• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
She smiled and finished her meal, not a bite was left and she downed 3 more cokes in the process she looked out the window and to the beach were there was a warm glow and the sun was setting " can we go to the beach for a bit" she said after a few moment of being hypnotized by waves
@Daniel reaving
"A-sure." Atrio said to her his face still red but he nodded as it finally started to fade. "We can go to the beach." He said to her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon finished his food and stood up. He stretched slightly and spoke to Asuka as he walked passed her and walked towards the back door, soon leaving the house and entering the front garden. He sat down♅...
“ That was awesome~ I'm gonna go train out front, so if you need me, just call~ ”

...♅Akira walked over towards the patch of grass in the front yard and sat down. The sun had begun setting, causing the sky to turn a faded orange colour. To the left of the house, directly infront of where Akira was seated, was the ocean. Akira had closed his eyes and began meditating, the faint ocean breeze causing his hair to sway lightly♅...

tumblr_nqzx0cYaFP1r72ht7o1_500_zpstyc92wf0.gif

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji then began walking towards Akira and Asuka's home. He wasn't all that hungry anymore, so he thought it'd be better to stay with Lumina. Upon noticing Lumina's facial expression, he spoke as he propped one of his eyebrows upΨ...

“ Are you tired? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked over at Akira's retreating back before her gaze focused on the tv again and she flickered through the channels. Nothing was on the peaked her interest and she let out a sigh before pushing herself up into sitting position, soon taking the ice off of her head. The swelling had gone down a little and it didn't hurt as much as it did before, so she didn't need the ice that much anymore. Asuka stood up from the couch and headed to the freezer, putting the bag of ice back in there before heading towards the front door. She then stopped and put on her shoes before heading out to go to the grocery store. She needed to restock on food and now was as good a time as any to do it. It's not like she was busy❦...

"To the grocery store! This is going to take forever..."

...❦When Asuka finally made it to the store, she grabbed herself a cart and made her way around the store, grabbing everything that she needed with that cart starting to pile up. She looked down at the stuff she put in it and hummed lightly before speaking, soon putting some of the junk food she had gotten, back onto its shelf. Asuka then went to go get more healthy orientated food and water cases, along with some soda❦...

"This is a lot of junk... I need more healthy food..."

tumblr_nkp69vzzmY1ruv1gno1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex splashed Yuki and smiled, "If you're cold, I can always hold you on the way back home~" he said, swimming around. "I wouldn't mind. I'd be warm too if I were holding you." He said with a smile.
Yuki blushed, "It's alright...I'd actually kind of like that." she said quietly. Yuki splashed Alex back.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "I had fun hanging out with you too" she said softly with a smile before he sneezed, causing her to jump a little as her ears wiggled "D-Do you have a cold?" She asked as she stared at him.
Mako chuckled, "Yeah I think I might've caught one...haha.."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam seemed relaxed which was odd for him to feel that way. He pulled back and looked in her eyes and smiled happily. "Thanks."
Asami smiled shyly back at him, "Uh...you're welcome...I guess.."

Nanne said:
Asami smiled shyly back at him, "Uh...you're welcome...I guess.."
Cam laughed a little "You make it look like I'm going to take advantage of you. Don't get ridiculous"

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen began swinging as high as he could "I'm gonna swing so high the swing goes into circles!"
Riley shook her head. "That's not even possible" she says with a laugh before fire sparked out of her hand, she gasped and jumped off the swing. "Woah" she says looking at the swing that was on fire

Mayyflower said:
Riley shook her head. "That's not even possible" she says with a laugh before fire sparked out of her hand, she gasped and jumped off the swing. "Woah" she says looking at the swing that was on fire
Rylen jumped off his swing "what did you just do?!"

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded and started on her way towards the door, "Uh huh! I'm gonna get a fruit bowl, those are always good!" She clapped her hands together with a grin, thinking about the various fruit bowls that the store had. "What do you want?" She asked, turning her head back to look at him as she pushed the door open.

Elliot shrugged a little "I dunno, I'll probably get the same, a fruit bowl sounds nice" he said with a smile as he followed after her.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Clearing his throat, Kaname relaxed his hands behind his head, somewhat adjusting his posture in the seat. "No sweat." Attempting to play it like he had seen other male students act, Kaname allowed half his body to slant down along the chair, while his gaze went elsewhere.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stared blankly at him "....no sweat?" She repeated before pulling a confused expression, obviously she hasn't heard anyone say it before "I don't understand..." She said quietly.

Nanne said:
Mako chuckled, "Yeah I think I might've caught one...haha.."
Yuna frowned a little "Will you be okay?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu had remained asleep through all of it, through Misafune and Rini's talk, through when they first started making their way to their destination, to when they were thrown in the cell. She only awakened when they were in the cell, and even then it took a while. But soon her eyes opened, slowly adjusting to the new surroundings. Aside from not knowing where she was, the first thing she noticed was that her arm really hurt, completely forgetting that she had broken it a while back. Her brief respite of consciousness was slightly fuzzy. Slightly scared due to not knowing where she was, Chiharu spoke with a slightly panicked voice☼...
"Wh...where a-are we...?"
Miyaka sat in white robes. "Welcome to Misafune's village." she said flatly. "Where they shoot first, ask questions never and are so rigid that a mountain seems to bend in the wind." she joked coldly.

Nonalaka said:
Rini was sitting in the cell with her head leaning against the wall, her legs hugged up to her chest....great. Just when she thought things were starting to go good again, they were thrown into a cell...she let out an inaudible sigh before heading Chiharu talk "I-I don't know..." She said quietly as she glanced over to her briefly.
@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL]
Rini looked over at Miyaka as she spoke before sulking, she now had a new thing to add to her pile of worries "I do hope he's alright..." She said quietly as she stared out at nothing in particular before Misafune was thrown in with them, her eyes immediately darting into his direction "D-Did they hurt you?" She asked as she moved over a bit closer to him before looking at the two that walked away laughing "What rancid people..." She muttered to herself as she turned up her nose a little. "What did they mean by see you in an hour?"

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll there's a bunch of nice cages and restaurants." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked "people eat in cages?" she asked, not knowing what it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
She grinned and grabbed his hand as soon as he paid running out the the beach kicking off her shoes as soon as they hit sand , she smiled and turned back at him, the colors shining back brightly she put her camera in to her bag so she wouldnt have to worry about it and sent the bage down before running to the water pulling Atrio along " come on!!"she said giggling , she was in up to her knees, wearing. Short jean shorts and a green tank top she flicker some water at him " its warm " she said grinning , holding out her arms absorbing the warmth of the sun as it set with a radiant smile
@Daniel reaving
Atrio had managed to get just his shoes off before they hit the water making him stumble as she pulled him into the water till she stopped making his eyes go wide as she splashed him before he ran into her from his stumbling and fell forward pushing her down on accident and bring both of them to the water

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked over at Miyaka as she spoke before sulking, she now had a new thing to add to her pile of worries "I do hope he's alright..." She said quietly as she stared out at nothing in particular before Misafune was thrown in with them, her eyes immediately darting into his direction "D-Did they hurt you?" She asked as she moved over a bit closer to him before looking at the two that walked away laughing "What rancid people..." She muttered to herself as she turned up her nose a little. "What did they mean by see you in an hour?"
@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly, "Yep. C'mon~ I don't wanna keep waiting." He said as he got out of bed and motioned for the three to follow.

Alejandro blinked, "Does it mean that? If that's true then we can eat all the food together!" He said happily before grabbing Misaki's hand and running after their father.

~~~~~~~~

Akane nodded, "Now that you mention it... Tjiis place does give me that sort of feeling. But why? Everything looks so peaceful, why would they need to wat- Wait... I'm an outsider, and maybe they consider you one too."

~~~~~~~~~

Yoshino had ran ass Kaz on his way into the kitchen, so he had walked in after she fell and slid. "Hey, mon amour? Are you okay? Sounded like a pretty loud crash." He said, offering her a hand. "Can't eat while you're on the ground can you?"

~~~~~~

Han sighed, "I don't wanna lose either of you. I don't want you out of my life and neither do I want her out if it either." He said, grabbing the bottle and taking a big swig.
''maybe not outsider...but Ancient Artifact...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back