• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked over at Akira's retreating back before her gaze focused on the tv again and she flickered through the channels. Nothing was on the peaked her interest and she let out a sigh before pushing herself up into sitting position, soon taking the ice off of her head. The swelling had gone down a little and it didn't hurt as much as it did before, so she didn't need the ice that much anymore. Asuka stood up from the couch and headed to the freezer, putting the bag of ice back in there before heading towards the front door. She then stopped and put on her shoes before heading out to go to the grocery store. She needed to restock on food and now was as good a time as any to do it. It's not like she was busy❦...
"To the grocery store! This is going to take forever..."

...❦When Asuka finally made it to the store, she grabbed herself a cart and made her way around the store, grabbing everything that she needed with that cart starting to pile up. She looked down at the stuff she put in it and hummed lightly before speaking, soon putting some of the junk food she had gotten, back onto its shelf. Asuka then went to go get more healthy orientated food and water cases, along with some soda❦...

"This is a lot of junk... I need more healthy food..."

tumblr_nkp69vzzmY1ruv1gno1_500.gif
...♅Akira remained sat down on the front garden, meditating. He would slowly build up his power, and then lower it. He then lowered his power one final time and began training his mind. His breathing slowed and became quiet as he became more relaxed♅...

-------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had been walking next to Kenji in silence, her hand intertwined with his. The prior events were playing through her head, and feeling Kenji next to her made her feel kinda bad for how their interaction went prior to that thing attacking their house. She was a bit lost in thought to the point where Kenji's question almost took her by surprise. Lumina blinked as he talked, her gaze moving up toward him. Part of her wanted to say she was fine, but she'd be lying to herself and to him. And the last time she lied, Kenji hadn't been happy. So, Lumina inwardly sighed as she nodded, looking back out forward in front of them as she spoke♤...
"U-uh... yeah."
...ΨKenji nodded and smiled as he continued walking, replying as he did so. As they walked, they soon passed Akira who was still meditating. He then entered the home and proceeded to make his way upstairsΨ...

“ Okay, to bed we go~ ”

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled and splashed him looking up at him giggling as she did so " so much for keepin my cloths dry "she says laughing as the tide comes in and drenches them both
Atrio coughed when the water hit them as he helped her up to her feet. "Sorry." He said to her as he helped her out of the water before he took off the black jacket he was wearing and threw it to shore so he was just in the black tank top he was wearing under neath and his black pants. He looked at her. "You ok?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
"....I wouldn't call that minor stuff but I'm not one to argue" she said as she shook her head a little then looked at him briefly, after the food had been left in she stared at it for a moment, like she didn't trust it, before slowly moving to get some food, she was too hungry to not trust it really, she glanced to Misafune who was attempting to sit up "Do you want me to bring over your food for you?" She offered, seeing how he wasn't in the best of shape right now.
"Please, also, I have sinned apparently." he said as he propped himself against a wall. "It is safe, poison and drugs are not their style. If they wanted us dead we would not even get a chance to protest." he said.

Mayyflower said:
Origami blushed and listened to their conversation, she glared at the waiter when he led them to the table, she sat down and looked around
He had taken his seat. "Well I had never seen a place to eat like this before, aren't you full of surprises." he joked as he looked over the menu.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Elliot shrugged a little "I dunno, I'll probably get the same, a fruit bowl sounds nice" he said with a smile as he followed after her.
Camilla stared blankly at him "....no sweat?" She repeated before pulling a confused expression, obviously she hasn't heard anyone say it before "I don't understand..." She said quietly.

Yuna frowned a little "Will you be okay?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled, "I love fruit bowls! Mostly because I love fruit, any kind really. I can't get enough of it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh, someone who's masichistic is a masochist. basically someone who gets pleasure from pain''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded slowly, at least she knew what a masochist was now. "That's weird. Does she really like that kind of stuff?" She asked, as if she wasn't in the room.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded slowly, at least she knew what a masochist was now. "That's weird. Does she really like that kind of stuff?" She asked, as if she wasn't in the room.

''i dont know...''

''Lucia, your so mean..!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok" river said happily to her before he started to lead her that way

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked with him, looking around as they walked.

Mayyflower said:
"I've never been here I just saw the beautiful design outside the restaurant" she says smiling before she grabbed her menu and looked at it
"Wow, they even have wine. Now that is pretty fancy." he marveled as the only time he has ever had wine was at parties or when his father allowed it at dinner, which was rare. "I think this porterhouse thing sounds good." he commented.

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Rylen sighed as he quickened his pace and ran behind her "i'm coming, i'm coming..."
(You realize she is half succubus and they do have to feed some timesxD) (@shortyshot8 just so he's aware)

Riley smiled and looked back at Rylen, she slowed down when she reached downtown

Mayyflower said:
(You realize she is half succubus and they do have to feed some timesxD) (@shortyshot8 just so he's aware)
Riley smiled and looked back at Rylen, she slowed down when she reached downtown
(well this just got interesting xD )

Rylen stopped right next to her " hopefully you didn't just get us lost..." he said.

LunaCrosby said:
(well this just got interesting xD )
Rylen stopped right next to her " hopefully you didn't just get us lost..." he said.
Riley shook her head. "I know where we are, were downtown" she says

Mayyflower said:
Origami looked at Paris. "I don't drink wine that much" she says looking back at the menu. "I'm just gonna have a steak" she says
"Same, because I have not heard of most of this menu. Food was simple. Whatever could be cooked, grown and and harvested was usually dinner." he joked with her as the waiter came along. "May I take your order?" he asked. "I will be having the steak, medium rare, with vegetable sides. To drink I would like some wine, and water. Just a bottle of wine." he ordered. "And you madam?" he asked her.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "You make it look like I'm going to take advantage of you. Don't get ridiculous"
Asami scoffed, "I wasn't trying to...it's just the hug was unexpected..." she said before pouting.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot shrugged a little "I dunno, I'll probably get the same, a fruit bowl sounds nice" he said with a smile as he followed after her.
Camilla stared blankly at him "....no sweat?" She repeated before pulling a confused expression, obviously she hasn't heard anyone say it before "I don't understand..." She said quietly.

Yuna frowned a little "Will you be okay?" She asked, tilting her head a little.
Mako looked at her and smiled, "I'm sure I'll be okay."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded before feeling slightly saddened when she got off of him, but he soon got over it as he looked down the hall and nodded as he stood up. What he had failed to notice was that his shirt had ridden up his back, exposing how half of his torso was almost completely white with just a slight tint of natural color, the result of how he healed after getting crushed by the boulder, it also revealed how in shape he kept himself, showing toned muscle, which flexed as he stretched his arms over his head before he started walking to the bathroom. Masahi actually stopped as he got to the hallway and turned around to look at Kaori with a semi curious look on his face before talking softly♝...

"Would you mind if i took a shower?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori wiped her nose again as Masahi got up, glancing over at him as he did so. Her eyes widened the slightest bit as she noticed the white skin under his shirt, on the same side that had gotten crushed under that rock all those years ago. She attributed it to being a scar, and left it at that. She wasn't bothered by it, considering she had her own giant scar right smack dab in the middle of her chest. But even beside that... Kaori couldn't help but notice how toned his body had become. Was he always so... fit? A small blush appeared on her cheeks as she realized how long she was staring, and answered his question in a bit of a flustered tone to try and get her mind off of it☆...

"S-shower? O-oh, uh, yeah, go ahead."

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods. "Okay yea" she says looking around happily.
Rylen looked around "we can eat somewhere, watch a movie... see if they have an amusement park... hopefully you won't set those places on fire" he said jokingly and laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira remained sat down on the front garden, meditating. He would slowly build up his power, and then lower it. He then lowered his power one final time and began training his mind. His breathing slowed and became quiet as he became more relaxed♅...
-------------------------------

...ΨKenji nodded and smiled as he continued walking, replying as he did so. As they walked, they soon passed Akira who was still meditating. He then entered the home and proceeded to make his way upstairsΨ...

“ Okay, to bed we go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina could only nod, following Kenji as he led them back in toward the house. Really, there would be no use denying how tired everything today had made her, especially not to Kenji. At least in his eyes, she was bad at lying, and in actuality she probably was anyways. So she let out a small yawn that she had been trying to suppress as they made it to her room. Lumina entered first, glancing at the bed, and for some reason the first thing that came to mind was the last kind of... activities that had happened in it. As she moved to sit on the bed and take off her shoes she couldn't help but let her cheeks redden, glancing up at Kenji as she realized she hadn't said anything since reaching the house♤...

"Y-yeah, bed sounds nice."

Sixxx said:
Amber smiles and stands up pulling off her tank top exposing a pink push up bra with black lace she smirked and threw the tank top on the shore she turned showing a full back tattoo . It was a pair or wings , beautifully detailed with the tip of the folded wings disappearing under her shorts. running into deeper water she turns back to him "im fine! Come on" she said splashing
@Daniel reaving
Atrio went wide eyes and blushed badly at her when she took her shirt off before looking away. When she called to him he replied. "N-no I-I'm fine staying here." He called back as he didnt look at her mostly because, he thought she was beautiful and he didnt want to look at her because of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back