• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The fish only waited while being a fish blob in the area Helena was in✦...
Helena stared at the blob of fish, "Well that's just weird. They don't like you at all... I don't think I wanna get back in now..."

Roman said:
Alex shrugged and looked at her, "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "I'll leave it up to you."
Yuki groaned, "Ugh...I don't really know what to do...I just need something to distract me from this...I need to feel some what relaxed..." She looked at him for a moment before blushing, "Never mind..." she said quickly and fell back on her bed grabbing a pillow and covering her face with it.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded, at least Elliot and his sister were both happy now and didn't have to deal with the mean kids at their old school. "Wait... she falls asleep randomly? I've never heard of someone like that before." She said quietly before looking at him a bit curiously. "What are you guys?"

Elliot nodded "We are still human....I-I think... But we control dreams and illusions and stuff" he explained "My sister falls asleep all the time and then I'm the opposite.." He said as he then ate a piece of fruit "I don't really sleep"

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke nods before grabbing Kairassi's hand and warping them both to the amusement park, he let go and smiled ♮...
"Were here, It looks like no war has broke out"
Kairassi laughed lightly " Yeah, thank goodness " she said before looking around a bit then turning to Luke and smiling excitedly "Let's go!"

Nanne said:
Yuki groaned, "Ugh...I don't really know what to do...I just need something to distract me from this...I need to feel some what relaxed..." She looked at him for a moment before blushing, "Never mind..." she said quickly and fell back on her bed grabbing a pillow and covering her face with it.
Alex gave Yuki a confused look. He was curious as to why she blushed upon looking to him. "Hey Yuki? What's up? Something wrong?" He asked, scooting closer to her and wrapping his arms around her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...alright. but its no fun if we dont swim''
Helena shook her head, "Can we go swimming at the mansion? I have nothing against the fish, but I they decide that they should only chase me around, then I don't wanna swim here... In a way it's scary."

Roman said:
Helena shook her head, "Can we go swimming at the mansion? I have nothing against the fish, but I they decide that they should only chase me around, then I don't wanna swim here... In a way it's scary."
''well, try swimming. i seen someone swim with them before, and he was swimming with the fish''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, try swimming. i seen someone swim with them before, and he was swimming with the fish''
"When you said swimming with the fish, you didn't mean think metaphorical way right?" She asked.

Roman said:
"When you said swimming with the fish, you didn't mean think metaphorical way right?" She asked.
''no, they'll literally swim with you'' (last post)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, they'll literally swim with you''
"Hm... I guess I'll try it." Helena said, before going back into the water. She then swam around a bit before looking at Azusa. She then spoke quietly, "Hey... You know if I'm making things a handful... I'm sorry... It was kind of hard growing up alone and well... You're too scared to try new things."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin turned towards the window himself, a slight feeling of disappointment that the moment was already over. With focus, he was able to enhance his sight well enough to see the people out on the street. He could see their anger, their sadness, the hatred building inside of them all as they all chanted together, words that deeply disturbed the young Phoenix.
'No more Specials, No more Freaks!'

Turning to Layla, Kalin had an obvious frown on his face.
"Layla, turn on the TV. Quickly, please... "

As Kalin spoke, his eyes glanced back towards the people outside. They wouldnt know about the two of them, but he was worried, nonetheless, about what would happen if anyone found out.

[/QUOTE]
Raising her brow to analyze Kalin's movements in response to her question, Layla turned her form along the floor in order to extend her arm to grab the remote. Clicking the power button gently with her index finger, Layla shifted her gaze back to the window. Sighing incoherently, she shifted and stared at the flickering television screen rather than saying anything else.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled quietly "Well of course i'm part of them its not like you can hug yourself" she said softly as she yawned a little.
Roland rolled his eyes before nuzzling to her a bit more "But want i'm saying is, is that you're what makes them so great." he mumbled tiredly into her hair before peeking one of his eyes open.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Briefly nodding his head, Kaname shifted his gaze sideways. A slight murmur escaped his lips, before his attention was snatched away to gaze at a program appearing alongside a nearby building. The announcement sparked an instant mean of refusal to Kaname, resulting is his hands curling up within his pockets. Gritting his teeth, Kaname blew his breath and began to storm off, though slow enough for Camilla to keep up while mumbling under his breath. "As if I'd listen to those arrogant fools."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla, obviously not paying attention to the announcement looked at Kaname with a bewildered expression as he looked to the announcement and began to storm off "K-Kaname? Where are you going?!" She called as she followed after him, the pace she was walking at beginning to slow when she had looked at what had made him rest that way "....what the.." Chips? Law? What? The announcement had pretty much ended by the time she looked. Camilla turned her head again realising she was falling behind, she rushed back up to him to catch up "W-Whats going on?" She asked still confused by the announcement, she had only caught bits of it.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana watched as Len was gentle with the mother. It was really amazing to see, considering even though she had never seen a wolf before she knew that it was definitely a predatory animal. To to see it be so docile around him was quite a sight, and despite her reasoning she found herself moving and sitting next to him, flinching up against him as the pups ran around them, sometimes getting close enough where they might run over her legs, which freaked her out. She nodded in response to her statement, allowing herself to take her eyes off the animals and looking up at him♧...
"O-okay..."
...♖Len smiled at Lilliana before one of the pups used his lap and chest to attempt standing, and once it did it started to lick his face, and that caught his by surprise as he leaned back then fell over to try and get away from the licking, though that only cause the other two pups to gang up on him and start smothering his face as well. Though he ended up laughing he was reaching over to Lilliana to try and get help before one of the pups playfully pinned his hand down at started gnawing on it with while Len laughed more and looked at Lilliana while talking in a playful tone♖...

"Won't ya help me Lily!?"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin nods and continued to eat, there was a secret ingredient? Amazing, she smiled up at him✵...
"Yea sure"
Hanran gulped and shook his head. "Never mind..." He said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before nuzzling to her a bit more "But want i'm saying is, is that you're what makes them so great." he mumbled tiredly into her hair before peeking one of his eyes open.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled and nodded "I know, I was just messing around" she said softly with a giggle "We should probably get up soon now huh...Its been way more than ten minutes I think".

TheDragoon said:
Hanran gulped and shook his head. "Never mind..." He said.
...✵ Rin blinked and shook her head, it irritated her the most when people did that✵...

"No tell me.."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "I know, I was just messing around" she said softly with a giggle "We should probably get up soon now huh...Its been way more than ten minutes I think".
Roland grumbled before sighing "Daaaaaaaaang it." he said softly before opening both his eyes and yawning then moving his head slightly away from hers "Are you sure? it only feels like five." he said as he slightly smiled at her.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "We are still human....I-I think... But we control dreams and illusions and stuff" he explained "My sister falls asleep all the time and then I'm the opposite.." He said as he then ate a piece of fruit "I don't really sleep"
Kairassi laughed lightly " Yeah, thank goodness " she said before looking around a bit then turning to Luke and smiling excitedly "Let's go!"
...♮Luke nods and pays to get in, he looks around, smiling, everything looked like it was normal which is okay♮...

"What do you want to ride first?"

?Anna?

tumblr_nqxj0dUNU71rmzw91o1_540.gif

Anna was sitting on her couch as home, flipping through the different tv channels to see what was on. Everything looked pretty uninteresting to her, until she stopped on the news. "Oh? What's this?" She spoke quietly to herself before turning silent so she could listen. Apparently, that was a new law going to be passed that would involve specials getting chipped. Anna raised an eyebrow questionably before puffing her cheeks out and crossing her arms, "Oh how stupid. These people are ridiculous! All get chipped over my dead body..." She muttered before turning off the news and going to make herself something to eat.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin blinked and shook her head, it irritated her the most when people did that✵...
"No tell me.."
Hanran looked down. "No, it's too embarrassing..." He said as he just helped himself to some pizza. He looked sad because he wasn't telling Rin.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey rubbed her eye's as the movie ended, grabbing the stuffed bunny she had set next to her "that was a good movie." she said.
Ken nodded. "Yeah, so I was wondering, do you want to do one more thing to end our date? I want to show you somewhere." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran looked down. "No, it's too embarrassing..." He said as he just helped himself to some pizza. He looked sad because he wasn't telling Rin.
...✵ Rin sighed and looked at hanran, how embarrassing could it be, she didn't care if it was embarrassing or not she wanted to know ✵...

"No hanran tell me, Don't start something and don't finish it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back