• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han groaned, "Maybe... Why'd you take the bottle and walk away?" He asked before walking up behind her, and taking it back. "What's with the skirt? Trying to get some attention?" He asked, raising his brow.
Dylan smirked and leaned against the counter " its my drinking skirt " she said laughing fumbling with the bag of chips " i dont know i figured , i feel like crap, im going to go drinking all day, might as well look good " she looked up at him " why, do you want me to go change ?"

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Sounds good to me. I'm hungry too, so sweet should make some for ourselves."

Alejandro put a finger to his lips, "Shh... The monster is still making noises.." he whispered. "I want it to stop...."
Mal nodded "I planned on it, if were making it then we deserve to eat too" she said and laughed.

Misaki went silent "I-is it angry?" she asked as her own stomach growled, making her jump.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu had also pulled herself into a ball, bringing her knees up to her chest in her small corner of whatever cell held them. She had an arm wrapped around her legs, gingerly resting her broken one by her side. Her gaze looked scared and uncertain, and her voice reflected it☼...
"I don't like this place... I thought we were going home..."
Misafune looked at the girls. "Look, You guys are safe here, once this gets cleared up, we will be free to even have our own house here. But right now, they need to check us out, and I have to atone." He said as he looked down.

Miyaka gently hugged Chi-chan. "He speaks the truth. We are safer here than out there with the world being devoured by demons." she comforted the group.

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked a few times "You've sinned?" She asked as she lifted his food and gave it over to him. "How so?" She asked as she tilted her head lightly, she knew he had taken lives when in that suit thing, but those were demons who's plans were to hurt others....did that count as sinning? She supposed that was a grey area where morals were concerned, maybe, she didn't know really.
"The worst was to do violence, but that is not on my list of charges, since they knew I defended myself. However, I gave of myself to the darkness within, and I unleashed it. That is a grave sin, to give my power to the dark." he said as he finished his food. He waited for his captors to drag him to the falls. But two guards came, not for him, but for the young girl. "Little girl, come, the Elder wishes to question you...personally." the women said as they released the seal.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Sixxx said:
Dylan smirked and leaned against the counter " its my drinking skirt " she said laughing fumbling with the bag of chips " i dont know i figured , i feel like crap, im going to go drinking all day, might as well look good " she looked up at him " why, do you want me to go change ?"
@Roman
Han being right behind her when she leaned against the counter made him blush slightly, "That's not what I'm saying. Maybe you could just take it off." He said with a grin, he then put the bottle on the counter and hopped up on the counter.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen nodded and began walking to the amusement park "before we get there... are you afraid of heights?" he asked and smirked.
Riley shrugged. "I guess we will have to find out when he get on something high" she says

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded "Usually they're always taken but there seem's to actually be one open" she said and walked over to the seat.
River smiled as he follows her over. "I guess we got lucky." He said to her before chuckling

Roman said:
The clone chuckled, "I see. What do you wanna do for the duration of the time you can see?" He asked curiously. "We can stay here as long as you want anyways.
"I want this dream to end so I can wake up and wait for the real you to make me see again." She said having thought the hole experience was a dream.

Sixxx said:
Amber took his hands and pulled him deeper in the water with a smile at his blushing " well come one then, dont be shy " as soon as she finished saying it a wave pushed her against him and she turned red
@Daniel reaving
Atrio also blushed more when the wave pushed her to him as he looked down and stared at her. "H-hi." He said to her

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry ;- ;) )
Dakota slid her tongue into his mouth as she lightly brushed her hands through his hair, loosing herself in the kiss.
Roland brushed his tongue against Dakota's before starting to roll his tongue around hers and his hands started slowly sliding up her sides before he pulled out of the kiss and smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he follows her over. "I guess we got lucky." He said to her before chuckling
"I want this dream to end so I can wake up and wait for the real you to make me see again." She said having thought the hole experience was a dream.

Atrio also blushed more when the wave pushed her to him as he looked down and stared at her. "H-hi." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"If you pinch yourself you'd wake up. If it hurts, then you're already awake." The clone said, taking a seat on the ground. "But I do know how to help you."

Roman said:
Han being right behind her when she leaned against the counter made him blush slightly, "That's not what I'm saying. Maybe you could just take it off." He said with a grin, he then put the bottle on the counter and hopped up on the counter.
Dylan looked at him and smiled placing her hand on his cheek and leaned in "you cant handle me taking this skirt off" she said with a wink grabbing the bottle and taking a drink backing away a few feet with an mischievous smile

@Roman

Daniel reaving]River smiled as he follows her over. "I guess we got lucky." He said to her before chuckling "I want this dream to end so I can wake up and wait for the real you to make me see again." She said having thought the hole experience was a dream. Atrio also blushed more when the wave pushed her to him as he looked down and stared at her. "H-hi." He said to her [/QUOTE] Amber smiled up at him " hello there" she pressed her self against him she got on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek but stayed on her tip toes for a moment more lookin at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
Dylan looked at him and smiled placing her hand on his cheek and leaned in "you cant handle me taking this skirt off" she said with a wink grabbing the bottle and taking a drink backing away a few feet with an mischievous smile
@Roman
Han hopped off the counter and grabbed Dylan's hand, pulling her closer, "You don't know what I can handle." He said, placing his other hand on her waist. "Besides, you know you wanna~" Han said, it was obvious that he was drunk.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you my love." He said to her as he held her close and stared into her eyes
"Window seat?" He suggested to kyoko

"But I want to thank you. You've given me sight, even if its just for a short time, and you've been here for me." She said happily to roman happily

Atrio glanced at her his eyes drifting down wards before he blushed blood red and quickly looked away. "N-no it's not that." He said to her quickly

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just stared into his eyes as well, her red crimson eyes just staring at him but she was smiling at him as her tails just waved back and forth✿...

Roman said:
Akane followed behind, Apple, as she made a sword appear in her hand. "Neither do I..."
''if anything happens...lets try not to fight a lot. we barely know of the new nasods' fighting techniques or what they are capable of...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if anything happens...lets try not to fight a lot. we barely know of the new nasods' fighting techniques or what they are capable of...''
"I don't wanna fight at all, but if I have to, I will." Akane said, spinning the sword in her hand. "I'll try to keep out of combat though."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland brushed his tongue against Dakota's before starting to roll his tongue around hers and his hands started slowly sliding up her sides before he pulled out of the kiss and smiled at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked back at him when he pulled away, placing a small peck on his lips before smiling happily.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry ;- ;) )
Dakota slid her tongue into his mouth as she lightly brushed her hands through his hair, loosing herself in the kiss.

((Ooops, I missed Hime's reply too sorry ;-; @HimeragiSeiker ))

Amara nodded "I see..." She said with a nod "I've heard of there before"
''it used to be a home of the Fahrmann family. it has a guardian which was a dark centipede named Drabaki, Warden of Darkness. the Fahrmann family was invaded by demons and...i only saw a girl that had the traits of a Kitsune but she didnt smell like one...like a Megitsune...she defeated all those demons by herself...i dont know why she didnt fight them earlier..''

Roman said:
"I don't wanna fight at all, but if I have to, I will." Akane said, spinning the sword in her hand. "I'll try to keep out of combat though."
''alright. something just feels very off...''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him when he pulled away, placing a small peck on his lips before smiling happily.
Roland smiled at her as he gazed into her eyes "I love you~" he said happily as he pulled a hand out from under her shirt and placed it on her cheek before pecking her lips back.

Roman said:
Han hopped off the counter and grabbed Dylan's hand, pulling her closer, "You don't know what I can handle." He said, placing his other hand on her waist. "Besides, you know you wanna~" Han said, it was obvious that he was drunk.
Dylan kissed him and backed away with a sigh " i do but i do not want to be a drunk mistake... Unless your choosing me Han... I cant, cause in the end if i do this and your not sure, ill hurt you and i love you i cant hurt you" she said looking up at him, obviously working hard on concentrating on him hoping he would choose her she hugged him " but i hope you choose me ..." She said pushing her self against him as she hugged him

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back