• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "I made pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, french toast, and a bunch of other stuff. Everything is all done, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." He said, before leaving.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Did he just say French toast? Yoshino threw the blanket off of herself and quickly remade the bed before going into the bathroom, fixing her very messed up hair. French toast was probably her favorite food, breakfast wise that is. She took ran into the kitchen, but with her socks on, sort of lost her footing and slid across the floor before crashing into the fridge. She groaned and layer flat on the floor, "Today is just not my day..." She muttered, slowly sitting up and rubbing the back of her head.

LunaCrosby said:
"I knew you would, you can't just pass up getting on the swing's"
╬he said as he made his way over to the swing's╬
"Your right I cant" she says with a giggle before she also made her way to the swings

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's gaze moved to Masahi as he wiped her face, noting how gentle he was being. Well, with how hard she was crying earlier it only made sense. Really though, she did feel kinda bad for breaking down like she did. She knew it was Masahi who started this, with kissing her and everything, but her crying was probably only making him feel worse about it. She didn't want that... that was probably why she was trying not to be so mad. Plus, her being mad prompted him to say things like "oh you probably don't want me staying with you" and things like that. Really... her eyes glanced over at the clean shirt as he pulled it out of who knows where, the smallest smile appearing under tear-soaked cheeks. She soon spoke, her voice soft simply from being so strained☆...
"...I see. T-that's good about your shirt then."
...♝Masahi smiled as Kaori started to seem happy again, and with that he set the tissue box to the side before stretching. Though he still fully remembered what just happened, he thought it was best to try and act natural now to help ease the situation, and really, when he thought about it, he could use a shower, but that was a thought for later because he wanted to get Kaori calm again and he had to think on how to do so, which really, was to be what he felt was his old self, the type of goofball attitude that he had right after he woke up, but that may be a bit hard right now so he simply poked Kaori forehead for some reason or another before offering her a slightly silly smile before words just escaped his mouth♝...

"So, feeling better now? because i'd like to change my shirt, and i'm willing to do it either here, or in the bathroom, i don't mind."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed as he saw Asuka walk passed him without saying a word. He looked over towards Kenji and Lumina and spoke, shortly before he began walking back ♅...
“ Let's go. ”

------------------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled as he held Lumina close to him. He didn't want to move. He heard Akira and nodded, soon turning his attention to Lumina and talkingΨ...

“ So, should we get back into the house?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦As Asuka neared the house, her form had changed. Her hair stayed the same color it usually was, but her eyes changed into an icy blue and she looked... kind of mad. Though Akira had somewhat explained the situation, it didn't make her feel any better. She was still ticked at the fact that part of her house had gotten destroyed, which was thankfully fixed now, and Lumina had gotten hurt in the process of the weird event happening. Her arms were crossed under her chest and she was frowning as she walked into the house, heading into the kitchen then towards the fridge to get an ice pack for her head, which still hurt. Asuka bent down and opened the freezer, muttering to herself as she looked for the ice pack❦...

"Where did I put the ice pack...? I put way to many things in the freezer and now I can't find it..."

1030033346_00892081_23.593.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Laughing? Why would she be laughing?" Celia thought that was a bit odd, though she guess it was to... hide the pain maybe? She really didn't know how to explain it.

''i think...sis is masochistic''

''ugh no im not!''

Mayyflower said:
Origami walked out and nods. "Yep" she says before locking her door
He walked out onto the sidewalk with her. Early evening was setting in as the sun was reaching its bedroom. "Although this is drastically different from my home, I cannot help but be amazed as far as the times have come. And the company I am keeping." he said as he offered his arm to her.

-The Village-

(Time skipped to the gate.)

The gates were classical wood, except modernized to be automatic. However, beyond them was what was important. A massive temple, surrounded by the village as bustling with afternoon life as everyone was coming and going. Trucks were leaving for the city with goods, the drivers being members of the village would swear their cargo came from a farm. The guards had stopped Misafune and his party, as an alarm rang out in the village. Many priests and priestesses had cooperated to detain the teens, keeping them from going further than just inside the closing gates.

"Um..hi?" Misafune said as priests kept their staves pointed at him. "You stink of evil, you all should be destroyed." a priestess said just as she was stopped from striking by an old man in High Priest's clothes. "Detain the girls for further questioning, take the boy to the purification falls, and see to it that he does four hours or more until the stench and corruption of evil are purged from him. You do not have to be gentle." he barked as he turned around stroking his long beard. Misafune was bound with pure white energy and lead away, as the girls were taken and thrown into a sealed cell. Food was soon brought to them, but no further contact was made....

@Nonalaka

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
"Your right I cant" she says with a giggle before she also made her way to the swings
Rylen sat down on one swing and slightly swung back and forward on it, keeping his feet on the ground "a lot bigger than I remember"

Mayyflower said:
Origami blushed and smiled and wrapped her arm around his arm.
He walked down the street with her, until they reached where restaurants began to become frequent. "Your choice, since you are more knowledgeable than I am." he said jokingly.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦As Asuka neared the house, her form had changed. Her hair stayed the same color it usually was, but her eyes changed into an icy blue and she looked... kind of mad. Though Akira had somewhat explained the situation, it didn't make her feel any better. She was still ticked at the fact that part of her house had gotten destroyed, which was thankfully fixed now, and Lumina had gotten hurt in the process of the weird event happening. Her arms were crossed under her chest and she was frowning as she walked into the house, heading into the kitchen then towards the fridge to get an ice pack for her head, which still hurt. Asuka bent down and opened the freezer, muttering to herself as she looked for the ice pack❦...
"Where did I put the ice pack...? I put way to many things in the freezer and now I can't find it..."

1030033346_00892081_23.593.jpg
...♅Akira walked into his home and went straight to the kitchen table. He sat down and began eating the food that was directly infront of his chair, the empty bowls and plates soon stacking up around him♅...

giphy_zpsynxaokxl.gif

---------------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina half opened her eyes, hearing both brother speaking. It really had been one hell of a day that was for sure. Her body relaxed limply into Kenji's, both from the tiredness of the most recent ordeal and from residual lightheadedness from earlier in the day. Her eyes fell closed again, her voice soft as she responded to him♤...
"...yeah."
...ΨKenji slowly stood up and slowly released his embrace on Lumina. He then placed his hand infront of Lumina and spokeΨ...

“ Shall we?~ ”

Sixxx said:
Dylan grabbed the bottle , sitting up and pours them both another drink she looks at him deeply ,seeing the sadness on his face about having to choose " i almost wish i had bled out... Do you want me to leave Han? Make it easier for you?... I dont want to leave you... But your eyes ... You look so sad..."she said looking directly into his eyes , her big blue eyes filling up with deep sadness and heart break ,only wishing she could help him
@Roman
@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "mhm, it'll be a piece of cake" she said.
Misaki tilted her head "but if you eat all of it I won't get any" she said.
Roman laughed lightly, "Yep. C'mon~ I don't wanna keep waiting." He said as he got out of bed and motioned for the three to follow.

Alejandro blinked, "Does it mean that? If that's true then we can eat all the food together!" He said happily before grabbing Misaki's hand and running after their father.

~~~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah but...dont you feel like your being watched....?''
Akane nodded, "Now that you mention it... Tjiis place does give me that sort of feeling. But why? Everything looks so peaceful, why would they need to wat- Wait... I'm an outsider, and maybe they consider you one too."

~~~~~~~~~

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Did he just say French toast? Yoshino threw the blanket off of herself and quickly remade the bed before going into the bathroom, fixing her very messed up hair. French toast was probably her favorite food, breakfast wise that is. She took ran into the kitchen, but with her socks on, sort of lost her footing and slid across the floor before crashing into the fridge. She groaned and layer flat on the floor, "Today is just not my day..." She muttered, slowly sitting up and rubbing the back of her head.

Yoshino had ran ass Kaz on his way into the kitchen, so he had walked in after she fell and slid. "Hey, mon amour? Are you okay? Sounded like a pretty loud crash." He said, offering her a hand. "Can't eat while you're on the ground can you?"

~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
Dylan grabbed the bottle , sitting up and pours them both another drink she looks at him deeply ,seeing the sadness on his face about having to choose " i almost wish i had bled out... Do you want me to leave Han? Make it easier for you?... I dont want to leave you... But your eyes ... You look so sad..."she said looking directly into his eyes , her big blue eyes filling up with deep sadness and heart break ,only wishing she could help him
@Roman

Han sighed, "I don't wanna lose either of you. I don't want you out of my life and neither do I want her out if it either." He said, grabbing the bottle and taking a big swig.

NightCasterZ said:
Dial pointed the way. "It's this way."
Hope smiled. "Nice one, Dial." They continued.
(( I have some free characters if you're looking to interact ))

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded and smiled "Im glad you did" she said looking up at him "and sure, I'd like that" she said as they neared her home.
Mako walked her up to her door. "Well it's really been great hanging out with you. I'm also glad I got to walk you home safely.." he smiled at her and let go of her hand. He then felt an itch in his nose and turned around away from her and sneezed, "ACHOO!...ah man...well I should've expected it haha..am I right?" he said turning back to look at her and giving her a kind smile.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and laughed lightly, "I'm glad to hear you say that. If I were to watch a movie, it'd be because you're watching it with me." He said, looking away from her in embarrassment. He felt that she'd think he was a joke or something.
~~~~~~~~~

Alex shrugged, he had been practising on how to conserve his energy though... Maybe this was the right time to show Yuki how he does so. "Wanna see something cool?" He asked.
Yuki nodded, "Sure! What is it?" she asked curious and excited about what he was going to show her. Her tail wagging behind her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled as Kaori started to seem happy again, and with that he set the tissue box to the side before stretching. Though he still fully remembered what just happened, he thought it was best to try and act natural now to help ease the situation, and really, when he thought about it, he could use a shower, but that was a thought for later because he wanted to get Kaori calm again and he had to think on how to do so, which really, was to be what he felt was his old self, the type of goofball attitude that he had right after he woke up, but that may be a bit hard right now so he simply poked Kaori forehead for some reason or another before offering her a slightly silly smile before words just escaped his mouth♝...
"So, feeling better now? because i'd like to change my shirt, and i'm willing to do it either here, or in the bathroom, i don't mind."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sniffed again, using another tissue to blow her nose. In her opinion, that was the worst part about crying - was how nasty you'd get after ward. Case in point, Masahi's shirt. Things seemed to be returning to normal, at least somewhat, which gave Kaori a sense of relief. She hated having any tension at all between her and Masahi, though she chalked that up to the fact that she didn't want to mess up anything now that he was back. So being mad at him, and sobbing onto him only served to further skew things away from that, which only made her emotions heighten. So for things to be calming down now made her happy. With red eyes Kaori looked at Masahi, seeing his goofy smile that she knew all so well, and for half a moment she could have sworn she felt her heart beat just a bit harder, though it could have been her imagination. So when Masahi mentioned wanting to change she slowly got off of him, speaking as she did so☆...

"A-ah, yeah, the bathroom is just down the hall."

Nanne said:
Yuki nodded, "Sure! What is it?" she asked curious and excited about what he was going to show her. Her tail wagging behind her.
Alex stood up and focused his energy, before his appearance changed in a quick flash of light. He then sat back down and looked at Yuki, a smile on his face.

tumblr_nc7xbuNtnx1smvdlso1_500.png

"What do ya think?" He asked with a laugh.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think...sis is masochistic''
''ugh no im not!''

❤︎Celia❤︎

A... what? What on earth was a masochistic? She's never once heard that word before, so she didn't know what it meant. It sounded funny to Celia though. "Um... what's that?" She asked curiously, glancing between the two.

@Mayyflower[/URL]
...☼Chiharu had remained asleep through all of it, through Misafune and Rini's talk, through when they first started making their way to their destination, to when they were thrown in the cell. She only awakened when they were in the cell, and even then it took a while. But soon her eyes opened, slowly adjusting to the new surroundings. Aside from not knowing where she was, the first thing she noticed was that her arm really hurt, completely forgetting that she had broken it a while back. Her brief respite of consciousness was slightly fuzzy. Slightly scared due to not knowing where she was, Chiharu spoke with a slightly panicked voice☼...

"Wh...where a-are we...?"

Roman said:
Alex stood up and focused his energy, before his appearance changed in a quick flash of light. He then sat back down and looked at Yuki, a smile on his face.
tumblr_nc7xbuNtnx1smvdlso1_500.png

"What do ya think?" He asked with a laugh.
Yuki blinked a little shocked at to what he had just done. She growled a little still in her human form, "How did you...I think you look nice..." she said realizing it was still Alex. She blushed a bit, "How?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked into his home and went straight to the kitchen table. He sat down and began eating the food that was directly infront of his chair, the empty bowls and plates soon stacking up around him♅...
giphy_zpsynxaokxl.gif

---------------------------------------

...ΨKenji slowly stood up and slowly released his embrace on Lumina. He then placed his hand infront of Lumina and spokeΨ...

“ Shall we?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina's head raised to meet Kenji's gaze as he stood up, her hand taking his almost automatically. She nodded, before slowly taking to her feet, using her grasp on her pairs' hand to steady herself. Once she felt like she wasn't going to fall over, she glanced back up at him, a tired look on her face. Despite looking half-dead and feeling the same way, she was glad Kenji came back. Her grip tightened on his as she spoke in the same tired tone♤...

"...yeah, let's go."

Nanne said:
Yuki blinked a little shocked at to what he had just done. She growled a little still in her human form, "How did you...I think you look nice..." she said realizing it was still Alex. She blushed a bit, "How?"
Alex chuckled, "A while back, I lost my memory about who I was... But then there was this documentary on ancient gods on TV... I was one them. I am the God of Bravery." He said, with a small chuckle. "This is how I looked before... What I'm saying is, I remember who I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back