• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it used to be a home of the Fahrmann family. it has a guardian which was a dark centipede named Drabaki, Warden of Darkness. the Fahrmann family was invaded by demons and...i only saw a girl that had the traits of a Kitsune but she didnt smell like one...like a Megitsune...she defeated all those demons by herself...i dont know why she didnt fight them earlier..''
Amara nodded "So, she kinda saved you all?"

Nonalaka said:
((Okay, thanks for explaining :D ~))
Rini watched as the guards arrived and asked for Chiharu "It'll be okay" she said quietly to Chiharu in an attempt to reassure her as she was carried away, she hoped she was alright.

@Lumina
...☼Chiharu's eyes widened when they grabbed her, not expecting them to be coming for her. What was happening? Why did they want her? She initially fought back at least a bit, definitely scared now and wanting to go back to Miyaka. She didn't want to go with these people! But, her small resistance didn't last long as soon the coughing fit returned from the stress and the struggle, and she fell weakly into their hands as they led her off, looking back at Miyaka and Rini and Misafune with a terrified look☼...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i honestly have no idea...just......something''
Akane sighed, "We'll find what we're looking for. Let's just do this. We've been wasting a lot of time."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori just... looked at him. Oh she had definitely seen everything, before he covered himself up. A very serious blush found her face, even her ears as she watched his face do the same. They stood there, frozen, staring at each other, and eventually Masahi reached for a towel to attempt to cover up everything he had seen, and Kaori swallowed, trying to get the words out witjout tripping over them☆...
"I-i-i-i.... i-i-I'm just.... g-gonna..."
...♝Masahi grabbed the towel and brought it over to himself before moving his other hand away so he could at least cover himself from the waist down before looking at Kaori and nodding when she spoke, though upon seeing her blush it pretty much told him the she saw everything, and that only served to make his ears red as well before he gulped, trying to find words where there were none, his head was just a giant cluster of thoughts and none of them were understandable, really he just sorta assumed what she was trying to say before looking briefly at the door before immediately back to her and her eyes♝...

"Y-y-ye-yeah, t-that w-wo-would p-probably b-be best......."

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked a few times "You've sinned?" She asked as she lifted his food and gave it over to him. "How so?" She asked as she tilted her head lightly, she knew he had taken lives when in that suit thing, but those were demons who's plans were to hurt others....did that count as sinning? She supposed that was a grey area where morals were concerned, maybe, she didn't know really.
Elliot nodded "I like fruit, but I'm not that great with vegetables" he said turning up his nose a little at the thought. "Anyways, Let's go get that snack" he said with a smile.

Yuna smiled " Well...Alright~" she said before going silent for a moment, soon glancing back at the door "...Well...Uhm...Goodnight" she said softly as she looked back at him.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Vegetables are okay for me, but I don't like to eat them a lot. I still kind of like them though." Yumi was okay with vegetables, she didn't really eat them a lot but she could tolerate them. Upon hearing Elliot, she nodded, "Oh right! Well, we're here now~ What's your favorite fruit? Mine is raspberries!" She said happily, walking into the grocery store and heading towards where she knew the fruit bowls were located, which was by the fruits and vegetables.

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino was off in heaven, happily eating her French toast when she heard him. "It's great! I love it, really." She said happily before taking a piece of the bacon and biting into it.

Kaz chuckled, "Well you finish that, I'm gonna find something that we could do." He said, pulling it his phone.

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed and started crying, holding on his arms tightly, not wanting him to let go as she buried her face in his chest now. "Han-San..." She said softly. "Han-San Han-San Han-San..." She said before sniffling and smiling a little, her eyes still wet with tears. "You idiot..." She said jokingly, but in a soft voice.
Han looked down at Celia when she buried her face in his chest. He gave her a soft look and smile, gently placing his hand on her back.

200_s.gif

"Not just any idiot. I'm your idiot." He said, placing his finger under her chin. Han slowly raised Celia's head so she was looking at him, "I'll always be your idiot." He laughed lightly.

Roman said:
Han looked down at Celia when she buried her face in his chest. He gave her a soft look and smile, gently placing his hand on her back.
200_s.gif

"Not just any idiot. I'm your idiot." He said, placing his finger under her chin. Han slowly raised Celia's head so she was looking at him, "I'll always be your idiot." He laughed lightly.
Celia blushed and smiled. She had stopped crying. She gently leaned up and placed her hands on his cheeks as she slipped her lips onto his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
Ryder shook his head " I am ... A Demon to put it simply , never have i seen such an odd, bright sight." He said looking up scowling before looking back down , dark silver eyes focusing on the girl
@Mayyflower
Rin blinked. "Im a Fallen angel" she says looking down at her hands

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed and smiled. She had stopped crying. She gently leaned up and placed her hands on his cheeks as she slipped her lips onto his.
Han blushed a little, before kissing back.

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked. "Im a Fallen angel" she says looking down at her hands
Ryder smiles " well have you heard of the demon king? The one that defected against Satan? And left hell?" He said looking down at the girl with a slight smile

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before pulling away from her and poking her nose "So, what shall we do now? i think it might be dark enough to star gaze, or do other things in the dark~" he teased before pulling his hand out from under her shirt.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "Other things?" Sje questioned "....well I do love stargazing with you, Its fun~" she said with a smile "And its cute when you start to get sleepy~~" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi grabbed the towel and brought it over to himself before moving his other hand away so he could at least cover himself from the waist down before looking at Kaori and nodding when she spoke, though upon seeing her blush it pretty much told him the she saw everything, and that only served to make his ears red as well before he gulped, trying to find words where there were none, his head was just a giant cluster of thoughts and none of them were understandable, really he just sorta assumed what she was trying to say before looking briefly at the door before immediately back to her and her eyes♝...
"Y-y-ye-yeah, t-that w-wo-would p-probably b-be best......."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Hearing his words Kaori nodded and immediately exited the bathroom, closing the door behind her, and running straight for her own room, slamming that one closed as well. Kaori slid down the back of the door, trying not to scream out loud. She saw EVERYTHING. Things she never expected to see. That was just.... way too embarassing! Seeing that kind of thing is only reserved for lovers, or something like that right? Thinking about that reminded her of the confession, which reminded her of the kiss, and now her thoughts were all jumbled, and now all she could think about was how he actually had a decent body, even if it was scarred, and all of this made her blush even harder, and soon Kaori buried her head in her knees, wondering what was with today and why she couldn't get him off her mind☆...

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Vegetables are okay for me, but I don't like to eat them a lot. I still kind of like them though." Yumi was okay with vegetables, she didn't really eat them a lot but she could tolerate them. Upon hearing Elliot, she nodded, "Oh right! Well, we're here now~ What's your favorite fruit? Mine is raspberries!" She said happily, walking into the grocery store and heading towards where she knew the fruit bowls were located, which was by the fruits and vegetables.

Elliot followed behind her, peering over her shoulder to look at where the fruit bowls were "Hm? Favourite fruit? Let's see... Probably mango? The taste pretty good in smoothies and stuff." He said with a nod.

Sixxx said:
Ryder smiles " well have you heard of the demon king? The one that defected against Satan? And left hell?" He said looking down at the girl with a slight smile
@Mayyflower
Rin crossed her arms. "Yea what about him?" she asks

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well you finish that, I'm gonna find something that we could do." He said, pulling it his phone.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino, with her cheeks stuff with food, gave him a thumbs up and continued eating her food. She eventually finished the French toast, which made her kind of sad and thought she should have saved it for last, and started to eat some of the pancakes and waffles. By the time she was done eating, her stomach hurt and her head was rested on the table. Yoshino had eaten more than her body could fit and at this point she felt like throwing up. She thought that maybe if she didn't move or try and get up for a little while, she'd be fine. "Ugh..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Other things?" She questioned "....well I do love stargazing with you, Its fun~" she said with a smile "And its cute when you start to get sleepy~~" she said with a giggle.
Roland huffed at her last comment "No i am not!" he said in a pouting manner before turning and grabbing the blanket from the couch before walking back over to her "I'm not cute!" he said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin crossed her arms. "Yea what about him?" she asks
Ryder smirked " Ryder Gravins , demon king , pleasure to meet you "he said pleasantly holding out his hand with a kind smile "we arent all as bad as we seem , demons"

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Riley shrugged. "I guess we will have to find out when he get on something high" she says
Rylen looked at her "are you telling me you've never been up high?" he said and raised an eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he follows her over. "I guess we got lucky." He said to her before chuckling
"I want this dream to end so I can wake up and wait for the real you to make me see again." She said having thought the hole experience was a dream.

Atrio also blushed more when the wave pushed her to him as he looked down and stared at her. "H-hi." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded and sat down "guess so, which is surprising... luck is never on my side..." she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland huffed at her last comment "No i am not!" he said in a pouting manner before turning and grabbing the blanket from the couch before walking back over to her "I'm not cute!" he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "and when you pull that pouty face it only proves my point~" she said as she looked over at him.

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino, with her cheeks stuff with food, gave him a thumbs up and continued eating her food. She eventually finished the French toast, which made her kind of sad and thought she should have saved it for last, and started to eat some of the pancakes and waffles. By the time she was done eating, her stomach hurt and her head was rested on the table. Yoshino had eaten more than her body could fit and at this point she felt like throwing up. She thought that maybe if she didn't move or try and get up for a little while, she'd be fine. "Ugh..."

Kaz looked away from his phone and at Yoshino. "Alright then. Am I to cancel our plans for today?" He asked, putting is phone away just in case she needed some help. "I'll leave it up to you."

Nonalaka said:
Elliot followed behind her, peering over her shoulder to look at where the fruit bowls were "Hm? Favourite fruit? Let's see... Probably mango? The taste pretty good in smoothies and stuff." He said with a nod.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi made a face at the thought of mango. She wasn't much of a fan of that fruit, unless it was dried really. For some reason, it tasted better to her if it was fried mango rather than just a regular mango. Looked at the variety of fruit bowls, she grabbed one that had raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and banana. "Do you get smoothies or make them? I've only had some a couple times."

Roman said:
Han blushed a little, before kissing back.
Celia deepened the kiss a bit before pulling away and brushing his hair softly. "My Han-San..." She said softly, as if she was proud to see the man he had came to be. The kind and noble man she admired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back