• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Talia smiled, "Nice to see we agree on that." She said, putting her hands behind her. She smiled up at Elora and tilted her head slightly as she spoke, "You know.. I really like you..."
tumblr_muma4g7Qp81svfppko4_r1_500.gif

"I wish you would have came here a lot earlier than now when us specials are at risk of becoming government dogs..."

?Elora?

"Oh? So you like me?" Elora asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggesting in a way that implied that it was romantical even though they just met. She was joking of course.. well for now at least. "The government won't touch us, if they know what's good for them. I'd given them a piece of my mind if they tried anything on me."

Roman said:
Helena frowned and grabbed the fish, and growled at it before tossing it somewhere else.. Far. "I'm getting out. These are some peverted fish."
...✦The fish only circled around Helena before some started to leave✦...

Roman said:
Alex laughed lightly, finding the way Yuki was acting quite amusing. "I warm?" He asked. "I'm warm too.."
Yuki was at the max of blushing anymore, "I meant...your warmth..." she said and squirmed a bit more.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami looked at all the art and blushed a little ⚅...
"Thank you"
Some men carrying strange things entered the museum. Paris thought this odd, but continued to enjoy his date with Origami. "This is quite enchanting, I am glad it was you I met." he told her.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Keiji shrugged as he danced, which was the least he could do at the moment. "Anywhere that isn't a nightclub. I can't take those places."
Dylan smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him thro the crowd " ok you pick now lead the way"

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Scarlett could see a girl who was near the fountain just frowning at looking at the ground. She seemed stressed as she began to talk to herself?...
''jeez...humans are sure troublesome......aaaish! i swore i would protect humans, but i ended up hurting them...ugh this is such a pain..''

Scarlett, being ever so clever, decided to walk to the fountain where the woman was angry about something. "Hello, why are you so mad?" she asked gently, as a girl of privilege would. She smoothed her red dress and sat on the edge of the fountain, squeaking at the cold wet stone on her bottom. She broke part of her pretzel off and handed it to the woman. "Here, eat this. I find that I cannot stay mad if I am eating a sweet." she said proudly.

@HimeragiSeiker

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria turned her head quickly upon hearing a voice. She soon saw a girl and sighed. She soon hesitantly took the part of the pretzel that Scarlett handed her and bit a piece of it☫...

''um...thank you...''

...☫She said seemingly to have calmed down about it☫...

''you dont need to know the reason why im mad...rather upset..''

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "We are still human....I-I think... But we control dreams and illusions and stuff" he explained "My sister falls asleep all the time and then I'm the opposite.." He said as he then ate a piece of fruit "I don't really sleep"
Kairassi laughed lightly " Yeah, thank goodness " she said before looking around a bit then turning to Luke and smiling excitedly "Let's go!"

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi looked a little puzzled when he said he didn't sleep. Didn't Elliot ever get tired or anything? Unless he stayed up most of the time playing games and such. "How does that work? Do you keep yourself occupied to stay awake?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria turned her head quickly upon hearing a voice. She soon saw a girl and sighed. She soon hesitantly took the part of the pretzel that Scarlett handed her and bit a piece of it☫...
''um...thank you...''

...☫She said seemingly to have calmed down about it☫...

''you dont need to know the reason why im mad...rather upset..''
"Well when I am upset I just make mommy and daddy take me somewhere fun, to get sweets." she said hopping off the fountain. "So I hope you can be happy again." she said as she started to make her way elsewhere.

@HimeragiSeiker

Mayyflower said:
(Who are the men?)
...⚅ Origami didn't notice the men she looked at a sculpture and looked back at Paris and smiled ⚅...

"I'm glad I met you too"
(the bad guys xD )

The men were casually walking around, following a thing in their hands, passing groups of patrons as they search for someone or something. Paris was beginning to feel really uneasy. "How about we after this, find a quiet place to relax, and maybe find more cake." he suggested as he kept with her, but had an eye on the men scattered around the first floor.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Oliver manifested next to her. He was in his Leo form. Shirtless. He smiled warmly at Anna. "Hey, what's up?" He asked.

✤Anna✤

Anna jumped in alarm before whirling around to face him. "I swear you pop up at the most unexpected times and scare me half to death." She said, putting a hand over her heart. "Hi Oli~ Did you see the news?"

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna jumped in alarm before whirling around to face him. "I swear you pop up at the most unexpected times and scare me half to death." She said, putting a hand over her heart. "Hi Oli~ Did you see the news?"

((I thought Anna used to nose bleed to death when Oliver was in his Leo form but I guess she got used to it xD ))

Oliver shook his head. "Hmm? What did it say?" He asked her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka didn't bother to say anything as she continued walking towards where Yoshino had been, her pace quickening. She just needed to get there and find her, then she would be okay. Asuka just had to make sure that Yoshino was alive and okay, so she wouldn't be so worried about her anymore. Once she reached the spot, her eyes stared blankly down at the empty crater for a few seconds before a panicked feeling started to arise in her. Where was she? She wouldn't have just gotten up and walked away, right? From what Asuka could tell, the fall would have simply been to hard for her to just get up and leave. So if that wasn't it... was she taken then? Because she couldn't sense her anywhere near here. Or maybe... upon impact with the ground and the injuries she had sustained... Yoshino could be dead. Asuka shook her head, she didn't want to think that. She'd have to think that she was alright and somewhere else that could possibly be safe. She soon let out a sigh before turning around and walking back as she spoke, looking at the device that Akira had in his hands❦...
"What are you going to do with that?"
...♅Akira analysed the structure of the communications equipment, shortly before replying to Asuka as he began to walk one direction through the desert♅...

“ Give it to the resistance so that they can use it to keep track of the government. ”

-------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had gotten up to get a glass of water, but she dropped it out of surprise when she heard the impact of something in her room. Not even caring about the water anymore, Lumina bolted to her room to see Kenji awake, and seeming to be in pain. She rushed to his side, gently placing a hand on his lower back as she looked at him with a worried (and relieved) expression. She wasn't expecting him to be awake, though she was glad he was, and she didn't like the fact that he was in pain. The concern laced her voice as she spoke to him♤...
"Kenji?! Are you okay??"
...ΨKenji slowly sat back and placed his back against the headboard, responding as he looked towards Lumina, suppressing the pain as best he couldΨ...

“ Wh-where am I? Where's Akira? ”

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi looked a little puzzled when he said he didn't sleep. Didn't Elliot ever get tired or anything? Unless he stayed up most of the time playing games and such. "How does that work? Do you keep yourself occupied to stay awake?"

Elliot nodded "Pretty much, I read and play video games and stuff. I sleep like once every two weeks at most probably" he shrugged lightly, it wasn't like he didn't get tired, sometimes he got so exhausted he could barely move, he just couldn't seem to sleep even when he needed to, but he was used to it now so it wasn't much of a big deal to him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed before nodding "Yeah i guess we should." he said before letting go of her and sitting up to stretch then yawn "If i remember correctly their was a dinner across the street from here, we could go there for breakfast."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled as she rolled over closer to the edge of the bed and stretched "Sounds good" she said while stretching "I hope they have nice pancakes there" she said with a giggle

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she rolled over closer to the edge of the bed and stretched "Sounds good" she said while stretching "I hope they have nice pancakes there" she said with a giggle
Roland nodded before going to the other side of the bed then stood up "Yeah, that would be nice." he said before popping his back alittle then smiling back at Dakota "Well then, we didn't even bother changing clothes last night." he said before inspecting himself as well.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before going to the other side of the bed then stood up "Yeah, that would be nice." he said before popping his back alittle then smiling back at Dakota "Well then, we didn't even bother changing clothes last night." he said before inspecting himself as well.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stood up and looked at herself and laughed a little "Yeah, I guess I was too tired to care if I was dressed for bed or not..." She said as she ruffled her hair a little in an attempt to fix it.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stood up and looked at herself and laughed a little "Yeah, I guess I was too tired to care if I was dressed for bed or not..." She said as she ruffled her hair a little in an attempt to fix it.
Roland looked at her toying with her hair for a moment "Oh! i actually remembered to grab some other stuff!" he said before going over to his bag and rummaging through it before he pulled out their body washes and a comb he saw Dakota use a few time.

Mayyflower said:
...? Misaka nods and jumped out of Kaiden's arms and smiled before she ran out the door happily ?...
"Ice Creammmmm!"

...? She turned around and looked at Kagura and smiled, crossing her arms ?...

"Come on slow pokes!!"

tumblr_muecqi7Tva1sq9yswo1_500.gif

Kaiden chuckled and grabbed kagura's hand and walked outside. "Were coming were coming" he says with a smile
Kagura laughed lightly " what kind will you want when we get there misaki?" kagura ask's.

Mayyflower said:
(Oh lord)
...⚅ Origami noticed the men, she got a bad vibe from them and she looked over at Paris before speaking nervously ⚅...

"Actually do you mind if we did that now?..."
"With much haste, my dear. It seems the party will be getting a little too rowdy for my tastes." he said as he led her to the back exit. Outside a bunch of the art patrons were inhaling strong smelling smoke from burning paper in their mouths. So he led her through there, making little small talk with the people, trying not to stand out. Once at the street, he can see the flashing lights, around the front of the building. Across the street, was a small cafe, which had a nice bakery selection. "Lets go there." he said, crossing the street with her.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded. "Yeah, so I was wondering, do you want to do one more thing to end our date? I want to show you somewhere." He said.
Kelsey tilted her head curiously before nodding "sure" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back