the older wolf and rubbed it behind it's ear for a moment before it sat then laid down. After that Len sat down and smiled over at Lilliana before gesturing for her to sit next to him while the wolf pups came over to him and tried crawling all over him while playfully attacking one another, to which Len simply laughed as he attempted at petting the soft energetic pups while looking at Lilliana♖...
"They're just playful, and harmless while me or father is around."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana watched as Len was gentle with the mother. It was really amazing to see, considering even though she had never seen a wolf before she knew that it was definitely a predatory animal. To to see it be so docile around him was quite a sight, and despite her reasoning she found herself moving and sitting next to him, flinching up against him as the pups ran around them, sometimes getting close enough where they might run over her legs, which freaked her out. She nodded in response to her statement, allowing herself to take her eyes off the animals and looking up at him♧...

"O-okay..."

@Lumina[/URL]

(also Hime-chan, you win, you killed everyone there that was there to capture you. You are free to escape now. GJ.)

@HimeragiSeiker
...⊗Kanon was starting to panic now, her thoughts on Yumi being alone and captured weighing heavily on her mind. She pointed at the radio as she spoke, scrambling around in a hurry trying to grab her things. She was going to leave ASAP to find her sister⊗...

"The broadcast! I have to find my sister!."

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley tilted her head, she wasn't quite familiar with electronics yet, she blinked and looked at her with a confused expression on her face, How was she suppose to look up the event? She looked up at the ceiling and then back at Analia ☬...
"How are you gonna do that? And I never got your name..."

❧Analia❧

Analia pointed over at the computer that she had been looking at moment before, "I'm gonna look it up. There's probably already something about it on the internet if it's important or popular." She said before giving her a small smile. "Oh, I'm Analia~"

Nanne said:
Yuki cried a little, "I guess so...I really don't want to think about this anymore it's bringing me down..." she said wiping the tears away.
Alex patted Yuki on the back as he continued to hug her, "We'll be fine. I promise. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to return everything back to normal... No chips and less fighting."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he reached the communication equipment and picked it up♅...
“ Precisely. ”

------------------

...ΨKenji suddenly sat up and fired a small blast from his hand, it soon impacting the wall on the other side of the room. Upon realizing the change of his surroundings, he spoke shortly before pain sprung from his bodyΨ...

Ha!- Huh..? Where.. am- Ow! ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina had gotten up to get a glass of water, but she dropped it out of surprise when she heard the impact of something in her room. Not even caring about the water anymore, Lumina bolted to her room to see Kenji awake, and seeming to be in pain. She rushed to his side, gently placing a hand on his lower back as she looked at him with a worried (and relieved) expression. She wasn't expecting him to be awake, though she was glad he was, and she didn't like the fact that he was in pain. The concern laced her voice as she spoke to him♤...

"Kenji?! Are you okay??"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. their just either cleaning you or nibbling for fun''
...✦Azusa said before he got in the water, though all the fish went to Akane✦...
(((( Akane? ))))

Helena just sat there, "Why do they all flock to me? Did you do something?"

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon was starting to panic now, her thoughts on Yumi being alone and captured weighing heavily on her mind. She pointed at the radio as she spoke, scrambling around in a hurry trying to grab her things. She was going to leave ASAP to find her sister⊗...
"The broadcast! I have to find my sister!."
"Let us find your sister!" he said, redressing and gathering everything he could into a makeshift backpack. He left some coins on the counter of the now empty stand as he grabbed his machete and held Kanon. "We now have provisions and water, let us find your sister!" he said again as he undid the barricade and looked outside. In the early morning hour, nothing was stirring, no traffic, no nothing. He slipped out first and motioned for her to follow him.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''they like female more than male''
(fuck meXD)
"...So if I get out the water would they swim over to you?" Helena asked. "I think they've nibbled off of me enough anyways."

Roman said:
"...So if I get out the water would they swim over to you?" Helena asked. "I think they've nibbled off of me enough anyways."
''i dont think so...i never been nibbled except for my finger...''

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon wasn't sure when he had grabbed a machete, but she wasn't complaining. She guessed she wouldn't travel too far by herself, so she'd be by the school. Though at this time of day she'd probably be asleep in the dorms. With the way they were heading, they'd pass by the school, so Kanon nodded as she let Achilles take the lead⊗...

"Thank you, Achilles. I appreciate it."

Roman said:
Alex patted Yuki on the back as he continued to hug her, "We'll be fine. I promise. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to return everything back to normal... No chips and less fighting."
"Let's do something else...I really don't want to talk about this anymore." she said a bit bothered by the subject. "What can we do...hmm..." she said as she sat crisscrossed on her bed.

Roman said:
"I don't remember if you did or not." Talia told her. She sighed quietly, thinking... Trying to remember of Elora did call her ccute before. In the end, nothing came to mind, so she gave up. "Has anyone hit on me before? I always ignore everyone else. They're either rude or just plain weirdos and I don't think I wanna talk to either group... Even if I'm the antisocial one."

✢Elora✢

"That seems reasonable, I wouldn't talk to the either if I didn't have to. I can never seem to escape the weird guys though." Elora said, her face turning into a scowl remembering the time that she had threatened to stomp on one of her subordinates crotch and they guy was somehow aroused by it because he shouted yay. It was the weirdest thing she's ever really saw in her opinion and hoped she never had to see something like that again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no no...its fine. really its fine. they were abusive...i mainly took all the pain cuz i didnt wanna let Lucia get hurt. thats why...thats why i laugh during intense pain..''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"That even worse! You guys had it rough..." Celia murmured as she finished healing up her knee. "I'm sorry that happened to you guys..."

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"That even worse! You guys had it rough..." Celia murmured as she finished healing up her knee. "I'm sorry that happened to you guys..."

''s-stop being so apologetic...you dont have to be so kind to me..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before turning his head "Only because you're a part of them." he mumbled tiredly into her ear before moving slightly to press against her a little then he pecked the the side of her head.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled quietly "Well of coirse im part of them its not like you can hug yourself" she said softly as she yawned a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont think so...i never been nibbled except for my finger...''
Helena had soon got out of the water and watched the fish to see what they'd do.

Nanne said:
"Let's do something else...I really don't want to talk about this anymore." she said a bit bothered by the subject. "What can we do...hmm..." she said as she sat crisscrossed on her bed.
Alex shrugged and looked at her, "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "I'll leave it up to you."

WeirdPrincess said:

?Elora?

"That seems reasonable, I wouldn't talk to the either if I didn't have to. I can never seem to escape the weird guys though." Elora said, her face turning into a scowl remembering the time that she had threatened to stomp on one of her subordinates crotch and they guy was somehow aroused by it because he shouted yay. It was the weirdest thing she's ever really saw in her opinion and hoped she never had to see something like that again.

Talia smiled, "Nice to see we agree on that." She said, putting her hands behind her. She smiled up at Elora and tilted her head slightly as she spoke, "You know.. I really like you..."

tumblr_muma4g7Qp81svfppko4_r1_500.gif

"I wish you would have came here a lot earlier than now when us specials are at risk of becoming government dogs..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back