• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Origami chuckled and nods. "Yea I would like to hear what happened next" she says
"Well after I died, I learned the truth. Well The goddesses decided to have a beauty contest. Well bad things happened and I ended up madly in love with the king's young wife, Helen. Not that I had much choice in the matter, since it was another gods driven game. So I decided to take her back to Troy, where her husband waged war on us. I managed to escape, she did not, I suppose. But I can honestly say I regret every moment." he said trying to maintain a smile at the painful memory.

@Mayyflower

dylan slipped out if her outfit And stumbled to the bed falling onto it letting tears fall onto the sheets , she curled up shaking a bit hugging a pillow to her chest

Mayyflower said:
Rin had a lot on her mind, most of what was in her mind was making her a little irritated, she just sighed and looked down and continued walking
Ryder ran into Rin almost knocking her over he caught her hand before she fell and let go once she righted her self, he fixed his jacket and looked down at her " are you alright miss?"

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han was right outside the door. Listening. He made a fist, considering to punch himself for his stupidity... He only sighed before facing the door and relaxing his muscles. Han then opened the door, "That girl... Her name has to be Celia then." He said, pointing to her. "I heard everything you just said and well... It was sad... But I know what I want and that's you. We've been through a lot together and we have a family. I'm not giving it all up and the only thing that's gonna seperate me from you is death." He said sitting down next to her. "I'm sorry." He said, looking at her.
Celia was surprised that Han had heard her and she looked down again and shook her head. "Han... If you still loved me then why were you kissing another girl? O-Of course I still love you its just... I don't want that girl to hurt... Violence and sadness hurts me y'know..." She said softly, a bit choked up. "B-But anyway... Please don't ever do that again. I-I don't want to go through the same thing I did with Atticus..."

Sixxx said:
Ryder ran into Rin almost knocking her over he caught her hand before she fell and let go once she righted her self, he fixed his jacket and looked down at her " are you alright miss?"
Rin gasped and looked up before she almost fell but caught right when she was about to go down. "Oh yea I'm fine, sorry I wasn't paying attention" she says also fixing her jacket

Roman said:
"If you pinch yourself you'd wake up. If it hurts, then you're already awake." The clone said, taking a seat on the ground. "But I do know how to help you."
Isabella slowly slid her hand over her arm and frowned. "But what if I want this to be a dream. So when I wake up you might be single. Just maybe." She whispered to her self not knowing if he could hear her an immediate feeling of guilt and shame came over her at her words but this was just a dream she didn't know it was real and frankly didn't want to know if it was real.

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled up at him " hello there" she pressed her self against him she got on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek but stayed on her tip toes for a moment more lookin at him
Atrio stood there frozen at the feeling of her lips to his cheek. 'Is this a dream' he mentally asked him self before he slowly leaned down and kissed her cheek in return thinking that what she wanted

@Sixxx

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko just stared into his eyes as well, her red crimson eyes just staring at him but she was smiling at him as her tails just waved back and forth✿...
Blake smiled back at her not wanting to say a thing to her knowing she would know how meh loved her

Mayyflower said:
Rin gasped and looked up before she almost fell but caught right when she was about to go down. "Oh yea I'm fine, sorry I wasn't paying attention" she says also fixing her jacket
Ryder looked down at her with a smirk " its fine, neither was i " he pointed up " i was observing ,never have seen the sky before, its odd looking "

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Celia was surprised that Han had heard her and she looked down again and shook her head. "Han... If you still loved me then why were you kissing another girl? O-Of course I still love you its just... I don't want that girl to hurt... Violence and sadness hurts me y'know..." She said softly, a bit choked up. "B-But anyway... Please don't ever do that again. I-I don't want to go through the same thing I did with Atticus..."
"Old feelings had resurfaced. Before I was with you, I was with her." Han said, now looking down himself. "She was my first girlfriend, but things had changed while she was away and I met you and we had Mari... But I know that I want what I have with you. Sorry if I hurt you." He said, hugging her. "I won't do it again."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira remained sat down on the front garden, meditating. He would slowly build up his power, and then lower it. He then lowered his power one final time and began training his mind. His breathing slowed and became quiet as he became more relaxed♅...
-------------------------------

...ΨKenji nodded and smiled as he continued walking, replying as he did so. As they walked, they soon passed Akira who was still meditating. He then entered the home and proceeded to make his way upstairsΨ...

“ Okay, to bed we go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Being at the grocery had taken longer than she thought, a couple hours at most. Asuka had paid for everything and stood within the store, thinking about what to do. Her house was a ways away from the grocery store and she couldn't exactly wheel the cart all the way home... nor could she possibly carry everything. She also didn't want to use her powers because that always made things easier and she wasn't brought up to depend on those things. Asuka was taught to try doing things on her own first before she ever resorted to using magic. She was getting pretty close to that situation though, considering she tried carrying everything and ended up falling. Groaning, she pushed everything off of her and cried out in frustration before pouting, soon picking herself up off of the ground❦...

"Dang it! I bought to much stuff to carry home! Waaah!"

tumblr_nxi87vgtIS1u0ykn4o6_500.gif

...❦Asuka sighed and stared at the stuff of the ground before pouting and waving her hand, the groceries and herself teleporting back to the house. She was pretty sad that she had to resort to magic, but there wasn't much she could do about it. Asuka carefully unpacked all the food, putting everything where it belonged. She had carried the water cases to the back and put them in the fridge before sighing. The cases were pretty heavy to her somewhat small figure and it took a lot for her to carry it. Once she was finished, Asuka went to her room and changed herself into dress that she had bought recently. It was shorter than things that she would usually wear, it barely even came to her mid thigh. She looked at herself in the mirror and commented on her outfit, soon doing a twirl❦...

"Ooh... it's a bit to short, but it looks nice. I like it!"

tumblr_nxk4k9NXtB1u0ykn4o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella slowly slid her hand over her arm and frowned. "But what if I want this to be a dream. So when I wake up you might be single. Just maybe." She whispered to her self not knowing if he could hear her an immediate feeling of guilt and shame came over her at her words but this was just a dream she didn't know it was real and frankly didn't want to know if it was real.

[/QUOTE]
The clone blinked and scratched his head, "Uhh.. What was that?" He asked, looking at Isabella. "I.. Didn't quite catch what you said."

Daniel reaving]Isabella slowly slid her hand over her arm and frowned. "But what if I want this to be a dream. So when I wake up you might be single. Just maybe." She whispered to her self not knowing if he could hear her an immediate feeling of guilt and shame came over her at her words but this was just a dream she didn't know it was real and frankly didn't want to know if it was real. [/QUOTE] Amber smiles and turned her head before he kissed her cheek so he accidentally kissed her she broke the kiss for a moment before wrapping her arms around his neck pressing her self against him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Roman said:
"So... We should just try our best. If not then we're fucked. Simple as that. Now think. You're smart. I'm smart. We're both smart... Yet I know nothing about Nasods so this one is all you. Where would they put it?" Akane asked.
''hell, i dont know...''

...✦She said as she just looked around. She wanted to see if there was no one around more than finding the artifacts that she was trying to find✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled back at her not wanting to say a thing to her knowing she would know how meh loved her

[/QUOTE]
...✦Emiko soon giggled a little as she soon pecked Blake's lips✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hell, i dont know...''
...✦She said as she just looked around. She wanted to see if there was no one around more than finding the artifacts that she was trying to find✦...
"Well what do you expect to find here? It seems like there is civilization around, but I don't see anything and the only sources of energy I sense is our own."

Sixxx said:
Ryder looked down at her with a smirk " its fine, neither was i " he pointed up " i was observing ,never have seen the sky before, its odd looking "
@Mayyflower
Rin blinked. "You've never seen the sky before?" She asks

Roman said:
"Well what do you expect to find here? It seems like there is civilization around, but I don't see anything and the only sources of energy I sense is our own."
''well...i honestly have no idea...just......something''

((Okay, thanks for explaining :D ~))

Rini watched as the guards arrived and asked for Chiharu "It'll be okay" she said quietly to Chiharu in an attempt to reassure her as she was carried away, she hoped she was alright.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at her as he gazed into her eyes "I love you~" he said happily as he pulled a hand out from under her shirt and placed it on her cheek before pecking her lips back.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled happily as her eyes flickered a little "I love you too~" she said softly.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah... But.. What are we gonna make? We should have thought about that before. Any ideas?"

Alejandro chuckled, "I wanna eat all the food still.. But I'm gonna share... I do wonder if my stomach is gonna make that dcsry noise again."

~~~~~~~

The clone blushed lightly, "Yeah. You're welcome... But you don't have to thank me like I said before. It's fine. Really."

~~~~~~

Kaz smiled, "How does I taste? I'm not big on cooking breakfast food, but I hope I did well~ Oh and you're welcome, Yoshi~"

~~~~~~~

Han took the bottle back when Dylan took a drink, "I'd never forget about you." He said, putting his arm around her. He then took another drink before laughing, "This stuff is amazing!"

~~~~~~

Alex chuckled and sank under the water before he surfaced again behind, Yuki and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Alright~"

~~~~~~

Akane nodded, "I know for sure I'm an outsider. I've never heard any other Sanctums mention Nasods before, that's why I know nothing about them.." she explained. "Anyways, maybe we could finish what we came here for. I don't think we belong here."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino was off in heaven, happily eating her French toast when she heard him. "It's great! I love it, really." She said happily before taking a piece of the bacon and biting into it.

Dylan gathered her things from the dorm wiping tears away , she pulled out her phone and texted Han im leaving the dorm ... Imma try to find someplace new to live , maybe hunt down the rest of my family... Thanks for helping. She texted him crying as she left , her heart heavy and hurting

@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi was gonna grab the towel when Kaori came walking in as if it was nothing, which caused him to instantly tease up. What was she doing in here? he did say he was showering, and he definately did... didn't close the door, damn it. Then Kaori looked at him which caused him to momentarily freeze, she could see everything, couldn't she? After that though his hand shot down to cover his junk, though he he was sure it was covered he used his other hand as well, but he just felt so, exposed, his whole body could be seen still and he was sure his face was beat red because it felt like it was on fire right about now with his how the right half of his chest, though his whole torso was define with slender muscle, was the same pale tone of white almost lacking any natural color even though his right arm was for the most part normal colored. He just felt like he couldn't move at until he felt his arm slowly move for the towel on the wall as he stared at Kaori, looking her in the eyes hoping he was still covering his stuff completely.♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori just... looked at him. Oh she had definitely seen everything, before he covered himself up. A very serious blush found her face, even her ears as she watched his face do the same. They stood there, frozen, staring at each other, and eventually Masahi reached for a towel to attempt to cover up everything he had seen, and Kaori swallowed, trying to get the words out witjout tripping over them☆...

"I-i-i-i.... i-i-I'm just.... g-gonna..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily as her eyes flickered a little "I love you too~" she said softly.
Roland smiled before pulling away from her and poking her nose "So, what shall we do now? i think it might be dark enough to star gaze, or do other things in the dark~" he teased before pulling his hand out from under her shirt.

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked. "You've never seen the sky before?" She asks
Ryder shook his head " I am ... A Demon to put it simply , never have i seen such an odd, bright sight." He said looking up scowling before looking back down , dark silver eyes focusing on the girl

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
"Old feelings had resurfaced. Before I was with you, I was with her." Han said, now looking down himself. "She was my first girlfriend, but things had changed while she was away and I met you and we had Mari... But I know that I want what I have with you. Sorry if I hurt you." He said, hugging her. "I won't do it again."
Celia blushed and started crying, holding on his arms tightly, not wanting him to let go as she buried her face in his chest now. "Han-San..." She said softly. "Han-San Han-San Han-San..." She said before sniffling and smiling a little, her eyes still wet with tears. "You idiot..." She said jokingly, but in a soft voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back