• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. something just feels very off...''
Akane put a hand on Apple's shoulder, "I feel the sad way about the place, but we can't let it get to us. Let's just get what we need and go."

Mayyflower said:
(Oh I didn't see sorry! Anyways I have Harper, Rin (kid Rin), Rin, Amaya, Akito and Miayuki, I didn't know who to choose)
((Ryder is a new ,straight , single guy wondering the campus, just tagg meh))

Sixxx said:
Dylan kissed him and backed away with a sigh " i do but i do not want to be a drunk mistake... Unless your choosing me Han... I cant, cause in the end if i do this and your not sure, ill hurt you and i love you i cant hurt you" she said looking up at him, obviously working hard on concentrating on him hoping he would choose her she hugged him " but i hope you choose me ..." She said pushing her self against him as she hugged him
@Roman
Han blinked, coming to his senses. He looked at Dylan and sighed, "You know... I wish I could choose. I have my answer and I'm sorry. I've been through a lot with Celia and I can't just give that all away." He said, before kissing Dylan. He then walked to the door and soon turned back to look at Dylan, speaking in a low tone, "Sorry, Dylan. I have to go now."

b8b22902cbd03661140adee5fa43cdeb.gif

With those last words, Han opened the doordoor and left before appearing inside the mansion to find Celia. "How am I supposed to explain this?" He asked himself.

@TheDragoon

Roman said:
Akane put a hand on Apple's shoulder, "I feel the sad way about the place, but we can't let it get to us. Let's just get what we need and go."
''right...though......where can we find it? im sure its not gonna be on like a...place where it looks like a shrine..''

Sixxx said:
((Ryder is a new ,straight , single guy wondering the campus, just tagg meh))
Rin walked out of her house, leaving doragon and Hanran alone, she started walking towards campus, her hands shoved into her pocket

Mayyflower said:
Origami chuckled. "Uh yes, I'd like to have the same as him but with steak frys instead of the vegtables and for the drink... I'd like to have red wine please" she says kindly
The waiter written their orders down. "It will be ready shortly." he said as he departed. "This day has to be the best I have had in forever." he said to her as he relaxed. "So is there anything else you need to know about me?" he asked.

Nonalaka said:
((Im confused, are they coming for Rini or Chiharu? Cause I'd assume Chiharu since you wrote 'little girl' but its under my reply from Rini so...yeah, I dunno how to reply xD ))
(Chiharu, then you and lastly Miyaka.)

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu hugged against Miyaka, feeling another bout of coughing slowly coming on. It was a bit worse than just dry throat it seemed. She didn't seem convinced at her words, and she seemed to flinch back when the guards came in and were talking to them, trying not to cough☼...
The guards came in and picked up the girl. "Come now, he cannot be left waiting." they said as they carried Chiharu off to a room in the temple proper.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]The waiter written their orders down. "It will be ready shortly." he said as he departed. "This day has to be the best I have had in forever." he said to her as he relaxed. "So is there anything else you need to know about me?" he asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay thank you" she says before he walked away, she looked over at Paris and thought. "I would like to know more about you, like your background" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''right...though......where can we find it? im sure its not gonna be on like a...place where it looks like a shrine..''
"So... We should just try our best. If not then we're fucked. Simple as that. Now think. You're smart. I'm smart. We're both smart... Yet I know nothing about Nasods so this one is all you. Where would they put it?" Akane asked.

Dylan stood in the dorm alone feeling like she couldnt breath she sat on the couch ,tears running down her face" oh ok" she looked around feeling lost " what do i do now ..."

Mayyflower said:
"Okay thank you" she says before he walked away, she looked over at Paris and thought. "I would like to know more about you, like your background" she says
"Well I am a second son prince. My older brother was the crown jewel in my fathers eyes, but I did not mind much. It left me time to do as I pleased. I roamed, explored, and even cavorted with everyone. Troy was a bustling port city, so there was no lack of things to do. It was not until my dad sent me and Hector over to Mycenea, when things went wrong fast." he explained..

@Mayyflower

Orichago eat his pancakes from the dinner and walked and after he paid his 17.00 dollars he walked around looking for new friends.

Achilles carried her out of the area. He followed the highway a distance and set her on a bus stop bench. "We are safe now." he said to her reassuringly.

@Lumina

Roman said:
Han blinked, coming to his senses. He looked at Dylan and sighed, "You know... I wish I could choose. I have my answer and I'm sorry. I've been through a lot with Celia and I can't just give that all away." He said, before kissing Dylan. He then walked to the door and soon turned back to look at Dylan, speaking in a low tone, "Sorry, Dylan. I have to go now."
b8b22902cbd03661140adee5fa43cdeb.gif

With those last words, Han opened the doordoor and left before appearing inside the mansion to find Celia. "How am I supposed to explain this?" He asked himself.

@TheDragoon
He didn't even need to explain. Celia was in the room, tracing her finger along the bed with a sad smile on her face. She obviously knew because of her godlike senses and was able to read his mind even if it was far away. She sighed. "Han-San..." She said softly. "I know you have feelings for someone else... So... I'm not going to try and compete." She said as tears softly fell down. "You deserve ultimate happiness... Don't worry, Mari will be taken care of. I watch over her all the time. You don't have to worry about me either... Of course I'm heartbroken, but I'm not going to let heartbreak get the best of me anymore. I'm not sad Han... I'm happy you met such a wonderful girl. I hope you enjoy the time you spend with her very well." She said. It was like she was practicing her speech for Han.

TheDragoon said:
He didn't even need to explain. Celia was in the room, tracing her finger along the bed with a sad smile on her face. She obviously knew because of her godlike senses and was able to read his mind even if it was far away. She sighed. "Han-San..." She said softly. "I know you have feelings for someone else... So... I'm not going to try and compete." She said as tears softly fell down. "You deserve ultimate happiness... Don't worry, Mari will be taken care of. I watch over her all the time. You don't have to worry about me either... Of course I'm heartbroken, but I'm not going to let heartbreak get the best of me anymore. I'm not sad Han... I'm happy you met such a wonderful girl. I hope you enjoy the time you spend with her very well." She said. It was like she was practicing her speech for Han.
Han was right outside the door. Listening. He made a fist, considering to punch himself for his stupidity... He only sighed before facing the door and relaxing his muscles. Han then opened the door, "That girl... Her name has to be Celia then." He said, pointing to her. "I heard everything you just said and well... It was sad... But I know what I want and that's you. We've been through a lot together and we have a family. I'm not giving it all up and the only thing that's gonna seperate me from you is death." He said sitting down next to her. "I'm sorry." He said, looking at her.

Lexi handed Lilith to Kite. "Ima make dinner" she says before she rubbed her stomach, healing it from giving birth, she didn't want any stretch marks so she got rid of those too, she went to the kitchen and started grabbing out stuff to make dinner

Lilith eyes were open, she was looking at Lilliana.

@TheDragoon @Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked out of her house, leaving doragon and Hanran alone, she started walking towards campus, her hands shoved into her pocket
Ryder saw a girl walking around and decided to watch herwhile leaning against a tree , in a way she looked distraught. He cocked his head and silently stood and began walking looking at the skywith a scowl, not paying attention to his surroundings

Roman said:
Han was right outside the door. Listening. He made a fist, considering to punch himself for his stupidity... He only sighed before facing the door and relaxing his muscles. Han then opened the door, "That girl... Her name has to be Celia then." He said, pointing to her. "I heard everything you just said and well... It was sad... But I know what I want and that's you. We've been through a lot together and we have a family. I'm not giving it all up and the only thing that's gonna seperate me from you is death." He said sitting down next to her. "I'm sorry." He said, looking at her.
( my god this is heartbreaking stuff...)

Sixxx said:
Ryder saw a girl walking around and decided to watch herwhile leaning against a tree , in a way she looked distraught. He cocked his head and silently stood and began walking looking at the skywith a scowl, not paying attention to his surroundings
Rin had a lot on her mind, most of what was in her mind was making her a little irritated, she just sighed and looked down and continued walking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back