• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

?Anna?

tumblr_nqxj0dUNU71rmzw91o1_540.gif

Anna was sitting on her couch as home, flipping through the different tv channels to see what was on. Everything looked pretty uninteresting to her, until she stopped on the news. "Oh? What's this?" She spoke quietly to herself before turning silent so she could listen. Apparently, that was a new law going to be passed that would involve specials getting chipped. Anna raised an eyebrow questionably before puffing her cheeks out and crossing her arms, "Oh how stupid. These people are ridiculous! All get chipped over my dead body..." She muttered before turning off the news and going to make herself something to eat.

Oliver manifested next to her. He was in his Leo form. Shirtless. He smiled warmly at Anna. "Hey, what's up?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

❧Analia❧

Analia pointed over at the computer that she had been looking at moment before, "I'm gonna look it up. There's probably already something about it on the internet if it's important or popular." She said before giving her a small smile. "Oh, I'm Analia~"

...☬ Harley looked at the computer and nodded, still not knowing what that was ☬...

"Yea sure... And nice to meet you Analia I'm Harley"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin sighed and looked at hanran, how embarrassing could it be, she didn't care if it was embarrassing or not she wanted to know ✵...
"No hanran tell me, Don't start something and don't finish it"
Hanran just let it all off his chest. "The secret ingredient is love! I love you!" He yelled. He couldn't believe what just said. He just hung his head and began to walk away.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran just let it all off his chest. "The secret ingredient is love! I love you!" He yelled. He couldn't believe what just said. He just hung his head and began to walk away.
...✵ Rin looked up at him, blushing badly, she looked down at her pizza, she took a deep breath and spoke softly✵...

"I... Love you too..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland grumbled before sighing "Daaaaaaaaang it." he said softly before opening both his eyes and yawning then moving his head slightly away from hers "Are you sure? it only feels like five." he said as he slightly smiled at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled back at him "I'm sure, but I won't object if we don't get up because I'm comfortable, I was just reminding you~" she said before booping his nose.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nods and pays to get in, he looks around, smiling, everything looked like it was normal which is okay♮...
"What do you want to ride first?"
Kairassi looked around excitedly, glad it wasn't like last time "Well whatever one goes the fastest of course!" She said with a grin.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled back at him "I'm sure, but I won't object if we don't get up because I'm comfortable, I was just reminding you~" she said before booping his nose.
Roland huffed and tried looking at her finger as poked his nose, but only went cross eyed for a moment before sighing "Yeah, i guess you were, miss beautiful~" he said with a chuckle before pecking her lips then holding her a bit closer.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked around excitedly, glad it wasn't like last time "Well whatever one goes the fastest of course!" She said with a grin.
...♮Luke chuckled he looked around, he never been here before♮...

"I've never been here before so I wouldn't know.."

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled he looked around, he never been here before♮...
"I've never been here before so I wouldn't know.."
"Me neither, and that's why were gonna go search for which one is the fastest!" She said before grabbing his hand and pulled him along "Let's go!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland huffed and tried looking at her finger as poked his nose, but only went cross eyed for a moment before sighing "Yeah, i guess you were, miss beautiful~" he said with a chuckle before pecking her lips then holding her a bit closer.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled, pecking him back on the lips before snuggling up against him "So, Is where we are going much further than here?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin looked up at him, blushing badly, she looked down at her pizza, she took a deep breath and spoke softly✵...
"I... Love you too..."
Hanran blushed heavily and just looked down, unsure of what to say.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled, pecking him back on the lips before snuggling up against him "So, Is where we are going much further than here?" She asked curiously.
Roland sighed them offered a smile "Well, you landed us a few miles outside of Oklahoma, and where we're going is in the middle of the state, so we're probably gonna spend the whole day in a taxi...." he said softly before he looked slightly away.

Nonalaka said:
"Me neither, and that's why were gonna go search for which one is the fastest!" She said before grabbing his hand and pulled him along "Let's go!"
...♮Luke chuckled and allowed himself to get pulled along, he looked around, smiling happily♮...

Roman said:
"Hm... I guess I'll try it." Helena said, before going back into the water. She then swam around a bit before looking at Azusa. She then spoke quietly, "Hey... You know if I'm making things a handful... I'm sorry... It was kind of hard growing up alone and well... You're too scared to try new things."
''its fine. dont think that you annoy me or anything''

...✦He said with a smile as the fish were swimming with Helena✦...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he reached the communication equipment and picked it up♅...
“ Precisely. ”

------------------

...ΨKenji suddenly sat up and fired a small blast from his hand, it soon impacting the wall on the other side of the room. Upon realizing the change of his surroundings, he spoke shortly before pain sprung from his bodyΨ...

Ha!- Huh..? Where.. am- Ow! ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka didn't bother to say anything as she continued walking towards where Yoshino had been, her pace quickening. She just needed to get there and find her, then she would be okay. Asuka just had to make sure that Yoshino was alive and okay, so she wouldn't be so worried about her anymore. Once she reached the spot, her eyes stared blankly down at the empty crater for a few seconds before a panicked feeling started to arise in her. Where was she? She wouldn't have just gotten up and walked away, right? From what Asuka could tell, the fall would have simply been to hard for her to just get up and leave. So if that wasn't it... was she taken then? Because she couldn't sense her anywhere near here. Or maybe... upon impact with the ground and the injuries she had sustained... Yoshino could be dead. Asuka shook her head, she didn't want to think that. She'd have to think that she was alright and somewhere else that could possibly be safe. She soon let out a sigh before turning around and walking back as she spoke, looking at the device that Akira had in his hands❦...

"What are you going to do with that?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its fine. dont think that you annoy me or anything''
...✦He said with a smile as the fish were swimming with Helena✦...
Helena smiled, glad to hear she wasn't a bother to him. She giggled a little, because some of the fish were nibbling at her again, as she swam.and this time she didn't push them away... She obviously had made progress.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''s-stop being so apologetic...you dont have to be so kind to me..''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia looked up at her and frowned, "Why not? I have no reason to be mean to you."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed them offered a smile "Well, you landed us a few miles outside of Oklahoma, and where we're going is in the middle of the state, so we're probably gonna spend the whole day in a taxi...." he said softly before he looked slightly away.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him "Well, If you really don't want to sit in a taxi for that long...I could try teleport us a again but I dunno if that's safe right now" she said puffing her cheeks a little.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and allowed himself to get pulled along, he looked around, smiling happily♮...
Kairassi continued to pull him along until spotting a rollercoaster, she came to a halt "There!, that one looks fun!!" She said happily.

Roman said:
Alex gave Yuki a confused look. He was curious as to why she blushed upon looking to him. "Hey Yuki? What's up? Something wrong?" He asked, scooting closer to her and wrapping his arms around her.
Yuki's face felt hot when he wrapped his arms around her, "Oh nothing really...." she said muffled by the pillow still covering her face.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled "Well...I haven't decided that yet" she said with a small giggle "Uhm, We could go to the arcade or amusement park or anywhere really, I don't mind where as long as its fun!~"
Mako laughed a bit, "Alright well then let's go to my place first so I can get ready and all..." he said as he grabbed her hand and walked towards his place which really wasn't that far from the park.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "Well, If you really don't want to sit in a taxi for that long...I could try teleport us a again but I dunno if that's safe right now" she said puffing her cheeks a little.
Roland shook his head "No powers, not till this whole thing blows over." he said before looking her in the eye "Promise?" he asked as he pressed his forehead to hers.

Nanne said:
Mako laughed a bit, "Alright well then let's go to my place first so I can get ready and all..." he said as he grabbed her hand and walked towards his place which really wasn't that far from the park.
"Okay then~" she said with a nod and a smile as she walked alongside him until they reached his home.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head "No powers, not till this whole thing blows over." he said before looking her in the eye "Promise?" he asked as he pressed his forehead to hers.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled softly "I promise" she said "I'll be normal" she then laughed a little "Well as normal as I can be anyways"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled softly "I promise" she said "I'll be normal" she then laughed a little "Well as normal as I can be anyways"
Roland chuckled before pecking her lips "Well, we can't do anything about the passive sides of our powers, but even without powers we're not normal~" he said a tad bit playfully.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi continued to pull him along until spotting a rollercoaster, she came to a halt "There!, that one looks fun!!" She said happily.
...♮Luke stopped walking when she did, he looked at the rollarcoster she was talking about and nods♮...

"Looks fun, come on let's go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back