• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki's face felt hot when he wrapped his arms around her, "Oh nothing really...." she said muffled by the pillow still covering her face.
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki, though he didn't let go after he hugged her. "So you're fine? That's good." He said softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami chuckled and took another drink ⚅...
"It's probably sparkling wine"
"Oh." he said, as he sipped the drink, and looked at the artwork with her. "This is some impressive art, Thank you for suggesting we come here." he thanked her.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before pecking her lips "Well, we can't do anything about the passive sides of our powers, but even without powers we're not normal~" he said a tad bit playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly "Yeah" she said before stretching a bit "Anyways, we should probably get out of bed now"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke stopped walking when she did, he looked at the rollarcoster she was talking about and nods♮...
"Looks fun, come on let's go!"
Kairassi nodded and smiled happily before getting in line.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "Yeah" she said before stretching a bit "Anyways, we should probably get out of bed now"
Roland sighed before nodding "Yeah i guess we should." he said before letting go of her and sitting up to stretch then yawn "If i remember correctly their was a dinner across the street from here, we could go there for breakfast."

Roman said:
"You'll find out when we get home." Keiji said. "It's gonna be fun too. Very fun." He added, with a light chuckle.
She looked on to the dance floor , it was filled with close dancing people under flashing lights and loud music dylan grabbed his hand and began dancing with him with a grin

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami admired the artwork, she looked over at Paris and smiled at him ⚅...
"Your welcome!"
He walked the Museum with her, pointing out things as they studied the great works displayed. "You are such a charming guide and date." he complimented.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin sighed and didnt look up, she didn't expect him to say anything✵...
Hanran sighed. "I'm sorry... I'm kinda foolish." He said. "At the restraunt... I guess I was jealous of Kyle..." He said as he started to frown.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran sighed. "I'm sorry... I'm kinda foolish." He said. "At the restraunt... I guess I was jealous of Kyle..." He said as he started to frown.
...✵ Rin looked over at Hanran and chuckled a little✵...

"It's fine I know.."

Roman said:
Helena smiled, glad to hear she wasn't a bother to him. She giggled a little, because some of the fish were nibbling at her again, as she swam.and this time she didn't push them away... She obviously had made progress.
...✦The fish kept swimming around with her and some kept nibbling. One of the fish was tired and fell into Helena's top part of her bikini✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia looked up at her and frowned, "Why not? I have no reason to be mean to you."

''but...well...i guess so......Zenya's right, you are like a mother figure..''

TheDragoon said:
Hanran still looked a bit nervous, blushing. "So... What now?" He asked?
...✵Rin sighed and shrugged, she honestly didn't know what would happen✵...

"I-I don't know.."

Roman said:
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki, though he didn't let go after he hugged her. "So you're fine? That's good." He said softly.
Yuki squirmed around, "Yeah...but I...warm.." she couldn't speak correctly because she was feeling a bit flustered.

Sixxx said:
She looked on to the dance floor , it was filled with close dancing people under flashing lights and loud music dylan grabbed his hand and began dancing with him with a grin
@Roman
Keiji furrowed his brows a bit, he didn't really likelike the whole nightclub scene. Especially all the lights... Don't get him wrong, he was all for fun... Just when it involved a nice fight or something. "So, what's after this place?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The fish kept swimming around with her and some kept nibbling. One of the fish was tired and fell into Helena's top part of her bikini✦...
Helena immediately came to a stop when she felt the fish go into the bikini. She then got it out as fast as she could, blushing lightly at how embarassing that was.

Mayyflower said:
...✵Rin sighed and shrugged, she honestly didn't know what would happen✵...
"I-I don't know.."
Hanran sighed. "I'm just going to go hunting, this is getting too awkward." He said as he headed out the window. "See ya!"

Roman said:
Keiji furrowed his brows a bit, he didn't really likelike the whole nightclub scene. Especially all the lights... Don't get him wrong, he was all for fun... Just when it involved a nice fight or something. "So, what's after this place?"
Dylan shrugged " where do you want to go" she said with a grin Looking up at him with big blue eyes , the tight purple shirt made her eyes look brighter even with the changing lights

@Roman

Roman said:
Helena immediately came to a stop when she felt the fish go into the bikini. She then got it out as fast as she could, blushing lightly at how embarassing that was.
...✦The fish soon went inside her bikini...again✦...

Nanne said:
Yuki squirmed around, "Yeah...but I...warm.." she couldn't speak correctly because she was feeling a bit flustered.
Alex laughed lightly, finding the way Yuki was acting quite amusing. "I warm?" He asked. "I'm warm too.."

TheDragoon said:
Hanran sighed. "I'm just going to go hunting, this is getting too awkward." He said as he headed out the window. "See ya!"
...✵ Rin sighed and nods before getting up and going to the door✵...

"I'll be out with a friend"

Sixxx said:
Dylan shrugged " where do you want to go" she said with a grin Looking up at him with big blue eyes , the tight purple shirt made her eyes look brighter even with the changing lights
@Roman
Keiji shrugged as he danced, which was the least he could do at the moment. "Anywhere that isn't a nightclub. I can't take those places."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The fish soon went inside her bikini...again✦...
Helena frowned and grabbed the fish, and growled at it before tossing it somewhere else.. Far. "I'm getting out. These are some peverted fish."

--Research Lab--

A large and ancient book sat on the table. The table was scanning and translating pages at a break neck speed. Three girls and three boys captured in a raid were struggling against their restraints. Various tubes and wires had them practically stuck to the the mechanical tables they were being scanned on. Their plea's for escape were like sweet music for Beatrice, and a bit droll for her husband, who was feverishly working on his latest weapon in the fight against wild supers. That supposed goddess' data was most valuable in the creation of this newest design. "Living weapons. Ones that do not think, nor feel. Death is not even a viable option, as their bodies will just repair, even if it is just a toenail left!" he said excitedly. Beatrice smiled and stroked her husbands head. "Yes, darling, a living army of weapons to stop the further destruction of the world." she cooed in his ear. He quickly stood up. "Now my loyal test subjects, this is where we part ways, well the part of your mind that has any notion of free will or memory that is." he said as he pulled the switch that lowered the six tables into the horrific den of machines and gadgets below. Suddenly a roar of pained screams ended with just gurgles and dying moans.

"Soon, darling, soon, Scarlett will be able to go to school again without worry of being murdered by uncontrolled freaks of nature, with no sense of restraint." he said as he led Beatrice to his private resting room for a much needed "break".

Scarlett had thought herself clever. She sneaked out of her private room in Daddies office. She decided to venture around the area and see what is out there. Walking along, she found a hot pretzel vendor, and bought herself a cinnamon sugared pretzel. Eating it merrily, she decided to go see this school that mommy and daddy were fussing about....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back