• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "A while back, I lost my memory about who I was... But then there was this documentary on ancient gods on TV... I was one them. I am the God of Bravery." He said, with a small chuckle. "This is how I looked before... What I'm saying is, I remember who I am."
Yuki looked at him for while before giving him a quick smile, "Well...that's great haha isn't it?..." She got up and looked him up and down. "God of Bravery...wow...I don't know what to say." She wondered if this would change everything or anything between them since he remembers who he is.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him for while before giving him a quick smile, "Well...that's great haha isn't it?..." She got up and looked him up and down. "God of Bravery...wow...I don't know what to say." She wondered if this would change everything or anything between them since he remembers who he is.
"Do you wanna do something?" Alex asked, as he hopped up. "I have an idea. Since we're here, why not go for a swim?" He asked, taking off his shirt before hopping into the water. "Gonna join me?" He asked, looking at her, a big grin on his face.

Roman said:
"Do you wanna do something?" Alex asked, as he hopped up. "I have an idea. Since we're here, why not go for a swim?" He asked, taking off his shirt before hopping into the water. "Gonna join me?" He asked, looking at her, a big grin on his face.
Yuki watched him jump into the water. She smiled softly at him, "Sure...but I didn't bring a change of clothes like I usually do.." she blushed and started to undress to go in. She then walked into the water only wearing her under clothes. "Wow it's so cold today...but it's okay because it's so refreshing." she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked into his home and went straight to the kitchen table. He sat down and began eating the food that was directly infront of his chair, the empty bowls and plates soon stacking up around him♅...
giphy_zpsynxaokxl.gif

---------------------------------------

...ΨKenji slowly stood up and slowly released his embrace on Lumina. He then placed his hand infront of Lumina and spokeΨ...

“ Shall we?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka gave up on finding an the ice pack after a few minutes and just put ice in a ziplock bag instead. Her forehead had a good sized bump from when she walking into the poll, so she just wanted to reduce the swelling. Once she was done in the freezer, she shut it and stood back up before turning around. Her eyes trailed over to her food and she eyed it a little weirdly before walking out of the kitchen. If she was being honest, she wasn't all that hungry anymore, seeing as how she had eaten her full of the food before the events. Asuka walked into the living room, laying herself down on the couch and putting the ice on her forehead before wincing a little from the small pain that shot to her head. She made a mental note to not walk so fast while looking down, if she hadn't have done that, she wouldn't be in this situation. Asuka then grabbing the remote that was sitting next to her, soon flickering through the different stations as she tried to find something to watch❦...

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly, "Yep. C'mon~ I don't wanna keep waiting." He said as he got out of bed and motioned for the three to follow.

Alejandro blinked, "Does it mean that? If that's true then we can eat all the food together!" He said happily before grabbing Misaki's hand and running after their father.

~~~~~~~~

Akane nodded, "Now that you mention it... Tjiis place does give me that sort of feeling. But why? Everything looks so peaceful, why would they need to wat- Wait... I'm an outsider, and maybe they consider you one too."

~~~~~~~~~

Yoshino had ran ass Kaz on his way into the kitchen, so he had walked in after she fell and slid. "Hey, mon amour? Are you okay? Sounded like a pretty loud crash." He said, offering her a hand. "Can't eat while you're on the ground can you?"

~~~~~~

Han sighed, "I don't wanna lose either of you. I don't want you out of my life and neither do I want her out if it either." He said, grabbing the bottle and taking a big swig.

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwz2sfEGSa1tydz8to2_540.gif

Yoshino glared at the ground, seemingly blaming it rather than herself for running into the kitchen... with socks on. "I'm fine... my head hurts though." She said before her gaze lifted from the floor to Kaz's outstretched hand, which she gladly took and pulled herself up. "I got excited when you said French toast and ran in here to get some. I really want some of that." Yoshino wasn't looking at him as she talked, her gaze had shifted off to the side. Her cheeks were tinted red in embarrassment for being that excited over a piece of food.

Nanne said:
Yuki watched him jump into the water. She smiled softly at him, "Sure...but I didn't bring a change of clothes like I usually do.." she blushed and started to undress to go in. She then walked into the water only wearing her under clothes. "Wow it's so cold today...but it's okay because it's so refreshing." she said quietly.
Alex splashed Yuki and smiled, "If you're cold, I can always hold you on the way back home~" he said, swimming around. "I wouldn't mind. I'd be warm too if I were holding you." He said with a smile.

@Mayyflower[/URL]
Rini was sitting in the cell with her head leaning against the wall, her legs hugged up to her chest....great. Just when she thought things were starting to go good again, they were thrown into a cell...she let out an inaudible sigh before heading Chiharu talk "I-I don't know..." She said quietly as she glanced over to her briefly.

@Lumina

Nanne said:
Mako walked her up to her door. "Well it's really been great hanging out with you. I'm also glad I got to walk you home safely.." he smiled at her and let go of her hand. He then felt an itch in his nose and turned around away from her and sneezed, "ACHOO!...ah man...well I should've expected it haha..am I right?" he said turning back to look at her and giving her a kind smile.
Yuna nodded "I had fun hanging out with you too" she said softly with a smile before he sneezed, causing her to jump a little as her ears wiggled "D-Do you have a cold?" She asked as she stared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwz2sfEGSa1tydz8to2_540.gif

Yoshino glared at the ground, seemingly blaming it rather than herself for running into the kitchen... with socks on. "I'm fine... my head hurts though." She said before her gaze lifted from the floor to Kaz's outstretched hand, which she gladly took and pulled herself up. "I got excited when you said French toast and ran in here to get some. I really want some of that." Yoshino wasn't looking at him as she talked, her gaze had shifted off to the side. Her cheeks were tinted red in embarrassment for being that excited over a piece of food.

Kaz smiled and began to run his hand over his hair as he spoke, "Don't worry about it. We all get excited when there's something we want or something we like is involved. Besides, as long as you're not hurt, everything is okay. Now if you want, the french toast is on the table with the rest of the food."

tumblr_nnqcs16d2q1rvva9so3_400.gif

"That being said: Dig in, mon amour~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gave up on finding an the ice pack after a few minutes and just put ice in a ziplock bag instead. Her forehead had a good sized bump from when she walking into the poll, so she just wanted to reduce the swelling. Once she was done in the freezer, she shut it and stood back up before turning around. Her eyes trailed over to her food and she eyed it a little weirdly before walking out of the kitchen. If she was being honest, she wasn't all that hungry anymore, seeing as how she had eaten her full of the food before the events. Asuka walked into the living room, laying herself down on the couch and putting the ice on her forehead before wincing a little from the small pain that shot to her head. She made a mental note to not walk so fast while looking down, if she hadn't have done that, she wouldn't be in this situation. Asuka then grabbing the remote that was sitting next to her, soon flickering through the different stations as she tried to find something to watch❦...
...♅Akira soon finished his food and stood up. He stretched slightly and spoke to Asuka as he walked passed her and walked towards the back door, soon leaving the house and entering the front garden. He sat down♅...

“ That was awesome~ I'm gonna go train out front, so if you need me, just call~ ”

...♅Akira walked over towards the patch of grass in the front yard and sat down. The sun had begun setting, causing the sky to turn a faded orange colour. To the left of the house, directly infront of where Akira was seated, was the ocean. Akira had closed his eyes and began meditating, the faint ocean breeze causing his hair to sway lightly♅...

tumblr_nqzx0cYaFP1r72ht7o1_500_zpstyc92wf0.gif

-----------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina's head raised to meet Kenji's gaze as he stood up, her hand taking his almost automatically. She nodded, before slowly taking to her feet, using her grasp on her pairs' hand to steady herself. Once she felt like she wasn't going to fall over, she glanced back up at him, a tired look on her face. Despite looking half-dead and feeling the same way, she was glad Kenji came back. Her grip tightened on his as she spoke in the same tired tone♤...
"...yeah, let's go."
...ΨKenji then began walking towards Akira and Asuka's home. He wasn't all that hungry anymore, so he thought it'd be better to stay with Lumina. Upon noticing Lumina's facial expression, he spoke as he propped one of his eyebrows upΨ...

“ Are you tired? ”

Nonalaka said:
Camilla simply giggled quietly in response as he gazed out the window "Also, again, thanks for taking me here, pizza is really good, its almost beating ice cream as my favourite food" she said as she looked at the slice she was eating before taking a bite of it.
Clearing his throat, Kaname relaxed his hands behind his head, somewhat adjusting his posture in the seat. "No sweat." Attempting to play it like he had seen other male students act, Kaname allowed half his body to slant down along the chair, while his gaze went elsewhere.

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
With a muffled yawn racing through her lips before her words had a chance, Layla blinked and covered her mouth with her hand. Taking a moment to breathe in and out, ensuring it didn't happen again, Layla removed her hand from over her mouth with a blow of her breath, before allowing her hand to rest in her lap. "What happened to her in the end?"

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly, "Yep. C'mon~ I don't wanna keep waiting." He said as he got out of bed and motioned for the three to follow.

Alejandro blinked, "Does it mean that? If that's true then we can eat all the food together!" He said happily before grabbing Misaki's hand and running after their father.

~~~~~~~~

Akane nodded, "Now that you mention it... Tjiis place does give me that sort of feeling. But why? Everything looks so peaceful, why would they need to wat- Wait... I'm an outsider, and maybe they consider you one too."

~~~~~~~~~

Yoshino had ran ass Kaz on his way into the kitchen, so he had walked in after she fell and slid. "Hey, mon amour? Are you okay? Sounded like a pretty loud crash." He said, offering her a hand. "Can't eat while you're on the ground can you?"

~~~~~~

Han sighed, "I don't wanna lose either of you. I don't want you out of my life and neither do I want her out if it either." He said, grabbing the bottle and taking a big swig.
Mal nodded and got up, walking after him "alrighty" she said.

Misak smiled happily as they ran "yay food!~"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
With a muffled yawn racing through her lips before her words had a chance, Layla blinked and covered her mouth with her hand. Taking a moment to breathe in and out, ensuring it didn't happen again, Layla removed her hand from over her mouth with a blow of her breath, before allowing her hand to rest in her lap. "What happened to her in the end?"

[/QUOTE]
Kalin frowned, his hair covering his eyes slightly as he turned away. "Nothing happened to her. But the academy was destroyed. Attacked, really. And...alot of people didn't make it out. She was able to get away, but she thought I was dead. At the time, I wished that I was."

Kalin ran his fingers through his hair, his arm going slack and falling to Layla's lap.

"I still wonder why I got to live when all of the others had to die..."

Mako was practicing ,in the gym, his martial arts on a punching bag knowing that his fighting would rotten if he didn't continue to practice. He was able to get use to his classes for the past few days but was happy he had somewhat some free time for himself. Drenched in sweat, Mako drunk some water from his water bottle as he took off his shirt and poured the rest on his body.

@anyone

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen sat down on one swing and slightly swung back and forward on it, keeping his feet on the ground "a lot bigger than I remember"
Riley sat down and started swinging. "It's still big for me" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko just kissed Blake happily✿...
Blake happily kissed back as he brought a hand to her cheek

Sixxx said:
" people told me i had eyes that look like galaxies when i was little " she kissed the tip of his nose and smiled , leaning back and biting into her burger with a smirk " just call me milkyway"
@Daniel reaving
Atrio a face immediately went red and he sat back. "I-ok." He said in embarasment before the thoughts popped into his head. 'Does she like me?' He kept mentally asking him self as he still stared into her eyes

Roman said:
The clone chuckled,"I wanted to help you. So that's what I did. You don't have to thank me..." He said, gently patting Isabella's back. "Think we could stand up now?"
Isabella nodded before standing up and quickly helping him to his feet before hugging him around his chest again. "Thank you." She whispered again

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and began to run his hand over his hair as he spoke, "Don't worry about it. We all get excited when there's something we want or something we like is involved. Besides, as long as you're not hurt, everything is okay. Now if you want, the french toast is on the table with the rest of the food."
tumblr_nnqcs16d2q1rvva9so3_400.gif

"That being said: Dig in, mon amour~"

??Yoshino??

Yoshino looked over at the food and stared pointedly at the French toast before making her way over to the table. "Thanks for breakfast~" She said as she piled on French toast and a few pieces of bacon on her plate before she began eating it.

Nanne said:
Asami was surprised by the sudden hug. "Oh! Uh...haha.." She blushed and didn't know what to do.
Cam seemed relaxed which was odd for him to feel that way. He pulled back and looked in her eyes and smiled happily. "Thanks."

Roman said:

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Dylan waited untill he swallowed to gently take the bottle away taking a huge gulp her self before cuddling against him noticing he too started to smell of alcohol " im glad you didnt forget about me"

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back